“83% of Americans have health insurance which leaves 17% uninsured. Health care should be made available, at low or no cost, to those uninsured AMERICANS.

However, reforming the entire health care system to accommodate 17% of the population is like taking your car to the mechanic to overhaul the engine when it only needs a tune-up and an oil change.

We don’t need 2000 pages of more regulations. How about just expanding Medicaid eligibility and then Congress can place a moratorium on ALL earmarks and pet projects in order to help pay for this health care.”….Jonah, comment on Citizen Wells Blog

Thoughts on Health Care Reform

The Citizen Wells blog has some great commenters. Hard working, common sense based Americans that care about this country. The above quote is an example not only of the comments on this blog but the opinion of most Americans.
I do not care for either political party, Republican or Democrat. However,

I applaud the Republican party for opposing the socialist health care bill before Congress and fighting attempts by the Democrat controlled Congress to spend us into ruin.

The modern day Democrat party is controlled by far left socialists and appears to be beyond help, save for a few courageous Democrats who voted against the health care bill.
We must continue to voice our concerns over government run health care and hold Congress accountable.
One of the lessons I learned along the way is this. It is not ok to simply criticize a plan. I learned this as a practical consequence of dealing with management. When one is in opposition to a plan or strategy, it is important to not just complain, but to offer a better plan. The Republicans have come up with several far superior plans that have been shunned by the Democrats. They have at their basis the strategem from above. Don’t ruin existing health care to fix it. Simply fix the problems.
The Democrat Health Care Bill is not about fixing health care. It is about control, bigger government, appealing to a support base of far left socialists, attorneys, pharmaceutical companies, abortion proponents and so on. Health care can be dramatically transformed by simply doing the following:

• Opening up insurance policies across state lines.
  • Tort reform. That is limiting the role of trial attorneys and therefore reducing malpractice insurance costs to all segments of health care.
  • Providing for health insurance portability.
  • Providing basic health care coverage at a moderate price as a safety net for those that truly can not afford it.
  • Opening up the health care field to allow more doctors and PA’s. Of course lower malpractice insurance costs will help.

Republicans, Independents and some Democrats, if we allow you to enter or remain in Congress this is not a vote for status quo. We expect you to uphold and defend the US Constitution and function as statesmen and not career politicians. We also want you to fix health care and not politicize it. We are fed up with business as usual.

We can vote you in.

We can vote you out.

250 responses to “Health care reform, Common sense, Republicans, Democrats, Independents, American citizens, Government run health care opposed, No to socialist health care, No to bigger government, Fix the problems

1. truthbetold11

Power is all the DNC. If you have to lie and smear to pass a bill you really have no power at all.

2. Lame Cherry: Obama in the Closet. I didn’t know about this ‘meeting:’

3. The other number that gets overlooked is the amount of people that can simply afford to pay for their medical expenses out of pocket….and just happen to get discounts. I think Rush mentioned he had gotten a 40% discount for paying cash for a hospitalized procedure…That discount is an indication of how to lower the cost. Get the bureaucracy out of the system, not have the bureaucracy take over the system…

JustMe, just a small correction to what you posted in your summaries in the previous thread:

The Federal Coordinating Council for Comparative Effectiveness Research was created in H.R. 1, the so-called “Stimulus” bill.

5. Does anyone know what has happened to Miss Tickly?

thanks

6. I think Octomom could figure out a better way to reform health care, but unfortunately that’s not what this bill is about. Maybe it was she spurred Nancy Plousy to include her 2 child limit in this bill, and for them deciding against sterilizing men as a means to control population. …just saying…

The bill The House just passed definitely closed that “donut hole” and sealed it tight.

I don’t expect the Repub’s version to be much different. This bill is critical to the Copenhagen mtg in December. As such, I’m skeptical of all headlines right now.

7. Patriot Dreamer,

thanks, I’ll look at it. What was the specific section where this didn’t make sense?

He was using the Comp Effect COUNCIL and Comp Effect SYSTEM and I was trying hard to make sure I kept them straight. There is a difference, as you point out.

8. kittycat, Not sure what has happened to her. I went to her blog and received the following. The authors have deleted this blog. The content is no longer available.

9. LindaNY–
    This one’s for you: Glad you brought it to my attention that Hillary’s on the front of Time Magazine. Much rather see someone who is actually “working” than the usurper 24/7
    taking all the pub! Nice comment at that
    link you posted for me, too:

Comment by Rabble Rouser Reverend Amy | 2009-11-07 23:07:26

Well said, Ani and Lana. The narrative was indeed written – and that was when the DNC exposed itself as being as far from democratic as any party could be. When they disregarded the majority of Democratic viewers, turned a blind eye and deaf ear to blatant caucus fraud, as well as rampant sexism, it was crystal clear – they had the one they wanted, and they didn’t give a crap what we said abt it. And more, they didn’t/don’t care that it shows, either.

Hillary is the one bright spot, and no doubt, she continues to affiliate herself with, and be the good trooper for, the DNC to be able to continue doing the work that matters to her. If she didn’t, they would marginalize her so fast, it would make your head spin.

I hate that Obama’s her boss, but I am glad to have her on this level. She is the only one of that group I trust to have the best interests of the nation at heart.

10. SueK—I read the Lamecherry article, am still wondering what it says, exactly. What did you think it was getting at? Heard earlier that bo didn’t want to lower the flag for the Ft. Hood victims. Was that correct?
    We have got to figure out how to get him out “legally”.

JustMe, good question. Perhaps the Council was created in the Stimulus/Porkulus? And the System was created in the defense bill. I’ll have to check and see.

Question for you all who have written or e-mailed one of your Congresscritters: did you receive any kind of acknowledgement that they received it?

Jacqlyn Smith // November 9, 2009 at 4:00 pm

Prairie // November 9, 2009 at 12:06 pm

Speaking of Tapper, he is taking questions from the public to ask o today.

Below is my question for Tapper to ask!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why are you still in the White House when you are not a “natural born” citizen….please move out before you are evicted???????

14. from the previous thread posted by
    USA Patriots Shout…. a section of the post….

