Rod Blagojevich arrest, Blagojevich indictment, Impeachment

Rod Blagojevich knew he was being watched. It is apparent to me and others that the alleged selling of the former Obama IL Senate seat was fabricated to take the focus off of the body of evidence of longtime time corruption in cahoots with Tony Rezko, Stuart Levine and yes, Obama.

Why did Patrick Fitzgerald and the US Department of Justice wait until after the 2008 election to arrest Rod Blagojevich?

Who orchestrated this chicanery?

Why is Fox News not covering this?

Open thread, March 8, 2010.

Advertisements

89 responses to “Rod Blagojevich arrest, Blagojevich indictment, Impeachment, Obama ties, Who orchestrated the delay

Moving this over from the previous post….this guy knows about the FRAUD’s past and how he is being protected by our criminal system!!

Marty Didier // March 7, 2010 at 3:59 pm

I’ve personally known the truth about Obama NOT being a US citizen since the 90’s when the family I was in for more than 26 years worked directly with Obama as he setup their huge air distribution drug business in Florida. I was also told that the criminal system didn’t worry about him not being a US citizen because they could easily cover it up.
    Mexico drug plane used for US ‘rendition’ flights: report Sep 4, 2008

Good article and I’ll be looking forward to meeting Chanise Foxx in the future. I too have been the target of endless harmful acts and murder attempts by a unique criminal system employing many others using love and sex to get into your inner circle.

Northbrook, IL

M Didier……I see you were back here for a spell……where have you been and why have we not heard from you for a while???? Are you working with any law officials to tell what you know about the FRAUD??? We need to expose this guy for who he is and if you are withholding important information that can lock the FRAUD up it is past time to come forward……please be a Patriot and do your duty!!!!

CW and others who may not have been here at CW’s back in Oct. 2009….below is a post I saved from Marty Didier…..I believe he is key to knowing a lot about the FRAUD’s crimes and the CIA protection he is under…….

• Marty Didier // October 28, 2009 at 4:57 pm
    Good video! I’m happy to see this growing and want to add something important. While married in a family who are directly involved in laundering of criminal money for the CIA and it’s operatives since the later 70’s, they went into business with purchasing jet planes to smuggle huge amounts of Cocaine.
    Meet the family:
    Mexico drug plane used for US ‘rendition’ flights: report Sep 4, 2008

Please note the CIA link and realize they were involved in Rendition flights and shipping Black Market Nuclear Materials as well as Drugs. The family often bragged about being a CIA Asset that would protect them even it is involved murder. Someone needs to count how many there have been! Everyone will be amazed.
    However the video talked about Obama’s Birth Certificate and it’s important to know that the attorney who assisted the family with setting up their new Drug Smuggling business in Florida was Obama while he worked as a lawyer for a law firm in Chicago. This Law Firm is known as a Shadow Government/Combine law firm that the family went to for help. Orly Taitz told me she found more than 130 properties with suspicious Soc#’s and names that look like Obama owns them. The family said that property is used as payment for services rendered.
    BUT, the family talked about Obama and said he ISN’T a US CITIZEN! That the criminal system they are part of wasn’t worried because it could easily be covered up! The family said that Obam was considered a TEAMMEMBER and was to achieve high success for them in Politics. Nothing was discussed at that time with me to indicate they looked to him to be one of our Presidents however they said he would make it to possibly Congress.
    Hence I would expect when more of the Drug system surfaces along with the family I was in, more proof about Obama will also surface and we’ll see the truth for a change.
    Northbrook, IL

Info on Marty…..I saved this info a while back when I saw it at Orly’s site.

gladi8r wrote:
    Dr. Orly,

I believe this is the same Martin Didier whom you seek. Below is a link to his divorce documents from Dec 2000 and also lists him as the president of Integrated Technologies. The document shows that his ex-wife received a substantial salary for several years and owns has ownership interest in several of her family’s businesses.

Here’s the info on Integrated Technologies…

Integration Technologies Inc
    (Iti)
    1684 Holly Ave, Northbrook, IL 60062-5022

Contact Phone: (847) 272-2056
    URL (web address):
    Business Category: Computer Software Development & Consulting in Northbrook, IL
    Industry (SIC): Computer Programming Services

Company Name: Integration Technologies Inc
    Is This Your Company?
    Address: 1684 Holly Ave, Northbrook, IL 60062-5022 (Map)
    Alt Business Name: Iti
    Location Type: Single Location
    Est. Annual Sales: padlock icon View Details
    Est. # of Employees: 1
    Est. Empl. at Loc.: 1
    Year Started: 1990
    State of Incorp: IL
    SIC #Code: View Details
    Contact’s Name: Martin Didier
    Contact’s Title: President
    NAICS: Custom Computer Programming Services

4. Michelle // March 7, 2010 at 9:20 pm
    Carried over from previous post. Sorry I don’t have video from that time period. I wished I had it. Just little tidbits here and there. Some of the pages I have saved have already been removed.

5. Michelle and LJ,
    From last thread:
    There’s gotta be something ,going back over with a clear head,from the beginning.Thats why I’m going back to old links and searching.Just trying to help,even if its from left wing or right wing articles.Maybe something was missed??
    You never know what you can find.

6. JS, it’s kind of creepy that you have all of Marty Didier’s information…

7. Jacqlyn Smith // March 7, 2010 at 9:43 pm

Hi Jackie,

Thanks for the reminder info. I know that many of us were keeping posted on Marty, since the info he posted here at CW was so profound!

Back last year, remember we were wondering why Marty was still patrolling the Earth with some of the info he revealed?

You’re right…I think his info is key. I have some of his postings saved, too; a lot of it caused my jaw to drop.

The thing is: Even if this info were to get into the right hands, would anything be done? The evidence against Barky is overwhelming yet, here we sit fielding one disappointment after another.

I dunno.

Glad Marty checked in…at least we know he’s OK.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Gov. Sarah Palin Quotes Scripture in Defense of Hand-Notes – Video

Kim // March 7, 2010 at 10:00 pm

JS, it’s kind of creepy that you have all of Marty Didier’s information…

I wish I did have all of it…..when he came here before I used to converse with him and wish I had saved all of those conversations……I only started last year so I just have what you see here!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Gov. Mitt Romney On Fox News Sunday; Hammers Obama, Explains Massachusetts Health Care Program – Complete Video 3/7/10

SueK // March 7, 2010 at 10:10 pm

Jacqlyn Smith // March 7, 2010 at 9:43 pm

Hi Jackie,

You are right SWue….Those of us who have been here since the beginning of the blog know about Marty…..I thought I had saved more of his comments because I thought they would be key some day…..I am also the one who told Orly about him…..they were suppose to meet…..don’t know what happened then!

12. Rod Blagojevich knew he was being watched.

I have many questions especially about Fitzgerald’s pussy-footing around and getting nothing done………but if Rod knew he was being watched??? Why get recorded with the others doing what he was doing???
    Is that smart???

13. Michelle // March 7, 2010 at 9:20 pm
    Heres another oldie but a goodie! This is just the documented lies during the campaign. Old times, old times. How many lies do you think now, maybe over a million? Does this man even know what planet or dimension he’s in? There are no mirrors in the WH cause he wouldn’t be able to stomach himself!

I dunno.

Glad Marty checked in…at least we know he’s OK.

Sue…..Yes…..On many occasions I have wondered if Marty was still alive and safe…..I was happy to see his post earlier. I believe he knows a lot and still wonder why he hasn’t gone to the proper authorities with his info…..I guess there is NO authority to be trusted.

15. OT – I am just catching up here tonite. Wanted to let those of you asking about Maddie that she is ok. I got an email from her on Friday and she is concentrating all of her time on her parents. Please do keep them all in your prayers…

Sunday, March 7, 2010

George Will Says the “House is all that Matters” in Health Care Vote; Dems Don’t Have the Votes Yet – Video 3/7/10

17. Jacqlyn Smith, and ALL:

A little helpful Warning for people:

Please Absolutely save your information you want to save NOT to your computer’s hard drive, but on an external saving device, and
    a great thing to do is to simply sign up for the service called Carbonite at http://www.carbonite.com that costs $55 a year that automatically can save the things you want saved off of your computer that you want to save.

You can easily access ALL of your saved files for your computer that will not crash at Carbonite.

A computer tech told me two weeks ago, “It is not IF your computer hard drive will stop working, but WHEN. I have seen new computers have hard drives that stop working very fast. All computers eventually have hard drives that fail. Do not save things to your hard drive or you will lose your material. Save things on external saving devices and at services like Carbonite for total protection.”

Jacqlyn, can you post all of the information you have here that Marty stated? I would like to bring this information to someone in my town.

18. scarolina // March 7, 2010 at 10:32 pm

Hi scarolina,

Thanks for the info!

I just shot Maddie an e-mail and told her to check in when she’s able and yes, prayers going out for the entire family.

Starla // March 7, 2010 at 10:40 pm

Jacqlyn Smith, and ALL:

A little helpful Warning for people:

********************************************

Yes Starla….thank you ….I do know about Carbonite…..what you see posted is all that I could find so far in my documents…..if I come across any thing else I will certainly post it…..in the mean time we wait to hear from Marty again….he checks in from time to time….that is why I answered his post on the previous thread….I’m sure he will remember me commenting to him in the past.

20. Starla // March 7, 2010 at 10:40 pm

Thanks, Starla, in fact, my tech was saying the same thing. I have a cheap, crummy ISP, and it’s only a matter of time before they go belly-up. My tech told me that an external drive is the way to go, so it’s worth checking that out and also Carbonite.

I think they’re one of Rush’s sponsors? Worth looking into!

21. Michelle and LJ,
    Here’s another old one.

22. Guess the family paid two individuals back by giving them the presidency, GHW Bush and Barry.

Wonder if Ollie North knew Barry in the 80’s?

23. Jacqlyn at 10:32:

GOD and We The People the Sovereign American Citizens are the answers to how to solve this.

It will take a lot of prayers to GOD in repentance and a lot of love and work by We The People, but have faith that We The People through LORD JESUS CHRISTS’ HOLY POWER, HOLY FACE, & HOLY NAME will Definitely win & prevail.

24. SueK

I got an external drive plugs in usb port and save impt things on it.

25. SueK – check your email.

26. I think that I was here back in Oct. 2009, but I don’t remember Marty. However, maybe I just missed him.

But what I’m wondering is, maybe he has talked to Dr. Manning. Remember Dr. Manning saying that he had documentation showing stuff about BO? Might be interesting to find out. The last thing that I saw Dr. Manning in, he talked about the documentation, although he couldn’t reveal everything.

27. I subscribe to a retired military magazine and this month on the front cover is a photo of Rep Tim Waltz (MN), the highest ranking retiree to ever serve in Congress.

Anyone from Minnesota?

Kittycat // March 7, 2010 at 11:02 pm

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

KC….It was long before this time that he started posting at CW’s……I am thinking maybe in Feb of 2009 or even before…..I thought that I had saved more of his comments but haven’t found them yet!

29. He did say there was nothing in the new health care reform bills (House or Senate) that will affect VA or Tricare. (Retirees or Active Duty)

30. I recall Marty only posting around four or five posts, ever.

31. Rocknee // March 7, 2010 at 10:58 pm

Thanks, Rocknee…that’s what my tech was saying. That may be a better way to go and I can keep things locally.

I’ll give him a holler this week.

32. scarolina // March 7, 2010 at 10:59 pm

Got it, scarolina-thanks.

Check yours :).

Rocknee // March 7, 2010 at 11:08 pm

I recall Marty only posting around four or five posts, ever.
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Rocknee…..I’m not sure of the number.

34. Made him who is was: A South Side slum-lord a/k/a community organizer. Come to think of it coming from Chicago, people were warned away from there due to the neighborhood was so dangerous, wide open drug market, drive by shootings constantly-highest murder rate in the nation. Is this what Marty is referencing?
    “His record stands on its own,” a McCain spokesman, Peter Feldman, said. “His time spent in college was part of the transformative years that made him who he was.”

35. Rocknee,

But I am sure. He has not posted more than half a dozen times and the last time I asked him/her a question (last fall) I never received an answer. Very telling.

36. SueK,

An “external drive” is a way to save things, but it is more expensive than saving things to CD’s, and “junk drives” that are some of today’s traditional “saving devices” for computer files and documents.

When you want a very easy, very convenient and superior way to save things, use Carbonite for $55 a year as a PROFESSIONAL full computer files, documents, movies, pictures, etc. saving company.

People can set up an account at Carbonite and quickly start saving documents and files, etc. there, and then, simply access your files & documents easily anywhere you are simply by turning a computer on and going to your account.

You do not have to carry CD’s with you with your information on them when you use Carbonite. CD’s and “junk drives” can break and get corrupted and you can lose your
    information from there, even though you saved it there.

Please Absolutely save your information you want to save NOT to your computer’s hard drive, but on an external saving device AND
    ALSO simply sign up for the service called Carbonite at: http://www.carbonite.com, that costs $55 a year that automatically can save the things you want saved off of your computer that you want to have saved for your security.

Then when you want, you can easily access ALL of your saved files & documents from Carbonite’s web site that you have an account with.

And these things you saved there will be safely saved, and not corrupted or lost at Carbonite.

A computer tech told me two weeks ago, “It is not IF your computer
    hard drive will stop working, but WHEN. I have seen new computers have hard drives that stop working very fast – within days… All computers eventually have hard drives that fail. Do not save things to your hard drive or you will lose your material. Save things on external saving devices and at services like Carbonite for total protection.”

37. Night All and God Bless!

38. Starla // March 7, 2010 at 11:25 pm

Thanks for the info, Starla. I have files I never want to be deleted, many since the time I first got a computer (2000).

The price is right, too! I was afraid they’d be very expensive when I heard of Carbonite several months ago.

Now, do you use their service and if so, are you happy with them?

39. On our local news tonight-involves TSA, Hawaii (again) phony documents for illegal aliens fraudulently manufactured in California. The gist was 150 illegal aliens “bought” docs to fly to Hawaii-there was a suit against the farmers brought against them for hiring illegals. Hawaii won its case due to TSA didn’t catch the bogus id’s either so how could Hawaiian farmers? A point I agree well taken. The question on the newscast was who is training the TSA people?
    Caught by an undercover news journalist in CA the phony doc shop. Reporter must come from the Hannah and James school of Journalism.

40. P. S. I am mentioning Carbonite at http://www.carbonite.com for CW & all of the Constitutional Warriors (WE II’s at CW’s) who have worked hard to document and to save information about the Serial Criminal Usurper Barack Obama that keeps getting scrubbed-a-dubbed-dubbed wiped clean off of the Internet by the people who are seriously controlled and paid Obots to COVER-UP for OBAMA’S Daily Felonies, High Crimes & Treasons he is committing in our White House during his coup d’etat attempt on the USA.

These Obots are in CYA mode for Obama mode. We’ll bring them all out into the sunshine!!

Please Definitely Save what you ALL have on the Serial Criminal Usurper Obama at Carbonite. That way it will NOT be able to be lost, corrupted, or scrubbed! We The People need to bring this 100% Corrupt & Insane Psychopath Sociopath Deliberate Constant Liar Illegal Alien Barack Hussein Obama II/Barry Soetoro to justice, and truly We The People will.

41. Starla @ 11:43 pm
    The Obots in CYA mode must be in a panic thinking about what has been saved and when will it appear. People have been on to the scrubbing game almost from the beginning. Must be lots of information saved. Hmmmm

42. So can’t the government gain access the files from carbonite to use against you at some point?

43. INTERESTING:
    50 Interesting Facts About . . . . . .
    Barack Obama

Also I hadn’t seen this before BO’s
    Curriculum Vitae

Now a couple of questions. BO had a shout out on his Yearbook to his pot smoking buddies YET he graduated with HONORS?? Can someone check that.

Also do you guys realize that he admitted that he was not that great at school Yet he got Honors?

He graudated Columbia, ALLEDGEDLY, on 1983 and was out of school for at least 5 yrs before going back to Harvard now we all know how difficult it is to skip a semester or two never mind 5 yrs, especially for a mediocre student. How did he manage to get accepted and graduate from one of the hardest schools to get accepted at and graduate from??

MONKEY BUSINESS NETWORKS??

44. ObamaSCare?? Here is a true story of CanadaSCare.

45. MILITIAS, MILITIAS everywhere…..

We need to build them up just like the Mooslum Jihadists are organizing all over this country.

Bingo….found another from Marty to me on Oct 30, 2009…..

Jacqlyn Smith thanks for the reply….
    I’ve been very busy lately as many things are coming together. Unfortunately there hasn’t been enough time to check back at this location each day and I have my own blocks to contend with too.

Orly’s fight looks to be a winner in the long run, and considering all the issues involved, I suspect something else will soon to emerge. Hold on to your hat and fasten your seatbelt the rocket is expected to blast off soon.

When talking to Orly some time ago, I didn’t mention what I knew about Ohama’s citizenship, to me it wasn’t time. She seemed to have enough to make her case which is what played out. Obama if you haven’t figured it out, is only part of the problem and there are many blocks here and there to contend with. Making an issue out of what happened helps with exposing this to the public. There are also bigger things to worry about is what needs to surface too. Right now things seem to be shaping up where Orly’s efforts will seriously add to something already wanting to break lose and there are many, is how I feel. This is a multi-faceted puzzle with each piece being very significant and protected beyond your wildest dreams. There are a few wild cards that will make life really exciting too.

I feel Orly is a Great American Hero and packs a mean punch so look out. She shows to be exceptionally persistent and won’t give up until all she has reached her goal. We all need to let her know that she has our support. Certainly she will be happier when more surfaces and things start coming together!

Jacqlyn Smith // March 7, 2010 at 11:53 pm

found another comment from Marty….

Marty Didier // March 21, 2009 at 4:34 pm

Dr. Orly Taitz is on target and once she has more puzzle pieces she’s going to kick ass. When her and I meet soon and we solidify our relationship, I’ll give her a lot more puzzle pieces.

Obama is linked in many ways to an International Drug system. He assisted with helping my ex-wife’s family setup their drug smuggling business in Florida (per the family). There is a lot more but only for Dr. Orly Taitz.

Jacqlyn Smith // March 7, 2010 at 11:55 pm

To Marty from ILBlue…..

ILBlue // March 21, 2009 at 5:33 pm

Marty as another Illinoian I hope what you say is real and you can help.

Everything you say makes sense, just hope its not another way to divert , create choas and cause false hopes .

Why hasn’t Fitzgerald done anything with Obama , there sure seems more than enough to launch an official investigation , now but there has been for a number of years.

Why do you think he won’t touch Obama?
    Obama was always more of a threat then Blago.

Even John Kass (sp?) referred to Blago as a small minnow in a pond of very large sharks. (not exact quote )

AP // March 8, 2010 at 12:00 am

JS…did he ever meet with Orly?
    AP…..Yes I believe he did but I am not certain….I think he said so at this blog….or at least he spoke to Orly…..whether they met I don’t remember??? I hope Marty will check in again soon.

CW….Is there any way you can pull up the comments Mr. Didier made here since your blog opened…..I can’t seem to find the month and year I began my conversations with him…..he doesn’t check in here often but I believe he has info that needs to be shared with the proper authorities.

51. We are really in bad shape…we are getting hit from all sides…it is a full blown attack by the Neo -Commies on the Constitution and America as it used to be.

52. JS,
    I was intrigued by MD also. I have 49 pages of comments 3/13/09 to 3/21/09.

Jonah // March 8, 2010 at 1:49 am

JS,
    I was intrigued by MD also. I have 49 pages of comments 3/13/09 to 3/21/09.

Thanks Jonah…..I will check them out….were any of them from me???

54. It is easy to see why Soetoro wants to control the internet. Every day it gets stronger,and is a very reliable source of information. You need only to remember that Chavez himself said that he discovered early on that ALL communication entities needed to either be shut down or put under the control of the respective government. I think we all know him as the Venezuelan BLOWHARD MORON. He is right out of FIDEL CASTRO’s mold. To get an idea of Fidel’s leadership ability just look at the condition of Havana. Very little has been done to keep the City up. You can see decay everywhere. Great job Fidel!

Okay Jonah….here’s one I found from March 13th….

Marty Didier // March 13, 2009 at 5:58 pm

BerlinBerlin, thanks for moving my post. Someone appears to want to block me. Please be advised that my efforts have been blocked ongoing for years. As mentioned in my post, this is going to link in many other things.

Hold on to your hat!
    Northbrook, IL

ANOTHER directed towards him…..

ccc // March 14, 2009 at 7:38 am

Marty Didier: By searching, it appears you have been writing your cryptic messages all over the internet for years. Even your divorce decree settlement information is available to view. What is your real story.

If what you write is true, aren’t you worried about your physical safety and well being? What about your family.

Have you given your story to John Kass at the Tribune? He has done lots of investigating of the Combine in Illinois. Have you talked to Fitzgerald, the FBI agent investigating Rezko? Talking to people on a message board is not the most productive way to expose.

Another…..

Marty Didier // March 14, 2009 at 3:22 pm

Thanks for the questions and considering the complex and sensitive nature of what I’m being asked, I’ll feel more comfortable with writing a post tomorrow. Hopefully that will be acceptable.

One important note is that because I’ve been posting parts of my story over the years, it has presented many uncomfortable and dangerous situations. There is a lot going on around Chicago with dealing with those who are considered threats against the Combine. This you won’t believe.

Personal safety has been a major focus and the rest of this subject will have to wait for another time. It’s far too complex and involved to discuss.

Again, I stand behind what I write as it is entirely true. It is unfortunately a descriptive outline of a much larger story that is for many out of reach to be believable. It was for me as when told over the years about these criminal acts unbeleiveable as well. Most everything went against my trust openly givn to those in service and in the political area. Everything I had learned to trust starting as a young boy was challenged. I’m sure you all are dealing with something similar. As far as those who don’t believe, in time when it’s appropriate perhaps, more evidence and proof of what I say and possibly those links that also include me will surface. Be prepared though as from what I see, what this is happens to be moving faster each day. It shouldn’t be much longer now.

Sincerely,
    Marty Didier

Questions from me on March 14th…

Jacqlyn Smith // March 14, 2009 at 4:58 pm

Marty Didier // March 14, 2009 at 3:22 pm

Sincerely,
    =================================

Mr. Dider—I guess what I would want to know is this……Are any of these unbelievable happenings going to take Obama down too or is he going to continue to get away with murder???? What say you???

More entries from Dider and others in March 2009…

Marty Didier // March 14, 2009 at 5:45 pm

For some reason there are two copies of this article with different titles. I have my post on both.
    The other copy:
    To simplify tracking this, I’ll use this address for your questions:

While having a little time today, I’ll try answering a few questions and one that deals with 911.

First off, I have a mechanical engineering backgroud and had been able to write multiple computer languages. Since knowning that 911 was State Sponsored Terrorism, I haven’t had much interest to dig deep into the technical side other to measure their progress. As far as I’m concerned, the technical side should come through with supporting what I’ve said all along.

The Family’s involvement in this criminal system fromt the start should be considered as an evolving progression to where they are today. This covers more than 30 years. There were family conflicts early on with dealing with these people that over time settled down to be acceptance. And the progression wasn’t fast until they started to embrace what they were involved in. You need to consider that their time with this organization wasn’t without ongoing harmful criminal activities to others. However, what was most scary was how this group goes about doing their business. Everyone in the family who dealt directly with these people were and may still be paranoid and this includes my ex-wife. The father and brothers in the family were scared about being poisoned and wanted all family members to drive “safe” cars”. They often played the game of practicing drinking while with family members at a gathering. The was to teach them to make sure they watched their drinks. The best is to drink a bottled drink and hole it in front of you until the bottle is empty. Another example is that during and after the divorce I was poisoned many times. This was in spite of being careful and what helped was having the insight from the family over the years. Although some of you may not believe this, it’s easy to explain for another time. Our lives tend to trust too much and when we live in an invironment that is not secure, anything affecting our worldly needs can be compromized.

Safe Cars was always the order of the day. SUV’s then were considered safer than sedans as an example. As they put it, there is a War using Cars and you have to have something to protect you. I can tell you about a murder using a setup car accident and also about many other attempts to harm or muder using the same.

While married, the family got deeper involved since they first joined in the later 70’s. There were three main players involved in the family, my two brother-in-laws and their father. At family gatherings that happened often, a lot surfaced with what that family was involved in. In the 80’s they were invovled in the CIA operations with Iran/Contra. Throughout the 90’s we all were told face to face with what the family was involved in with great detail. All of our questions were answered as best as they could during this time. .

Regarding 911, it was explained that “something big was planned that would start everything off” (911). This was further explained to include three sites that were being reviewed with one being New York. If you can imagine me hearing this, I didn’t know what to believe. It sounded too unbelievable. The other side was that while married I learned not to challenge or immediately question them. It was best to listen and not say anything. More was discussed with how other activities were to follow along with the collapse of our economy and the opening of the Detention Camps and more.

For those who enjoy research, there are part of this already out on the Interent. The big media isn’t involved but pprivate investigators have done a good job to surface many things already including “Clyde O’Connor”. I personally met Clyde and the O’Connors visited my home along with my wife’s family. We were supposed to just have my wife’s family over but that was changed because Clyde was in town. As Clyde and I were chatting in my family room, my older brother-in-law came in and joined us. Clyde was a pilot in the service and now discharged if I remember. He flew distribution flights and that caught the attention of my brother-in-law. The two of them started talking about starting up a new business with working for what the family called “The Guys”. This was the nickname given to the people the family worked with. “The Guys” were often at my brother-in-law’s home and I met many there. Obama came into the picture when my brother-in-law was prepared to startup their new company now located in Florida. What my brother-in-law said explained that Obama assisted them with setting up the business. There is a lot more about Obama that the family talked about as it explains how the Combine felt about him. If you read through the Rezko Trial, knowing some of how the combine viewed Obama surfaces right away.

Drug system: The family has been involved with a weekly $100 Million dollar Cocaine shipment that comes into Chicago. This money greases the palms of many.

There are a number of things I can’t comment on per counsel so please accept when I say I can’t talk about this or that.

“Blocked for years”
    Someone commented on my statement of being blocked for years. This sadly is entirely true. Many of you don’t have any idea how vulnerable you electronically are. I have a very strong background in this area and can tell you that this criminal group jumps easily through hoops to make sure they watch you all the time. I won’t go into much detail now but will mention that I have a TV cable box at home, no internet, yet they are able to come into my desktop and do anything they want anything time they want. I built most all of my computers and know well what’s inside. The seem to come into the desktop through an unused older Net card. I don’t have a plus on the connector to ground it out so it must be acting like a small attenna that provides access.

I also have a hand held HP computer that dates back to the early 2000 time. I’ve tried to keep it updated. It doesn’t have a wireless card or networking card as they were removed. It only has a One USB port yet they come in all the time. When they are in, the battery drains really fast.

There is a lot more that can be discussed about this but again this should be for anothe time. Realize that my experiences aren’t limited to only me, all of you are easily snooped upon as well. At this point I’m not allowed to talk about a few things in this area but be reminded that you are an open book to anyone who knows how to operate thier snooping technology.

The main problem is with their micro-snooping, it supports other criminal functions with setting you up for other things even if they want to take you out and make it look like an accident. I’ve known about this for years.

Jacqlyn Smith: I was just finishing and caught your reply.
    “Are any of these unbelievable happenings going to take Obama down too or is he going to continue to get away with murder???? What say you???”
    Unfortunately what you’re asking me isn’t something I’m allowed to talk about. However if you knew what this was, it would be simple to look at the news reports over the years and dertermine that something is going on. The enormity of this is more than astonding, you alll are guaranteed to be shocked out of your minds.
    Obama while I was married was considered by those in the Combine (per family) as being their golden boy, they looked for big successes from him in Politics. I’m sure this was one of the reasons why he accelled through the ranks to where he ran for President. Hence it’s common sense that anyone involved in a massive criminal system that when broken down will have to deal with consequences no matter who they are. In the end, what’s right is right and what’s wrong is never right. Of course looking at our currently Judicial system it’s more likely there will be battles to fight and this of course depends upon what law enforcement has to fight with. The stronger the argument, the greater the success of breaking through the legal blocks. It’s important to realize how huge this is and how many people with power are involved. This again is another difficult topic to discuss and believe. You should believe that there are positive changes taking shape in many areas and this make me happy and you as well

More tomorrow…..

tminu // March 14, 2009 at 5:58 pm

Marty: What if you only use a library computer, excuse my naive question but are there ways around this intrusion?
    I think of leaving the country and working from the outside-in…where is safe, anywhere? What’s going on? Please don’t sound so melodramatic and leave us hanging with so much “I can’t tell you…”

Jacqlyn Smith // March 14, 2009 at 6:11 pm

Mr. Dider—-Again….do you think Obama is going down??? I just want your opinion?? I have said all along to some of the OBOT supporters…he probably won’t be taken out of office on the ineligibility but hopefully on his criminal activities. Now that he is in power here….we must take him out as it seems he is a danger to the existence of the USA!!! Do you agree???

60. It is probable that soon WE THE PEOPLE will need to stand up and formally reject our entire alleged Federal government. It will need to be done through a court system put in place by WE THE PEOPLE, and given the power to act against ALL of the displaced politicians. Many of them are guilty of outright TREASON. If they have aided and abbetted Soetoro and/or his friends they will be ripe for aiding Soetoro’s ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES which includes treason.

And others from March 2009…

ccc // March 14, 2009 at 10:58 pm

Marty Didier: Have you talked to Fitzgerald? If not, why not?

You said: “The enormity of this is more than astonding, you all are guaranteed to be shocked out of your minds.”

Are you referring to anything in the Alex Jones /Info Wars video which discloses a lot of enormously shocking people and events. It also talks about 9/11 and beyond.

If you want a link to this 2 hour video that was just released, let me know.

Aren’t you afraid if they google your name, all of your posts pop up? Are you using an alias? I fear for your young son.

Tucker82254 // March 15, 2009 at 9:53 am

I googled “Marty Didier” and his posts ARE all over the web and he says the same thing and never gives an answer.

I think this person might have some mental problems. Believe me, I’d love to see Oboyking go down in flames, but this guy is pulling our legs.

venice // March 15, 2009 at 10:26 am

Marty Didier is a distraction. Please don’t waste anymore time on him/her.

Marty Didier // March 15, 2009 at 4:48 pm

Tminu…
    “are there ways around this intrusion?”
    It depends on who is the intruder. Windows as well as most other software have backdoors purposely built in for intrusion. Plus the higher you go up on the “who needs to know” list, a higher skill level and backdoor knowledge exists.
    As an example, computers and other electronic devices without Internet connections can be easily intruded upon without you knowing it as if they were connected to the internet. There are a few valued points to look for with a computer that will hint with what is happening but you have to know what they are and a few things involved with them to understand.

As an example, cell phones are portable and require batteries to make them come alive. Cell phones though can be turned on without showing you they are on hence they become wireless microphones to let others ease drop on you. Take note that the pickups on most wireless especially snooping devices are thought to pick up whispers at 50 feet. I’m not allowed to talk about any more detail regarding this technology at this time.

Regarding computers no matter how old they are, all of them can be intruded upon. Of course the older they are limits the selected function to use for intrusion. There is a reason for this that for now, I’m not allowed to talk about. Sorry again.

I will tell you that when you are being intruded upon, you may suspect things are amiss. In this case, what appears to be fishy probably is so it’s best to back up everything often even while you are composing a short letter. The best way that’s most helpful with backing up composition work is to use a floppy disk. They are normally noisy and if someone else is attempting to access the disk, you’ll know its happening. Those who intrude who are good at intruding will wait till you save your copy again. It’s during this time they save a copy for themselves. This means your drive will sound like a coffee grinder and sound as though it’s making ten copies. So it’s the length of time of copying to the floppy drive that is an alarm. Many new computers don’t have these any more. However they still can be installed. Be reminded that those who intrude if they don’t like what you’re doing will attempt to stop you. Stopping you may involve deleting all of your work and/or changing your context around. Remember changing characters or words within a document takes less than a second. Methods of intrusion on computers is a lengthily subject and best for another time. I could write a series of books so that should let you know how much information is to be learned on this.

“where is safe, anywhere?”
    Not an easy topic to discuss, honestly. If you’re talking about computer intrusion, the best is out in the country away from homes, offices and factories. The intrusion is coming from built in technology buried within devices used commonly in networks and TV cable systems. I’ve done a lot of testing in this area that has surfaced interesting results. It’s important to know that the reach on most of these intrusion devices appear to be up to and possibly exceeds 150 feet. So the signal is strong and this is why to feel released from intrusion you’ll need to get out of town. The other possibility is to bury your self somewhere in a building maybe use the basement as your secret office. The steel and concrete can help isolate you from the signal.

“What’s going on?”
    Information is needed to have power. Power means control. How much power means how much control and the big power groups want it now. The more information and also good information is what is required. There is a point where there is too much information so instead, having the best information and most often updated information is a primary focus.

Knowing the deepest micro secrets of someone or something means you have control over them. This is why we’re being micro-snooped at this time. Only a few know about it and only a few may have been able to be exposed to it as I have. But it does exist right now.

I’m not allowed to discuss much more about what’s going on at this time.

“Please don’t sound so melodramatic and leave us hanging with so much “I can’t tell you…””
    You brought a smile to my face. And I do understand your frustration. I’ve dealt with a large intensity of this for more than a decade and have witnessed upgrades to their technology constantly. Also the family early on wanted me to join with them to build sophisticated electronic devices which I declined to do. This allowed me to run tests and that exposed even more. We’re actually in an explosion of the need to micro-snoop and money isn’t an object. Our biggest problem is our inability to understand and they know it. They are using our ignorance along with trust against us. This may sound strange but if you consider that these basic fundamental behavior traits exist in every relationship. Many types of betrayal thrive on using trust and our own ignorance as tools against us. Realize that we have relationships with all of these power groups as they have with other power groups.

However, I’m still being held back with explaining some things about this. I can’t even tell you why or when I can talk about it. I’m just trying to be honest with you, please accept that.

Marty Didier // March 15, 2009 at 5:00 pm

Jacqlyn Smith:
    Unfortunately If I knew or if I didn’t know, I’m not allowed to talk about this. Sorry but I can’t even agree or disagree either.

I will say that there is always common sense and if you know enough, common sense will help explain more. The question you need to ask yourself is, “Do you really need black and white answers?” If you possess a degree of discernment skill, you won’t need to have black and white verification because you’ll know right away.

What I do know is that Obama has a lot to worry about. The relationship with the family I’ve posted about should explain that. I wish I could say more but again unfortunately I’m not allowed to discuss more on this.

For me, what’s important is to let our system of laws cleanse itself of problems. If we are to maintain any creditability with integrity, we need to demonstrate that we live up to what our country should be all about. I say “should be” because it appears we need to get back on course because some things have changed.

Marty Didier // March 15, 2009 at 5:08 pm

ccc:
    Marty Didier: Have you talked to Fitzgerald? If not, why not?
    I’ve never talked to Fitzgerald or met him at all. I don’t have an answer for you with “why not”. It just hasn’t ever happened.

This comes from my 26 years in a family who are directly involved at a very high level. I guess when you handle other people’s money they consider you a trusted core friend and you’ll learn everything you want. The scope of this is beyond words. That’s why I say you’ll be astounded and when you learn about it, you’ll be shocked out of your minds.
    There’s always fear to deal with. It’s ongoing and I have to take it one day at a time. My life has been a living nightmare and to this day, the criminal content in my life has ruined everything. Just say a prayer for me once in a while, I’ll appreciate that.

Northbrook, IL

62. I made a major wording mistake in last comment. After the word ripe I should have entered “for prosecution” I’m shutting down and hitting the pad. ADIOS everybody!

Marty Didier // March 16, 2009 at 1:37 pm

Thanks for the replies as I do feel as many of you do about where our Country is today. It’s also very obvious that many of you want to make changes now with corruption and other criminal activities seen in our Administration. I’m with you on this but I’ve come to learn that we have processes that need to be put into motion to resolve these problems. If we didn’t we would then have a dictatorship and we don’t want that now do we.

This criminal system within the family was often called, “The Worlds Largest Criminal System”. The reason is it is beyond our shores and it really huge and has been around for a very long time. Usually something that is a flash in the pan exists just as fast. In this case with a criminal system that is so old, it’ll take a long time to weed it out of our Government. My take on the progression of change with something like this is to explain that it’s much like a long Freight Train. The breakdown will start out slow and build over time. The reason why it builds is because there are key functions within the Government that need to be fixed or else forward movement will be forever blocked. Once they are out of the way and forward motion is re established again, the pace of progress is expected to speed up over time till an end goal is achieved. Also, be aware that main goals are backed up by smaller goals. So although there could be one main focus, there are many others as well. I would expect any effort to really follow what ever evidence surfaces at that time. This means that if you go in one direction and something pops up, you may find yourself heading in two directions until something else pops up. Since criminal activity is well integrated with other criminal activity especially now with the internet, this could mean the disassembly of something major which is what I understand it to be.

There’s a lot more for another time….

Northbrook, IL

64. A strong earthquake has struck eastern Turkey, killing five people, Turkish authorities say.

The quake had a magnitude of six with a depth of 10km (six miles). Its epicentre was at Basyurt-Karakocan.

If you want to review everything Didier left in March of 2009 go to the below thread…..there are lots of comments there by him and others from CW’s blog…..

Obama Official Placed on Leave, Acar fake D.C. birth certificates, Friday, March 13, 2009, Vivek Kundra, White House technology czar, Yusuf Acar arrested, FBI agents raid technology office, Washington Post article
    March 13, 2009 · 100 Comments

Jonah // March 8, 2010 at 1:49 am

JS,
    I was intrigued by MD also. I have 49 pages of comments 3/13/09 to 3/21/09.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks again Jonah….you were right on target!

Obama conspiracy – It’s no longer just a theory
    March 8th, 2010

sonoran news
    by By Linda Bentley

A man who fails to register with SS before turning 26 may find that some doors are permanently closed

ARLINGTON, Va. – On Sept. 7, 2008, Barack Hussein Obama appeared on ABC’s “This Week with George Stephanopoulos,” and stated, “I had to sign up for Selective Service (SS) when I graduated from high school … And I actually always thought of the military as an ennobling and, you know, honorable option. But keep in mind that I graduated in 1979. The Vietnam War had come to an end. We weren’t engaged in active military conflict at that point. And so, it’s not an option that I ever decided to pursue.”

continued at….

68. Don in California

Good night my friends. God Bless!

69. JS,

MD
    Dec 29 and Dec 30, 2009
    Feb 11, 2010

70. Where are the Blago tapes?

What/Who is on them?

We have only heard portions.

What is the DOJ and the Sate of Il. hiding?

71. citizenwells

Good morning.

72. Mr. Wells Interesting day yesterday!

CW…..Morning……disregard my request…..Jonah pointed out all of the Marty Didier comments from previous threads.

Jonah // March 8, 2010 at 3:15 am

JS,

MD
    Dec 29 and Dec 30, 2009
    Feb 11, 2010
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Good work Jonah!

75. Marty Didier and Larry Sinclair should get together with Newsmax, Rush, Savage, etc and BLOW THE LID OFF these Neo-Commies.

You got that right Peter…..here’s another from last month…..Where are you Marty and why haven’t you turned the FRAUD in…..are you under a witness protection plan????

Marty Didier // February 11, 2010 at 5:11 pm

Lt. Col Donald Sullivan, I’m not up to date on your efforts but from reading this post I need to tell you that Obama’s test of his citizenship is growing. There are other situations that do support your effort that may well exceed what’s needed to move this in a proper direction.

Of course when presented by situations that are seriously flawed that continue to generate ilk that we all are being forced to live in, we become inpatient. I’m with you on wanting to finalized but realize how huge this is AND what else it links with. If you know well what I’m talking about, you should have an answer on how important it is hold strong.

77. Marty Didier

Jacqlyn Smith, are you trying to be the “Love of my life?” Also a lady has been searching for me on Mylife who lives in Elgin, is that you? She’s 57, right up my alley! Do you like to dance? Ha ha

Joking aside (maybe?), please accept that everything I’ve posted is the truth. Also, regarding your questions I’m not at liberty to discuss personal links per counsel. I will tell everyone to accept that there may be concrete reasons why this seems to move real slow.

While married the family often commented that this is the “World’s Largest Criminal System”. It encompasses the US and goes beyond our borders. Being embedded within our Political system(s) it makes perfect sense to learn everything that happens with our Political terms that cycle. And of course there is a lot more and it also gets really complicated too.

When I started my company it eventually zoomed to a dozen employees until problems surfaced with my wife. I moved to a single office room nearby in town and was there for many years until the criminal system finally destroyed that too. All of my computers and there were many were totally corrupted or destroyed. I’m down to one laptop and a borrowed desktop not connected to the Internet. Yet even still both are always broken into. My background allowed me to test for reasons why they were being brokened into and it’s most interesting what surfaced. A report on my findings is on the Internet.

We have a huge serious problem that is going to blow everyone’s mind when it surfaces. Hold on to your hat become it appears to be coming soon.

My company address is actually my home address. If anyone wants to write please send your email address and I’ll do the best to reply.

Trusting anything has been a big problem. It’s WHY that all of you need to learn about. This criminal system uses trust and love as their weapons of choice. We seem to be most vulnerable with this and most people having trouble accepting what is happening can’t seem to get past the TRUST and LOVE part. Of course this ends up as personal BETRAYAL and is the source of anger when we get past our denial stages.

More another time…

78. Marty Didier

“I guess there is NO authority to be trusted”

Normally I take my library gatherings home and when feeling up to the chore will read through them. However lately there has been more than I can deal with around home so today was my first at running across your interests from my posts.

The above comment hits on something most interesting that can’t be explained until much later. But you’re correct in that with dealing with talking to any person of power, you have to be careful with how you go about letting the cat out of the bag. In this case, it’s more like a Saber Tooth Tiger. I can’t explain much more sorry but that the news has many articles showing others who were assassinated minutes following meeting with someone.

Regarding protecting your computers and if there is anything you can do, the answer is “there isn’t any protection and there isn’t anything you can do about it”. The problem isn’t just a software problem it’s because there is a hardware backdoor! There are though things you can do to help surface that someone maybe inside your system. These “out of box” approaches need to be considered and encorporated into your computer use routines.

Jacqlyn Smith you’re welcome to visit after we arrange a date and possible meeting place. Home is usually OK but there is soo much happening so I’d rather not have visiters at home right now.

Marty Didier // March 8, 2010 at 5:15 pm

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Hey Marty……there you are……I think we had this conversation before but NO I haven’t been searching for you on MyLife and yes I do like to dance but neck and back problems have put an end to that….I am a happily married woman but very concerned for my country and if I remember correctly it was nearly a year ago I commented to you about the FRAUD in our house…..that is when you told me what was occurring in your life and I became concerned for you and your son…..I believe at the time you said he was in danger. I remember getting you hooked up with Orly Taitz…..did you all ever meet…..you post here so rarely that I missed it if you did say anything about it on an earlier post.

I don’t doubt what you post is the truth…..I hope that you have some kind of security because it sounds like you know a lot more than you can tell here…..I know you keep saying something huge will happen soon but that soon has grown into a year…..do you see something taking place this year???

Are you saying your office is now where you live??? What is that address??? It is okay with me if CW wants to give you my email address….I don’t mind if you would rather email me. Thanks and let us know here at CW’s what is going on and if the FRAUD is going down soon!! Be Safe!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Hey Marty……Unfortunately I live in Nevada so meeting up is out of the question…..you can get my email from CW though and I will answer back if you want to send something outside the blog. Let me know.

I used to live in Illinois at one time…..my ex-husband was from Aurora….I’m sure you know where that is. I know a lot about the Chicago Machine of corruption…… My sister-in-law was married to a Pro-hockey player who played for the Blackhawks so I used to go to the hockey games pretty regularly way back when. She was also a model and cheerleader for the Chicago Bears when I was married to her brother. They ran around with a lot of the rich and famous from their days there…..they moved to SanJose when he was traded and now I think he is part owner of the Sharks! It is a small world to say the least!

Anyway….keep us informed here at CW’s…..we appreciate any news you can shed on the THUGACRACY currently occupying our White House…..by the way…..what do you think about the Chanise Foxx admission that CW uncovered??? Take care…..later! 🙂

81. Marty Didier

Jacqlyn Smith thanks for the reply. Hope your health improves and you take up dancing again. It’s OK if CW sends both of us our email addresss.

There is a lot happening right now that can’t be discussed. When I can, realize that I’m coming here to tell all of you.

82. Marty Didier

If Chanise Foxx wants to meet with me, it would be OK. I can help her with a few tips and bring her up to date.

Marty Didier // March 9, 2010 at 5:25 pm

Northbrook, IL

Okay Marty…..In the meantime I hope you have good security and are safe…..it sounds like you may know more than you are suppose to!

Marty Didier // March 9, 2010 at 5:26 pm

Northbrook, IL

Marty…..the problem is….we don’t know if this Chanise character is real….no one has been able to locate her true identity as of yet!!