The US Constitution must be upheld
“No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United
States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be
eligible to the Office of President;”
US Constitution, Article II, Section 1
” Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech,
or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to
petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”
US Constitution, Amendment I
“The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied
or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race,
color, or previous condition of servitude.”
US Constitution, Amendment XV, Section 1
Are any of the above provisions of the US Constitution not important?
All during the 2008 election, people have received personal attacks and
death threats for questioning Barack Obama. Obama has contributed to
this Nazi Germany, Brownshirt like atmosphere. Obama is not eligible to
be president. The US Constitution must be upheld despite threats of
recial tensions and race riots. Do the people threatening race riots
want to ignore the Constitution? If so, perhaps they want the part
ensuring the right to all people to vote to be ignored. The following is from the Philip J Berg amended complaint that states Obama is not eligible
to be presidednt. The lawsuit is currently before the US Supreme Court:
“94. On September 2, 2008, an avid Obama supporter, Fatimah Ali, an Opinion writer for The Philadelphia Daily News reported Ms. Ali’s opinion, “If McCain wins, look for a full-fledged race and class war, fueled by a deflated and depressed country, soaring crime, homelessness – hopelessness!”
95. Fox News followed this story publishing, “A fanatical Obama supporter in Philadelphia is threatening a race war if John McCain wins”
96. Obama stated to a crowd of his supporters, “I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face…You are my Ambassadors”, as quoted in a newspaper article published in the San Francisco Gate, by Kathleen Hennessey, Associated Press Writer, on September 17, 2008. Obama is furthering racial tension and promoting attacks on non-supporters, which is creating racial tension and violence in our communities, of which Plaintiff has been victim too.
97. Obama and his campaign have abused their position and the law for intimidation purposes to stop people from free speech when the speech includes criticism or questioning of Obama in violation of Plaintiff’s and other American’s civil Rights.
98. Missouri Governor Matt Blunt issued a Press Release stating in pertinent part, “What Senator Obama and his helpers are doing is scandalous beyond words…… abusing the justice system and offices of public trust to silence political criticism with threats of prosecution and criminal punishment. This abuse of the law for intimidation insults the most sacred principles and ideals of Jefferson. I can think of nothing more offensive to Jefferson’s thinking than using the power of the state to deprive Americans of their civil rights. The only conceivable purpose of Messrs. McCulloch, Obama and the others is to frighten people away from expressing themselves, to chill free and open debate, to suppress support and donations to conservative organizations targeted by this anti-civil rights, to strangle criticism of Mr. Obama, to suppress ads about his support of higher taxes, and to choke out criticism on television, radio, the Internet, blogs, e-mail and daily conversation about the election. “Barack Obama needs to grow up……Enlisting Missouri law enforcement to intimidate people and kill free debate is reminiscent of the Sedition Acts – not a free society.”
99. As a result of Obama’s message to the People of America, Plaintiff has suffered damage to his reputation and discrimination and fears for his safety as a result of attempting to protect his rights and verify the eligibility of Obama to serve as President of the United States. Plaintiff has been repeatedly called a racist and verbally assaulted for bringing forward this lawsuit against Obama. Plaintiff is not a racist and is a paid Life Member of the NAACP. Plaintiff has received numerous nasty emails accusing him of being a racist as a result of filing this action against Obama. Moreover, Plaintiff has been verbally assaulted by black individuals at a local store he frequents as well as in public for bringing suit against Obama questioning his citizenship status. All of which is in violation of Plaintiff’s right’s to due process of the law, equal protection of the laws and the Liberty Clause secured by the Fourteenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
100. Defendants are attempting to change our United States Constitution without proper due process of law by allowing Obama to continue his campaign and continue seeking election as the President of the United States, knowing he is not a “natural born” citizen and the fact he may not even be a “naturalized” citizen.
101. It has been announced in the main stream media that Obama’s “briefing” has already begun into our National Secrets, our Nations Top Secrets, which Obama is not privy too and in violation of our National Security, as Obama is not a legal citizen of the United States. This has placed Plaintiff and other citizens of the United States in grave danger. Plaintiff’s Life, Liberty and Property rights guaranteed by the Fourteenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution will further be violated if Obama is allowed to be voted into and assume the position of President of the United States; Plaintiff will be further damaged and is in serious jeopardy.”
The US Constitution must be upheld for the good of all citizens regardless of the consequences. The rule of law must be maintained.
I hope that Justice Souter and the US Supreme Court will uphold the US Constitution. God help us if they do not.
Help Philip J Berg uphold the Constitution:
This is the second part of a series of articles that are intended to inform
the American public of the election process and the applicable laws and
responsibilities of those involved. There are built in safeguards in the
election process from the Electoral College votes to the meeting of
Congress to validate the votes. It is hoped that the information provided
will allow you to better understand the process and arm you as you
help keep the Electoral College Electors, state officials and Congress
accountable to uphold the US Constitution.
Many people have been confused about the Philip J Berg lawsuit and the main contention of Mr. Berg and others regarding Obama not being eligible to be president. The next article, part three, will present the arguments from Mr. Berg’s lawsuit, separated from the other parts of the lawsuit. Mr. Berg maintains, as I do, that Obama was born in Kenya. However, the main argument of the Berg lawsuit is that Obama became an Indonesian citizen, he remains an Indonsian citizen and is an illegal alien, regardless of where he was born.