Muslims are permitted to practice their religion. They are not allowed to break the laws of the country in which they live. In situations where the Muslim laws of Sharia are in conflict with the laws of the country they reside, they must obey the laws of the country.

b. If conflicts between Muslims with whomever they antagonized break out any where in the world that is not a Muslims country, the Muslims are not allowed to protest in the country they are residing.

c. If the Muslims riot or cause riots and damage property and injure people, then they will be arrested and taken to jail. There they will stay until they and their entire family are deported to whence they came. They will lose all their property, bank accounts, and money they acquired from the benefits of living in that country.

d. Muslims who are born in the country they reside will be exiled if they riot on behalf of Muslim causes. These Muslims will never be permitted to return

++++++++++++++

These are EXCELLENT and should be made
    law in this country.

Maddie: Glad you liked the article. I laughed; Joe refers to SOS Clinton as his “girlfriend.” He also spoke highly of how she handles “foreign dignitaries” with her “no nonsense,” common sense approach. She is impressive!

Don’t think too many in that cabinet work as hard as she does. We know pp is just plain lazy!

How are your parents doing? We are all praying for all of you…hoping for a good resolution to the living quarters. It must be so hard on you!

Peace be with you…Linda

16. Maddie // November 9, 2009 at 3:53 pm

G’day, Maddie,

I read that article a few times and I think that Lame Cherry has simply summarized exactly who Barky is and what his agenda is: using those wounded at Ft. Hood as an example of why Death Care should be passed, refusing to admit this was an act of Islamic terrorism, labeling us as terrorists.

His whole agenda, laid out right there. Hatred. Pure hatred for America.

Yes, there was no intention of lowering the Flag to half-staff. It was finally done due to the relentless efforts of one woman, Anita Ross. God bless her; God damn Barky:

17. Can someone answer this ques. ?
    IF and that’s a big “if,” this crazy Healthcare
    Bill is signed into law (and I realize it doesn’t go into effect until 2013) is it true that this “govt.”
    will start collecting taxes for this right away?
    Clarification please. Thanks.

18. SueK—
    Thanks for “translating” LameC’s article. It is just so hard to “think” like the Idiot apparently does. He is one evil man, imho. Bless Anita Ross for her pleading.
    Sue, since it’s apparent he hates this country, why in the world did he run for POTUS?
    Guess it’s the narcissism??!!!
    He needs to go, like yesterday!!!!!!!!

19. DenisetheMenace

Maddie // November 9, 2009 at 4:06 pm

Can someone answer this ques. ?
    IF and that’s a big “if,” this crazy Healthcare
    will start collecting taxes for this right away?
    Clarification please. Thanks.
    _________________________________
    Just like the social security act back in the 30s started collecting the “premium” (it was an insurance policy) before the first person withdrew in the 40s.
    It is a way to “front load” the cash before the massive payout occurs. This is how it became deficit neutral (money collecting up front cost over only 6-7 years) I do wish I could just collect what income I have and have no expenses for the first 3-4 years too!

20. LindaNY–
    ++++++++
    You nailed it there. Hillary works; bo is lazy.
    Agreed.
    +++++++
    Parents visited the A.L. but turned it down flat.
    Tomorrow (and wish us the best) we are starting with the home health aide everyday. This is a different agency than the one they tried before, so I have my fingers crossed it will work better.
    Thanks for asking. Prayers always accepted:)

21. Maddie // November 9, 2009 at 4:11 pm

Ya, Maddie, I believe it’s the narcissism/mental illness, and he’s starting to get the proverbial ‘slap upside the head’ that he’s more despised than liked. That’s pure torture to a narcissist!

Add to that, that I never believed he was elected; he was ‘installed.’ Recall the conversation with the semi-tipsy Russian woman back in the early 1990s who foretold that he would indeed be installed. The interview with the guy who was in the room (his name escapes me) was on Rense. I’ll see if I can find it (although the great CWers here may have it handy!).

22. JustMe,

Wow…just glanced at your massive thesis on previous thread. That sure wasn’t bare bones, but I meant what I said on previous thread…. you are a boundless source of pertinent info and much appreciated by all. I will go back and read your weighty tome, but I think I’ll take a gulp first and and get ready.

23. BTW,

Venice is as spectacular a city as one can imagine and as one that has preoccupied writers for centuries.

24. Gregg, yeah, it’s kind of strange. Well, maybe Leo D. knows, but he’s not on there much.

On Lenin and his five conditions for successful “Revolution”:

“A Brilliant Bit of Analysis”

26. Venice,

Funny.

And… artists alike. I have LONGED to visit. I think in a previous life, I lived there.

Truthfully I decided to write to the masses instead of just summarizing for you. Please add to this any personal experience you would share along with your knowledge of that system. Thank you for your kind words. We’re all in this together – the tapestry woven with many threads as you said.

27. kittycat, I posted this at Leo’s blog.

Greg Goss Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    November 9, 2009 at 5:08 PM

Miss Tickly seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. Her blog was deleted and I have not seen any comments from her anywhere. If you know she is well just let us know.

28. Maddie,

The Rense interview was with Tom Fife.

Click on this link and scroll down-you’ll see ‘Tom Fife.’ Click on that and get an earful:

from BigGovernment.com: Exclusive police report on gladney beating by SEIU thugs:

30. JustMe,

I realize that you wrote for everyone bc it’s important for everyone to be aware, but I also realize the amount of work that went into it, so thanks again.

Just a suggestion. With the audiovisual technology available, one can get a good sense of another corner of this universe on screen. It’s not quite the same, but gives some rendition of the experience.

31. DenisetheMenace

Gladney was at a Tea Party ExpressII event and told us the thugs were being prosecuted for assault and hate crime.

DenisetheMenace // November 9, 2009 at 4:37 pm

Good! I hope he also sues them in civil court!

33. JustMe,

Your summary has many important embedded “ideas”. Did Dr. Parker offer a blueprint, a schema or principles by which these changes are affected. This could explain much of the apparent strangeness of these proposals. I have some ideas, but like to avoid speculation if I can.

34. Thanks, Gregg. Maybe he will let us all know. It is kind of strange her just gone and not telling anyone. I know that some people there were e-mailing her too. I was keeping up with it because of the stuff others were sending in to Hawaii.

35. Venice,

I’m a little brain dead, as you might imagine, would you prime me by giving me more specifics of what you’re looking? Sorry…for the mental delay.

