“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”…Abraham Lincoln

Remember the controversial meeting between Obama and Blagojevich on November 5, 2008, one day after Obama stole the general election?

From KHQA TV.

“Ill. governor meeting with Obama today

By Carol Sowers
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 at 10:39 a.m.
CHICAGO, ILL. — Now that Barack Obama will be moving to the White House, his seat in the U.S. Senate representing Illinois will have to be filled.

That’s one of Obama’s first priorities today.

He’s meeting with Governor Rod Blagojevich this afternoon in Chicago to discuss it.

Illinois law states that the governor chooses that replacement.

There’s already been speculation about his selection…from Congressman Jesse Jackson, Jr. of Chicago’s south side who co-chaired Obama’s presidential campaign, to recently-retired state senate president Emil Jones, to the governor himself.”

KHQA TV then retracted the story.

“KHQA TV wishes to offer clarification regarding a story that appeared last month on our website ConnectTristates.com. The story, which discussed the appointment of a replacement for President Elect Obama in the U.S. Senate, became the subject of much discussion on talk radio and on blog sites Wednesday.

The story housed in our website archive was on the morning of November 5, 2008. It suggested that a meeting was scheduled later that day between President Elect Obama and Illinois Governor Blagojevich. KHQA has no knowledge that any meeting ever took place. Governor Blagojevich did appear at a news conference in Chicago on that date.

That’s fine, except for the fact that the KHQA story in my NewsBusters/BizzyBlog post earlier today was from November 8 — three days later (link again is to a file saved at my web host, obtained from Google cache shortly before it disappeared). It (obviously) talked about the meeting in the past tense (bold is mine):”

Many, many thanks to Bizzy Blog for capturing verbage and screen shots. This is an excellent example of Orwellian attempts at revisionist history.

David Axelrod confirmed that Obama met with Blagojevich.

“At a news conference today, President-elect Barack Obama said that he had no contact with disgraced Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich (D-IL) or anyone on the governor’s staff about potential replacements for Obama in the United States Senate. But that statement directly contradicts Obama’s top political strategist, David Axelrod, who told a local Chicago television reporter less than two weeks ago that Obama did have a conversation with Blagojevich about the Senate vacancy.

“I know [Obama has] talked to the governor, and there are a whole range of names, many of which have surfaced, and I think he has a fondness for a lot of them.””

David Axelrod then issues a retraction.

“The Obama press office just sent out the following statement, via email:STATEMENT FROM SENIOR ADVISOR DAVID AXELROD

I was mistaken when I told an interviewer last month that the President-elect has spoken directly to Governor Blagojevich about the Senate vacancy. They did not then or at any time discuss the subject.
That should put the entire matter to rest.”

As many of you know, I have been scrutinizing the wiretap evidence presented in the Rod Blagojevich trial. It’s a dirty job, but somebody’s got to do it. I was reading the following segment again. At first I did not notice the importance until the date November 5, 2008 jogged my memory. I reread the segment and it’s context. It appears to me that Blagojevich is referring to a meeting that will take place with Obama the afternoon of November 5, 2008.

DATE: 11/05/2008
TIME: 8:31 A.M.
ACTIVITY: Rod Blagojevich home line incoming call.
SESSION: 261
SPEAKERS:
BLAGOJEVICH: Rod Blagojevich
HARRIS: John Harris

“(PAUSE)

BLAGOJEVICH So, okay. How do we play this? We do
our thing today at 1:30, right?
HARRIS Yeah, 1:00, 1:30 whatever, ah, Lucio was
gonna check Obama’s public schedule too,
to see…
BLAGOJEVICH Well, he wants to do it at 1:30 cause
Quinn’s doing something at 2:00 o’clock.11
I don’t think it really… (UI) wants,
he wants to screw Quinn, I don’t know.
HARRIS Right, okay.
BLAGOJEVICH You think we should do something today
or no?
HARRIS Yeah, I don’t think we ought to make it
ah, that detailed. In other words, when
you talk about your search team, I think
you ought to be vague, you ought not
mention who, you just ought to say,
senior members of my staff. You know.
Ah, you ought to say that ah, you know,
again, that Barack Obama’s agenda, help,
you know, help ’em, help president-elect
Obama. Ah, I’ve, I’ve given talking
points to Lucio to kind of word-smith
with Bob, for your consideration. I
think you ought to wrap it as much
around Obama as possible.

(PAUSE)”

Balanoff and Axelrod were ruled out from information in the wiretap.
Looks damning to me.

104 responses to “Obama met with Blagojevich on November 5 2008, Smoking gun?, Obama lies, Axelrod lies, Blagojevich wiretap, KHQA TV article, KHQA retraction, Obama denial, Axelrod denial

1. Isn’t this a wonderful judicial system we have in the country?

“Did you get him to confess, saying ‘I am guilty!’???”

“No sir. He’s not talking.”

“We’re screwed. Let him go.”

2. WOW…No wonder BO wants to shut down the internet..especially the bloggers! Thanks!

3. citizenwells

I just added a couple of screen shots.

4. Revisionist history combined with retractions of previous on the record statements. Only one remaining step, which is the lsm propoganda machine saying ” nothing there, move on”.

5. Although I haven’t been following this as closely as most, it seems that so far it is too early to come to any conclusion as to what final direction this trial will take us. These developments are encouraging as to exposure of the TRUTH so far, but a sharp turn could take place at any time – one direction or another. My guess is that BHO will be successful in escaping any further investigation of his own crimes in this matter. I
    hope sincerely that I’m wrong!!!

