MA senate race news, Saturday, January 16, 2010.

Scott Brown and Martha Coakley campaigning Saturday, January 16, 2010

From Fox News Boston.

“Coakley counts on union muscle to win Senate race”

“Democrat Martha Coakley is counting on union muscle to help her win Tuesday’s U.S. Senate election in Massachusetts.

She kicked off the final weekend of campaigning Saturday with a stop at an International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers hall in Boston to encourage a group of canvassers.”

From Gateway Pundit.

“Brown Leads Coakley 58-42 in Absentee Ballots– Coakley Losing 1 in 5 Dems to Brown …BIG UPDATE: BROWN PRESS CONFERENCE- PRESSING CHARGES AGAINST DEM PARTY”

“One in five democrats in Massachusetts is going with Scott Brown.

And, there’s more bad news for democrat Martha Coakley…
Scott Brown is leading in the absentee voting 58-42. 9% of registered voters said they have already cast a ballot.
Real Clear Politics reported:

Coakley loses one-in-five Democrats to Brown, while the Republican state senator has 94 percent of Republicans behind him. Brown has a commanding 58-37 advantage among “unenrolled” voters, mainly independents and those who prefer not to register affiliation with the major parties.”

“Dan Winslow, counsel for the Scott Brown for U.S. Senate campaign, will hold a media availability to announce the filing of a criminal complaint against the Massachusetts Democratic Party regarding a recent mailing paid for and sent by the Massachusetts Democratic Party. Winslow will make a statement and take reporters’ questions at MassGOP Headquarters in Boston TODAY at 4:00 PM.”

209 responses to “Scott Brown, Martha Coakley, campaigning, Saturday, January 16, 2010, WBZ TV video, Coakley Losing 1 in 5 Dems, Coakley counting on union muscle, Brown leads in absentee voting 58 to 42, Scott Brown criminal complaint

1. truthbetold11

I’m telling you folks this is next 72 hours are going to be toasty. Mechanics Hall tomorrow in
    Worcester will be awesome baby!!!!!!!!

2. truthbetold11

Many of my friends who are democrats are voting for scott, many

3. Correct me if I’m wrong, but there didn’t seem to be much enthusiasm among Maatha’s supporters.

Scott had the popular former Gov. Bill Weld with him. That helped.

I mentioned this before, but again, SEIU combined with another union is in my workplace. I’ve yet to find one member who’s voting for her. Our receptionist did find one. Just one.

Campaigning in NH was productive today; many NH residents have friends/relatives in MA, and the response was positive. Convinced a guy at PETCO with his sweet little dog. Unfortunately, the dog’s not registered to vote…

Waiting for word and a video on Scott’s lawsuit. Nothing on local media outlets yet. Digital camera is purchased and ready!

4. Scott Brown files ethics complaint in Senate race

BOSTON – Republican Senate hopeful Scott Brown has filed a complaint with the State Ethics Commission after a report that a union backing rival Martha Coakley used state resources to urge workers to volunteer for Coakley’s campaign.

The report by FOX25 said the Service Employees International Union used state computers and e-mail addresses to direct state employees to volunteer for Coakley, the Democratic state attorney general.

READ MORE…….

5. Jonah // January 16, 2010 at 6:14 pm

Hey Jonah,

Eh, you beat me to posting that link!

If I didn’t know bettah, I truly believe that Maatha’s camp is trying on purpose to lose this race.

6. Thanks CW–I had not yet heard about the ethics complaint against SEIU…and that’s something that won’t go away after the campaign is over, either. They are going to have to face the music.

Go Scott Go!!

7. MA, you are now the eye of the storm. Hold tight. The rest of the country is pulling and praying for you.

8. We have several disabled family members. This makes me sick. Ptttwwahh!!

9. I felt sorry for George W when I saw him in the presence of the usurper and the accused rapist in chief Clinton.

10. Jonah,

I fell for that article, also!

Unfortunately, it’s a month old.

11. Ok, the yogurt just hit the rug protector and Hoover and Eureka are on their way to clean it up; for once, this had nothing to do with one of twe’s links.

New Coakley smear ad. NOT!

12. bob…I feel more sorry for W standing there so long and having to endure the oozing stench of sulfur coming off of Clinton and Ovomit.

SueK // January 16, 2010 at 6:39 pm

That parody ad was hilarious!

14. bob strauss ,
    I felt the same way about GW Bush,

15. If states and the news are prohibited from releasing results during before the polls close on election day then why release the absentee votes in advance? Are the rule different in MA? I thought it had to do with predictions or Rasmussen would be out of biz.

16. Don in California

test

SueK // January 16, 2010 at 6:47 pm

SueK, I could have sworn the Cape Cod Times was endorsing Coakley just a couple of days ago. Did they change their minds?

18. Patriot Dreamer // January 16, 2010 at 6:45 pm

Wasn’t it great, PD?

Those who aren’t in the New England area have no idea(r) about the sometimes nasty rivalry between the Red Sox and NY Yankees in fact, a few years ago when I was working in Boston, some guy had the audacity to wear a Yankees cap while walking downtown.

Sox fans were all over him like white on rice and the cops eventually showed up.

You DO NOT futz with the Red Sox around here. Noooooooo!

You all might enjoy some of the following comments from folks who have received calls from Coakley’s phone banks:

“The worst job in the world: Working the phone banks for Martha”

SueK // January 16, 2010 at 6:50 pm

SueK, is there anyone left in your state that she hasn’t alienated or insulted? LOL!

21. Patriot Dreamer // January 16, 2010 at 6:50 pm

That’s what I thought, PD. They came out for him, then not, and now, a formal endorsement.

They must have a little too much beach sand in their Speedos down there….

“Mass. GOP Senate candidate claims defamation”

Spin in the article distorts what Brown’s amendment would have done. What the amendment would have done (if it had passed), is provide a religious exemption which would exempt those with a religious belief against providing “emergency contraception” (the so-called “morning after pill” which prevents pregnancy) from having to do so provided they had a plan in place for the victim to get the contraception elsewhere at no extra cost.

Law Professor Jacobson has a post about it here:

23. Patriot Dreamer // January 16, 2010 at 6:53 pm

No, PD, I think she’s got everyone covered.

The disabled SEIU worker who was refused admittance really fried my nose (as Mayah Thomas M. Menino of Boston likes to say).

I am in that group, even though I’m mobile and look OK most of the time. I consider it as offensive, if not more so, than Barky’s crack about the Special Olympics.

I think that Maatha just lost the disabled voters, too.

24. PD: Priceless. Yeah, we’re getting lots of calls here.

SueK: Sorry, I can’t go. Remember, my time away from here is very, very limited.

Go Scott Go!

25. Greetings everyone:

I haven’t been home for long, but I see that Coakley is alienating so many people because she’s sticking her foot in her mouth all the time, so no need to worry.

What an idiot!

26. Sandy // January 16, 2010 at 6:39 pm

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

27. Bob writes: “After the way the usurper has been blaming Geo W for all the wrongs in America, Geo W had to really humble himself to show up on a stage with those criminals to talk about Haiti.”

Bob, the great thing about GW is that he is humble and it’s for real. This shows true character. GW really cares for others, and the usurper doesn’t. The usurper only cares about his political position, period.

28. This woman and her campaign is a complete disaster…..

Those arrogant fools thought they had an entitlement to the “Kennedy Seat.” They didn’t think they would actually HAVE to campaign and now they look like freshly decapitated poultry desperately running around the barnyard just before they drop dead

SueK // January 16, 2010 at 7:01 pm

Way to win votes, Martha. Keep it up! Heh!

30. I really do think that she’s trying desperately to lose this election.

How many more people/groups can she possibly pi*s off?

31. Coakley was spending for the Senate run even before Teddy was dead. Check out this vid BEFORE the Dem primaries (they are talking about the other Dem contenders in it):

SueK // January 16, 2010 at 7:11 pm

I think only the die hard Kool-Aid drinkers are left. Maybe she’ll insult Koo-Aid Man next!

33. SueK:

“I really do think that she’s trying desperately to lose this election.

How many more people/groups can she possibly pi*s off?”

Amen, but I hope that she pi*s*s off more of them for Scott’s sake. I want to see a landslide win. Ooh, I’ be totally tickled.

34. …and surprise, surprise…what was SEIU involvement in my 717 post?

35. twe….just when you think it can’t get worse for her….it gets funnier for us!!

What a cold hearted, calculating, coniving, self involved….bee atch

36. Maybe Teddy is working overtime in purgatory to right his wrongs!

37. Don in California.
    Did you get my email?

Prof. Jacobson has a great blog. I highly recommend it!

39. twe // January 16, 2010 at 7:13 pm

twe, we *knew* that old Teddy was still warm when she started campaigning. Talk about jumping the gun, eh?

Even though he was a jackass, there is still such a thing as respect for the dead, but I guess Maatha doesn’t get that.

BTW, update on the Lowell Sun poll: Scott: 67%, Coakley, 25%, the remainder have no idea what’s going on….

40. My 713 vid embed has been disabled. You can watch it here:

41. What on earth is going on? Fema cancelled the Ohio Task Relief Force from taking off at Wright Pat and I just heard that they werent the only relief help cancelled. They were all packed up with supplies and Paramedics. Also bottles of drinking water from bottling companies were denied . The Ohio Task Force always goes to all countries to help. This has never happened before. I understand from Gretas site that Hillary is there right now. Does anyone here know what is going on?

42. Hey guys and gals: I don’t know what’s going on w/that vid. So, I apologize for any inconvenience.

43. Prairie // January 16, 2010 at 6:32 pm

Hey Prairie,

Yes, but it’s an uncomfortable situation for us in a small state with 6.5 million people, elbow to elbow.

We’re a very cautious lot, and don’t much care for drawing attention to ourselves. Folks here are content to be associated with an unintelligible accent, baked beans, clam ‘chowdah,’ crappy winters, a state name you can’t spell (Maatha can tell you that) and stupid, liberal politics.

We know everyone is watching, and I pray to God we do the right thing.

44. kittycat77 // January 16, 2010 at 7:17 pm

Hey Kitty,

If he can keep up the momentum (and I know he can) and she continues to pull in the likes of Wild Bill and Barky, I feel that Scott certainly can win.

Looking for a comfortable margin of victory, even if she and her thugs cheat!

amy1, I have no idea. I hope there are some answers soon.

check this out:

One more from “Game Change” on Obama:

Wow!

47. Well, SueK, I want him to win, yes, but I would be totally tickled beyond anything you can imagine IF he WINS big! Oh, what a message that would send, but honestly, I think it’s already sending a message. It would be great, too, if Steve O. doesn’t show up, as he should be caught up with other things like golf-playing.

48. Don in California

I’m still praying for Senator Brown (get used to the title) to win big time.

49. Wouldn’t you just love to play Whack-a-mole with the heads of Gibbs, Matthews, Reid, Pelosi, Ovomit and who else? Boxer…..

50. FLOTUS Birthday is tomorrow. I wonder if O is going to bring her along as a birthday trip?

51. twe…..your internet mining is turning up some choice morsels tonight! Thanks;op

52. Sandy–hopefully SueK’s Kritters will eat well!!

53. truthbetold11-We are very sorry for the loss of your church members. It is painful I know-they are family.
    I came home from Mass-they are doing a special collection this week-end and next. They also are asking for cash-since they have many missionaries on the ground-ready to go.
    They now know the Archbishop and his assistant were killed when the cathedral collapsed. They have Mother of Teresa’s nuns-Sisters of Charity, priests and brothers of OMI, Order of Mary Immaculate, Salesian priests and brothers and priests from other orders, they seemed to have gotten through ok-supplies will go out through them. There was a bus load of Seminarians-a building fell on them all killed, they did not say how many. I walked over to my Haitian neighbors house-they were able to get through to Haiti, all of their relatives were ok.
    Mass was deeply spiritual and packed tonight.
    The choir dedicated the Ave Maria to the victims with photographs from Haiti.

Then Father had one of the Haitian ladies from church pray the Hail Mary in French with the parishioners joining.
    Florida/Haiti and the people have a very deep bond going back many, many years.

54. Ladyhawke // January 16, 2010 at 6:38 pm
    Jonah,
    I fell for that article, also!
    Unfortunately, it’s a month old.
    ———————————-
    Well, I had it right the first time ……..

Jonah // January 16, 2010 at 4:27 pm
    It looks like it was the disgusting Coakley rape flyers that were sent out:
    Breaking: Scott Brown to File Criminal Complaint against MassDems
    by: Rob “EaBo Clipper” Eno
    Sat Jan 16, 2010 at 14:16:21 PM EST
    ______________

………But gatewaypundit started out with the rape flyers complaint then changed his story to the UPS flyer and then to the SEIU emails thing and then back to the rape flyers. GP is one of my most visited sites but he was all over on this one. Do you watch him too?…….

55. twe // January 16, 2010 at 7:28 pm

=================================

Just double click on the video and it will open up at youtube.

56. Just got a call from the Catholic Action Committee. I’m getting a lot of calls like this, not ‘endorsing’ Scott rather, hammering Maatha and her big, uninformed mouth..

This one was about her statement that devout Catholics shouldn’t be working in emergency rooms.

So, without formally endorsing Scott, they certainly are putting the screws to Maatha and her ‘gaffes.’