The lyrics says it all.

37. Back several months ago, and I don’t remember which Repub. was discussing this, was Singapore’s healthcare system and how great that it was. The person was saying something about how the US should study their system.

There’s a little bit about it there, but I’m sure there’s other places. Somehow it also has a savings thing that the person puts money into. I think their employer’s help too. Then you can still have private insurance, which many people do as supplemental.

38. Here’s a place about it. http://blog.jparsons.net/2009/08/why-singapores-health-care-system-beats.html

I’m telling you that this may be the way for the U.S. to go, but of course, we have BO there and he wants control of everyone.

39. “Medicine is the keystone of the arch of socialism.”
    – Vladimir Lenin

40. JustMe,

Sorry I don’t mean to tax you. Dr. Parker may have begun his presentation with basic ideas by which global governance will be achieved, and which will include cap and trade, health care etc.

For example, the first that comes to mind is the principle of eugenics, implicit in the “number” assigned to everyone. But that ambition must also be subordinate to a higher ambition. (Perhaps we should just look at Hitler’s Germany).

Sorry here it is…..

The lyrics says it all.

For some reason the video with the music and song will not post….I will try again late:) 🙂 🙂

43. Venice,

It’s okay, you’re not taxing me. I just feel a little dense right now.

He references and quotes Hitler numerous times. I didn’t include these.

There was nothing specific such as eugenics at the beginning, but what I’m finding is that his weekly show build one on the other, and the he points to eugenics repeatedly. He does mention the word.

I just hear him for the first time a week ago Sunday. Looks like each broadcast builds one on the other with no formal intro. He mentioned a paper on the splash page of Repub Broadcasting about chloramine.

44. Greg Goss,

you got it!

45. Just Me,

Thank you.

46. Venice,

just read my last post. Sounds like I’m drunk…I’m not though. Sorry. I think you caught my drift.

47. DenisetheMenace // November 9, 2009 at 4:37 pm
    ======================
    Interesting to read the police report because I was at the Carnahan meeting that night. I waited in line for about an hour but others were allowed in the side door…….
    DEMS SNEAK UNION THUGS INTO CARNAHAN TOWN HALL– Tea Party Taxpayers Locked Out!

I also left the gym through the back door and missed the assault. Saw all the police cars’ flashing lights in the front but decided to walk on to my car, three blocks away. Here’s a video of Rep Carnahan slipping out the back door just a few minutes before Gladney was attacked……..

Jacqlyn: The video played fine for me. What’s wrong?

Thanks so much for sharing!

Peace…Linda

PS Left an article for you on former thread.

49. Carnahan Town hall Meeting #4 Carnahan slips out back door!

From 7:00 to 8:30pm, several speakers talked about older adults and aging. Some people were getting impatient and voiced their discontent . Finally the moderator announced she was going to read the questions that were submitted. The crowd booed because we were not told that questions were to be written down. The one and only card she read was a three part question that allowed Carnahan to address some of the “misconceptions” about the health care bill. Then Carnahan announced he had to leave and slipped out the back door amid boos and jeers. So much for a question and answer town hall meeting!

50. Just Me and venice – been following your dialogue over the last two posts. JM I am most impressed with your notes of the last show by Dr. Parker.

Could you re post the link to his show? I know there was trouble connecting, but like to see if you could re post to learn if it is connecting now. Tx in advance.

US Patriot – loved, loved, loved the post you shared downstairs. It sums my feelings up so well. Kinda got this sense that the rest of us “peoples” are the adults and the “muslims” are the children that need to get some modicum of control over themselves and their cause. Thanks again for sharing.

Linda from NY // November 9, 2009 at 5:36 pm

Jacqlyn: The video played fine for me. What’s wrong?

Thanks so much for sharing!

Peace…Linda

PS Left an article for you on former thread.

Linda…..Thank you for the Sarah Palin article…I did see that on her facebook…..and I am glad you liked the video!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

52. The thread was pulled from Freepers….

This had to be a joke. They say he went Friday and the Muslim coward wasn’t off the respirator until Saturday

53. venice and JM – what is troubling is the fact that these items are tied together and neither the Rs or Ds have brought it up in their defense of supporting or not supporting the senseless healthcare bill. Instead the Rs focus lies solely on competition and the Stupack amendment. I’m very bothered by this fact. It means they are playing the public which will have an enormous backlash.

sandy: Thanks. I could not believe this was posted. Good catch!

55. Fake website. You cannot contact them and there is no “about” page when you click on it.

Some people need a life

56. Love the picture of Ovomit though ….don’t you??

Latest Doc filed in the Barnett v. Obama case w/ Judge Carter incerts 2nd Presidential Candidate on Constitutional Claim of unfair candidate qualification standing for Obama as an NBC and asks Judge Carter for a reconsideration. Good Read!

58. well, and you can’t trust what hospital they are saying that he, the terrorist, is in because it very well may not be so. Just so we all know.

59. Florida Medical Association (FMA) flips the AMA the finger:

Report : 41 Dems Pledge to Vote Against Bill With Pro-Life Amendment

/2382457/posts

I am confused…can someone please explain this to me; they already voted. Are they talking about Dem Senators?

61. Geez Linda…..looks like it is the Senators

I think this may be good news

The below article can be found at…..Let’s hope it’s not too little…..too late!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Metro Atlanta / State News 6:45 p.m. Friday, November 6, 2009

Rep. Deal wants Obama to prove citizenship

By Bob Keefe

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

WASHINGTON — Republican gubernatorial candidate and U.S. Rep. Nathan Deal says he wants the president to prove he is an American citizen.
    More Atlanta area news »

* Fulton to recount election results
    * Atlanta to fire worker
    * Man charged in 2 stabbings
    * Candidates announce for commission seats
    * Top news around the Web

Deal says he has “no reason to think” that President Barack Obama is not a legal U.S. citizen but enough questions have been raised that he plans to write a letter to the president asking him to produce a birth certificate showing he was born in the United States.

Story continues below ↓

“I have looked at the documentation that is publicly available and it leaves many things to be desired,” Deal said in an interview Friday.

Deal’s statement came a day after he noted in an online chat that he would join other U.S. House members in writing the president and asking that he release a copy of his birth certificate.