Keep up the intense detective work, CW, and thanks for keeping the internet informed.

6. Sign Petition Against President Obama’s Plan to Take Authority Over Immigration Away from Congress!

Express Outrage at President Obama’s Plans to Abuse Executive Powers to Grant 12-18 Million Illegal Aliens Amnesty!

7. Question. Do any of these non MSM polls or polls done by anyone other than a “certified” polling company do anything for anybody?

I guess it’s interesting information, but somehow I don’t think this federal regime gives a damn about anything, especially poll data.

Poll data doesn’t oust criminals from office. Action does.

8. JeffM – 11:43 AM

*****************************
    Agree!!! I heard sometime ago that polls are a way for reporters to neglect what they ought to be doing – getting out there and doing real news.
    I think that the polls are skewed in many instances. For example, just the time of day calls are made can make a big difference, as well as the districts in which calls are made and the way the questions are framed.

9. JeffM – BTW, I appreciated very much your comments made on yesterday’s thread. There was quite a discussion going on with respect to the lack of recourse that we seem to have at this point, and I was tempted to add my 5 cents worth but didn’t have my thoughts organized sufficiently to add anything to the debate. Will do so later. I am in agreement fully with the issues you, CC and Starla raised.

10. Didn’t Fitzgerald arrest Blagojevich just before he was to announce his choice for the Obama Senate seat? Don’t you wonder who he had intended to appoint and if the tapes revealed his decision? If it was Valerie Jarrett, that implicates Obama in yet another quid pro quo scheme involving reward of political positions . Uh oh.

Inside the Blago Courtroom

11. From FOX News:

“Nevada Democrats Seize on Birther Controversy to Attack Tea Party Darling”

“Nevada Democrats have seized on the widely debunked conspiracy theory that President Obama was not born in the U.S. to attack Tea Party darling Sharron Angle, the Republican running against Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid.

The Nevada Democratic Party, seeking to brand Angle’s views as too extreme, points to her campaign website touting the endorsement of the Declaration Alliance, a group that believes Obama wasn’t born in the U.S. and therefore is constitutionally ineligible to serve as president despite confirmation from the Hawaiian government that he was born there.”

12. At the Beginning of this Blago thing, Obama stated that the White House would Run and Investigation for any Wrong Doing by Obama Himself. About a week later, he came out with the Announcement that He Investigated Himself and was found to be Innocent of All Charges. I’m sure that the Judge (all in Obama’s Pocket) will reference this when brushing off any charges against Obama.

13. citizenwells

You are one smart cookie! 🙂

14. btw

Has any one been over to Gateway Pundent yet? I tried and got a big warning signal from my anti …

File name was Korkonvasilly……../hehehe/ index

Didn’t put the whole thing did not want to take any chnces??? It said : Asssessed file is infected.

15. “Congressman on birth certificate: ‘There’s 1 we haven’t seen'”

“U.S. Rep. Steve King, R- Iowa, appears to have suggested he’s not entirely satisfied that all the questions about President Obama’s eligibility have been answered fully.

“Little baby with ink on their foot, stamped right there on the birth certificate – there’s one in this country we haven’t seen,'” he said. “But the footprints on those we have seen. Those little babies owe Uncle Sam $44,000.”

16. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

Cabby – AZ // June 25, 2010 at 12:47 am

CW – Would you be so kind as to give Citizen
    Carlyle my e-mail address if that is OK?

======================

Ah, Cabby, dear soul – thank you for your interest (unless of course you want to chew me out in private!).

But I am still a wimp and am not ready to “come out”. For a variety of reasons, I choose to be anonymous – not even my immediate family knows about my alter ego.

I hope you understand and forgive.

And – all you naysayers and bashers out there – go ahead and take a shot! I just pitched you a low hanging curve ball. Go ahead take a swing!

Now – let’s get back to business and get this usurper hauled into court where he belongs – before he skips to his home country, Kenya, or Indonesia.

17. Cabby – AZ // June 25, 2010 at 12:00 pm,

You are quite welcome and I’m glad you enjoyed the posts.

Some people will lead others to believe they have no course of action and no one to blame because the “system is broken”. That is an outright lie. The system isn’t broken. The government is. And until we as a nation start blaming the right deviants for the right problems, we will continue to shrug our shoulders and wonder why things are getting any better.

The only reform we need around here is to round up all the criminals in Washington DC and send them to Sherrif Arpaio’s Tent City in Arizona. They can work side-by-side with all the illegal aliens they are trying to coddle. Sedition is one rung below treason. And this is what we are witnessing now and need to act quickly before war breaks out and kills millions of our nation’s sons and daughters.

INDICT ALL GOVERNMENT SEDITIONISTS NOW.

18. That’s Sheriff. Sorry for the typo.

19. Can anyone cite the laws that were broken by Obama based on what we know?

20. And, have we not learned that the MiSinformation Media is here to distort, lie, cheat and steal? Hannity? Beck? They should be avoided like bubonic.

No one on the television will post accurate news let alone real news, so why even waste a finger to lift the remote to change the channel to Fox, CNN, or any other boob tube station????

My advice is to block all news channels on your TV receivers and read about their nonsense on other blogs by people who want to subject themselves to that type of punishment. Or watch clips of their BS on YouTube. You’ll be much more relaxed, be better informed, and have more time to read real news instead of letting these goobers give you a headache and a serious dose of indigestion.

