Rod Blagojevich trial, Evidence under seal

From WGN Chicago Breaking News.

“Prosecutors want to lay out case against Blago under seal”

“Federal prosecutors today asked to file a key evidentiary proffer in the case against former Gov. Rod Blagojevich under seal and asked the judge overseeing the case to decide what parts should be made public.
The proffer lays out the prosecution evidence in the greatest detail yet and is typically filed publicly in the weeks before the start of a trial. Blagojevich is scheduled to go on trial on June 3.
In a filing explaining its decision to file the document under seal for now, prosecutors told U.S. District Judge James Zagel that the proffer contains details about the evidence against Blagojevich that haven’t been made public before.”

“Prosecutors wrote that they sealed the material for now so the judge and Blagojevich’s attorneys can first decide if any of the evidence shouldn’t be disclosed. The process of screening a pool of prospective jurors is expected to be under way shortly, the filing noted.”

142 responses to “Rod Blagojevich trial, Evidence under seal, Trial date June 3 2010, Evidence not made public

1. Good morning. I will be visiting numerous doctor offices & hospital waiting rooms this week, as I take my best friend for testing & help. I’m leaving sometime this morning for our first stop. I figure I should print something out to leave at various places. I’ve decided on promoting Larry’s book. I’ve printed out the Amazon page & review on his book. That should get some attention. Perhaps someone will pick it up to read. They’ll forget why they are even at the doctor’s office!

2. CW They have to hide somethings about BHO, so that he can still be the little darling that he is .

3. Truthbetold11

The truth will set you free!!!!!! And it’s coming!

4. Good Morning!

I would normally accept the prosecutors’ explainations. However, in light of the past two years, I tend to agree with Trudy.

I have a new post up and suggest that the Oath be changed to the following:

I, _______, do solemnly swear to protect ME and I will try to defend the Constitution as long as it doesn’t adversely impact the aforementioned ‘ME’.

Have a great day!

5. Have any of our retired military here been to Guam? Aren’t you afraid that it’s going to tip over?

Is this man on dope or just stupid?

Oh my! This is our Congress in action. Now we see why Obamacare passed.

3-25-2010_Hank_Johnson_Guam_Tip_Over.wmv

Could someone please tell me if it is “normal procedure” in “high profile” cases for a judge to determine what evidence can be made public and what must be sealed OR is this just another “smoke screen” to protect the “Fraud in the WH?”

It seems to me when anything surfaces that would give us information about the “Fraud in the WH” and his illicit activities/associations, the whistles blow, the flags go up, and the “secrets” are sealed. IMHO, he is still actively engaged in CHA [covering his a$$] and preventing any litigation that would bring his “corrupt carcass” to court.

CIA operative, my butt! He is a “fruitcake,” a “figment of his own imagination,” and a “fraud;” pure and simple.

Happy Day…Linda

PS Zach, sounds like the perfect oath for the “Fraud in the WH” to keep the “Secret in the WH Garden.”

PPS Carcass: the remains from which the substance or character is gone…

PSALM 2010 (vanity)

Self | 4-6-10 | Unknown

Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2010 7:35:12 AM by Vaquero

“PSALM 2010

Obama is the shepherd I did not want.
    He leadeth me beside the still factories.
    He restoreth my faith in the Republican party.
    He guideth me in the path of unemployment for his party’s sake..
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the bread line,
    I shall fear no hunger, for his bailouts are with me..
    He has anointed my income with taxes,
    My expenses runneth over.
    Surely, poverty and hard living will follow me all the days of my life,
    And I will live in a mortgaged home forever.
    I am glad I am American,
    I am glad that I am free.
    But I wish I was a dog ….. And Obama was a tree.”

Food for Thought…

Good Advice Against a Con Con

Townhall.com ^ | April 6, 2010 | Phyllis Schlafly

Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2010 7:19:20 AM by Kaslin

“Suggestions that the United States call a new constitutional convention, as allowed in the Constitution’s Article V, have popped up in some state legislatures and even on a page in The Wall Street Journal. No longer do these voices claim a convention can be limited to consideration of a single amendment (e.g., a balanced budget amendment) — grandstanding politicians are proposing a wide assortment of many amendments to produce big changes.”

Is the “Fraud in the WH” aiding and abetting?

Mighty America’s 5 stages of rapid decline

MarketWatch ^ | April 6, 2010 | Paul Farrell

Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2010 8:47:52 AM by Diana in Wisconsin

April 06, 2010

Obama’s List

By J.R. Dunn

April 06, 2010

The Perfect Constitutional Storm

By Larrey Anderson

12. Morning, folks –
    Okay, this is my latest interview, and it’s a big one, for a couple of reasons. First, this one is with John Dennis, who has a legitimate chance to unseat Nancy Pelosi; second, because we’ve gotten word that our work at AMERICA’S RIGHT has caught the eye of some significant people in DC.

IF YOU HAVE ANY CONTACTS IN CALIFORNIA, SPREAD THIS LINK!!

April 06, 2010

Tend to Your Seeds, Mr. President

Peter Wilson

What an Arrogant A$$!

14. http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com/2010/04/06/important-new-twist-in-natural-born-citizen-history-at-post-email/

Important New Twist In Natural Born Citizen History At Post & Email
    Posted in Uncategorized on April 6, 2010 by naturalborncitizen
    Sharon Rondeau at The Post & Email highlights a very important historical analysis of the natural born citizen clause with regard to former Presidential candidate Charles Evans Hughes:

15. Even Rush Limbaugh go a hold of the video of usurper’s wife saying bo’s home country is Kenya.

16. bob strauss

Was reading at Leo Donofrio’s site and came across an essay about natural born citizen and presidential eligibility. The essay is a must read, at Leo’s site. Unable to post link, but you can find it at; Natural Born Citizen.
    I must also thank Linda from Constitutionally Speaking for discovering the Alexander Porter Morse essay entitled, “NATURAL-BORN CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES: ELIGIBILITY FOR THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT” (Albany Law Journal Vol. 66 (1904-1905)):

17. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED THE USURPER HAS COMMITTED THE FOUR STRIKES THAT SHOULD HAVE PUT HIM OUT

STRIKE-ONE

At the Ground Zero ceremony attended with Senator John McCain he TOSSED the flowers on the site as if they were garbage.

18. STRIKE TWO- SAYING HE’S MUSLIM-

19. STRIKE-THREE –

ADMITTING HIS FATHER IS KENYAN MAKING HIM INELIGIBLE TO BE THE CIC

20. bob strauss

Link to story about presidential eligibility essay, that blows Obama’s claim of legitimacy out of the water.

21. STRIKE FOUR –

22. American Heart by Jon David

23. bob strauss

ms helga, who is the umpire? lol

24. Breitbart’s $100K Challenge

RICH LOWRY, GUEST HOST: Good evening, I’m Rich Lowry in tonight for Sean Hannity. It seems that those on the left feel that the First Amendment applies only to themselves. Members of the Tea Party movement saw that firsthand last weekend as they attempted to travel to a rally in Harry Reid’s hometown of Searchlight, Nevada.

Reid supporters lined the streets throwing eggs at the Tea Party buses as they passed by. There are even reports that some of those Reid supporters intentionally redirected buses in the wrong direction as they approach the rally.

Journalist Andrew Breitbart was there and watched it all go down. Take a look:

25. #

Linda from NY // April 6, 2010 at 7:53 am

Food for Thought…

Good Advice Against a Con Con

Townhall.com ^ | April 6, 2010 | Phyllis Schlafly

Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2010 7:19:20 AM by Kaslin

______________________________

This is the scariest idea I’ve ever heard. I would NEVER trust any of today’s’ politicians anywhere near the constitution. It would end up 20,000 pages long and a complete nightmare.