The position is a reversal for Deal. In the past, he has said he was assured that Obama was born in Hawaii two years after it became a state, and therefore was fully qualified to be president.

Friday, Deal indicated his change of heart was the result of continued questions about Obama’s citizenship. He stopped short of saying he was a proponent of the so-called “birthers” movement that has questioned the legitimacy of Obama’s citizenship.

A spokeswoman for Obama said the White House had no comment on Deal’s statements other than what it has said in the past when refuting claims questioning Obama’s citizenship.

In June 2008, Obama’s campaign office released a digitally scanned image of his birth certificate — a “certification of live birth” — that shows he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961. Government officials in Hawaii have verified that the document is official, as have several news organizations.

Yet Deal and others say they still have doubts.

“What I have seen — and I think it is the only thing that has been put out — is a certification of live birth, and it just does not contain the type of information that most state birth certificates would contain,” Deal said. “It obviously does not have the signature of a doctor. Most birth certificates or even certificates of live birth have those kinds of verifications.”

Some of Deal’s colleagues in Congress said they are disappointed and puzzled about why the Gainesville Republican is raising the citizenship issue.

“I’m sorry to hear that Nathan, who’s a very decent person, is raising that question,” said Democratic U.S. Rep. John Lewis of Atlanta, a strong Obama supporter. “I don’t think there’s any question, any doubt, that the president was born in America, in Hawaii.”

Deal’s opponents in the race for Georgia governor also criticized the congressman’s comments.

Republican gubernatorial candidate John Oxendine said he believes Obama is a legal U.S. citizen.

“Any serious adult running for governor of Georgia needs to understand that we have a responsibility to do business with the president of United States,” Oxendine said. ” Questioning his citizenship after he has been elected to the highest office in our land is disrespectful.”

Ben Fry, a spokesman for Republican gubernatorial candidate Eric Johnson said, “We take the government of Hawaii at its word when they say the president is eligible to serve.”

Said Republican candidate Karen Handel’s spokesman Dan McLagan, “I think its pretty kooky and probably not very helpful for our water negotiations and other issues with the administration.”

Chris Carpenter, a spokesman for Democratic gubernatorial candidate Roy Barnes characterized Deal’s statements as “great silliness.”

“This is an issue that needs to be put to rest,” he said. “I don’t believe the president of the United States of America, knowing you must be a citizen born in America, would even consider, even think of running for president,” if he were not a citizen.

Ralph Ellis, Jim Galloway and Aaron Gould Sheinin contributed to this report.

Go to ….

Phil takes apart the Nathan Deal article by the Atlanta Journal Constitution(AJC)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Rep. Deal Wants Obama’s Birth Certificate; Let the Blowback Begin!
    Submitted by Phil on Fri, Nov 6, 2009170

64. d2i,

I think it is clearly evident now, that Dems and Repubs are just both sides of the coin. Having said that though, they are not identical, heads are very different from tails.

Don’t forget that Obama is just Bush turned inside out (I hate to say the uglier side and I’m not referring to the colour of the man bc all of our insides are the same colour, but not the same substance).

Repubs are positioning themselves for the next election cycle and they are clearly succeeding. That’s what Glenn Beck is all about and he’s doing a helluva job, but there are other players as we all know.

That doesn’t mean they are not part of the process of world governance, it just means they’ll put their own stamp on that interpretation. That’s a difference that can make a difference so everyone must be informed about what’s going on. The eligibility issue which has been on high alert, its sirens firing off at those who are tone deaf tells you clearly they are but both sides of the coin.

I like to use analogies as they communicate quickly the basic point. Think of it this way. Two teams are asked to construct an environmentally safe mode of transportation. They both engage and achieve the goal. One has asked that the car be permanently retired, as in, no longer available and asking that everyone use the train, streetcar, etc. The second team devises a resuable source of enery without retiring the vehicle.

So it’s important to not simplify Dems vs. Repubs. As I said from what I’m witnessing moderate Dems are aligning themselves with Repubs, virtually creating a new entity. The far left are being left behind in the dust and they are fighting tooth and nail to keep their lead.

65. Would anyone on here like to call Rep. Nathan Deal and give encouragement for him requesting authentication of O being a NBC? 202-224-3121 this afternoon the operator did not ask for my zip code……The office is thankful for the reassurance, going to catch up now. God bless

66. Venice, it appears to me that the repubs are just slower at getting us to where the dems are rushing us to. They both have the same goal in mind, just one us running and the other is walking.

67. Fellow Christian Constitutionalists and Patriots may I remind you the best WEAPON we have is Being Informed and Learning Common Sense.
    It is the impenetrable wall……if you are brainwashed and a product of the Erosionist Movement that has crippled USA you will fall for anything.

The best way to help grow our SECRET WEAPON is to bring others to our source of Knowledge which is this Site. Do us all a favor and always promote this site everywhere and to everyone you can. When you write a comment usually in the end do like do: To get more informed with like minded patriots visit citizenwells.worpress.com

As for making this blog more useable maybe we can start a sidedar with past stories so that new people can browse more easily also maybe start a list of regulars with maybe a way to anonymously send them a note.

CW and CWers keep up the great work…..we are like family.

68. Jacqlyn Smith, I did not know you had posted the info on Deal!!

69. CALL TO ACTION:

carmen // November 9, 2009 at 6:18 pm

==================
    Thanks I will do my part and call right now. I’ll inform you of how I make out.

70. CW-How is Leo and family?

71. Jacqlyn Smith , I just read the article you posted and noticed that they all were discussing if obama was a citizen. We don’t question if he is a citizen, but a natural born citizen to two American parents. His dual citizenship at birth disqualified his, not his being born in HI.

72. I have to ask, will y’all please go and study that Singapore’s healthcare system? It will shock you that it’s so good.

Thanks, and that may be the route this country should take, which I’m sure BO would not approve because it won’t give him absolute power.

A commenter at…..

I think this commenter hit the nail on the head…..we cannot continue in this way when most of America has NO confidence in it’s leaders!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Julie Z. said…

You said it:
    “The most important point is this: No national interest is served by permitting these important questions to linger and persist.”