21. bob strauss // June 25, 2010 at 12:41 pm

Can anyone cite the laws that were broken by Obama based on what we know?
    —————————
    You mean since the beginning of the week? Beginning of the month? Or since the time he and his thugs took office?

If you want all the laws broken, we’re going to be here a while…

22. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

JeffM // June 25, 2010 at 12:32 pm

The system isn’t broken. The government is.

================================

I have said before that the system is broken. This was meant as a general sweeping statement. But at a detailed level, I agree with you.

I don’t remember where – but it was somebody ‘important’ (not one of us, LOL) – that recently said that not only is government broken but it cannot be incrementally fixed.

I think that part of the reasoning was that, even if well-meaning and right-thinking, the new electee will soon be swept up in the corruption and become part of the problem.

I guess I am not ready to totally buy that theory yet, but it bears some consideration as we all ponder the best way forward.

In the end, maybe Space Aliens or Guardian Elders coming to our rescue is indeed the only hope for mankind?

On the other hand, I do respect Starla and others trying to bring God back into this. It seems inarguable that every time we turn away from God, we hurt ourselves.

But I am also wary of this approach. I think praying to God for guidance is good. But praying to God for deliverance – not so much. The Israelite history is probably a good thing to consider. They were much abused (even in the periods they were most worshipful) – and continually hoped for temporal and secular deliverance by God’s hand. That did not happen often. God has different plans then that. Different than we can comprehend.

Yes, I know: “His eye is on the sparrow”, but I still think praying for wisdom and that “God’s will be done” is more appropriate.

Just my 2¢ worth on that topic – – –

23. Jeff, I agree with you these people nothing but cowards.

24. Ginger // June 25, 2010 at 12:18 pm
    ===============================
    I was just at Gateway Pundit and experienced no problems.

Federal Government Punishes Arizona – Cancels Conventions in State

25. JeffM, The other day I saw a chalk board with a list of laws broken, and the punishment for each offense.

I would like to see the list as it applies to Obama, starting with election fraud, and ending in wire fraud, I am sure the list is long, as are the punishments.

26. bob strauss

JeffM, I forgot, treason, we all know the punishment.

27. bob strauss

Ginger // June 25, 2010 at 12:18 pm
    ===============================
    I was just at Gateway Pundit and experienced no problems.

Federal Government Punishes Arizona – Cancels Conventions in State

****************************************

This will only hurt the “small” people in the tourism business in AZ

28. This is all getting really interesting……Soetoro went on publically carried television when Blago was arrested, and lied to the public by saying,and I quote “I have no knowledge of what was occuring in the state government” I had no knowledge of any conspiracy to seat that I vacated.” It is now time to get MMMSSS JARRETT under oath. She was supposed to get the seat,but backed away when the controversy appearred. But at that point Soetoro DID KNOW…………LIAR…….LIAR…….PANTS ON FIRE!

29. Sorry left out the words SELL THE Goes between TO AND SEAT.

30. Citizen Carlyle – 12:31 PM

I hope you understand and forgive.
    ***************************
    Oh, CC, I do understand and have respect for your identity! There is absolutely nothing to forgive!
    No, definitely, no… I was not going to chew you out. If there were ever a need? for that it would be done right here on the blog. You need not be concerned about that.

My reason had to do with something that I have decided to broach publicly even before reading your gracious response. This morning before arising, I had a series of thoughts come to mind, and when they are properly organized I’ll
    present them for feedback.

As I said to JeffM, all of the serious comments about the major topic yesterday PM (not RAP)
    were read with a great deal of contemplation and interest. It was a stimulating discussion, and I loved it. For once, I let my reflecting moments take over instead of taking to the keyboard.

31. Bob Strauss……………………………………………..

What will be will be. Just don’t lose any memory of the laws broken by ALL of the SLIMEY Liberals, when you go to vote next time. Hit back then,and hit …..HARD.
    Obama just done amnother slimey act….he appointed Harold Hurtt to head up ICE. Here is an A$$hole who ADVOCATES SANCTUARY CITIES, and PROTECTION OF ILLEGALS. Now there is a horses ass at the heade of ICE. Really hard to swallow this one. I keep regurgitating it, and am really PI$$ED OFF.

SO-TOE-O……SO-TOR-O WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU? ARE YOU GONNA PAY,OR ARE YOU GONNA PLAY?
    WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU.?

32. Philo-Publius

N Korea seeks $75 trillion in compensation

They see BHO redistributing the wealth and Kim wants his share.

33. Pingback: Blagojevich trial Obama meeting, Smoking gun, November 5, 2008, Obama senate seat, Obama and Axelrod lied, Blagojevich wiretap | Citizen News

34. http://WWW.REPUBX.COM METHANE AND MARSHALL LAW ??????

SCAREY ARTICLE .DEEP HORIZON TOLD NOT TO DRILL THERE BECAUSE OF THE GAS PRESSURES ETC,ETC

WHITE HOUSE WELCOMES SHARIAH FINANCE SPECIALIST !!! NO JOKE !!

O bama’s SCHOLAR LINKED TO GROUND ZERO IMAM

This is all like Horror Movie !

35. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

bob strauss // June 25, 2010 at 1:15 pm
    Ginger // June 25, 2010 at 12:18 pm

This will only hurt the “small” people in the tourism business in AZ.

============================

Throughout history the most EFFECTIVE warfare has been carried on via siege, rape and pillage. Why? Hurt the little people and force them to pressure the decision makers to capitulate.

Now – we all know that this method of warfare is deprecated by all civilized nations – and even encoded in the Geneva Conventions.

So, this just goes to show that our current crop of Federal Politicians are BARBARIANS.

This level of Federal bullying is unprecedented from since at least the Civil War. And THAT was a WAR, for pete’s sake.

We have GOT to get our state governments to quit being hypnotized by all the crises and distractions and FOCUS on what is IMPORTANT – nothing less than the purposeful and total destruction of America – by “domestic enemies”.

Here is a simple example for your consideration. The State of California is TOTALLY effed financially. Even if they now do everything remotely possible to tighten the belt, the situation will get worse before it gets better. Their ONLY hope is a Federal bailout – on the basis of being too big to fail. So, how much enthusiasm do you think they have for officially pizzing on the Federal Government? Or even mildly questioning ANYTHING?

Things that make you go Hmmmm.

36. Philo-Publius

Dem county supervisor: Arizona’s law might have been justifiable if it was a border state

Obviously a public school honor student.

37. Gordo………………………………………………………

The footprint is as good as a fingerprint. It carries enough serrations to discernwho owns it. It will also hold water in court.
    The political garrote is drawing tighter. and Leavanworth will follow.!

38. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

Hey all – anybody seen Leo the Fool lately?

Ha ha. I would wear that as a badge of honor – considering where it comes from. Like every time I put on my camo fatiques, and get out my guns, and go to the practice range, I always wear a shoulder patch that says “INFIDEL”.

Certain words and concepts – that otherwise would be insults – are glorious when they are epithets given by certain people!

(Sorry – Leo – just feeling punch drunk today)

But – where are you man? No hear long time.

39. Free Speech

JeffM // June 25, 2010 at 12:32 pm

INDICT ALL GOVERNMENT SEDITIONISTS NOW.

For criminal information for Grand Jury Indictments of bo go here:

For information on forming a legitimate Grand Jury go here:

Free Speech // June 25, 2010 at 11:20 am

40. Philo Publius……………………………………………..

Holder,and all of the Soetoro goon squad are going to walk right into a nest of hornets. After which they will emerge as a DEFEATED pack of WILEY COYOTES, with A REALLY STUPID LOOK ON THEIR FACES. THE ARIZONA LAW IS FOR THE MOST PART A CARBON COPY OF EXISTING FEDERAL LAW. THE STATE IS JUSTIFIED IN ENFORCING THE LAWS SINCE ARIZONA IS A BORDER STATE. Hopefully the judge will advise Holder that he is wasting Federal money trying to prosecute a state for enforcing the laws. Holder should face a Congressional REPRIMAND,or CENSURE.

41. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO) // June 25, 2010 at 12:49 pm

=================================

Yes, there is instruction from looking at Israel’s history. Which is …….you cannot be saved by the law. And I might add, the constitution is not better able to save than the law of God.

The high priests of Israel used the law to their own advantage to gain power and money and to put down the little people. Salvation is from a changed heart and it causes people to want to follow the law. That is the message of the bible.

The new high priests are the high priests of secularism and they have their man made laws. And they use them to obtain power and money and put down their opposition. We’re seeing it in action every day of this administration. If sealed documents need to be unsealed against Obama’s opponents when he ran for the US senate, then a judge can and will and did order them unsealed. If Obama’s birth certificate is sealed, no judge will order it unsealed even though the provision is in the Hawaii law. The secular high priests are using the law to enact their agenda.

It’s a good thing to try to get the constitution to be followed, but as long as people worship money and the power to obtain it from other people, the law will be used as a weapon instead of a shield to the innocent.

My five cents.

42. Citizen Carlyle – 12:49 PM –

******************************
    Rather than do one big soliloquy I will address my thoughts incrementally.

Living in a small town, I have been caught up in local politics for the last several years and been an “activist” along with some other ladies in trying to keep developers from ruining our beautiful scenery. Amazingly, we have been successful so far but have learned much about government.

You see, we have found that the Mayor and Council, although elected by the people, come and go. They listen to the citizens while in office to a certain extent. We discovered that the real movers and shakers – those setting policy – are the hired employees called City Staff. Some have been with the City since incorporation – almost twenty years ago.

The City Staff run the City to a great extent, and the Councilors, many of whom do not do their homework, depend upon the recommendations of the Staff, who are very interested in protecting their turf, especially since the economy is in trouble. And so it goes……

What does that have to do with the U.S. Government? Ok, liken the City Staff to all of the many U.S. agencies, many of whom are staffed by career public servants. The problem is that over the years – not just the last 2, 20, or 50 yrs.- gradually these departments and agencies have been drifting left – quite a bit left. Some are even socialists, etc. They are definitely people who do not believe in following the Constitution. And they stay in their respective jobs for years, and they do much toward setting policy. The State Department has been notoriously compromised over the years, as well as myriad of others.

So, in this sense, those whom we elect will have a great bearing upon the direction of our country
    (as we have so seriously found out in this present extreme case), BUT we must never dismiss the tremendous influence the next layer of government has – the bureaucracies. They
    greatly influence public policy.

I’ve mentioned before a book written in the 1960’s, “None Dare Call It Treason”, by John Stormer. This book was written during the time that Barry Goldwater was running for President and alerted the public as to what had been going on in the U.S. government for thirty or more years. Do the math – This means that since the time of FDR and before ,we have been compromised behind the scenes.

