From Philip J Berg, February 18, 2010.

For Immediate Release:  – 02/18/2010
For Further Information Contact:
Philip J. Berg, Esquire
555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531
Cell (610) 662-3005
(610) 825-3134
(800) 993-PHIL  [7445]
Fax (610) 834-7659
philjberg@obamacrimes.com
Berg to Attend CPAC 2010 in Washington, DC 2/18 to 2/20
* * *
Berg States that Announcement of
“Birth Certificate March on Washington”
to Demand Obama Resign
forced Obama to address the issue at
National Prayer Breakfast
* * *
Date for March to be Announced Soon
and
Urgent Need for Funds
(Lafayette Hill, PA – 02/18/10) – Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the first Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States stated that “WE THE PEOPLE” by and through Philip J. Berg and Obamacrimes.com forced Obama to address the issue at the National Prayer Breakfast on Thursday, February 4, 2009 !   Obama, in part of his speech referred for the first time since the question of his being “Constitutionally eligible” stated,
“But surely you can question my policies without questioning my faith, or, [pause] for that matter,my citizenship.“ [Laughter and applause.] [emphasis added]
Berg said, “I knew that if we continued our efforts, those of obamacrimes.com, to expose Obama not being ‘Constitutionally eligible’ to be President, as this is the greatest ‘HOAX’ in the history of our country, that being over 230 years and the fact that Obama’s actions are a fraud !”
The actual words stated by Obama:

“Civility also requires relearning how to disagree without being disagreeable; understanding, as President [Kennedy] said, that “civility is not a sign of weakness.” Now, I am the first to confess I am not always right.  Michelle will testify to that“. [Laughter.]
“But surely you can question my policies without questioning my faith, or, [pause] for that matter, my citizenship.” [Laughter and applause.] [emphasis added]
Berg said, “WOW, it is about time !  This is great. Our announcement of the ‘Birth Certificate March on Washington’ demanding Obama resign as President as he is ‘Constitutionally ineligible’ to be President was the Press Release that caused Obama to react.”

Berg stated, “Because of the response to date, shortly, we will announce the date for the “Birth Certificate March on Washington.”
Further, “We need Funds ASAP to be able to publicize the March and start to arrange specifics for the ‘Birth Certificate March on Washington.’  Go to obamacrimes.com to make your contribution.”
Berg is requesting all citizens of the United States to email, fax or mail a “copy” of their Birth Certificate that will be presented to Obama demanding that Obama resign because he has failed to produce his long form [vault] Birth Certificate and other citizenship documents [Obama, an Indonesian Citizen ?] to show he is “Constitutionally eligible” to be President.  Please redact any personal information that you wish.
Berg related an email he received.  A woman from Texas told me she registered her thirteen [13] year old nephew for school.  When registration was finished, her nephew asked the Principal, “Can I ask you a question?”  The Principal said, “Yes.”  Her nephew said, “How come I had to show my Birth Certificate to register for school, but Obama did not have to show his to be President ?”
Berg said, “That email motivated me to continue to expose Obama for the fraud he is !”
Berg continued, “Since the Courts are taking their time to get to the point of allowing ‘Discovery,’ it is time to motivate the citizens of the United States for a ‘Peaceful Revolution’ to expose the ‘HOAX’ of Obama, the biggest ‘HOAX’ in the history of our country, in over 230 years !”
Berg wants people to email, fax or mail a copy of their Birth Certificate to:
Email = philjberg@obamacrimes.com
Fax     = (610) 834-7659
Mail    = Obamacrimes
555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531
Berg said, “Then, we will be preparing them to deliver to Obama demanding that he resign from the Office of President as he has not proven that he is “Constitutionally eligible” to be President and that Obama has not produced legal documents to show he legally changed his name from his ‘adopted’ name of ‘Barry Soetoro’ from Indonesia.
I am proceeding for the 305 + million people in ‘our’ U.S.A., for ‘our’ forefathers and for the 3.2 million men and women that have died and/or been maimed defending our Constitution with our ‘Peaceful Revolution’ to prove that Obama is not Constitutionally qualified/eligible to be President.”
Berg continued, “I still have cases pending in the Federal Courts.  Go to obamacrimes.com to see the status of each case.”
Berg concluded, “I will be attending the CPAC 2010 Convention in Washington, DC from Thursday, 2/18 to Saturday, 2/20 at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel.  The Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) will be helpful for me to spread the message that Obama is a fraud, a phony and Obama has put forth the biggest ‘HOAX’ in the history of our great nation,”
Phil Berg will be available for Press Interviews at CPAC 2010 – Contact Phil at cell (610) 662-3005.
For copies of all Press Releases and Court Pleadings, go to:
obamacrimes.com

Glenn Beck, call me, Citizen Wells, I am still waiting on a call

Advertisements

23 responses to “Philip J Berg, Update, February 18, 2010, Birth Certificate March on Washington, Berg to Attend CPAC 2010 in Washington, DC 2/18 to 2/20, Obama eligibility, Berg v Obama

1. **** Notice ****

Try to stay as on topic as possible.
    i.e. Obama eligibility.
    I will provide an open thread for other discussions.
    Your cooperation will be appreciated.

2. Good Morning! I sent letters to the legislators of two more states this morning.

I got Mr. Berg’s email this morning. Thanks for putting it up.

I’ll be in and out today.

Zach

3. CW..

I agree. How these threads became flooded with 9/11 conspiracy theories is beyond me. The eligibility issue is not a conspiracy theory, it is a simple legal question with a binary answer and all the information is readily available. I think Rosy O’Donnell has a website for willing participants.

I am not up to speed on Phil Bergs legal status but will review throughout the day at his website.