No NATIONAL interest. But nothing he does is in the interests of our nation. It is quite possible that he keeps the question open simply for the purpose of keeping his opponents off balance and distracted, so that he can keep his own supporters behind him, and that includes their proclivity to ridicule.

I am convinced that he believes that any festering he can get going is to his advantage.

Nathan Deal says he wants the president to prove he is an American citizen.

***********************
    Political pandering ,,,,,,,,,,

carmen // November 9, 2009 at 6:21 pm

Jacqlyn Smith, I did not know you had posted the info on Deal!!
    ********************************************

Carmen….yes I did and I will be calling Rep. Deal’s office tomorrow…..will he be the SAVIOR OF THE NATION….only time will tell!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

76. Everyone from GA,

Also, send Representative Deal the election fraud complaint posted on the front of my blog. (Please, make sure you are from GA; fill in your name and home address.) These are simply elegant explanations as to how, given the public record, it is virtually impossible that Nancy Pelosi could have ascertained BO is Constitutionally qualified for POTUS before swearing he was to get GA election officials to print his name on the general election ballot.

(If you have already sent this complaint to your AG, you can still download this new complaint, fill in your name and address, and forward to Mr. Deal. If you have not already filed a complaint…what are you waiting for ?)

ARMY D.A.V. // November 9, 2009 at 6:33 pm

Jacqlyn Smith

Nathan Deal says he wants the president to prove he is an American citizen.

***********************
    Political pandering ,,,,,,,,,,

I don’t care if it is political or NOT….just so it gets the job done!!!! Who cares if he wants to be governor……I say more power to him if he has standing and demands the FRAUD in our house prove who he is…..he has stuck his neck out and now is the time for all Patriots to encourage him the chop off the head of the FRAUD in our White House!!!

78. TO:
    carmen // November 9, 2009 at 6:18 pm

==================

Called rang about 20 times no answer and no voicemail came on. Will try again tomorrow.
    Thanks for the heads up

79. TO:
    Jacqlyn Smith // November 9, 2009 at 6:38 pm

Political pandering ,,,,,,,,,,

==========

D I T T O

80. Only if Michele Bachmann joined up with him. The media gives her a voice and she is persistent.

Palin/Bachmann 2012

Great idea jbjd!!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone from GA,

82. Venice,

very well said.

83. The above post I put up can someone tell me if they have heard of this???

84. SueK,
    Thanks for the interview link with Fife. This is
    freeky to say the least. I had not heard the interview before. Looks like some things were
    “predicted” long ago. What has been going on that we didn’t know about. And, why would these powers want to create a “communist” USA? There are so many unanswered questions. Sue, this is like we’re in another world that someone switched us into! Thanks for
    finding that link.
    Hope you are feeling better tonight.

85. d2i,

I’ll look for the links. I am a subscriber to that website (which you have to be to access the archives). I thought I had figured out a way to circumvent that roadblock, but not so sure I did. Venice couldn’t access it.

Let me login again in a few and I’ll post the links for another try. What’s weird is when I pull up a new browser and past the link it automatically comes up. Maybe that’s a “cookie” thin. I don’t know.

Hang tight…

86. d2i,

freudian slip…cookie thin. Ha! should be cookie thing.

87. We need this with the current administration!

88. GBAmerica—
    What’s the exact date on this? 2003? George B. & Cheney? Looks like a hoax. What do you think? or anyone else here?

89. Nathan Deal

Political pandering………………. Vote for me ………… I’ll say anything to get elected , but once I’m in there with the rest of the gang , business as usual.

REPRESENTATIVE NATHAN DEAL

Representative Nathan Deal (R-GA) is a nine-term member of Congress, representing
    Georgia’s 9th congressional district. His ethics issues stem from his abuse of his position for his
    personal financial benefit.

Recovery Services

Click to access Deal.pdf

90. Have you guys always noticed this, say, CA, We’re broke, don’t have any money, wah, wah, wah?

Well, what about the people of your state, jerks? It’s already been proven that less taxes means more business. More taxes means more unemployment, more small businesses going out of business, which is a strong-arm of this nation?

Then you whine and whine, I don’t have any money for this state, woe is me, we are broke, woe is me.

Give me a break you liberal jack@sses. If you would follow a certain policy that, lo and behold, we are not allowed to breath the word of, meaning capitalism, then you’d have your money.

Well, NY is going through the wah, wah, wah phase. They are whining for more money. Gee, guys, you take it away from the people and yet you want more, more, more?????

What jerks. Let them cut down on their stupid spending and let them cut down on having a wonderful steak periodically, and let them cut down on their living expenses for a chance. Let’s sock it to them. Heck, let’s let them live in the street and put a tent up.

91. thanks just me. i’ll subscribe. happy too.

venice, I know it’s a hydra. get that. the thing that is bothering me is others don’t get that. especially the tea party folk. we MUST do everything possible to convince the TPers not to allow the R’s to usurp or should I say, take over our well founded efforts. Our hands MUST remain clean.

92. Sorry, I meant to put “you jerks,” which is not talking about ya’ll:

“Well, what about the people of your state, jerks?”

93. I refuse to participate in any ‘political correctness’ what we speak is more important than we realize. God spoke everything into existance, except man. Such as “Let there be light” and there was light. The twisting of words is darkness to confuse us, and we know who the author of confusion is. Thanks to all who will be contacting Nathan Deal, he was a councilman before he was in DC, he is a fine christian man and his home is less than 5 miles from mine. I sure hope he can help. God bless

94. d2i

Tarpley said 30 to 40% of the electorate don’t see the multiple layers. The concept of a false flag operation only works bc of this group.

95. Sorry, I should specify. The concept of the President as a false flag operation.

96. Army DAV, I have met Nathan Deal several times, I am aware he is running for Gov. of Ga. I beleive he is a good man, not just because he is from my home. People that know him much better than I do speak the best of him. Years ago he was a local councilman and did well.

97. DenisetheMenace

Jacqlyn Smith // November 9, 2009 at 5:51 pm

Linda from NY // November 9, 2009 at 5:36 pm

Jacqlyn: The video played fine for me. What’s wrong?

Thanks so much for sharing!

Peace…Linda

PS Left an article for you on former thread.

Guess what? Sarah Palin is coming to a book signing in Sioux Falls, SD!!!!
    Wow, first I got to go to a meeting with Orly and now Sarah. I’m so surprised – usually we are just flyover country. Ignored always.

Just found this….even though it is October it is good…..
    found at….. http://noisyroom.net/blog/2009/10/13/spell-transparency-with-me-t-r-a-n-s-p-a-r-e-n-c-y/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Published in October 13th, 2009
    Posted by TMH in Founding Fathers, Politics

I am absolutely fed up with the attacks on and labeling of those who are simply asking for a copy of the ‘original’ birth certificate and educational records from Barack Obama. If he has nothing to hide, just produce them already and be done with the controversy. He doesn’t in my opinion, because he has something to hide. He can’t spell transparency much less define it. The whole of our current government seems to suffer from this now…

The left absolutely hounded Bush until he came up with his military and educational records. They questioned where he was born too, but unlike Dear Leader, President Bush produced his records and removed credence from the shrill leftists nipping at his heels.

Michael Johns, who is a truly gifted conservative writer and speaker, has a new post up at his blog that is a must read:

Release the Birth Documents

Andrea Shea King at The Radio Patriot did a whole in-depth series this week on the Birthers and this controversy. You really need to read her posts on it and listen to her shows on the topic. Tremendous work and research by Andrea. There is no way the founding fathers would have ever let this topic slide, nor should we.

Read and demand answers and truth. I don’t care if they call you crazy. I don’t care what they call you or threaten you with – demand the truth. Truth and daylight sanitize the political vampire.

99. “Carmen, I refuse to participate in any ‘political correctness’ what we speak is more important than we realize. God spoke everything into existance, except man. Such as “Let there be light” and there was light. The twisting of words is darkness to confuse us, and we know who the author of confusion is. Thanks to all who will be contacting Nathan Deal, he was a councilman before he was in DC, he is a fine christian man and his home is less than 5 miles from mine. I sure hope he can help. God bless.”

I hate to disagree with you. Which god are you talking about anyway?

The word (logos) in the Greek and in the Hebrew was the debar, he was the spokesman sent for father Yahweh, who told mankind his innermost thoughts, meaning the innermost thoughts of his heavenly father, where he came from.

What I’m saying is, this was a deity sent by father Yahweh, who was also called Yahweh and still is, BTW. Mankind’s face, at present, is not able to look at father Yahweh’s face because he dwells in unapproachable light. To look at his face in our present state would kill us. However, his messengers can look at us, manifest as us and then go back to father Yahweh.

I know that it sounds strange to you. A “word” didn’t create. But the “debar/logos” did do the creation and was the creative tool that father Yahweh used. Logos/debar mean something different that it could mean in most people’s minds. It means the innermost thought of the speaker as being spoken. What I’m saying is that he was the speaker in the OT who spoke to mankind by his father’s word.

ARMY D.A.V. // November 9, 2009 at 6:59 pm

Nathan Deal

REPRESENTATIVE NATHAN DEAL

personal financial benefit.

Recovery Services

I still say….if he gets the job done….who cares!!!!! Maybe he has had a change of heart….like Glenn Beck says….if they come over to our side then we need to forgive and move on……hopefully he will save our Nation!!!

101. carmen

And what is his promise to do about the Undocumented usurper ?.

102. truthbetold11 // November 9, 2009 at 3:12 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    And, truthbetold, when you must stoop to bribing the AMA and AARP to pass a bill, what does that say for the soundness of the bill???

103. Michelle.
    From all indications, Leo & family are ok.

104. d2i,

To subscribe – it’s cheap – you have access to all of the archives for all of the hosts!!!! http://www.republicbroadcasting.org

on the right side of the page under “links” is the subscribe link and archives login. The name of the show is Parker’s Pathways, Dr. Winn Parker host.

But you may want to first try this…..
    this should take you to the page with the last two weeks podcasts (that is if it works)

feed://www.republicbroadcasting.org/podcasts.active.php?programID=20

or maybe try this – look for his show. Click on “active podcast”

105. truthbetold11

The dnc knows they have to cheat because we have a center right country. they are afraid of losing power. So they have a willing media,so called journalist,bought and paid for politicians. They just cant bring themselves to tell the truth.

106. DenisetheMenace

d2i // November 9, 2009 at 7:06 pm

thanks just me. i’ll subscribe. happy too.

I agree. I was frustrated with the Republican reps all talking at the DC thing on Th. It felt like the movement was being used. I guess it was since it was brought together by Michelle B. I could not listen after Levin and Voight talked.

107. Kitty, I am speaking of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the great God Jehovah the Father of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Such as the Trinity the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit yes there are many Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek and Latin names referring to our God and I love them all. The Bible teaches us in Gen.1:3 how He began to speak the world into existance and the Bible has never been wrong about anything…

108. GBAmerica,

Here’s the full context of NESARA

Click to access nesara.pdf

109. Army DAV, I haven’t heard any promises about what he can do about the usurper. But, I do know he is attempting to do something, I will support anyone that is trying

110. SueK,
    Message rec’d.
    How many clues does it take?
    Thanks so much.

111. Low Class Barry !

Barry was much to busy at home trying to tear down the walls of freedom that our Constitution gives us !

112. Richard,
    Thank you!I’m just wondering can’t this be used for this current administration?Would this help us and for the better good for our country?
    Maddie yes it’s old but I wonder if it could be used for current administration,I don’t know but to me it helps us wouldn’t it?

113. kittycat —

To state it simply — you are simply, but very mistaken in this sentence: “The word (logos) in the Greek and in the Hebrew was the debar, he was the ‘SPOKESMAN SENT FOR’ father Yahweh, who told mankind his innermost thoughts, meaning the innermost thoughts of his heavenly father, where he came from.”

John says (ESV): “1 In the beginning was the Word (logos’), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. 6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.”

The ‘SPOKESMAN SENT FOR’ God with a message FROM GOD IN FACT was named ‘John.’ That is the correct rendering of this passage.

114. Martial Law Declared In Ukraine Over Mystery Epidemic

Arrest of objectors ordered as President says “We must change the entire system of government in Ukraine”

hmmmm …. sound familiar? Goes along with what that Benedictine sister said on that long video (twe’s) explanation about the “new” viruses and WHO’s change of definition of “pandemic”….and the political repercussons.