This is good!

57. oyoyoyoy, Seems I’m always catching up here! 🙂

As for unions, I agree with JS. I believe that unions have become nothing more than organized crime machines. I’m not faulting the workers, they’re just trying to put food on their table..but the union bosses are nothing more than thugs, IMO.

I personally won’t ever work for a unionized company again. Had my fill of that. The independent ones treat have much more pride and treat their employees AND customers better. Time to disassemble the out of control unions.

58. Patriot Dreamer-SueK and all the citizens of MA@ 6:52 pm
    Thank you for sharing your great candidate Scott Brown with all of us. I’m part of the throw away Democrats. Sorry, Dems when you went corrupt, we had to divorce-in this case parting is NOT such sweet sorrow. PD-I can’t wait til I get my Dem call, hopefully I’ll be on the volunteer team for Lt Col West.
    Scott is bringing back decent politics-Martha it’s how you play the game and you and your party are dirty, dirty, dirty, much like the thug that came out of that cesspool of corruption South Side of Chicago-your inglorious leader.
    Best of Luck for Scott-and the citizens of MA (1776)2.
    MA-You may have to share him with the nation as President (Legal) think about it.

59. Back to what Michelle said on an earlier thread regarding the falsley convicted family. Yes, they need help. I believe the guy with the bracelet spent at least 18 yrs in prison for a crime he didn’t commit. The others spent many yrs also. They deserve not only major compensation but to have their good names CLEARED on the public record.

This woman is despicable. It’s all about HER. Someone’s innocence or guilt is not important to her…it’s all just what will gain her strength and power in politics. Shameful.

60. truthbetold11

Jesus said take heart i have overcome the world

61. twe // January 16, 2010 at 7:50 pm

Oh, no, please, twe, NO!

We can’t take any more of her ‘fashion sense.’

62. Here’s an email my sister got from the Democrat Party. It doesn’t look good for Coakley. Heeheehee! Those “engaging volunteers” are probably SEIU and ACORN. You betcha!

I just got up to Martha Coakley’s campaign HQ to help her win Tuesday’s crucial special election. I have to tell you — this isn’t like anything Massachusetts has ever seen.

It’s happening right after the holidays, so a lot of people haven’t even heard about it. Meanwhile, the same guys behind the Swift Boat ads are taking over the airwaves to distort Martha’s record, and the same far-right tea-party crowd that’s attacking President Obama is funding her opponent.

The stakes in this race are incredibly high. If we don’t hold this seat, a right-wing Republican will hold Sen. Ted Kennedy’s old seat until at least 2012 — and we’ll lose a crucial vote in the Senate for health reform and the agenda we fought so hard for last year.

That’s why we’re going all out in Massachusetts with a massive effort to lock up a Democratic victory. But we can only afford to keep this battle up against the far right through Election Day if folks like you chip in.

Please donate $5 or more to help us make Martha Coakley the next senator from Massachusetts.

Democratic ads are highlighting the key differences between Martha, a long-time public servant and one of the nation’s best attorneys general, and her extreme Republican opponent who would walk in lockstep with Mitch McConnell and national GOP power brokers.

And our organizers are engaging volunteers by the thousands to make sure Obama voters make it back to the polls.

But we need your help to keep it going. Please donate $5 or more to the Democratic Party to support our work, including our efforts to elect Martha Coakley:

Let’s win this,

Hari

Hari Sevugan
    Press Secretary
    Democratic National Committee

63. tbt11: …and my sympathies for your losses as well.

64. amy1@ 7:26 pm
    The little I know is Haiti has only one runway. I think they are keeping it open for the biggest airplanes, tonight on the news they said folks are coming in from Iceland.
    We have an airport near me-the rich (elitist) types scream noise etc. The airport always says we were here first WW2 approx. My girlfriend was worried, I said America will never give up and existing airport-this is why. In a national emergency as Haiti is experiencing now-you need every operable airport that you can imagine. This is lack of runways is really delaying everything. Everyone on the ground is working round the clock-trying to help. Some people were getting food and water-it’s just agony in the meantime. I think they rescued 12 people today.

65. Jonah re vid: thanks.

66. Sandy // January 16, 2010 at 8:44 pm

Yup, Sandy, it is so. Dontcha love it?

This is the same union who has that Cambridge racist, Sgt. Crowley, as a member.

Hmmm..wonder if their endorsement of Scott had anything to do with Barky saying that the Cambridge police ‘acted stupidly.’

67. SueK: I posted this earlier on previous post…don’t know if you saw it:

Sorry about FLOTUS birthday. You’ll have to take that up with Grandma Robinson.

68. Jonah // January 16, 2010 at 8:47 pm

Jonah, this is *great!*

Let’s ‘swift boat’ Maatha they way we swift boated John ‘Live Shot’ Kerry!

69. Momma always told me that stupid is as stupid does….

70. twe // January 16, 2010 at 8:54 pm

Missed it, twe-thanks for the repost.

Funny, but not so funny; it is however, true…

71. truthbetold11

I went out to dinner with the family as i was sitting there waiting at pub 99 i was talking with a older couple. the mentioned the haiti event. i mentioned the 12 we lost from our church and counting. The wife said to me she lost her daughter in the rhode island white snake nite club fire. I was almost crying to meet someone with that much pain still from 5 years ago. Never lose heart, never quit.

72. Michelle.. TY SO much for your answer. That is a logical explanation.

73. SueK // January 16, 2010 at 8:52 pm
    Sandy // January 16, 2010 at 8:44 pm
    Yup, Sandy, it is so. Dontcha love it?

==================
    Guess the White House beer party didn’t help. 🙂

God does work in mysterious ways.

FACEBOOK BANNED PAGE ANNOUCING RALLY FOR SCOTT BROWN TOMORROW IN WORCESTOR!

‘Bottom has fallen out’ of Coakley’s polls; Dems prepare to explain defeat, protect Obama

76. Our church took up a collection. Those who could were out pounding the pavement. So far they have a little over $2000.00. It went out tonight, and they are going out again next week in another section of the city.
    I watched continuous coverage of it nearly from the beginning, but it just got so gut wrenching, and painful for me I had to shut the tv off. Some of it reminded me of my Navy days, pulling the remains of pilots out of ditched ADs (SPADS). These birds sink awful fast. It was extremely frustrating, and also painful.

Scott Brown: Hey, Maybe Barack Obama Was Born Out of Wedlock

“Democratic candidate Martha Coakley’s Senate campaign in Massachusetts has given up every news cycle this week to a self-inflicted blunder — a fact the National Republican Senatorial Committee happily pointed out to reporters on Friday. But the liberal BlueMassGroup blog has found a video that reflects rather poorly on GOP candidate Scott Brown, in which he joshes with a TV reporter, in 2008, about whether Barack Obama was born out of wedlock.”