Please don’t consider me fatalistic. We just need to realize that the ROOT has been growing for a long time, and removing BHO (can’t do it soon enough) isn’t going to put us back immediately as a constitutional federal government, which we so much desire.

43. citizenwells

“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”…Abraham Lincoln

44. bob strauss // June 25, 2010 at 12:41 pm
    Can anyone cite the laws that were broken by Obama based on what we know?
    ===========================

In order to keep this thread on topic, I replied to your question in Citizen Wells open thread, June 25, 2010.

Jonah

45. EMUDUDE……………………………………………….

Doesn’t it all sound like it was said by a pack of raving lunatics? Soetoro investigated HIMSELF……..SURE,and I stand on my head ALL DAY.

46. CW.

Now all we have to do is print that out and Mail it to Soetoro. Good ole Abe he was a great thinker……….for the most part! But his war strategy was a dismal failure for far too long. He hung with McClellan too long. Just my own view.

47. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

Cabby – AZ // June 25, 2010 at 1:55 pm

===========================

Good job. Keep it comin’

48. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

oldsalt79 // June 25, 2010 at 2:08 pm

Doesn’t it all sound like it was said by a pack of raving lunatics? Soetoro investigated HIMSELF.

============================

Yeah, just like his eligibility. HE VETTED HIMSELF!

49. Jonah@ 12:57 pm
    I just got threat detected too. Could it be the computer knows anything involved with this federal government is a threat? An ESP, computer? If I were Gov Brewer and McCain should speak up forcefully on this AZ is obeying the Constitution and attempting to obey Federal Law and the Feds are working against them. This is a scandal-does this Federal government believe in any law?

50. Bob Strauss………………………………………………

It seems to me that the list would be extend to infinity.

51. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

Free Speech // June 25, 2010 at 1:51 pm

=============================

Oh, there you are!

You’ve been so calm lately, I guess I didn’t recognize you. Maybe even more so than me, you just don’t waste your time with certain topics or certain people any more?

Never try to teach a pig to sing.
    It just wastes your time,
    and annoys the pig!

God, I love that one. It is right up there with Shakespeare’s “Tale told by an idiot” in just so perfectly describing SO many situations.

52. Free Speech

Cabby – AZ // June 25, 2010 at 1:55 pm

****************************************
    The only way to take our Country back is by local Grand Jury Indictments, one county at a time. Federal Grand Juries and Fed agencies are all controlled by bo.

For criminal information for Grand Jury Indictments of bo go here:

For information on forming a legitimate Grand Jury go here:

Free Speech // June 25, 2010 at 11:20 am

53. bob strauss @ 1:15 pm
    I wonder if citizens from other states will go to AZ in an effort to un-boycott the federal boycott and try to help AZ-hopefully to balance things out or bring AZ to the plus side.

54. Philo-Publius

EPA classifies milk as oil, forcing costly rules on farmers

The EPA is classifying milk as oil because it contains a animal fat, a non-petroleum oil. I suppose BHO will have to put a moratorium on milking cows to ensure there are no spills.

Is there no end to this insane government.

55. Listen to video:

“Congressman Steve King (R-IA) couldn’t help but mention the lack of a most famous birth certificate during debate on the House Floor. Listen carefully so you don’t miss it during this video.

In extended remarks about how every American baby is born owing US Government Debt, he let this slip: “Little baby with ink on their foot, stamped right there on the birth certificate – there’s one in this country we haven’t seen,’” he said. “But the footprints on those we have seen. Those little babies owe Uncle Sam $44,000.”

56. Sorry, I know there’s a way to make that link smaller, but I do not know how it’s done.

57. Free Speech

Citizen Carlyle (FUBO) // June 25, 2010 at 2:21 pm

Free Speech // June 25, 2010 at 1:51 pm

=============================

Oh, there you are!

Never try to teach a pig to sing.
    It just wastes your time,
    and annoys the pig!

**************************************

I am vacationing in Arizona. Not that I’m not interested in a variety of topics, but it is crucial the Patriots focus on things they can do to regain control of our Government.

For criminal information for Grand Jury Indictments of bo go here:

For information on forming a legitimate Grand Jury go here:

Free Speech // June 25, 2010 at 11:20 am

58. Free Speech

Michelle // June 25, 2010 at 2:22 pm

****************************************
    I am vacationing in Arizona now.

59. Fernley Girl

First BP suicide? Obama ‘to blame’ for death of man ruined by oil leak

By Daniel Bates In New York
    Last updated at 11:13 AM on 25th June 2010

President Obama was last night under fire on several fronts as he was personally ‘blamed’ for the suicide of a fisherman who is believed to have killed himself over the Gulf of Mexico oil spill.

Allen Kruse, 55, shot himself in the head after seeing the charter boat business he ran for 26 years ruined by the disaster.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1289258/BP-OIL-SPILL-Gulf-captain-William-Allen-Kruse-shoots-upset.html#ixzz0rtLN40cs

60. FreebSpeech………………………………………………

Have a great vacation!

61. It would not surprise me if the BOYCOTT of Arizona actually generated one hell of an influx of tourists who simply want to visually tell those who are boycotting……..to take a long walk on a short pier, or Go straight to HE##.

62. Citizen Carlyle – 2:21 PM

Never try to teach a pig to sing.
    It just wastes your time,
    and annoys the pig!
    ******************************
    Love it! Haven’t heard that for a long time and it brought a real belly-laugh.

Thanks for the kind words, too. I’m working on the next installment (in my head), which could raise some ……… dander from certain circles.

