Blagojevich trial, Obama Rezko ties, Black Panther case dismissal
Will the Rod Blagojevich trial end sooner than projected?
Will Tony Rezko or Stuart Levine be called as witnesses?
Will the focus of the Blagojevich trial continue to be on the senate seat?
We know this:
- By the time Rezko was convicted in June 2008, the feds had enough to indict Blagojevich.
- The US Justice Dept. waited until December 2008, after the election to arrest Blagojevich.
- Federal prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald was given a supervisory assignment by Obama early in 2009.
- The following statement, damning for both Blagojevich and Obama, was included in the Criminal Complaint and not in the final Indictment. “At the relevant time period, the Planning Board consisted of nine individuals.”
- Judge James Zagel has referred to Rezko as a bad witness.
- The trial may end in the next 2 weeks instead of lasting the projected 3 to 4 months.
- Attorney J. Christian Adams resigned from the US Justice Dept. after the case against the New Black Panther party was dismissed.
- Civil rights attorney Bartle Bull has critized the US Justice Dept. and referred to Obama as a “Hustler.”
Is the US Justice Dept. corrupt?