115. Maddie // November 9, 2009 at 6:50 pm

Evening, Maddie,

Before I forget, check your e-mail…interesting tidbit.

I heard that interview with Rense when it aired and I fell off my chair. Literally. When Fife said the Russian woman said ‘Barack,’ I needed a drink.

I don’t know about anyone else here at CW, but I have no reason NOT to believe Mr. Fife.

Now, this doesn’t go to our eligibility issue (well, maybe, in a roundabout way) but I think that we can agree that if Mr. Fife’s recollection is accurate, Barky has indeed been *installed* as a member of the Communist party.

116. Oh, Lord Almighty – that Orly is a feisty rat terrier and one glutton for punishment. She is going to get another big fine, I fear.

I don’t think judges like to be told their order and decision is 90% wrong, nor to be called traitors!

And then the filing for enjoinder and reconsideration by Cody Judy!! Totally smokin’.

If this weren’t so serious and critical to our great country, it would be fun to watch.

We all better be thinking about how to raise money to pay for all of Orly’s fines. Ozero and his Chicago Crooks will not go quitely. SIGH.

Linda from NY // November 9, 2009 at 6:06 pm

Report : 41 Dems Pledge to Vote Against Bill With Pro-Life Amendment

/2382457/posts

****************************************
    What happens is the House vote for a bill (health care, in this case) for something and the Senate votes for a bill – but the bills have differences. They then send both bills to a “conference”, where negotiators from the House and Senate hash things out and create a compromise bill. Then, they send this compromise bill back to the House and the Senate for a final vote. If the compromise bill passes in both the House and the Senate, then it gets sent on to the President for signature or veto.

With health care, a bill has been passed in the House, but one has not been passed in the Senate, yet. There is the possibility of it being filibustered (they need 60 votes to overcome a filibuster). Or Reid might try to pass it using the “nuclear option”, which would only require 50 votes. We’ll have to wait and see. The longer the process drags out, the more time people have to see what’s really in these bills plus how expensive they are.

118. Linda from NY // November 9, 2009 at 5:51 pm

Obama Visits Muslim Terrorist Hasan At Walter Reed Hospital

What?

************************

Where is the article for Obama Visits Muslim Terrorist Hasan At Walter Reed Hospital?

119. Just Me – thanks much. I’ll listen in.

venice – fascinating what’s been scrubbed b/w today and Thurs. Simply amazing. thanks for the links.

Dennisthemenace – yes, the right isn’t fooling me. they may be fooling others which is a shame. I can see the Rs splintering the Tea Party thereby making us ineffective which is to their advantage. Our greatest strength is the non partisan aspect of the rally’s, marches, tours and so much more. Let’s hope the leadership see’s the overtures by the R’s as nothing more than supporting their “specific” policy and nothing more. Otherwise, we’ll go five steps backward. Hate to see that happen!!!!

120. Overpopulation Mantra Overheating as Copenhagen Approaches – HILLARY connects the two.

snipped from article at:

“With the disastrous Copenhagen treaty in sight, selling the overpopulation story is obviously considered crucial for the agenda. After all, the entire climate change mythology depends in the end on the role of man as a scourge on the environment. So, it follows, less people means less global warming…”

“During a visit to India in July of this year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton revealed not only the administration’s commitment to tackle ‘global climate change’, but also her willingness to link it to overpopulation.”

She believes it odd to talk about climate change and how to stop it without talking about population and family planning. She believes and states they are very much connected.

“Just a couple of months earlier Mrs. Clinton accepted the Margaret Sanger Award out of the hands of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA), professing deep admiration for eugenicist Maragret Sanger. Clinton stated:
    “I admire Margaret Sanger enormously, her courage, her tenacity, her vision, (…). I am really in awe of her…”

121. Also Fife had a security clearance and was debriefed during this period by DIA. Shouldn’t they have kept a record of his account?

122. truthbetold11

The white house is warning democratic people to stay away from fox news. The attacks are on full assualt

123. Observer // November 9, 2009 at 8:41 pm

Hi Observer,

If there was a record, you can bet your bottom buck it’ll never appear anywhere…

124. Don’t know if this has already been posted…

BARNETT v OBAMA Motion to Reconsider, Taitz Declaration, Coroner report, Sinclair affidavit

125. In Washington, Lewis said he thought it was time to end questions about Obama’s citizenship.

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, Mr. Lewis……..let the fraud produce then…….the real BC that is and all documents under lock and key…….

What you say about that, Mr. Lewis??

126. Yes, Orly made her move, and you can read it at:

127. CALL TO ACTION:

carmen // November 9, 2009 at 6:18 pm

==================
    Thanks I will do my part and call right now. I’ll inform you of how I make out.
    !~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please tell him it isn’t only where you are born, but also to whom you are born!!!

I post this for Obots….

The Supreme Court of the United States has never applied the term “natural born citizen” to any other category than “those born in the country of parents who are citizens thereof”.

128. ARMY D.A.V. // November 9, 2009 at 6:33 pm

Jacqlyn Smith

Nathan Deal says he wants the president to prove he is an American citizen.

***********************
    Political pandering ,,,,,,,,,,
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I received an email today with same sentiment…..if you’re sincere, start that lawsuit, Deal, yeah, we thought so!!!!

129. VIDEO: Pamela Geller Speaks in Texas…….

Pam’s best yet…………..

LM: When sandy tried to access the article, it had been removed by Free Republic. We believe it was a joke…sorry…thanks for asking.

Sandy pointed out the error. It said he visited on Friday, but the “shooter” did not regain consciousness until Saturday.

Also, there was no bio information about the group…we both noticed.

131. ARMY, Deal hasn’t started a lawsuit. He is gathering names and support in congress to ask for O’s docs……

132. JustMe 8:40pm

You just stated another of their tenets. Eugenics nec’y for population control to control CO2 emissions.

I guess “inferior human beings” emit more CO2 than superior human beings. That’s bc the latter are great producers and therefore net smaller consumers of the earth. You know you have to produce more than you consume.

To continue with what you posted by Dr. Parker, inferior human beings would include the elderly, the frail, the unborn, the physically and mentally deficient (got to have their genome you know and that’s coming too). I’d challenge any scientist to define that one.