“reflects rather poorly on GOP candidate, Scott Brown”????

78. Lieutenant Colonel Brown:
    The SCOTT heard round the world!

New Scott Brown Ad Hammers Coakley’s Higher Taxes “Closing Argument” in MA Senate Race – Video

80. Don in California

twe // January 16, 2010 at 9:37 pm

Lieutenant Colonel Brown:
    The SCOTT heard round the world!
    ———————————
    I like that. I started my military career in the National Guard.

81. masen tweet

dhrxsol1234: If the SEIU thugs cause problems in Boston, bring out the Boston Southies!! #tcot #tlot #teaparty #sgp Support@ScottBrownMA #masen #41stVote
    half a minute ago from web · Reply · View Tweet

82. twe // January 16, 2010 at 8:56 pm

Didn’t see that one, twe!

Have you noticed that nearly every link that CWers provide has a Scott Brown ad on it when you go to the web site?

Talk about the effective use of our donations-he’s got the Internet plastered! 🙂

83. masen tweet

RednRight: RT @qstarweb: RT @MaePartner: RT @CFHeather Martha Coakley is such an embarrassment, the entire state of MA is turning RED. #MASen #tcot
    less than a minute ago from TweetDeck · Reply · View Tweet

Inbox (Brown Is The New Black And Watch Out For Plymouth County Alert)

Enthusiasm gap in Mass. Senate race

86. Go here and read the tweets. They’re hysterical!!!

87. masen tweet

PatriotinMA: That IS scary! RT @dhrxsol1234: Coakley wants to be the Senate equivalent of Pelosi!! Support @ScottBrownMA #masen #41stVote #tcot
    1 minute ago from TweetDeck · Reply · View Tweet

Swing counties to watch in the Coakley/Brown returns Tuesday night

89. truthbetold11

linda from new york he’s just telling the truth becasue obama wont show us the proof

90. Can Kirk vote after Jan 19th? No:

91. masen tweet

ginabella: RT @tanyabachand: I’m putting my law practice on hold. Consider me a poll watcher on Tuesday #Masen @scottbrownMA #iamthemob #tcot #41s …
    less than a minute ago from web · Reply · View Tweet

92. masen tweet

tanyabachand: When my son asked if we could go to the movies tomorrow, I told him no, I’m saving the country tomorrow, and doing it for you. #masen
    2 minutes ago from web · Reply · View Tweet

Bush League: Press Not Covering Martha? So her staffers Crash Brown Presser

94. truthbetold11

twe. i was right next to those seiu members at wpi. i was shocked to see a old friend with them. but they were most welcomed because they see the light and catching the wave

95. twe // January 16, 2010 at 9:11 pm

twe, just posted a comment on that article. Handle: cricket3

Looks like even hard-azz Joan is coming around. That’s a shocker for the Globe!

96. Battle is a contest of wills: the side that makes the last effort will be the winner. Same w/ politics. MA Polls close in 72hrs. #masen

97. Sunday wake up read bible,.play basketball game,go to to church, go to rally for scott brown. Now thats a full day!! Keep you eye on Worcester its second largest city

98. Bob Strauss…………………………………..
    I did manage to catch the tv clip whwre all three of them were talked. I am ashamed to say it but Bush sounded like a little kid. It seems to attest to the fact that he really never was very articulate. Whenever Bush spoke it was largely up to those listening to interpret his language. Slick Willie didn’t do much better. Obviously there wasn’t a TELEPROMPTERS.

99. sorry…….clumsey fingers pushing the wrong keys.
    All sorts of typos……..getting old!

100. ticktock @ 8:28 pm
    Corrupt Unions ACORN-SEIU
    The corrupt union is the pimp/panderer-the union employee is the prositute (that does the labor). The dues are what the working girl has to pay back to the union-who does what ????to earn the money-extort the company the employee is working for????

101. I’m tried, fixing to get ready for bed, but all I can say is: Go Scott, go, go; go, Scott, go, go go! You can do it!!!!

Yes you can!

102. Michelle, Exactly!

103. ticktock @ 8:32 pm
    You must read this book-it should be available at your library-5 days to execution that’s how close the new lawyers came. This book is a shocker, but since the book was published Barry Scheck and Peter Neufeld are getting much more help. One of the best books I ever read.
    Actual Innocence: Five Days to Execution, and Other Dispatches From the Wrongly Convicted (Hardcover)
    ~ Barry Scheck (Author), Peter Neufeld (Author), Jim Dwyer
    Jim Dwyer (Author)
    › Visit Amazon’s Jim Dwyer Page
    Find all the books, read about the author, and more.
    See search results for this author
    Are you an author? Learn about Author Central
    (Author) “Trapped in a wilderness of wrong places, Inmate 85A6097 howled, body and soul…” (more)
    Key Phrases: hair experts, jailhouse snitches, hair evidence, New York, Ron Williamson, Faye Treatser (more…)

104. Michelle……………………………………..

It is organised labor that is responsible for a large part of todays inability of the US to compete with the rest of the world in business. I have a relative by marriage who retired from FORD. He has an attitude that implies that everybody owes him someting. He is a Union radical.(UAW). I ignore his almost continuous union related bullsh##,whenever we visit them in Kentucky. It angers me to no end.

105. SueK 1002: Thanks for your comment. I went there and voted you up. You have four recommends as of right now…and the night is young. I also posted the link to the SEIU disabled guy not being able to get in (but accidentally double posted). If you go back…see if you can guess who I am! Ha, ha!!

106. FALSIFY SELECTIVE SERVICE RECORDS??

GO TO http://WWW.REPUBX.COM
    PASS ON, AMERICA NEEDS THE TRUTH NOW

107. Go Scott Go. Never give up.

108. The President Who Told The TRUTH

109. twe // January 16, 2010 at 9:47 pm

twe, this is the way I understood it: Kirk’s appointment would end on the date of the special election.

In other words, Kirk expires on January 19 :).

110. MSNBC’s Schultz- I’d Cheat To Keep Brown From Winning In Massachusetts

MSNBC’s Ed Schultz told radio listeners yesterday he thinks cheating is justified in order to prevent Scott Brown’s victory in Massachusetts.

111. America needs to read, CATASTROPHY, BY DICK MORRIS WAKE UP CALL CHAPTER 8 AND 9 ESP.
    DODD,RANGEL,KENNEDY JR. CLINTON

CORRUPTION AT THE EXPENSE OF THE TAXPAYER,OFF SHORE ACCOUNTS,DOMINICAN REPUBLIC AND OTHERS.
    MAKES MADOFF SCAM SCAM LOOK LIKE A CREAM PUFF IN COMPARRISON !
    TIME TO INVESTIGATE CONGRESS.
    PELOSI AND BOXER SWEPT CORRUPTION UNDER THE RUG. TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE
    VOTE ALL OUT NOW,EXPOSE THEM

MASSIVE FRAUD

112. oldsalt77 @ 9:36 pm
    Here in South Florida on our local news, food and water is starting to be distributed. The people wanted to express how grateful they are for the help. As you saw, some of the Haitians sing (it helps the pain), some are having nervous breakdowns, some are shell-shocked. The American guys are there-they are all friends-some employers/employees. In about 3 days it think it will be organized, and everything will start to flow.

113. twe // January 16, 2010 at 10:28 pm

Thank ye!

I found ya, twe…gimme a tougher one.

Voted you up on your double post!

114. twe // January 16, 2010 at 7:50 pm

She’s probably having a fit that he is going anywhere on her B-day!!!!

115. For Scott Brown-supporters-state of MA

116. #

ticktock // January 16, 2010 at 8:28 pm

oyoyoyoy, Seems I’m always catching up here! 🙂

Tick Tock…..you are right…..it’s people like Andy Stern who give the Unions a bad name…..I would never belong to a teacher union again if I was still working!!! I never voted for the DemoCRAPS anyway…..they didn’t like that!

117. SueK-Linda from NY Martha and her scare tactics, now they are making fun of that.
    To: ConservativeMind
    After the last round of lying accusation (Brown won’t allow rape victims to be treated is just the latesr), expect next:
    * Brown will poison your dogs and cats
    * Brown will kill your family and let you live
    * Brown is an Al Qaida agent
    * Brown is osama bin laden in a clever disguise

118. Please join us Sunday January 17th for The People’s Rally for Scott Brown in Worcester at 3:00 pm at Mechanics Hall. The momentum continues to build for Scott Brown as we head into the final 72 hours of the campaign.

Let’s show them that not even a Presidential visit can slow us down. Martha Coakley has a launched one of the nastiest negative campaigns in history. She is counting on this Presidential visit to help save her failing campaign.

President Obama, Martha Coakley, and the Democrat’s powerful political machine know that the choice we will make on Tuesday, January 19th will send a powerful message to the big-spenders, bigger government politicians in Washington. We need to show them that we want Scott Brown as our next US Senator and not another rubber stamp for their big government agenda.

Join us so we can let them know that they need to quit expanding our government and defending wasteful spending, and start expanding this economy and defending our jobs.

Mechanics Hall
    321 Main Street Worcester, MA
    Doors open at 3:00 PM –Rally Begins at 3:30 PM

119. LM: Unfortunately, the revelations of Kennedy’s personal behavior during that time has caused his credibility to pale over the years. Easy to pontificate, but it all begins with how we live our own lives..

120. Linda from NY — 9:36 pm

“Scott Brown: Hey, Maybe Barack Obama Was Born Out of Wedlock”

==============================

Posted July 10, 2008

Michelle Obama:

“Obama used the roundtable audience, as she did yesterday, to describe her husband’s understanding of women’s issues through the prism of the strong — but sometimes struggling — women in his life.

His own mother, she said at the beginning of her remarks, was “very young and very single when she had him.” ”

121. SueK: Ha, ha!! ROFL!! Thanks for voting me up on the double post (now I can go vote for myself 🙂 Hey I’m learning! Vote early and vote often! I wasn’t trying to be difficult to find. I’ve had that handle for a long time there. I was going to use many different ones and they never took. For some reason, this one took! And, that’s the one I’m stuck with! Anyway, it’s easy to remember!! Still chuckling!

122. tbt11–did you talk to your friend there?

123. SueK–hey, I just went back to vote for myself. You have seven recommends and you’re tied for second highest place of recommends! I only got two (guess from where??) Ha! But, we’ll check it in the morning to see where we’re at. I predict you will stay at the top.

Now, I see how these people get on so early. It looks like the writers make their deadlines the night before. I’ve never been on the comments so early…unless very few folk were commenting.

But, you’re right. I was shocked by Joan in this piece. Amazing! Comin’ around!

124. Jac Smith: 1046–yeah, I had a similar thought.

125. Don in California

Good night all. This should show up in 2 -3 hours.

126. chucky @ 11:27 pm
    I know that they are corrupt enough, but would they be dumb enough? or just can’t control themselves? Everybody go vote for Scott-and pay attention for anything that looks, sounds or feels “hinky”. A win for Scott by huge numbers would be great, better if they caught DNC cheating red handed. Documented evidence is best.

127. Don in California

Oh well, once again… Go Scott
    Good night everyone.

128. Obama is upset, oh boo-hoo. What a woos.
    BoystownContactGolden Age of Hope & ChangeGray MattersMineral CityStrategy
    HillBuzz
    Hillary Democrats in Boystown snarking on Politics, American Foreign Policy, and Illinois governmentJanuary 16, 2010
    GET OFF YOUR BUTTS: MSNBC ADMITS ELECTING SCOTT BROWN WILL CRIPPLE OBAMA
    Posted by hillbuzz under Uncategorized
    [75] Comments
    H/t Seapea
    If you love this country, want to cripple Dr. Utopia, and would love to see Liberals driven from Congress like the snakes from Ireland, then take MSNBC’s report to heart.
    Electing Scott Brown changes everything.
    So what are you going to do today to help elect Scott Brown?
    Time to get off that butt and kick some ass.

129. Michelle // January 16, 2010 at 11:44 pm

Obama is upset, oh boo-hoo. What a woos.

*********************************************

All I can say Michelle is….GOOD….I can’t wait to end the “CHANGE” as we know it bull CRAP!!!

130. great uplifting comments after this article.

seems some voting for coakley are throwing in the towel….

131. twe // January 16, 2010 at 11:27 pm

I didn’t lie, twe; everything I said was fact. I’d almost forgotten about Geoghan, the priest/pedophile who was killed in jail. I guess inmates have their own justice, and molesting little kids will get you exactly what Geoghan got.

Let’s keep voting for ourselves :).

We know Joan’s a moonbat, that’s why I was surprised to read this relatively unbiased piece.

About to sign off for tonight. G’night, and please give Mom my best!

132. Read the entire post at…..

sounds promising!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AZ Eligibility Bill Introduced with Numerous Sponsors
    Submitted by Phil on Thu, Jan 14, 2010166 Comments
    AZ Eligibility Bill Introduced with Numerous Sponsors

Thursday, January 14, 2010 Update:

Thanks to a concerned citizen, State Rep. Judy Burges’ bill appears to have been posted online as HB2441. The introduction to the bill shows that Rep. Burges is one of 11 House and Senate sponsors and includes 25 cosponsors for a total of 40 supporters of the bill:

133. Jacqlyn Smith @ 11:58
    I have hated every second of Change as we know it, more like CRIME as we have never known it, and never ever want to see again. I hope his house of cards falls Tuesday, it’s been far too long already.

134. truefreedom // January 17, 2010 at 12:00 am

Hi truefreedom,

Wow, the moonbats are certainly out on that forum; the Kool Aid is really flowing over there.

Thanks for the link…I just smacked ’em around a little 🙂

135. Katie // January 17, 2010 at 12:07 am

Thought you might like this: 😀

Katie….I love PJTV and the black conservative DUDE is the coolest….he has made several youtube videos blasting the FRAUD in our house!!

136. Here’s an email I just received tonight from a friend…..though a joke….it is almost like the things passed by the FRAUD are just as evil as these fake programs…..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    —– New Programs Introduced

> Due to the current financial situation caused by the slowdown in the
    > economy, Congress has decided to implement a scheme to put workers of 50
    > years of age and above on early retirement, thus creating jobs and
    > reducing unemployment.
    > This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retire Aged People Early).
    > Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to Congress to be considered for
    > the SHAFT program (Special Help After Forced Termination).
    > Persons who have been RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed under the SCREW
    > program (System Covering Retired-Early Workers).
    > A person may be RAPED once, SHAFTED twice and SCREWED as many times as
    > Congress deems appropriate.
    > Persons who have been RAPED could get AIDS (Additional Income for
    > Dependants & Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retired Personnel Early
    > Severance).
    > Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED or SCREWED
    > any further by Congress.
    > Persons who are not RAPED and are staying on will receive as much SHIT
    > (Special High Intensity Training) as possible. Congress has always prided
    > themselves on the amount of SHIT they give our citizens.
    > Should you feel that you do not receive enough SHIT, please bring this to
    > the attention of your Congressman, who has been trained to give you all
    > the SHIT you can handle.
    > Sincerely,
    > The Committee for Economic Value of Individual Lives (E.V.I.L.)
    > PS – – Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas
    > and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the
    > Tunnel has been turned off.

137. JS, I was asked about this proposed legislation on my blog. The author assumed I would be pleased with State Rep. Burges’ (R) actions. Here was my response.

Not so fast. I read the article you linked. Of course, I agree in principle with amending the requirements the candidates must meet before states agree to print their names on state ballots. This is what I have advocated all along. However, for several reasons, this proposed legislation is not what I had in mind.

For starters, notwithstanding her protestations to the contrary, Representative Burges sounds like she is proposing this legislation specifically to ‘get’ BO. That will kill the bill on challenge, for sure. http://ccrjustice.org/acorn-v-usa

FYI, that link was to the federal court ruling that prohibiting public funding for ACORN was unlawful. In the decision, the judge refers to specific statements uttered by R members of Congress which the court found supported ACORN’s claims the legislation was punitive and thus violated the Constitutional prohibition against bills of attainder.

138. JS, I want to expand on my previous answer. It really bothers me that, given the recent federal court ruling in the ACORN case, linked to in my last comment, Ms. Burges would speak publicly about her objections to BO’s ascension to the Oval Office at the same time she proposed this bill to amend ballot requirements in her state.

Ms. Burges’ focus on ‘getting BO’ instead of fixing the political system in general, could postpone implementation of the very types of election/ballot reform she claims to want to enact.

139. PART TWO AMERICA RISING

TO THE REPUBLICANS!

LET’S MAKE THIS GO VIRAL FOLKS!

140. Sequoia Software MUST be Stopped,,,,EXPOSE THIS FRAUD!! This is how soooo many democrats

got elected last yr..Was in 8 Major states and now in 20 plus.Chavez and Venez connections.
    CODE CHANGES VOTES IN MINUTES
    SEQUOIA,ACORN,FOREIGN $$$$
    FRAUD,FRAUD

SPREAD THE WORD TO TEA PARTY PEOPLE AND ACROSS AMERICA.INFORM THEM TO THIS ,ANOTHER CORRUPT TACTIC

http://WWW.REPUBX.COM ARTICLE FALSIFY SELECTIVE SERVICE RECORDS ???????

NUMEROUS S.S. NOS,
    How many Laws must be ignored before an arrest????

141. Bawney Fwank predicts DOOM if Scott Brown wins…do you need any more incentive than that to Work Harder and Vote Harder fro Brown?
    Erosionist Lieberals are “frantic”.

[…]
    “If Scott Brown wins, it’ll kill the health bill,” said Rep. Barney Frank, D-Mass, reflecting that the Republican would provide opponents of the health care bill a decisive 41st vote to uphold a filibuster and block passage in the Senate. Frank predicted Coakley would ultimately prevail and thus preserve the essential 60-vote Senate majority. Obama hurriedly scheduled a weekend campaign trip to the state.

Even so, Frank’s remark sent shudders through the ranks of Democrats.
    […]

Read full story:

142. LM // January 16, 2010 at 10:40 pm
    MSNBC’s Schultz- I’d Cheat To Keep Brown From Winning In Massachusetts
    ====================
    Anyone know what the punishment is for voting twice in a Massachusetts election?

143. I meant to type “Jesse Ventura”, NOT “Jesus” Ventura!!

LORD JESUS CHRIST, please forgive my typo!! I DID not want to say your last name LORD GOD was Ventura, when it is CHRIST EMMANUAL (GOD WITH US)!!!

144. SueK–woohoo! I just checked the Vennochi piece in the Globe. You have 73 recommends and are the second highest recommended comment. I have 18 and 14 on my post! Go get ’em!!

145. #

jbjd // January 17, 2010 at 1:25 am

jbjd…….I don’t understand why she can’t do both……propose the legislation and get the FRAUD too…..if we don’t get him out by 2012 then the next go round he would have to come up with his credentials……I would like to see her add…..medical records, college records, passport info and selective service information! We live in such an unsafe world today that it is important to know all of background information of a person….especially the FRAUD in our house since he seems to have come out of NO WHERE….not like the Bush guys, Clinton or Regan….we knew about them before they were elected!!!

146. twe // January 17, 2010 at 10:00 am

Morning, twe and thanks for the update!

Ya know, it doesn’t really matter to me if people agree with me, or not; facts are facts, and there’s no getting around them.

I’ll vote you up again (twice) in a few minutes.

Need to check the Globe because didn’t they have some sort of bomb to throw today? If it was the Cosmo piece, we’ve already been there…and it was quite pleasant :).

147. This is great…..read the whole story at…..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hypocrisy Matters For America
    by Andrew Marcus

Media Matters is taking the Tea Party Convention to task regarding its limited credentialing for press access.

Tea Party convention hosts Palin and bans the press. Except Palin employer Fox News

Media message from the right wing: If you don’t give the Tea Party “fair coverage,” then you will be banned from covering its convention.

And who says the conservative movement doesn’t hold journalism in contempt?

So….when a quasi political convention held by a private group selectively excludes dissenting media, that’s contempt. But when the White House selectively excludes dissenting media, singling them out for vilification, that’s just fine with Media Matters.

148. Ticktok- Very inspirational —

149. Hal Lindsey a Christian Patriot & Christian author talking about the meeintgs of the Bilderberg’s:

Bilderberg Group’s Depopulation Plans Exposed!

Wake Up And Repent And Come Back To Our HOLY GOD And SAVIOR – LORD JESUS CHRIST!! Amen!!

150. HOORAY!!

The Cambridge Cops that according to Prez Steve “acted stupidly” must have learned their lesson during the Beer Summit and are Now Acting SMARTLY they just Endorsed Scott Brown for Senate.
    Way to go Cambridge Police. SO SMART.

The 212 member Cambridge Police Patrol Officers Association voted to endorse State Senator Scott Brown for United States Senator in next Tuesday’s election against Attorney General Martha Coakley. CPSOA’s President released the following letter today: All Members,

Members of our Association have inquired and requested that we endorse Scott Brown in the upcoming election against Martha Coakley. Ms. Coakley along with some of her campaign workers have talked publicly about how her husband is a retired Cambridge Police Officer, giving appearances that she is being endorsed by the Cambridge Police. This may be an innocent insinuation but most do take this as our giving her our support and endorsement. Yesterday, the CPPOA Executive Board voted to endorse State Senator Scott Brown in the upcoming election for US Senate. In an 11 to 2 vote, the Executive Board voted overwhelmingly in favor of the endorsement. We do not endorse anyone who advocates changes in the health care that take away any bargaining rights or increases our cost along with our contributions. Senator Brown does not support the Comprehensive Healthcare Reform Bill and promises to be the 41st vote to ensure its defeat. The current leadership at the state house, as we all know and have seen over the past two years, have an agenda to dismantle all of our hard earned bargained benefits and they will continue to dismantle these until there is a complete change from the top down. Martha Coakley is part of this Massachusetts leadership and she will continue with this agenda, only now it will be at the capital level and we need to stop it. So today, we the members of the Cambridge Police Patrol Officers Association endorse Scott Brown for the senate seat vacated by Senator Kennedy.

Fraternally,

Stephen Killion
    President Cambridge Police
    Patrol Officers Association.

The Cambridge Police Patrol Officers Association is a founding member of the MMPC

151. Below is only a small part of the story…..read the whole thing at…..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fannie, Freddie, Fraud
    Jan 14th, 2010 | By Patrick Cox | Category:

Last week, new research from Edward Pinto, a former chief credit officer for Fannie Mae and a housing expert, began to penetrate the media fog. Pinto has documented that as far back as 1993, Fannie and Freddie were buying risky subprime and Alt-A loans, but routinely misrepresenting them as prime.

Let me drive this point home. Without Fannie and Freddie’s certification of millions of bad loans as safe, other banks both domestic and foreign wouldn’t have bought them. More importantly, world financial markets wouldn’t have relied on those packaged loans as collateral and collapsed when they went bad. Fannie and Freddie, both government-sponsored enterprises that are guaranteed and funded by U.S. taxpayers, committed fraud so massive it dwarfs the Enron scandal.

We Austrian economists saw this coming three decades ago. I warned in the 1980s that government involvement in the housing market would inevitably produce catastrophe. Even Republicans attacked me as an enemy of home ownership. The theory, held by many in both parties, was that owning a home made Americans stakeholders in the system and stabilized our economy. Others pushed the envelope further, using Fannie and Freddie as a way to give homes to low-income individuals. All very noble, of course, but it was always doomed. I hate to say I told you so but… well, actually, I don’t.

Our current administration is, of course, sticking to the story line that this “great recession” is a failure of capitalism. This won’t change because so many high-ranking administration officials profited from the mortgage fraud business.

The beginning of the Fannie and Freddie fraud that Pinto documents took place under the watch of Jim Johnson. You may know Johnson as the “trusted adviser” to the president who helped pick his running mate, Joe Biden.

152. Don in Cali: 945 Thank you for your service.

153. Michael // January 17, 2010 at 10:24 am _________________________________

WHEN LESS MAKE MORE AND MORE MAKE LESS – THEN WE ARE HEADING FOR A HELLUVA MESS!!

154. You decide

What’s the Biggest Issue That Will Decide Mass. Senate Race?

155. It takes a desperate group, just like the frightend horses I mentioned, to do desperate acts. The Demo-rats only interest is power–any way they can get. It makes no difference to these Demo-rats how deep, how often, or who gets hurt in their single minded grab for power. Betrayal of America is just part of the job as they would in other words say–“that’s politics.” They think that absolves them from all their crimes.

Win, lose or draw Scott Brown must expose Martha Coakley publicly for what she did. Even if Scott wins this election,—which it appears he will— He must make all the Demo-rats accountable.

I have no idea what the law says on a sitution like this, so I ask. If Scott Brown is defeated because of the Demo-rats false ads and other shenanigans, could the race be declared invalid and either Scott Brown be declared the winner or would a new election have to be held.

If either of this will happen, it will have delayed Scott being seated in time for his on the health care bill?

Remove Barack Hussein Obama (aka Steve Dunham, Barry Sotoero) from office in 2010. Faliure it not an option. Yes we can. Yes we must!

“Saudi billionaire eyes new links with News Corp.”

157. Hey, twe,

They’re out in droves this morning…’Moonbat Central.’

Another article. Handle: cricket 3

158. Guess the Mrs. FRAUD said….celebrate my birthday tonight if you plan to go to Massachusetts tomorrow or ELSE!!!!!

I found this post at…..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let Them Eat Cake

It may have been a surprise to her, but Saturday night’s birthday dinner celebration for Michelle Obama at the high-end Restaurant Nora in Washington was in the works for two weeks.

Chief Benjamin Lambert tells The Washington Post he had plenty of time to prepare for the first couple’s first visit to the posh organic eatery in Dupont Circle. And he claims he wasn’t nervous, not for a minute, even as two Secret Service agents stood guard in the kitchen while he prepared their meal: a special lamb dish for her, and pan-seared Maine lobster and saffron risotto for him.

They drank Spottswood sauvignon blanc. And after nearly four hours of partying in an upstairs private room at Nora, Obama took photos with the wait staff and waded through the kitchen, shaking hands with the cooks and waiters and thanking them for their efforts to fete his wife, who turns 46 on Sunday.