63. kittycat at 2:32 pm —

“Sorry, I know there’s a way to make that link smaller, but I do not know how it’s done.”
    =====================
    Use this:

“By entering in a URL in the text field below, we will create a tiny URL that will not break in email postings and never expires.”

64. Free Speech – 2:38 PM

I am vacationing in Arizona now.
    ******************************
    There you are!! Welcome to the Great State of AZ.
    I hope it is not too hot for you. We who have lived here are somewhat used to it but it can be a shock for visitors. I’m reminded of some friends who came through many years ago on a trip from CA back home to Ohio. They didn’t have air conditioning in the car and when they hit Phoenix the wife said, “Just keep right on going!” It was beastly hot. That sort of became a family joke.

Don’t try to take on single-handedly any of those border-crossers!! Leave that up to BHO – Ha!

65. Gordo,

Thanks a lot!

Also, what do y’all think about what Steve Quayle has posted at his website, which is an alert message?

66. Free Speech

Cabby,

The dry heat doesn’t bother me. Much less oppressive than 95 degrees in Nashville with the suffocating humidity. I am in Scottsdale. What is notable to me is how clean and less rundown the Phoenix area is compared to the 9th most dangerous city in America, Nashville.

boCohorts have made Nashville a haven for muslim pedophiles. muslims are crawling all over Nashville. I have only seen one muslim woman with the burka since I have been at the resort. In Nashville the muslims are swarming all over the malls even in upscale neighborhoods.

For information on forming a legitimate Grand Jury go here:

67. Michelle // June 25, 2010 at 2:20 pm

Jonah@ 12:57 pm

============================

Michelle,
    Were you trying to access Gateway Pundit when you were threat detected? If so, I’ll email Jim Hoft a let him know about you and Ginger having problems with his blog.

Jonah

68. Free Speech…………………………………………..

Perhaps muslims crawling all over everything would be on a par with FLIES on a STINKING dead carcass.

69. So why are they there? The only logical answer is that the decaying flesh,and the odor attracts them(Flies)

70. oldsalt79 // June 25, 2010 at 3:35 pm

Free Speech…………………………………………..

*************************
    Hey, Old Salt, you’re on another roll today! It took me a second to get the point.

71. Hi OldSalt,

Well, you know what flies like to land on, dontcha? (hint: Starts with an ‘s’ and ends with a ‘t’).

The flies know….

72. This is from Steve Quayle’s website, so I don’t know if it’s for real or not for real.

“EXTREME ALERT-MOVE YOUR FAMILIES NOW!: Inside sources have informed me that Full scale Gulf Coast evacuations are expected to begin in next couple of weeks–With Methane now surfacing and Bubbling in Florida waters the potential for a Methane Explosion of unimaginable devastation now comes into focus Further Law Enforcement Sources are being Advised of “ESCALATING VENT DETERIORATION” Two Definitions were provided to me–First “VENT” DEFINITION-“The opening in a volcano from which gas and molten rock erupt” and “ESCALATES”- DEFINITION GIVEN-“To expand step by step as from a limited or local conflict into a General NUCLEAR WAR”–to become unmanageable–You don’t need a rocket science degree to read between the lines. Ten Years ago after the Papua New Guinea Earthquake in which “Burnt to a Crisp” bodies were pulled from the Fiery Seas-Stan Deyo and I did multiple Radio programs together over the years, warning of the Methane Hydrate Problems off our Coasts that could turn into “Seas Of Fire”. Now maybe you can understand our warnings in perspective!. With massive numbers of Military assets being moved south it is being stated, that Martial Law initially will be on a regional Basis,. You will have no choice– as you will be moved against your will, to places you really don’t want to be moved to. Have you wondered what will become of everyones “stuff” thats left behind in abandoned homes and offices–THEY HAVE!–“To the Victors (THE NWO CROWD) go the spoils”! I encourage everyone to prayerfully consider all the above information and use your GOD GIVEN FREE WILL TO MOVE. There will be a complete shutdown of all commerce and Industry in the Areas affected by the Forced Evacuations. Don’t assume your credit cards will work at this time, as a “Cyberattack” is to be Launched against the “US FINANCIAL” System concurrent with the mass evacuations that will deny access to funds–Have Cash on Hand to get you where you need to go. LIFE AS WE HAVE KNOWN IS ABOUT TO TAKE AN APOCALYPTIC CHANGE–FOR THE WORST. Now’s a great time to get right with JESUS-as he told us this stuff was going to happen in Matthew 24,Luke 21 and in the Book of Revelation–May the GOD OF HEAVEN Guide and Direct those who “CALL OUT TO HIM IN REPENTANCE AND FAITH”. —Steve

Additional Info from Wayne Madsen Reports Emergency preparations in dealing with the expanding oil menace are now being made for cities and towns from Corpus Christi, Texas, to Houston, New Orleans, Gulfport, Mobile, Pensacola, Tampa-St.Petersburg-Clearwater, Sarasota-Bradenton, Naples, and Key West. Some 36 FEMA-funded contracts between cities, towns, and counties and emergency workers are due to be invoked within days, if not hours, according to WMR’s FEMA sources.”

73. Free Speech @ 2:38 pm
    What have the citizens of AZ got to say for themselves?

74. Jonah @ 3:30 pm
    Yes, I clicked on a link here at CW I read half way throught the page, and up came the red warning box, I got out immediately. Thank you for telling him.

