Justice Department and Obama indictment, Opening statement, Blagojevich Rezko Obama corruption, Evidentiary Proffer, Protecting Obama
“Why did the Illinois Senate Health & Human Services Committee, with Obama as chairman, create and push Bill 1332, “Illinois Health Facilities Planning Act,” early in 2003, which reduced the number of members on the Board from 15 to 9, just prior to rigging by Tony Rezko and Rod Blagojevich?”…Citizen Wells
“I believe I’m more pristine on Rezko than him.”…Rod Blagojevich
U.S. Justice Department,
Barack Hussein Obama
In a simpler, more sincere world, in a world of justice and fairness envisioned by our founding fathers, I would just ask that the evidentiary proffer be read, a few questions be asked and a grand jury convened to indict Patrick Fitzgerald and Barack Obama. The indictment of Fitzgerald would naturally lead to further indictments in the US Justice Department. This is not the world we live in today. Sadly, we live in an Orwellian world with no regard for the US Constitution and rule of law. A world where the end justifies the means.
We now know for a fact that there has been corruption and bias in the US Justice Department for years. Whistleblowers such as J. Christian Adams, a former Justice Department employee, and long time Democrat, civil rights attorney, Bartle Bull, have corroborated our suspicions. Judges, including Supreme Court Justices, a crucial part of our checks and balances within the Judicial Branch as well as the larger checks and balances of the executive and legislative branches, have acted in a manner that if not conspiratorial, certainly biased or apathetic. And now, one of the chief players in this chicanery, Barack Obama, is in control of Eric Holder, the Attorney General.
A cursory reading of this evidentiary proffer reveals a completed puzzle picture, a large billboard that reads:
- Barack Obama was enmeshed in the Chicago corruption of Rod Blagojevich and Tony Rezko and was a participant in the rigging of the IL Health Planning Facilities Board. This well planned board rigging, which took place over many months, was a large part of the indictment and trial of Tony Rezko and the early legal charges against Rod Blagojevich.
- The facts and reference to this rigging have diminished over time in the Justice Department legal documents and prosecution pleadings.
- The prosecution of Rod Blagojevich has been repeatedly delayed.
- Why was Tony Rezko, a businessman, prosecuted first instead of Blagojevich, the governor?
- Why was the first Blagojevich trial so short?
- Why were neither Tony Rezko or Stuart Levine called as witnesses?
- Why was Rod Blagojevich arrested after the 2008 election?
The questions go on and on, but the answer is simple.
To protect Barack Obama.
Follow the proceedings here: