It is common knowledge that Tony Rezko, convicted of multiple counts of corruption in Chicago, helped Obama buy his mansion in Chicago. It is now known that Joe Biden has connections to Joseph Cari and Tony Rezko.
Did real estate developer and campaign funder, Keith Stoltz, help Joe Biden buy his house on over 4 acres?
We are not accusing Joe Biden or Keith Stoltz of any impropriety. However we have facts about the transactions that do look very suspect.
Consider the following:
- The property was purchased by Stephan J III & Mary Ann Pyle in 1979 for $ 450,000.
- The property was purchased by Keith D Stoltz in 1991 for $ 350,000.
- The property was purchased by Joseph R Jr & Jill Biden in 1996 for $ 350,000.
- There are 2 homes on the property of over 4 acres.
- The tax value is $ 525700. The address is 1209 BARLEY MILL RD, WILMINGTON, DE 19807. Use one of the online valuation sites and discover the value of the property.
- View property details http://www.nccde.org/parcelview/ParcelDetails.aspx?ParcelKey=30419
- Residence 1 is 6850 sq ft.
- Residence 2 is 1900 sq ft.
- Campaign contributions to Joe Biden from 3828 Kennett Pike, Wilmington, DE in 2007:
- Keith Stoltz $ 4,600
- Susan Stoltz $ 4,600
- Jack Stoltz $ 4,600
- Margaret Stoltz $ 4,600
If you do not like the smell of the Obama team, visit the site to Impeach, expel Senator Obama: