Fox News protects Obama, Fox will not cover birth certificate or Obama eligibility issues, Obama not natural born citizen
“Why has Obama, for over 2 years, employed numerous private and government attorneys to avoid presenting a legitimate birth certificate and college records?”…Citizen Wells and millions of concerned Americans
Affidavit: “A written statement of facts voluntarily made by an affiant under an oath or affirmation administered by a person authorized to do so by law.”
Fox News, Bill O’Reilly, Glenn Beck and others have done their best to avoid covering Obama’s eligibility issues and when they have covered anything to do with it they have done so in a biased, protect Obama manner. There have been several significant news items about Obama’s eligibility recently.
Last year, Tim Adams, a Hawaii Elections Clerk in 2008, came out with the following statements.
On January 20, 2011, Tim Adams signed an affidavit attesting to the fact that there was no birth certificate for Obama in Hawaii in 2008.
“1. I was employed at the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division from May 2008 through September 2008.
2. My position at the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division was Senior Elections Clerk.
3. My responsibilities were to oversee the activities of the Absentee Ballot Office.
4. During the course of my employment, I became aware that many requests were being made to the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division, the Hawaii Office of Elections, and the Hawaii Department of Health from around the country to obtain a copy of then-Senator Barack Obama’s long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate.
5. Senior officers in the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division told me on multiple occasions that no Hawaii long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Senator Obama in the Hawaii Department of Health and there was no record that any such document had ever been on file in the Hawaii Department of Health or any other branch or department of the Hawaii government.
6. Senior officers in the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division further told me on multiple occasions that Hawaii State government officials had made inquires about Sen. Obama’s birth records to officials at Queens Medical Center and Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu and that neither hospital had any record of Senator Obama having been born there, even though Governor Abercrombie is now asserting and various Hawaii government officials continue to assert Barack Obama, Jr. was born at Kapi’olani Medical Center on Aug.4 ,1961.
7. During the course of my employment, I came to understand that for political reasons, various officials in the govemment of Hawaii, including then-Governor Linda Lingle and various officials of the Hawaii Department of Health, including Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the director of the Hawaii Department of Health, were making representations that Senator Obama was born in Hawaii, even though no govemment official in Hawaii could find a long-form birth certificate for Senator Obama that had been issued by a Hawaii hospital at the time of his birth.
8. During the course of my employment, I was told by senior officers in the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division to stop inquiring about Senator Obama’s Hawaii birth records, even though it was common knowledge among my fellow employees that no Hawaii long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Senator Obama.”
I could find no reference to the Tim Adams affidavit on Fox News or TheBlaze.com. Instead this article was presented, in what appears to be another unfair and unbalanced attempt by Fox to discredit challengers of Obama’s eligibility.
From Fox News January 26, 2011.
“A celebrity journalist now claims he misspoke when he said last week that Hawaii’s governor told him he was unable to find President Barack Obama’s original birth certificate after a search of state and hospital archives.
Mike Evans told FoxNews.com on Wednesday he was remorseful and embarrassed that he appeared to have given the impression that he had discussed the search for Obama’s birth certificate with Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie.
Evans, who says he has been a close friend of Abercrombie since the 1980s, appeared on Minnesota’s KQRS radio last week and said he’d been told by the governor himself that Obama’s birth certificate was nowhere to be found. Evans told KQRS on Jan. 20:
“Yesterday, talking to Neil’s office, Neil says that he searched everywhere using his powers as governor ….. there is no Barack Obama birth certificate in Hawaii. Absolutely no proof at all that he was born in Hawaii.”
But that’s no longer Evans’ story.
“Only this I can you tell you is 100 percent fact: that Neil never told me there was no birth certificate,” Evans told Fox News. “I never talked to him.”
Last week’s radio interview was part of Evans’ syndicated five-minute feature, “On the Road with Mike Evans,” which is broadcast on 34 stations across the country each morning.
On the morning of Jan. 20, Evans says he accidentally told one of those radio stations — KQRS — that he’d spoken directly with Gov. Abercrombie about the Obama birth certificate.”
What are Fox News’ motives for not covering the real eligibility issues surrounding Obama and, in fact, protecting Obama?
- A CYA move to protect their “reputation” since they helped him get in office?
- To not be the “bad guy”?
- Keep him in office to make more money by covering his disastrous regime?
- Controlled by foreign interests such as Arabs?
We need a real news organization in this country!