75. There is supposedly some story that has just broken over the wire about Sarah Paling being found to have committed major ethics violations, and is being ordered to return some $300,000 in donations from her PAC. It looks pretty fishy to me. Palin had a team of lawyers going over the organization of this thing with a fine-tooth comb, yet it looks like some judge in Alaska still believes something was not above board. If anyone can find a link to this alleged story, please post it.

76. Gianni @ 4:59 pm
    Palin did not knowingly break the state ethics law
    Petumenos stated in his report that “Governor Palin was nevertheless following the express advice of one of her attorneys who told her the Trust complied with all laws and was indeed unassailable.” He found the 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee acted in good faith and relied on the advice of lawyers when setting up the fund, and recommended no further sanctions.
    Palin has agreed to settle the ethics complaint by having the trust return more than $386,000 to donors.
    Stapleton said, “As a chief executive, Governor Palin makes the calls, and she knows that this battle, though important to her personally, does nothing for the country. She has bigger battles to fight, battles to restore our strength internationally and stand by our allies, battles to stop the downward slide of our economy, and battles to take back control of Congress.”
    (more)

77. Free Speech

Michelle // June 25, 2010 at 4:51 pm

Free Speech @ 2:38 pm
    What have the citizens of AZ got to say for themselves?

************************************

What I see in editorials is a DISDAIN, DISRESPECT & DISGUST with bo. Which is a refreshing change from the nashville media.

78. Free Speech @ 5:52 pm
    Are you and your wife thinking of moving out of Nashville? would you be able to do your work in Branson, Mo? Why do Muslims like Nashville so much, country and western music can’t be the reason?

79. kittycat at 4:30 pm
    Alarming info about Gulf…..I have a question…I live on coast (Pensacola) my cat was acting very strange today….sick….both ways….just threw up upstairs…..could she be reacting to environment?

80. http://69.84.25.250/blogger/post/Blago-Attorneys-Going-After-Obama-FBI-Notes.aspx
    Hat tip: Doug Ross Journal
    Hear that loud sucking sound? Kind of like the sound of an administration circling around the drain?
    Disgraced Illinois former governor Rod (Big Hair) Blagojevich, is going down hard in his political corruption trial and on his way (most likely) to the big house, he is taking down White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel (already under subpoena) and ……as of Thursday…….POTUS Barack Obama. Oh, yes he is.
    Judge James Zagel has blocked a defense request to subpoena President Obama, saying what they were seeking was irrelevant to the case. Zagel did say he might reconsider the issue as the trial was underway.
    Trials are funny things. You just never know what a witness might say, but you better be ready for anything. In this case, the government prosecutor may have unwittingly “opened the door” itself in its own direct testimony of a witness….which can change that whole pre-trial ruling on “relevancy.” The Blago prosecutor may have just made everything pertaining to Commander Zero relevant, including whether he perjured himself by telling an FBI agent he had no knowledge of “Let’s Make a Deal” for the Illinois Senate seat.
    Perjury, btw……is a felony, my luvvies.
    (more)

81. Carol,

Don’t know, but this is truly scary. There has to be toxins in the air there in that area. I have a good friend near Miami in the Keys. Please keep us updated if you hear over any other areas in FL that is messed up. Heck, can’t get the media to report much on it.

82. kittycat @ 6:18 pm
    Just so you know here in FL , we entered Hurricane season on June 1, this is day 67, and Obama dithered since what they call DAY 1. Hello. Moron, total moron. There is something spinning in the gulf-
    Atlantic Tropical Weather – 6/25/2010: First Tropical Depression?
    A disturbance that has made its way across the entire Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea has finally developed a surface circulation and has sustained thunderstorms around it.
    The thing that gets tricky is they move something changes lots of different things could happen, that is why the people on the Gulf wanted these idiots to get moving, from slow to dead stop. One thing that you don’t want to do is panic the residents, things are bad, confusing enough. Major hysteria reigns during Hurricane’s-I think more car accidents than storm damage sometimes.

83. Kittycat, Carol,

I like Wayne Madsens’ reporting, but FEMA is contradicting his article.

I just spoke with FEMA and was told that there are no plans for a mass evacuation at this time for the Gulf Coast (Pensacola—–Panama City Beach)

1-800-621-3362 FEMA

No extraordinary or imminent plans…………….

84. Michelle,

Yes, I heard that there’s an TS moving around out there, and I hope that it doesn’t become a hurricane, although just the damage from the storm could be bad with all this going on.

I think that Barky wants such to happen, honestly, and is trying to set a trap, but he could be the one falling into it.

85. Richard,

Let’s hope so. I hope Steve Quayle’s report is absolutely incorrect. But I have to say it to see if others know.

Thanks, Richard. I do appreciate you telling us. I want to get truthful information, if at all possible.

86. I sure hope y’all people from Florida and Louisiana keep us updated. Please do so. Or you TX coast people might can help too. Sometimes y’all are our eyes and ears nowadays.

87. Fernley Girl

Carol // June 25, 2010 at 6:08 pm

kittycat at 4:30 pm
    ***********
    Your kitty may be the canary in the coal mine.

88. kittycat @ 6:40 pm
    On tonights news, they said all working in the Gulf need 5 days to do what they need to do with the equipment (batten down the hatchs? This is why they should have started at the very beginning and accepted all offers. They are still not sure where this tropical disturbance is going, it is about 75 miles inaccurate 5 days out.
    Coming from the Mid-West I still get the terminology mixed up, Tropical Storm Warning, Watch, then Hurricane Warning (I think). You get about 5 days to start preparing which is good. BP is working on the relief wells due to finish by August barring Hurricane interruptions. Obviously not a lot of trust in Gulf-Obama govt nor BP.

89. Richard @ 6:37 pm
    Thanks for the info, I have seen people down here get hysterical over Hurricanes-scary the panic.

90. FS,
    Have a great vacation. I love Scottsdale.
    My parents just went to Prescott and Flaggstaff a few weeks ago. I think alot of people are making AZ their vacation spot, just to offset all the idiot boycotters.

91. Hmmm. . . FEMA or Madsen? No brainer folks. You’ve got to be kidding me putting any faith in FEMA.

92. Free Speech

Michelle // June 25, 2010 at 6:04 pm

Free Speech @ 5:52 pm

********************************
    bocohorts gov bredesen, mayor dean have brought hordes of muslim terrorists into Nashville & DA torry johnson is covering up the crimes commited the muslim terrorists.

93. bob strauss

People in the Gulf area may want a local company to test the air in your area and get a recommendation as to it’s quality. Your city should do this for it’s citizens.

94. I may be wrong but I have come to believe that it is Soetoro’s intention to infiltrate Muslims who have sworn to uphold him,into every major city throughout the US. If you remember he had pledged many millions in funding to bring alleged displaced Palestinians into the US. He used OUR money to bring his SLIMEY friends in. If they are like flies in Nashville it is probably because the LOCAL YOKEL,liberal corrupt politicians asked Soetoro for some of them. Now he has a small mercenary Army in a lot of important cities. Just waiting for Soetoro’s call to arms.

95. Prairie // June 25, 2010 at 8:02 pm

_________

Prairie, you quoted the Madsen article a few day’s ago, and Madsen said in that article that his sources deep inside FEMA revealed it to him…….

Did not say i totally agreed with Madsen or FEMA. Besides sweetheart, everyone here at Eglin AFB, and Tyndal AFB, would be the first to know. Oh, let’s not forget the AF Special Operations Command here also……. (Headquarters)

Were not all conspirisists like some truthers that i know !! Thinking that every branch of our government is in bed with BO.

“Lighten up Francis” !

96. Michelle // June 25, 2010 at 7:02 pm

Hi Michelle. A friend in West Palm has a geologist neighbor who lives in his high rise condo building over looking Palm Beach, who gave his opinion regarding the gulf oil spill.

He claimed that the well is spewing something along the lines of 25,000 PSI, and that it would probably burst and magnify it’s PSI, which would cause the extreme heat of the Oil to mix with the cold waters and theoretically produce tsunami’s. A massive tsunami.
    SueK, where are you ????

97. Was the Story about Hugo Chavez seizing 11 Oil Rigs in the Caribbean just made up, or did the Gateway Pundent Website get sabotaged? I could have Sworn I read the story this morning about Hugo Chavez saying that the U.S. owed him 112 Billion Dollars and that he Seized 11 Oil Rigs. Am I just going nuts or was that just a Lie??

98. @Ginger, that is very strange because I got a message last Tuesday that claimed that my machine was infected with a virus, which it is not… that sounds like someone is interfering with our computers.

I was having problems with my computer for 3 days. I was running Norton 360. I took it off my machine and am now running a different program (free one). I have had no further problems but only after I reset my modem.

99. Aussie

I hope that the hackers aren’t messing with my computer because they do not have to fear me. I am just the little people. 🙂

If you want to get rid of some stress …. work a puzzle. I have spent the last three hours working one and I am ready to go to bed.

100. This is what makes some of us in the Gulf States wonder what the heck is really going on. Our local news was just on the Tropical Depression if it turns into a Hurricane will be named Alex-it’s present track (if it stays on track-they move a lot) due to counter-clockwise will head away from FL, but will go and revisit Bobby Jindal and LA and probably TX. It is still early as far as Hurricanes go.
    Former Oil Worker Says “Cleanup Just For Show!”(Video)
    by DFX June 25, 2010 11:12
    From Blogsphere:
    You have to start to wonder about this “Oil Spill” and wonder if it isn’t “Swine Flu 2.0” — in other words, another over-hyped virtual crisis for money and agenda. Why is it CNN, ABC can get a camera close to such a high-pressure gusher, yet, nothing can be done to contain it?
    From Blogpshere:
    GULF SHORES, Alabama – Former oil clean-up worker Candi Warren says she signed up to make a difference, but soon found out the work of cleaning the beaches was all cosmetic. That’s what she was told, she says.
    Warren says she knew that when crews worked during the day, the tide and surf buried oil overnight. But they were forbidden to dig it up. She quit in disgust three weeks ago despite the $18 per hour pay.
    She said she was told to only clean the surface of the sand, that this is all cosmetic. She was on a crew at Gulf State Park where tourists go. She says it has priority so as to make it look like the beaches are clean.
    Warren says she believes money is being wasted on the crews and says “At some point the real clean-up will have to begin, but I’m afraid the money will be gone.”
    She used a shovel and dug down six, eight, maybe twelve inches into the sand to show us the layers of oil close to the shoreline.

101. Emudude @ 10:21 pm
    You are not crazy I saw the article too. I’m vague on the details, but I think you are accurate on the gist of it. Chavez seizing-he’s broke was part of it>

102. 79 // June 25, 2010 at 9:08 pm

**********************************
    Exactly what bo is doing>

103. You decide

Do You Support Blanket Legalization for Millions of Illegals?