26. Rush has touched on the eligibility issue at various points over the election cycle and into the Obama Presidency 14 months. He mentions bits and pieces but never goes too far. Why? Maybe he will now that the MO tape has come out. I sure hope he does. I sure hope Beck, Hannity, et al start to change their minds and get into this issue with more investigative depth. That is if their bosses let them. The volcano is just about to explode imo.

27. ticktock // April 5, 2010 at 11:50 pm

DABIG, Thanks for clarifying the source of the post. I’m learning so much these days it feels like my head’s exploding. Talk about the Matrix. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think my mind would take me where it has been lately! And I am very much praying for the success of the GOFR and appreciate everything they’re trying to do…not so much for me at this point, but for my kids.

We are all with you. It has taken some longer than others because no one would look reality in the face. I just wish Judge Napolitano or someone would step up and support us more forcefully. We need someone behind us and I think it’s time for one of the public personalities to step up to the plate and take the challenge. Glen has not been the one.

28. CJ // He mentions bits and pieces but never goes too far. Why?

**************************************

Why is right. I posted a statement from Chris Matthews on the previous post where he states BO is born in Indonesia. Why wouldnt Rush just attack the mouth matthews? Call him a birther? If someone can get to Rush with this reference send it to him. He blocked me after I sent an email about eligibility.

29. The Army is now threatening that Lt.Col. Lakin could be put in jail….. It sounds like anything to keep Obama from having to produce hidden records:
    Read at:

30. I went a few posts back to get the link that The South posted that looks to be the Declaration that the Guardians delivered to the governors. Appears to be scrubbed. Does anyone have it saved?

.FYI…..Please make your phone calls….. he has NOT been arraigned after five days of confinement with NO visitors allowed, and that Mr. Fitzpatrick has still not taken food or water since last Thursday.

We need YOU to call immediately!

Demand immediate justice for Lt. Commander Walter Fitzpatrick III! No American citizen can be detained for five days without visitors, food or water, and without being formally charged and arraigned. This is insanity¦

Call immediately and keep calling until Mr. Fitzpatrick is released¦

COUNTY MAYOR J. Allan Watson – (423) 442-3981

Monroe County Sheriff Dept. – 423-442-3911

DISTRICT ATTORNEY GENERAL – Steve Bebb – (423) 744-2830

Madisonville Chief of Police – Greg Breeden – 423-442-2268

Judge Carrol Ross – 423-744-2835

John Feeny // April 6, 2010 at 8:05 am

What an absolutely fabulous, informative interview you conducted with John Dennis!

If your intent was to help us “tap” into John Dennis’, the man and his ideals, [obviously, it was], you have done a superb job!

Your questions were “on target” and covered what we need to know about this man and in what he believes. If I lived in SF, I would certainly vote for him because your interview not only brought out the “best” in this man, but also provided the kind of information I would need to cast vote for him with a clear conscience. Because of you, I have knowledge of and respect for this man and his principles.

Thank you for drawing our attention to this interview and to this “remarkable” man!

Happy Easter, John…Linda

33. ARMY D.A.V.

Beck makes up fake polls on his radio station 90% of Americans says he is US natural born citizen .

Other 10% are nut jobs . Usurper thugs put out the Home country video hoping the tea party would use it , to make them look like nut jobs.

Everybody, send his books back to the low life freak , he’s doing a lot of damage to this country just to make a buck from the Islamics.

34. Ms helga – What an outstanding combination of videos re. Obama!!!

Aren’t we close to reaching “critical mass”? The
    first one, ” A Tale of Two Roses”, re. Ground Zero commemoration certainly reveals much about this man, who is an absolute low-life and classless; and, most of all, it reveals how utterly unamerican he really is. He has NO love for this country or regard for its laws or people.

In short, he needs to be impeached! Oh, I know, the arguments – I’ve made them myself, such as how could this happen with a Democratically-controlled Congress? Well, first of all, there has to be an organized demand for impeachment. The groundwork has to be laid by the people. Action on all fronts needs to advance – court cases, cries of impeachment, and more.

We all know this is war! This is a battle between good and evil. It’s a battle for the minds of men and the survival of our country as we have known it. May God help us.

LM // April 6, 2010 at 9:04 am

Brought tears to my eyes…

Thanks so much for sharing!

Happy Day…Linda

In depth analysis of the FRAUD….very good….

J.A. Moretti’s – Obama is a Plant

37. zachjonesishome // April 6, 2010 at 6:56 am

It’s beginning to look as if that’s the court’s creed too!!!

38. Philo-Publius

Officer questioning eligibility faces new threats from Army

The Army is threatening to dismiss and jail an active-duty lieutenant colonel who says he won’t obey military orders until he knows that President Obama is in the Oval Office as a constitutionally eligible president, according to his supporters.

A statement given to WND today by Margaret Hemenway, who is acting as a spokeswoman for the case involving the American Patriot Foundation and Army Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin, said Lakin is “undaunted” and has not changed his position

39. Has anyone figured out what I think is going on??

I think that every lawyer, every judge, every legislator, and every sheriff is so into corrupt deals, pay-offs, and illegal activity that there’s a good ole boys club mentality because of their pasts.

We, as a nation, are so screwed if this isn’t changed soon.

US court rules against FCC on `net neutrality’

Yahoo Finance ^ | 6 April 2010 | AP

Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:00:25 AM by for-q-clinton

41. It seems to me when anything surfaces that would give us information about the “Fraud in the WH” and his illicit activities/associations, the whistles blow, the flags go up, and the “secrets” are sealed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Or someone dies!!!

See this link in middle of page regarding phase 3.

There is much more info on

Phase 2 is governor(s) will have 30 days to remove all political prisoners and all others in prison without cause, ( no injured party). All IRS garnishments are to stop immediately, and all foreclosures to stop immediately as well. Not to much said about Phase 3 yet, but all sovereigns will be issued a new drivers license ( with diplomatic immunity) and much more to come.

Below is a post from Linda at AGJ….I have not heard this audio she speaks of yet so I don’t know if the info is accurate….just letting you know what someone else is saying about the RAP…..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment Author: Linda
    Comment Date: 2010-04-06 05:47:18

Hey guys I took notes on the new audio update: Just listened to a followup from Guardian of the Free Republic (4-6-2010) (Dave (state coordinator of state of Texas) and Kim) and he said to keep quiet about this and let them quietly change what they need to change.

Be sure to watch from the middle. He said they took an oath not to speak for the benefit of the public but things are going very well! Do not put things on the internet. That is how we can help the cause. We need to back away from the microwave mentality of wanting to want things to change right away. We have to have patience for a weeks or several months. He did say that many foreign countries were listening to the Sunday show and he said that many foreign countries have been watching for years what USA has been doing (the corporate USA). And he said there is more money in hidden accounts that have been moved and it is there and we are going to get it back. They delivered the papers overseas to some of the corporations and that took away their bonds so they can not continue doing business. (Mark) He said things are moving very well not just “okay” but very well. Kim said that they have all been interviewed by FBI and it went well. Comment from an FBI agent: They said that “this was the best organized group of people that he had ever seen” The FBI understand about the Dejur and the Corporation they are supporting them. When they were approached by the FBI, they would say: “we’re sorry to bother you but we want to ask you some questions.” They were so respectful. All the alphabet agencies were all very polite and quit knowledgeable many said it was lawful on what the Guardians were doing. The only concern the Agents said was “what are you going to do if the Govenors don’t step down and we said nothing.” Indicating they were concerned about violence. But they were reassured they were strictly peaceful and want to move quietly. (It is up to the military) They said this has been planned for years. They then said we are going to get a lot of help from other countries. If you read the newspaper, who owns them. The Bankers and that is why they will get the attacks such a using words like terrorist, extreme, etc. We have to recognize the media for what they are. They are not going to give us anything to help. We are not get their assistance. The most important thing is let it die down. Due to security measures, very temporary situation, but they don’t want any plants come in and do some stupid things. It would only taking one or two people to upset the apple cart. About 2 weeks on hold and then talk to one of them to get involved but right now they will not take any new members or jury people. They are kind of in a transition stage. There are some people in the next two weeks have to make a big decision of what they are going to do-take a new oath. If things don’t come into the media then that means things are going well. In the very near future they will have many people joining up. They have absolutely no discussions on bringing home our troops with the military but he said they are definitely coming back. Talked about getting support groups started in the country to help educate each other and teaching them on how to be free. If everything works as planned all the orders will go down to court in 30 days. One of the most important thing is to have PATIENCE. Spread the word to your friends but do it quietly. Spread the word but don’t engage the news media as they will twist your comments. If the news media approaches you don’t talk to them but send the news media to state coordinators and they will take care of it. They have the backing of the military because they saw it was We the People.
    We should continue to help American Grand Jury and Dr. Manning of course.

Surprise!

Hidden public option in Obamacare

Liberty and Pride ^ | April 6, 2010 | Conservative American

Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:11:06 AM by csd

A Thousand Rain-Soaked Patriots Welcome the Tea Party Express to St. Louis

Monday, April 5, 2010, 7:37 PM
    Jim Hoft

“Massachusetts [health] insurers sue over rate-hike rejection”

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Debbie Wasserman Schultz at Town Hall is Asked “How Can You Be Respecful When You Lie”

48. Just getting into the office and I have a casper update FWIW.

This morning the packs are back in the Supreme Court again .

The COURT and “YING” (who is present again) are saying they are ‘locked down’ and will never leave there again. They are refusing to listen to anyone.

They are quite irritated and upset that the remainder of their hidden accounts have been located.

These are ‘International Packages’ and it will now be up to the Countries and others what happens next.

casper 4-6-10

iPad versus oPad (spoof on ObamaCare):

Prayers for the West Virginia mine explosion victims and families

By Michelle Malkin • April 6, 2010 11:16 AM

“The Charleston Gazette has the latest on the explosion at the Upper Big Branch Mine-South in Raleigh County, West Virginia, that has claimed at least 25 miners’ lives.”

Greg, any idea who “the packs” are?

52. Linda from NY // April 6, 2010 at 10:34 am

Hi Linda(r),

Thanks for the link. Nice pics.

The last poster hacked me off, so I posted a reply. Don’t hate me because I’m ‘right!’

53. As I was driving in I drove out of range of Glenn Beck at 10:00am when he said he was going to comment on Michelle’s comment about BO home country of Kenya. Did anyone catch what he said?

54. #

Patriot Dreamer // April 6, 2010 at 10:48 am

Greg, any idea who “the packs” are?

Nope.

55. PD, The Obamapad vid was great. I suppose we are all going to be required to buy one now. LOL

Greg, I caught what Beck said about Michelle’s comment. The clip comes from MO’s June 2008 speech to the gay & lesbian council of the DNC. Beck questions the timing of this video and who would be putting it out. He feels that it is designed to rally BO’s “base”. BO is losing/has lost popular support, so now they’re trying to paint the opposition as racist (not working), violent (not working), or crazy nutjobs. Basically, he thinks it’s a trap.

57. GLENN: Okay? If you have ‑‑ if you’re playing to your base and you are trying to paint people as crazy, as tea partygoers, as hateful, as people you just can’t be around and you are trying to rally your base around you, wouldn’t one of the best things that you could do is go on the Birther thing? Let me just give you the poll numbers on it. With independents, 83‑8. Was he born in America? 83% of independents say yes. 8% say no. Among adults between 45 and 59, 82 to 8. In the Midwest? 90‑6. In the midwest, not the Northeast. In the Midwest ‑‑ think Ohio ‑‑ 90‑6. They have nothing that polls this well, nothing. Is he an American? Yes. The majority says overwhelmingly yes. So if you want to make them into moon landing people, what’s the most effective sign that you could carry at a tea party? I mean, if you are thinking like the Obama administration, he was born in Kenya. It’s the most effective sign to paint you into a nut job that you can carry. Why is this tape being released now? They need you to be perceived as a nut job!

58. Jacqlyn Smith // April 6, 2010 at 9:54 am

In depth analysis of the FRAUD….very good….

J.A. Moretti’s – Obama is a Plant

Thanks for sharing, Jacqlyn. Have to agree with your assessment that Ms. Moretti’s material is well-written and researched. Where I agree with most of her findings, she lost me when she referenced “Barack Obama” as the biological off-spring stemming from a union of Ann Dunham and Kenyan exchange student Barack Obama, a British subject. “Barack Obama” couldn’t legally/Constitutionally hold the office of the presidency if a Kenyan exchange student, a British subject, was indeed his biological father. Is “Barack Obama” above the laws of the land?How unfortunate for the crafty conspirators of this 40yrs+ tale that they couldn’t go back in time to correct/modify the biological-union of “Barack Obama” to fit/match the laws of the land (guess in fairness to them who would have thought so long ago that “Barack Obama” would need to be “elected” president).

59. Patriot Dreamer // April 6, 2010 at 11:14 am

Hi PD and Greg,

How would putting out a vid basically stating that Barky is illegit rally his ‘base?’ To me, that vid would serve to do the opposite.

Am I missing something here?

Oopsey…

Harry Reid Humiliated in “Hometown” Only 100 Supporters Turn Out For His Re-Election Kick Off Tour

Proud Conservative Gal ^ | 04/06/10 | Tea Party Express

Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2010 12:16:22 PM by Cecilia Trent

61. This is just an FYI Post: In the Case of Lt. Col. Terry Lakin

UCMJ Artical 138: Right to Redress

Article 138 of the UCMJ is one of the most powerful rights under the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ), but it is one of the rights least known and least used by military personnel. Under Article 138 of the UCMJ, “any member of the armed forces who believes himself (or herself) wronged by his (or her) commanding officer” may request redress. If such redress is refused, a complaint may be made and a superior officer must “examine into the complaint.”

Article 138 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) gives every member of the Armed Forces the right to show that he or she was wronged by his or her commanding officer. The right even extends to those subject to the UCMJ on inactive duty for training.

Matters appropriate to address under Article 138 include discretionary acts or omissions by a commander that adversely affect the member personally and are:

In violation of law or regulation
    Beyond the legitimate authority of that commander
    Arbitrary, capricious, or an abuse of discretion, or
    Clearly unfair (e.g., selective application of standards).

In the Case of Lt. Col. Terry Lakin, he has refused to take any orders until the CINC can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is eligible to be the highest ranking officer of the military. The reason why this is so important is due to the fact every service member currently in combat operations around the world can be tried under the World Court as “War Criminals” for obeying any orders given by an illegitimate Commander in Chief, including shooting in self defense.

Lt. Col. Terry Lakin has refused to take orders under the second example shown above: Beyond the legitimate authority of that commander. Based upon the reasoning that the CINC has not shown nor proven he is in all fact a legal and legitimate Commander in Chief.

Supreme Court refuses Muslim’s case about possible juror bias

Christian Science Monitor ^ | 4-6-10 | Warren Richey

Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2010 12:07:42 PM by Justaham

SueK // April 6, 2010 at 11:29 am

Patriot Dreamer // April 6, 2010 at 11:14 am

Hi PD and Greg,

Am I missing something here?
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Morning Sue :)…..Beck has this theory that the FRAUD actually puts all of this birth certificate stuff out there so that it will help support his presidency by getting the OBOTS to rally and painting us as lunatics!!! I don’t agree but that is his theory…..and he believes it also takes away from the real problems……what he sees as real problems anyway!!

Hi SueK, I guess because is helps shore up his base by saying that the opposition (tea party movement, Republicans, birthers, whomever) is “crazy” for believing that BO could have been born in Kenya.

That’s why Democrat operatives keep bringing this stuff back up. They say, look at Obama’s opposition, they’re racist (all those unfounded accusations of the “n” word, recent attempted association of the KKK with the tea party movement by a Dem. Congressman), they’re crazy (birthers).

They are resorting to ad hominem attacks, because they think it helps them.

65. Patriot Dreamer @ 11:14 am
    My question would be where was the Michelle Obama tape all this time, I think it would have made a large difference in the election cycle. What about all the other suppressed material? we know of some but not all, one is the LA Times article or video. Another thing that always bothered me during election cycle, the Obama people always took a little fit during campaign due to the use of the word Hussein-immediately after election suddenly Hussein????

CRB // April 6, 2010 at 11:35 am

This is just an FYI Post: In the Case of Lt. Col. Terry Lakin

********************************************

Just a thought…..people have been wondering if the Military is behind the RAP…..could it be that this is the way to peacefully remove the FRAUD……getting a military person to challenge him…..without attorneys and the regular court involved…….maybe this is part of the plan…….I think Follow the Constitution may be on to something here…..read his comments here….it is rather long but think about it…..if the military challenge Lt. Col Lakin…..then he can challenge them….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment Author: Follow the Constitution
    Comment Date: 2010-04-06 12:16:20

Why is the military “threatening” the officer with court marshal? Because that is all they can do, which is make THREATS!

Do you think they will carry out those threats? Let’s hope so! Because that will allow the officer full discovery on obtaining all Obama’s records. So at the end of the day it is probably just that. nothing but threats! They will probably do the same thing as they did when Major Cook did this and just revoke his orders so they don’t get trapped into having to expose the fraud.

Or just “maybe”, just “maybe”, this is part of a plan to expose the fraud!

There only three options here that I can see. One, the military backs off if their “threats” don’t work and ends up revoking his orders just to continue with covering up the fraud.

Two, they carry out the threat and give the officer full discovery so he can defend himself where the military will have to PROVE Obama is in fact a natural born citizen and constitutionally eligible to serve as President.

Three, they ignore the law, ignore the officer’s rights to a fair trial, illegally and unlawfully deny him all due process and just railroad this guy to cover up the fraud and prosecute him anyway by committing fraud on the court, and everyone involved pergurs themselves under oath in court.

So which is it going to be? That is the million dollar question.

One thing is certain though. Whatever they do in this case will have nothing to do with other deal with RAP. Unless this thing has something to do with this in some way and we just don’t know about it. But assuming this has nothing to do with it they are not going to risk jeopardizing everything over one incident that will be resolved later after their plan unfolds in the near future.

One thing that needs to be understood is that putting this out in the msm is the last thing anyone would want. That is exactly what would hurt this plan from being carried out. Just look at the all the uproar now just between the few that have heard anything about this. Can you imagine having the entire nation exposed to this going on? There would probably be riots and everything else!

This has nothing to do with these people taking over anything. They are not going to be taking over anyone’s positions. They are not going to be coming in and appointing anyone new that they merely select that they want in office. This plan requires everyone to just step out of the corporation and take a new oath to their office and go back to being a government again under the constitution. That’s it! It is really a very simple plan. IF, and ONLY IF, someone does not want to take a new oath to the constitution and step out of the corporation, THEN, and ONLY THEN, will they be required to step down or be removed. They will have to step down or else their bond will be taken and without their bond they can not serve in office. If they refuse to take the new oath and if they refuse to step down then they will be removed by force which the force will be carried out by the taking of their bond.

IF anyone steps down or is forced to step down because of having their bond taken, then it goes in line to the next official in line that would normally take their position of office in the event something was to ever happen to them where they could not carry out the full term of office. So if a governor steps down or is removed then the Lt. governor is next in line. The Lt. governor then has the choice to come in and take the new oath to office or step down. IF the Lt, governor steps down or refuses then it goes in line to the next person that would succeed the Lt governor’s office should something happen to both the governor and Lt. governor. They go right down the line with the public officials already serving that have all been elected by the people. Very simple process. The Elders are not appointing anyone new nor are they taking over any office where they are going to run the country.

From what they said this plan has been in the works for a few years. THEY were the ones that were approached by the military and told what they would have to do in order to get the military to be able to support this. Everything they were told by the military has been put into the declaration that was drafted. I do not know all what those specific details were, but what they did say is that part of what the military told them was that they had to have a grand jury from each of the 50 States with x number of signatures in order to move forward and back this. ALL 50 States had to be on board and signed up. If they miss just one State they couldn’t back it. At least that was my understanding from listening to everything over the past two months.

As far as this thing with taking their bonds goes, this does work! This is something they have already done over the years with other public officials and they have all been removed from their position of office. They have removed Judges from the bench by taking their bonds, they have removed prosecuters from practicing law by taking their bonds, and they have removed attorneys from practicing law by taking their bonds. They have done it and proven it works! So when I heard Sam Kennedy say he told the FBI agent that they have already been removed by arresting their bonds that is when it hit me! It is brilliant!

BTW…This is something well worth learning about as far as being able to take the bonds on public officials that over step their authority and commit any type of fraud or injury to you. Think of these Judges refusing to allow any charges from being brought against someone that a lawful grand jury indicted???? Hint, hint!

67. Jacqlyn Smith // April 6, 2010 at 11:38 am

Hi Jackie, and thanks! 🙂

I don’t agree with the theory, either in fact, I think it’s pretty warped.

I’ve been thinking for months that somehow (and I think we *know* how) Barky’s ‘vault BC’ will magically appear any day. If it does, it proves nothing except that it was manufactured specifically for the American people to shut us up; it wouldn’t, and will never, answer the question of why he’s spent $1.7M (at last tally) to keep everything sealed for years.

This theory is full of holes, just like Beck.

68. TO:
    NancyDrew // April 6, 2010 at 6:45 am

==============

My suggestion:

PRAISE OBAMA?
    Get wisdom from fellow citizens here:

God Bless US

69. Patriot Dreamer // April 6, 2010 at 11:42 am

Thanks, PD.

I think it does the opposite because the truth is starting to squeak out; they’re scrambling and starting to backpedal. This doesn’t help him at all, especially when the lovely and talented Moochelle admits it on a video; it doesn’t much matter who released it.

Drip, drip.

70. Linda-
    Thanks much. I sent it to some contacts in Cali, hoping that the link will spread. I’m trying to do my part.

ANYONE WHO READS THE INTERVIEW – SPREAD THE LINK – OTHER BLOGS, TWITTER, FACEBOOK, E-MAIL…whatever you can!!

Michelle // April 6, 2010 at 11:42 am

Hi Michelle, the timing of the release of that tape is highly suspect. It seems likely to me that a Dem. operative is behind its release (who else would be there and why?). So, to me the question is why and why now?

72. I’m on my way to meet the Tea Party Express. Going to be flying the Gadsden today! Will get video to share.

WALT IS OUT!

In the old USSR, if someone became a thorn in the side of The Party, he or she was placed in a “mental institution”, never to be heard from again. A jail employee at the Madison County Courthouse has said that Walter Fitzpatrick was to be “mentally evaluated”. I am sure that Obama’s Justice Department had nothing to do with this……. yeah right. This is our future if we continue to tolerate this highyellar, foreign bastard in the Oval Office…. and yes, he is a bastard… born out of wedlock.

With Obama/Soetoro’s wife letting slip that Barry was born in Kenya, along with all of the other evidence that he is ineligible, don’t you think it’s time we had a “sit-down” with our Senators and Representatives to discuss his removal from office…. before the election? Do you want three… or seven… more years of this crap? Do you want to see this country break out in a civil war?

74. JS, SueK et al. Beck’s theory would be plausible if we, “birthers”, were a fringe group. We are not anymore and the number of people that believe he is not eligible grows everyday.. 🙂

Sorry….my last post was from someone named Robert over at AGJ…..for some reason it didn’t all copy!!!

Greg you are correct…..that is why I think the Lt. Col coming out on video and this going viral is important….this may be all in the plan to remove the FRAUD peacefully by using a man who is going it alone…..NO attorney…..just refusing orders!!!

Kim // April 6, 2010 at 11:56 am

Kim, please report back with what you see & hear!

Let us know if you see anything like what “jssunflower” claims happened to her (insults, cursing, etc.) at:

I find her claims hard to believe, especially the one about her three-year-old stepsister getting hit in the face repeatedly with no apology.

This is an email I received from a friend today….

A short article from the Wall Street Journal that needs to be read by every
    American!!!

A “deadly” article regarding Obama, at the Wall Street Journal, which today
    is the most widely circulated newspaper in America.

Article from the Wall Street Journal – by Eddie Sessions:

“I have this theory about Barack Obama. I think he’s led a kind of
    make-believe life in which money was provided and doors were opened because
    at some point early on somebody or some group took a look at this tall, good
    looking, half-white, half-black, young man with an exotic African/Muslim
    name and concluded he could be guided toward a life in politics where his
    facile speaking skills could even put him in the White House.

In a very real way, he has been a young man in a very big hurry. Who else do
    you know has written two memoirs before the age of 45? “Dreams of My Father”
    was published in 1995 when he was only 34 years old. The “Audacity of Hope”
    followed in 2006. If, indeed, he did write them himself. There are some who
    think that his mentor and friend, Bill Ayers, a man who calls himself a
    “communist with a small ‘c'” was the real author.

His political skills consisted of rarely voting on anything that might be
    deemed controversial. He went from a legislator in the Illinois legislature
    to the Senator from that state because he had the good fortune of having
    Mayor Daley’s formidable political machine at his disposal.

He was in the U.S. Senate so briefly that his bid for the presidency was
    either an act of astonishing self-confidence or part of some greater game
    plan that had been determined before he first stepped foot in the Capital.
    How, many must wonder, was he selected to be a 2004 keynote speaker at the
    Democrat convention that nominated John Kerry when virtually no one had ever
    even heard of him before?

He outmaneuvered Hillary Clinton in primaries. He took Iowa by storm. A
    charming young man, an anomaly in the state with a very small black
    population, he oozed “cool” in a place where agriculture was the antithesis
    of cool. He dazzled the locals. And he had an army of volunteers drawn to a
    charisma that hid any real substance.

And then he had the great good fortune of having the Republicans select one
    of the most inept candidates for the presidency since Bob Dole. And then
    John McCain did something crazy. He picked Sarah Palin, an unknown female
    governor from the very distant state of Alaska . It was a ticket that was
    reminiscent of 1984’s Walter Mondale and Geraldine Ferraro and they went
    down to defeat.

The mainstream political media fell in love with him. It was a schoolgirl
    crush with febrile commentators like Chris Mathews swooning then and now
    over the man. The venom directed against McCain and, in particular, Palin,
    was extraordinary.

Now, nearly a full year into his first term, all of those gilded years
    leading up to the White House have left him unprepared to be President. Left
    to his own instincts, he has a talent for saying the wrong thing at the
    wrong time. It swiftly became a joke that he could not deliver even the
    briefest of statements without the ever-present Tele-Prompters.

Far worse, however, is his capacity to want to “wish away” some terrible
    realities, not the least of which is the Islamist intention to destroy
    America and enslave the West. Any student of history knows how swiftly Islam
    initially spread. It knocked on the doors of Europe, having gained a
    foothold in Spain.

The great crowds that greeted him at home or on his campaign “world tour”
    were no substitute for having even the slightest grasp of history and the
    reality of a world filled with really bad people with really bad intentions.

Oddly and perhaps even inevitably, his political experience, a cakewalk, has
    positioned him to destroy the Democrat Party’s hold on power in Congress
    because in the end it was never about the Party. It was always about his
    communist ideology, learned at an early age from family, mentors, college
    professors, and extreme leftist friends and colleagues.

Obama is a man who could deliver a snap judgment about a Boston police
    officer who arrested an “obstreperous” Harvard professor-friend, but would
    warn Americans against “jumping to conclusions” about a mass murderer at
    Fort Hood who shouted “Allahu Akbar.” The absurdity of that was lost on no
    one. He has since compounded this by calling the Christmas bomber “an
    isolated extremist” only to have to admit a day or two later that he was
    part of an al Qaeda plot.

He is a man who could strive to close down our detention facility at
    Guantanamo even though those released were known to have returned to the
    battlefield against America. He could even instruct his Attorney General to
    afford the perpetrator of 9/11 a civil trial when no one else would ever
    even consider such an obscenity. And he is a man who could wait three days
    before having anything to say about the perpetrator of yet another terrorist
    attack on Americans and then have to elaborate on his remarks the following
    day because his first statement was so lame.

The pattern repeats itself. He either blames any problem on the Bush
    administration or he naively seeks to wish away the truth.

Knock, knock. Anyone home? Anyone there? Barack Obama exists only as the
    sock puppet of his handlers, of the people who have maneuvered and
    manufactured this pathetic individual’s life.

When anyone else would quickly and easily produce a birth certificate, this
    man has spent over a million dollars to deny access to his. Most other
    documents, the paper trail we all leave in our wake, have been sequestered
    from review. He has lived a make-believe life whose true facts remain
    hidden.

We laugh at the ventriloquist’s dummy, but what do you do when the dummy is
    President of the United States of America?”

79. Patriot Dreamer @ 11:52 am
    Just a guess: someone sitting on the Michelle Obama tape wanted better graft? shades of Tiger Woods girlfriend-she got more than me-stupidity, but this isn’t the only thing that suddenly fell out of the sky-the old newspapers that stated Kenyan born Senator, they had 2 or more of those. So it remains weird. I totally disagree with the theory that Obama has documents who in their right mind would hold that back so they could cry racism later. jbjd is correct, we need Pelosi to document on what basis she certified Obama-Madame is getting off the hook much too easy. Plus citizens are still sending complaints to their Attorneys General in applicable states, so the issue is out there in case taxpayer paid civil servants get in the mood to do their jobs.

80. Jacqlyn Smith @ 12:08 pm
    “where his facile speaking skills” this is the language of all South Side pimps. It is a special language honed over many years, cesspool of corruption-normal. These guys do not come out at night they have the audacity to do their criminal acts in the bright daylight. No one can say they are not slick operators-one could say-no morals, no ethics-in the end it is all about them.

Michelle // April 6, 2010 at 12:19 pm

Hi Michelle,

I didn’t mean to say that birthers = racists. Just that racism is one of the “cards” that they use to try and get people to sit down and shut up. The only problem is, the race card has been so overused (and no evidence of racism, either), that it’s becoming almost meaningless. Playing the race card isn’t working for them any more.

They are also trying to paint the opposition as violent, but every bit of violence that I’ve seen has come from the left. So the idea that BO’s opposition is violent isn’t working either.

82. Just to set the record straight. The Michelle video was said to be released this week, for some unknown conspiratorial reason…..this link shows what I have found to be the earliest release. February 28, 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht1qeK3roU0&feature=related

83. Patriot Dreamer @ 12:31 pm
    Are they stuck in the 60’s or what? Maybe we should tell them that Civil Rights legislation passed. When I was a kid we were in the Civil Rights movement (Constitutional reasons same as we are experiencing now)-but it was not until I was older that I realized Civil Rights included women, boy was that a shock. Civil Rights legislation includes everybody-the way Obama folks act it is just about dark complected so called African-American people, that is not true. Rarely have I heard a Caucasian person use the N word, but I have heard African-Americans use that word a lot. My neighbors teen-age son plays rap music-the N word-Bitches and Hoes a lot-could anything be more demeaning for women-no one makes a federal case out of those 2 words.

84. Ha! I just read a comment on another blog “The Cabbage Patch Kids have Birth Certificates”…LOL

Greg Goss (ReElect “NoBody”) // April 6, 2010 at 1:01 pm

LOL! 😀

Michelle // April 6, 2010 at 12:41 pm

Michelle, it’s just part of their “playbook”.

87. Patriot Dreamer @ 1:04
    so they think their “playbook” trumps the Constitution, written by our Founding Fathers? I would think again, if I were them.

88. JS,
    The timing of the Lakin video and the RAP declarations had me linking the two right away- didn’t want to seem “crazy” though (yeah, right.) Your post is very logical and, I pray, accurate.

The “corporation” is the best kept secret- the elibility of o strikes a match to our constitution, or belief that we still have one. Beck and others know, the quetion is, are they part of the solution or the problem. Do they answer to God or to “the Man?” I wish I knew.

Prairie // April 6, 2010 at 1:19 pm

What are the Lakin video and the RAP declarations? Did I miss something when I was out of town?

Take this with a grain of salt…..being reported at….

I haven’t heard this from the mouth of a Guardian or state coordinator yet so I will be cautious…..this guy claims to have inside info…..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Restore America Plan – Update 4/6/10 Inside Information

Inside Information Update 4/6/10 – Restore America Plan

The following comes from several ‘real’ intelligence resources, my research and insider sources.

1. There is no shortage of funds for future recovery. Trusts have been established for every administration and these trust funds are available for proper disbursement.

There are vast sums in very high trillions available for Social Security which will not be affected.

2. The military has already informed obama that he is no longer Commander-in-Chief.
    3. The closed door emergency meeting of the Federal Reserve on Monday 4/5/10 did discuss the financial default and how to respond to the people’s declaration. They are in panic.
    4. There is a “Gag Order” on the governors and other officials who are served. If they say anything, they lose there option to sign on or resign. In short, they will be removed by the military.
    5. We are simply sovereigns. Beware of any article using “sovereign citizens”. This is propaganda by the PTB.
    6. FBI at high levels were informed about the plan before delivery.
    7. Fulford is aware of activities and a participant on worldwide recovery on an international level.
    8. There is an international participation in the program(s) which will become more evident in the next few weeks.
    9. Bonding will not be available for corporate entities. They will have to operate in the de jour government under the constitution.
    10. Corporate government and entities cannot access the C.A.F.R. funds without the bonds.
    11. All Bonds have been “arrested” by the republic and cannot be used by the corporate government and entities. The arrest of the bonds-from the U.S. Corporation down to the smallest country will cause a stoppage in all activities. They cannot conduct business as they are not ‘bondable’.
    12. Corporate Courts cannot conduct any business without bonds.

Remember – If it looks like Nesara, acts like Nesara and functions like Nesara but spelled
    differently —- IT IS THE RESTORE PLAN

GOD BLESS THE WORLD
    GOD BLESS THE GALAXIES
    GOD BLESS AMERICA AGAIN!

91. Did anyone remember that yesterday was the 42nd anniversary of the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr.? The Democrats have dropped him him like a lead balloon after learning he was A REPUBLICAN.

Wikipedia it up.

92. Poem Dedicated To The One

Thou art an artless, base-court apple-john,
    Beslubb’ring all whose gaze thou looks upon,
    Thou bootless, beatle-headed, bladder bug,
    Churlishly boil-brained, clapper-clawed old slug!
    Thou art so common-kissing, canker-clawed,
    Dissembling, dizzy-eyed and mealy-mawed!
    Thy dankish, dismal-dreaming, clotpoled ways
    Are more errant, in thy unmuzzled daze,
    Than any foot-licked, flea-bit flap-dragon,
    Or gleeking, half-faced, hedge-pigged jothead on
    A paunchy, ill-bred, loutish miscreant –
    Thou ever moldwarped, spleeny sycophant!
    Were thou less blind in thy bummed, venomed spleen,
    Thou wouldst know very well … it’s thee I mean!

93. Yo,
    Thank you for sharing, we all struggle to put in words our disgust of this creature- well done.

94. yo – And here is what he looks like –

95. yo @ 1:46 pm

Poem Dedicated To The One
    ___________________

Oh my, yo.
    Glad I’m me, and glad you’re thee!

96. Patriot Dreamer,
    Lt. Col. Lakin who is facing court marshal for asking o for BC and the Restore America Plan who sent the 50 letters to the governors. I know how you feel, it took me forever to figure out ROFLMAO.

97. JS,
    Regardless of the outcome of validity, thank you for posting the above.

98. Jacqlyn Smith // April 6, 2010 at 1:38 pm

Hey Jackie,

There may be something to this even though it’s not been verified.

Did you notice that when the letters were reported ‘delivered’ that’s about all you got, and the name of the group? You also got that the governors were ‘told to resign’, and not much more.

No one reported what was contained in the letters or the whole story of what was to happen. Not one thing about retaking their oath; no mention of the military.

Of course, the MSM reported a ‘radical anti-government group’ and ‘threats.’

As far as I can tell, no governor called a press conference or put his/her face on the 6 o’clock news to talk about it.

Coupe Deval Patrick said he’d also received the letter but that his staff was handling it. Period. no more.

This is why I say there may be something to this guy’s statements.

99. Jacqlyn Smith // April 6, 2010 at 11:56 am

WALT IS OUT!

JS, is Lt Comm Fitzpatrick out of jail? Let me know if there is somewhere to find the info. I was planning on going tommorrow a.m. to the courthouse. Thank-you

See if this works. I’m trying to embed a video:

Watch the latest news video at video.foxnews.com

That didn’t work. Let me try this instead:

Prairie // April 6, 2010 at 1:59 pm

JS,
    Regardless of the outcome of validity, thank you for posting the above.

Prairie…..I pray it is true…..it would be a time for celebration that’s for sure!!! I think it will be at least a month or so before we see anything major happen….what do you think???

103. JS,
    I think SueK makes some pretty clever deductions above. The media has been aggressively trying to paint the patriot groups as violent. The dems have as well. Their silence is curious, no?

tennbrock // April 6, 2010 at 2:04 pm

Jacqlyn Smith // April 6, 2010 at 11:56 am

WALT IS OUT!

tennbrock I heard about it here….. It was in the comments….

Prairie // April 6, 2010 at 2:08 pm

JS,

Sue and Prairie…..the Lamestream media’s goal is to divide and conquer…..that is why they reported only part of the story and tried to make it sound like a violent group….it didn’t work….now they are silent……Once the truth comes out they will have egg all over their faces….if they have any credibility…..which I don’t believe they do…..then once all of the SH**it hits the fan it will be all over for them….you would have to be a fool to ever trust anything any of them ever say again!!

106. yo // April 6, 2010 at 1:46 pm

Yo, yo,

When does the CD come out? Can I pre-order it on Amazon.com?

Prairie // April 6, 2010 at 1:58 pm

Patriot Dreamer,
    **************************************
    OK, that’s what I thought but wasn’t 100% certain. Thanks!

I don’t profess to understand the arresting of the bonds that they did to the Governors but here is some information for all to learn more about what a public bond is….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Understanding Public Official Bonds
    How do I know if I need a public official bond?

Many states require public officials to maintain a surety bond. Usually, each state will provide the icensee with specific requirements when they initially grant the license. Many states have these requirements listed on their own websites. Please see the “State Bond Regulations” page on this website to help you find the current requirements. If you can’t find the answers you’re looking for, contact one of our customer service representatives to help you complete your application.
    What is the purpose of a public official bond?

A public official bond guarantees the honesty and faithful performance of a public official’s duties as prescribed by law or regulation, including the honest account of all monies entrusted to the official according to the law. Public Official bonds are generally for the protection of the taxpayers and the penalty or amount of the bond should be adequate to protect these interests.

These bonds assure the recovery of fines, fees, and or expenses, levied by state regulators for non-compliance with state regulations and ordinances. These bonds also assure recovery of losses incurred, that result from a public official�s non-compliance with these regulations.
    Which are the most common professions that require public official bonds?

The most common professions are as follows:

* Agents for Sale of Hunting, Fishing & Trapping Licenses, Auto Tags, etc.
    * Commissioners of Deeds
    * Constable
    * Court Clerks
    * Dog Catchers
    * Deputies
    * Federal, State and City Officials
    * Individual Public Officials
    * Judges
    * Mayors
    * Notaries Public
    * Officers of the Law
    * Public Official Name Schedule
    * Public Official Position Schedule
    * Secretary of State, City, etc.
    * Sheriffs
    * Tax Collectors
    * Tax Collectors & Treasurers (Dual Position)
    * Township Managers/Directors
    * Treasurers

PublicOfficialBonds provides to all of the above listed professions, as well as numerous others. Inquire today or simply complete an online application and one of our experienced surety specialists will walk you through the process.
    How is a public official bond different than an insurance policy?

Unlike an insurance policy, the bond does not step in and pay losses for you. The bond guarantees that you will be able to pay any losses up to the face amount of the bond. The bond will only pay in your stead in the event that you are financially unable to meet your obligations.
    My state allows me to post a letter of credit instead of a bond. What are the advantages of having a surety bond?

Obtaining a surety bond is generally the preferable method for meeting the state�s requirement for a financial guarantee of your performance. The surety company requires that those they bond have the financial resources to meet any the obligations that the bond guarantees, but it allows the licensee to have the unencumbered use of those resources as they engage in their business.
    How do I apply for a public official bond?

PublicOfficialBondCenter is the easiest and most affordable method to securing your bond.

109. SapphireSunday

They are stuck in the 60s. And Obama is stuck in adolescence.

Beck is simply not taking the Alinsky bait, which is nothing more than Obama using what may be (no doubt is) a legitimate issue and turning it around to serve his own ends. Beck isn’t going to let the higher good suffer by taking a stand on something that nobody can prove, sans Obama’s original documents.

We suspect, but we can’t prove. Not yet.

Beck’s issues are pressing and important–to stop Marxism in its tracks. Yes, it would be great to prove what we all suspect; but we need PROOF, which is sadly lacking, by design, by hook and by crook, by “sanitizing” of government files, by co-opting of DoH employees, ad infinitum.

Obama wins by painting ineligibility believers as racist nutjobs. He can’t evade the issue, so he turns it to his advantage. He plants the “racist” seed, Alinsky style, that prevents anybody, especially in the lamestream media, from investigating this issue, for fear of being labeled as a racist. Maybe even fired. This worked during the campaign. It continues to work.

Until someone can prize loose those original vital records, it’s a no-win situtuation for people like Beck, because he needs to keep his forum for as long as he can, in order to get out as much of the truth as he can, while he can.

Please, just cut him some slack. We don’t have to eat our own. We all have the same goal–to save our Republic. Don’t we?

School Propaganda in Texas

KathleenMcKinley.com ^ | April 6, 2010 | Kathleen McKinley

Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:29:46 AM by rightwingintelligentsia

“If you ever thought that the word “indoctrination” is overused by conservatives as it relates to the education of our children, check out the following document given out by a teacher in Texas to her high school government class. She distributed this without parental consent, and did not allow her students to take the paper home. I think you can see why. Notice first how the “angel” is beside “Liberals,” and the “devil” is beside conservative.”

111. Jacqlyn Smith // April 6, 2010 at 10:11 am

JS.I am extremely suspicious of this entire secrecy…..because months will get into the election cycle….is this a plot to silence dissenters in the voting booths………

Free of course??????/

I am confused why we tell our neighbors, but can’t talk to the controlled media…the best way to get people to use a search engine about this is tell the media…….

112. SapphireSunday // April 6, 2010 at 2:20 pm

Hi SapphireSunday,

I don’t have a problem with Beck. I don’t have a problem with his shows.

What I do have a problem with is his insults of the ‘Birthers’ (personally, I like ‘Constitutionalists’ better) and making no apology for doing so. Any respect I ever had for this man has evaporated.

His tirade about the Birthers is easy to understand if you realize that it’s all about ratings. Nothing else. Sorry, but I can’t cut him any slack for going on that toot to do one thing and one thing only: Keep his multi-million dollar salary intact.

If he really wants to stop Marxism, he needs to either tell the truth or get the hell out of the way. Half-truths won’t cut it. Not this time.

JJ // April 6, 2010 at 2:22 pm

Jacqlyn Smith // April 6, 2010 at 10:11 am

Free of course??????/

114. SapphireSunday // April 6, 2010 at 2:20 pm

Beck is not ‘one of my own’—-not since I rejected his views while he was still with CNN…….

He is all about selling books and unfortunately himself…….you’ll see it that way soon, hopefully.

115. SapphireSunday

SueK: Hi. Fair enough. Point taken.

I’m for whatever works. We all approach the problem via whatever methods we think might work.

Beck has a contract. There are those who hope that he violates that contract, so he loses his show and his forum. I don’t want to see that happen because there are few enough voices speaking out as it is. If they do him in, that will serve as a lesson and example to others, so the number of voices speaking out will become ever smaller.

I didn’t like his “birther” rant, either. I don’t like the label “birther”. But it’s a rare person with whom I agree 100%, 100% of the time.

I believe in my heart of hearts that where there’s smoke, there’s fire. The fire of ineligibility is blazing. I’ve been wishing and hoping that something on this would break, for at least 2 years now. So far, nothing. I still hope, but I root for people like Beck, too, because we need to use every possible means at our disposal.

116. JJ…..Do you think it is because the lame stream media makes things up and there are a lot of gullible people out there…..The group isn’t that secret….at least 1300 people signed on to it in the beginning or they couldn’t have sent the declarations to the Governor’s….they are legit….I have NO doubt…..I trust in the Lord and that is who is leading them!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Naive, duped vs. intelligent, fact-seeking citizens??

I’d go with broadcasting this far and wide—coast to coast…….what an incentive to get with the program……get food, water, and guns/ammo stored and get funds ready for what is about to happen……..

Silence is more scary than secrecy.

117. citizenwells

**** New Post ****

118. SapphireSunday // April 6, 2010 at 2:54 pm

Yep, he has a contract and due to the Saudi ownership of Faux News, I’m afraid all you’ll get from Beck is the ‘controlled opposition’ we’ve been talking about.

I don’t begrudge anyone a job, especially in this economy however, this bait-and-switch business has to stop. Beck will bait you with ‘the story of the century’ and in his quirky way, play it up to the max. Thus far, I’ve seen no blockbuster stories on his show with the exception of the ACORN tapes. Nice, but no cigar!

He is NOT allowed to discuss the eligibility issue! Many show hosts (radio and TV) have been told to ‘squash it’ for fear of being fired. Same thing here, but please, Beck, stop dancing around it and don’t insult those of us working to get to the truth despite the bought-off puppy press.

And why, after numerous requests, did Beck never call Citizen Wells to explain himself? I think the special phone may still be set up for his call.