The party guests included the first lady’s mother, Marian Robinson, Attorney General Eric Holder and his wife, Sharon Malone, White House adviser Valerie Jarrett, Susan Sher, the first lady’s chief of staff, and the Obamas’ good friends from Chicago, Eric and Cheryl Whitaker.

Also on the scene, as always, was Obama’s all-purpose body man, the towering Reggie Love.

It wasn’t hard for unsuspecting patrons — including this reporter — to figure out who, too, was dining at Nora on Saturday. All at the restaurant were mildly interrogated, wanded and frisked upon entering by Secret Service agents. A bevy of black SUVs, a police car and agents with ear pieces hovered outside. And by the time the Obamas left, just after 10 pm, a crowd of bystanders gathered on the corner and sang “Happy Birthday” to Mrs. Obama.

Just about the only person around who didn’t seem fazed was Chef Lambert, who previously worked at New York’s famed Le Cirque. “I’ve cooked for every president since Gerald Ford,” he said. All of them, save for Bill Clinton and now Obama, were former presidents by the time they feasted on Lambert’s delicacies.

It’s good to be the Obamas — another day, another party. The U. S. economy in shambles. Up to 50,000 dead in Haiti. And these two just party on — at the expense of the American taxpayer.

Related: YouPolls.com is asking, “Is Obama out of touch?” — at 7 AM, Sunday morning, the results were: “Yes” = 92% and “No” = 7.8%.

159. Sandy 955: Thanks for that post

Charles Krauthammer:

“People can smell that this is all about politics and not about really helping Americans.”

161. Is O out of touch? …as if we had to ask!!

Vote here:

162. Sorry, my 1104 only takes you to the results. Mea culpa.

twe, the link took me to the poll – not the results.

In the article I posted at at 11:04 am, it mentions “Puff the Magic Dragon”. I assume that’s a restaurant?

165. This is what I sent to my people overnight please feel free to send to your people.

Maatha Coakley wants to discriminate against Catholic nurses but she would bend over backwards to make sure criminals, illegals and Muslims are NEVER discriminated against. She is a CINO, a Catholic in Name Only. She is a Typical Democrat Pretender…out of touch but pretending to be with the people.

Scott Brown is now ahead in most polls, because people are fed up with the Failures of Democrats and see great potential in a man that has common sense who knows what We The People want and will defend The Constitution from it’s many domestic enemies. He knows the most important things are JOBS, SECURITY and upholding the Supreme Law of the Land our Constitution. Most bills that we debated in the middle of the night in secrecy and passed the last year in CONgress are Not Constitutional and will fall under a challenge. The party of window dressing is Failing.

Turn a nation around
    Vote for Scott Brown

The Vote Heard Around the World. This is the salvo of the Second Revolution, be sure to be on the Right side of History.

Don’t forget to VOTE on Tuesday Jan 19.
    (if you are voting for Coakley please vote on Wednesday)

Pass it on and get everyone you know to Vote so we can start fixing this economic crisis brought up by TAX and WASTE criminals in Washington DC. We need to vote in Common Sense Christian Conservatives that care about what makes this country great, workers and families.
    God Bless US

166. SueK 1046: Thanks for the heads up. I voted you up and added two separate comments myself.

Jac Smith: Thanks for that post. Bet FLOTUS isn’t too pleased O is going to spend part of the day with whitey woman versus her highness. For FLOTUS sake, I’m glad she got some sort of celebration…though I sure hope they paid for it. Can you imagine being married to O?

167. Kritter dish:

168. Kirk can’t vote after tuesday:

Brown win=death to health care bill

169. The Cambridge Cops Now “ACTED SMARTLY”.

The Cambridge Cops that according to Prez Steve AKA BZero “acted stupidly” may have gotten alot smarter and are now ACTING SMARTLY they just endorsed Scott Brown to slow the Erosion Down. I guess that beer summit worked great.

Repost:
    But for more reasons than the slander comments. HEALTHCARE is the key issue.
    So much for UNIONS supporting the democrats. Well, at least the Police union is not. And Fire/Medical are in the same union. Police, medical and fire usually run together. There goes some well counted votes when obama decided, last minute to invite himself to Massachusetts!

——————————————————————————–

Fraternally,

Stephen Killion
    President Cambridge Police
    Patrol Officers Association.

Thanks to:

170. Here’s some hopeful news. Check out next to last sentence.

Scott Brown leads Martha Coakley by three in ARG survey
    By: Mark Tapscott
    Editorial Page Editor
    01/17/10 10:36 AM EST
    Republican Scott Brown leads Democrat Martha Coakley 48 percent to 45 percent among likely voters in the Massachusetts special election Tuesday to replace the late Sen. Ted Kennedy, according to American Research Group (ARG).

The three-point Brown lead resulted in a survey of 600 likely voters that included 263 Democrats, 122 Republicans, 213 independents and two with other parties.

Brown leads Coakley 94% to 1% among registered Republicans and he leads 58% to 37% among unenrolled voters. Coakley leads Brown 71% to 20% among registered Democrats. A total of 8% of Democrats and 5% of Republicans remain undecided, according to ARG.

Brown leads 54% to 39% among men while Coakley leads 50% to 44% among women. Brown leads 52% to 42% among likely voters age 18 to 49 and Coakley leads 47% to 46% among voters 50 and older. A total of 9% of likely voters say they have already voted by absentee ballot, with Brown leading Coakley 58% to 42%.

Interviews for the survey were done Jan. 12-14.

171. TO:
    twe // January 17, 2010 at 11:10 am

///////////////////

Maybe she can invite Larry Sinclair to the WH and they can spend they rest of the day comparing notes on Prez Steve AKA BZero’s privates.

172. Printable yard sign for Brown (pdf). Click on image:

173. Coakley snubbed O’s 2008 birthday bash (with audio):

175. Al Jazeera says Tea Party participants are Neo-Nazis

176. Demos wondering if they misjudged the electorate (with SueK kritter pic)

177. JD headlines the comment, “Kirk can’t vote after tuesday (sic),” referring to the current U.S. Senator from MA appointed by Gov. Patrick to fill the seat vacated when Sen. Kennedy died. More hyperbole. The link provided is to an article describing that Republican lawyers say, Kirk cannot vote after Tuesday. Obviously, the D’s have expressed a different opinion.

178. JS writes, “jbjd…….I don’t understand why she can’t do both……propose the legislation and get the FRAUD too…..”

She could have, if she hadn’t signaled her personal campaign to do both.

Because, as I already wrote, if it passes, the court will overturn her proposed legislation because a persuasive case can be made that she is legislating against a particular individual. And the federal court just ruled, in virtually identical circumstances, this violates the Constitution.

twe // January 17, 2010 at 11:22 am

***************************************

Oh….You mean he is headed for the golf course again to ask for funds?????