4. All posts going forward, related to Obama, will contain the following:

Glenn Beck, call me, Citizen Wells, I am still waiting on a call

5. #

William // February 18, 2010 at 7:57 am

CW..

I agree with you William!

6. #

zachjonesishome // February 18, 2010 at 7:45 am

I got Mr. Berg’s email this morning. Thanks for putting it up.

I’ll be in and out today.

Zach

Zach and CW….Thanks for all you two are doing to move the eligibility issue front and center!!! Keep up the great work! 🙂 🙂 🙂

7. I received this in an email yesterday and I noticed it is also at Orly’s site today…..let’s get this man elected in Nevada…..pass this info on!!!

Gino DiSimone Says (#132):
    February 16th, 2010 at 1:10 am

My name is Gino DiSimone and I am the leading Independent non-partisan candidate for Governor of Nevada. Immediately after I take the Governors seat, I will require the birth certificate and I will exercise all my executive powers to get this done! It will be the biggest issue you have ever seen. I have already laid the foundation to blow this wide open like never before and it will be from the executive powers of a Sovereign State Governor.

Please send my info around the USA. God be with us as we take this tyrant down, fast and hard. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
    Gino DiSimone
    Candidate, Governor of Nevada 2010, Independent non-partisan, GIN ! (Go Independent Nevada ! )
    775-544-2765

8. Wow Jacqlyn. Sounds like DiSimone is really serious about getting the job done!

9. #

NancyDrew // February 18, 2010 at 10:25 am

Wow Jacqlyn. Sounds like DiSimone is really serious about getting the job done!
    ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

I hope so Nancy……I have never really liked Gibbons because of his personal mess…..cheated on his wife several times…..and then there’s the woman who has a lawsuit against him for sexual harassment…..he denies it…..I think he tried to buy her off but it didn’t work!

10. Rev. Manning has released a statement concerning his upcoming trial. BO was a CIA opperative his investigation has uncovered.

11. WOW…..did anyone listen to Manning yet…..he had to come public with his accusations because of threats…..at the trial on May 14th he has the documentation to back up what he says!!!! This is huge!

12. Hey, Glen Beck, what goes around comes around! Are you going to do the same thing to Mr. Wells as Barry/Steve has done to you? Be a man instead of just full of hot air and CALL MR. WELLS. We are tired of waiting on you! 😦

13. It’s important for people to understand that the Department of Health, specifically its director, Chiyome Fukino, has discrentionary and statutory authority to declare if Obama’s alleged COLB is authentic. I’m not concerned as much as to whether he’s truly a natural born citizen. The bigger issue is that he may have committed fraud in order to obtain the office of president.

Fukino can legally tell us if the alleged COLB photographed by FactCheck.com is indeed an authentic birth document by confirming the certificate number on said document: 151 1961 010641 and the information contained on it.

This opinion letter from a state of Hawaii attorney explains it very well (see pages 2 and 4):

“Similarly, index data concerning vital events may also be inspected without the showing required by section 338-18(b), Hawaii Revised Statutes, by virtue of section 338-18(d), Hawaii Revised Statutes.

– – –

(d) Index data consisting of name, age, and sex
    of the registrant and date, type and file number of the vital event and such other data as the director may authorize may be made available to the public.”

Link: http://hawaii.gov/oip/opinionletters/opinion%2090-23.pdf

When this part of the law was originally written in 1977, the file number was specified as part of the index data that can be released upon request, as well as the date of birth. At some point after 1990, this law was revised to specify only name, gender and event type, but no restriction was placed on releasing the date of birth or file number or any other specific data on a certificate.

Further, Fukino made a public statement claming a place of birth for Obama. She has no legal authority to do this except under this statute (“other data as the director may authorize”). If she can publicly announce the place of birth, then she can also tell us the genuine certificate number or anything else from the original birth certificate.

14. Pray for Dr. Manning’s safety everyone….he is holding some critical documents!

15. Jacqlyn Smith // February 18, 2010 at 10:20 am

……………………………………………………………………..

Todd Beamer: “Let’s roll…”

Gino DiSimone: “God be with us as we take this tyrant down, fast and hard…”

16. #

Benaiah // February 18, 2010 at 11:50 am

Jacqlyn Smith // February 18, 2010 at 10:20 am

……………………………………………………………………..

Todd Beamer: “Let’s roll…”

Gino DiSimone: “God be with us as we take this tyrant down, fast and hard…”

Benaiah……I love the book from Todd Beamer’s widow….”Let’s Roll”…..he was a great Patriot, husband and father…..I use his last words to his family quite often!!!

17. don in california

Important. Third Circuit Court of Appeals has denied all 11 motions and requests for judicial notice filed by Attorney Philip Berg in his attacks on Attorney Orly Taitz and others
    Posted on | February 18, 2010 |

Dr. Orly Taitz ESQ
    //////////////////////////////
    Looks like a war between Berg and Taitz.

18. don in california // February 18, 2010 at 12:55 pm

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

The War has been going on for a while between these two!

19. They haven’t posted Marco Rubio’s pt 2 yet….that is why you only see pt1 and pt3…if they get it up I will post it!

21. The DOH has been asked point blank several times to release the index data per the FactCheck certificate number and refuse to do so. This violates the above statute as well as the Uniform Information Practices Act. There’s no logical reason not to give this information if the certificate number is indeed legitimate. In fact, it would be to the department’s benefit as it would help get the public off their backs. Their refusal can only be seen as an admission that it is not Obama’s certificate number. Obama and/or FactCheck has committed fraud.

Thanks, ksdb…I just figured TPTB killed the owner of this Certificate #or paid some really big bucks for it.

And now, Hawaii is caught up in a political conflict that’s waaaay above their paygrade!!