I’m hoping, SapphireSunday, that one of these hosts will grow a pair someday soon and say ‘To hell with this…the truth needs to be told!’ I think we’re all looking forward to that day but it’s not here. Yet.

Thanks for your reply :).

Below is just a portion from the link South posted in another thread…..everyone needs to read this….I checked it out and everything is legit…..My name is in caps on everything…birth certificate, social security card, driver’s license, marriage certificate….just like the information says…….people….it is time to get rid of our fictional straw man…..read the whole thing at….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WE WERE NEVER TOLD, WE WERE BEING ABUSED!

There’s something else you should know: Everything, since June 1933, operates in COMMERCE! Commerce is based on agreement, contract. Government has an implied agreement with the straw man (Strawman) (government’s creation) & the straw man (Strawman) is subject to government rule, as we illustrated above. But when we, the real flesh & blood man & woman, step into their “process” we become the “surety” for the fictional straw man (Strawman). Reality & fiction are reversed. We then become liable for the debts, liabilities & obligations of the straw man (Strawman), relinquishing our real (protected) character as we stand up for the fictional straw man (Strawman).

So that we can once again place the straw man (Strawman) in the fictional world & ourselves in the real world (with all our “shields” in place against fictional government) we must send a nonnegotiable (private) “Charge Back” & a nonnegotiable “Bill of Exchange” to the United States Secretary of Treasury, along with a copy of our birth certificate, the evidence, the MCO, of the straw man (Strawman). By doing this we discharge our portion of the public debt, releasing US, the real man, from the debts, liabilities & obligations of the straw man (Strawman). Those debts, liabilities & obligations exist in the fictional commercial world of “book entries”, on computers &/or in paper ledgers. It is a world of “digits” & “notes”, not of money & substance. Property of the real man once again becomes tax exempt & free from levy, as it must be in accord with HJR-192.

Sending the nonnegotiable Charge Back & Bill of Exchange accesses our Treasury Direct Account (TDA). What is our TDA? Let’s go to Title 26 USC & take a look at section 163(h)(3)(B)(ii), $1,000,000 limitation: “The aggregate amount treated as acquisition indebtedness for any period shall not exceed $1,000,000 ($500,000 in the case of a married individual filing a separate return).”

This $1,000,000 (one million) account is for the straw man (Strawman), the fictional “person” with the name in all caps &/or last name first. It is there for the purpose of making book entries, to move figures, “digits” from one side of ledgers to the other. Without constant movement a shark will die & quite ironically, like the shark, there must also be constant movement in commerce, or it too will die. Figures, digits, the entries in ledgers must move from asset side to debit side & back again, or commerce dies. No movement, no commerce.

120. ARMY D.A.V.

How to talk to the idiot Glenn Beck and his cult following.

Turn the TV off .

Storing food,water , guns and burying gold in the back yard will be of little use if America collapses .

121. SueK said;

Are you kidding me? Have you any idea how many e-mails he gets each day? Or DEATH THREATS? Do you really expect him to respond to every blog owner request?
    That is just naive, imo.
    Speaking of naive, was it on this blog I saw the video of the man(scammer) behind the whole RAP story? From Austrailia was it?
    Nevermind…

122. ARMY D.A.V. // April 6, 2010 at 3:19 pm

How to talk to the idiot Glenn Beck and his cult following.

Turn the TV off .

What’s next? You gonna call me a teabagger? Geesh.

123. I don’t really know much about “DUNG BEETLES”. or how they behave, but it would seem that if you need to see a couple of them o at work,you need only to tune into a White house on Pennsylvania ave, when the usurper and his next in command are speaking. Are DUNG beetles relatives to crotch crickets? Do dung beetles attack dingleberries?It would seem that if you have a bad case of the berries, all you would need to do is bare your bottom and sit directly on thr ground, The dung beetles would probably do the rest. If you have an outside privi then you could assist the dung beetles by rolling your feces in little balls. I know that they will appreciate it.

124. Beck is a contract whore. He will say anything for enough $$$. He’s not intelligent, he’s not patriotic, he’s not conservative, and he’s not even funny. He’s pathetic and mentally inadequate in the sense that he is inconsistent in his views. Consistency of thoughts and actions is a sign of a healthy mind. Beck has assaulted his brain with alcohol and who knows what else. He is not capable of being anything but a mediocre actor. When he cries on TV, it is set up, when he speaks semi-intelligently, it is via the teleprompter. I hope no one is fooled by Beck. His best sthick is his ability to manipulate people. Please don’t let him manipulate you!

125. Watch Beck now, reviewing Bo’s life.

126. Wow, I am sooo sick of Beck, he is a progressive in hiding…he backs Rick Perry and GWB, both progressives…if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck…its a duck!

127. Yesterday I read somewhere about something they say is on our marriage certificate. I can’t find anything on my certificate that says anything at all like they say. Everything is in caps though, the only thing I didn’t check is passports. Does anyone know what it is supposed to say on Marriage Licenses???

128. My name is in caps on everything…birth certificate, social security card, driver’s license, marriage certificate….just like the information says…….
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My birth cert. and husband’s, ’48 and ’50, NOT CAPS……two marriage certificates, NOT CAPS…..S.S. card and license, are caps.

129. Everyone is wondering WHY now the Michelle Obama tape is circulating about Obama’s homeland being Kenya. What if: his “not being a natural born citizen” status is his get out of jail free card? Then today in the Wall Street Journal there is an article about his birth issue, too. Maybe things are getting too hot in the Obummer kitchen and he’s about to step down, claiming he just found out he’s ineligible, then he takes the money and runs. (I’m loving this daydream…hope it becomes reality.)

130. It is a world of “digits” & “notes”, not of money & substance.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JS, I strongly believe this ‘illusional bookkeeping’ wasn’t helped when all citizens decades ago began using credit cards……millions spent every year with no cash backing will eventually be like a dog chasing his own tail??? Ya think??

131. ARMY D.A.V. // April 6, 2010 at 3:19 pm

Have it your way, but I have 2 years of food and guns and ammo to protect that food.

Nuff said.

132. Where’s the Michelle Obama tape, I haven’t seen it?

133. I read on another blog there is no evidence Stanley Ann Dunham traveled using a passport before she applied for a passport for her travel to Indonesia. This makes it unlikely she birthed Barry in Mombasa. This does not rule out that Stanley Ann was not his real mother, but it is possible that her mother, Madelyn Dunham is Barry’s real mother and she did travel to Mombasa to birth Barry to hide the fact she was the real mother. She probably brought him back and told people she was adopting a baby from Africa and when she returned, she gave him to Stanley Ann to raise. When Barry became inconvenient for Stanley Ann, she shipped him back to her mother to raise him. This makes sense, and supposedly Madelyn Dunham had a passport and it is possible she did travel to the continent of Africa during the time Barry was supposedly born.

Nothing about Barry Soetero is known by the general public. His past is a big mystery. The best way to unravel a mystery is to uncover one detail at a time and then connect the dots. This is happening and a big picture will emerge. What we need right now are people who knew the Dunhams to come forward and testify to their character, their lifestyle, and the details of their life. These facts are known by family members, close friends, and possibly acquaintances. Some good detective work would go a long way toward revealing critical facts.

134. Glenn Beck’s assessment on the MO vid is ridiculous. He gets shown for what HE is with the showing of this tape and he still accuses “others” of being nutjobs. Be a man Beck and admit when you’re wrong!

135. Had a thought for a split second. What if Beck is privvy to RAP and in on it and simply playing the part? Uh, like I said…a split second. Don’t know why they’d think they could trust him not to blabber.

136. Rocknee from Miss.

Wonder what will happen to the MSM and ones sleeping when their federal income tax and state, I assume, are no longer deducted.

Reason no ones talking bout the Plan, maybe ‘gag order.’