Are these people nuts? Do they know anything about medicine, the human spirit and the human condition?

I’m sure they’ve already mapped out geographic /corporate hot spots on the earth, you know the high yielding areas. The earth also has to produce more than it consumes. It never ends.

These parasitic “financial” elites, in their quest to cull human beings will eventually feed on themselves. Parasites need hosts to live. And guess who the hosts are: the people.

I guess I’ve already speculated on some of the basic positions haven’t I?

133. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE !!!!

ANYONE MAKING CONTACT W/NATHAN DEAL SEND HIM THIS LINK

MANY GEORGIAN’S HAVE FILED THIS MEMORANDUM OF COMPLAINT TO THE AG. YOU’LL BE DOING EVERYONE A BIG FAVOR IF YOU MADE SURE DEAL RECEIVED THIS COMPLAINT ALONG WITH YOUR NOTE.

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

134. JJ, Please tell me how to contact Lewis, thanks.

135. carmen and JJ and EVERYONE ELSE,

I don’t know what it is going to take to get you good people to understand that the Memorandum of Complaint to Investigate Nancy Pelosi for Election Fraud written by jbjd is the real deal. It is dammit and the Georgia complaint needs to be forwarded in ALL of your correspondence to Georgia reps. Otherwise, don’t bother. You are doing no one any favors by just spouting off your sentiments.

Thanks in advance for reading and listening.

136. Good Evening All

All day long I’ve felt like Sally Field in the movie Steel Magnolias when she says “I just want to hit someone” Where’s Weezer when you need her?

The Military Mulsim Hasan has really got my panties in a wad big time.

All you Georgians need to let Deal know he has your support big time if he pushes the Obammy records before he runs for Gov. – Not after!

137. venice – eugenics was practiced here in Virginia until around the 50’s. I cannot remember all of the details, unfortunately, but I do recall that anyone born other than white were placed in the “color” category. This category was the catch all for native Indians, blacks, and all other nationalities. It was a horrible and dispicable time in Virginia’s history.

However, the type you have so poignantly identified is worse. This is the type of eugenics China has in place. They are forbidden from having more than two children and boys are more valuable than girls. So, girls are aborted while boys are embraced. This cannot come to America. If it does then we are all f*****d!

138. Bob writes: “I think you know that your use of Hebrew and Greek are highly suspect to those of us who are ACTUALLY conversant in these languages and use them frequently in our work, and who are REGULARLY subject to rigorous challenges by others who are equally conversant in these languages, and also use them in their work in competitive, head-to-head scholarly combat.”

Bob, for goodness sake, give me a break, Brother. You’re not speaking to an idiot who knows nothing here, but you’re speaking to a sister who has studied the truth of the Scriptures, which is an ongoing process for anyone and more so. It’s more than a lifetime’s process for anyone, which I can honestly attest to. And if you don’t know this, then you don’t understand studying about Yahweh.

What exactly are you referring to that I’m speaking a falsehood, which I don’t take kindly to? Anything that I have written about Yahweh and the scriptures, I have not spoken a falsehood about. Nothing, period, nodda, nothing at all!

Please state your case! I will be more than happy to discuss with you who Yahushua the messiah was in the OT. More than happy and can prove it 100 percent if you’re not an idiot and can’t humble yourself. I can prove to you many other things, which right not I am not privy to proving, although it will come out soon. Well, that’s another story.

So please, if you have a place you want to talk about the preexistence of Yahushua, who was known as Yahweh in the OT, I’m around and ready.

May Yahweh be with you!

139. GBAmerica,

That was posted November 28, 2007. Thanks.

140. GBAmerica 9:40pm

Did you notice McCains reactions to Pauls comments. He is part of the problem also.

Jacqlyn: I just finished reading Cody’s lawsuit. Wow! Oh Wow! Phenomenal! Impressive!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Peace…Linda

142. truthbetold11 // November 9, 2009 at 8:47 pm

/////////////////////////////////

This just suits me fine. I don’t want to hear their bull crap anyways! It will never happen because Fox’s viewership is too LARGE!

143. I love Lame Cherry’s apt description of Obama’s healthcare agenda. He calls it Obamacrypt. Brilliant.

144. Bob Bickel needs to eat another pig!!!

145. BTW, Bob, some of the ones who are seeming scholarly are the idiots with Yahweh. Yeah, we have to weed through their works, and pick by pieces out what may be a decent thing according to the scriptures, because the Scriptures are first and foremost, then mankind, I guess that anything that he does, is considered kind of in second or third place.

Which is what I’m saying is this, we have a whole lot of arrogant idiots out in the world, and when you kind of line everything up, then thinking of who Yahweh is, I guess we’re all dust and ashes, which is basically what Abraham said when he was talking to the angel Yahweh (i.e., Yahweh the son).

146. Thanks for all the info. and laughs. Stay safe, God Bless America !!

147. d2i,

Thanks for your comments as it leads me to make a point I’ve been wanting to make.

I did listen to Dr. Parker last week. Like GBAmerica’s video above trying to understand it in context is challenging.

We all know eugenics took place in WWII in Germany, and yes China’s one child policy has led to millions massacred and many thousands adopted out of the country. I recently learned the Chinese have gone so far as injecting potassium chloride in the heart ventricles of 8 month old fetuses and then deliver DOA.

It’s the constellation and more importantly the organization of such policies, legally, internationally, fiscally that will create a stronghold on many nations that is very problematic.

The spread of this unknown virus in the Ukraine and now other eastern European nations is alarming.

Einstein in his quest to map out his theory of relativity, realized only later the monster he had created in the atomic bomb. Just bc our technology, science and sophistication in telecommunications permits the globalization of the earth, doesn’t mean that it needs to be done in a perncious manner. Globalization is real, it’s not going away, but it needs to be conducted very carefully and guided by an ethical compass that I fear is frighteningly missing.

148. Oh, Bob, I meant to tell you, while Abraham said he was just dust and ashes before Yahweh (the son), he really did mean it. Abraham is going to be number 3 in Yahweh’s government, right under Yahweh the son. Isn’t that something?

149. CW-Thank you for information about Leo and his family. I cannot imagine going through what they did.

150. Nancy P needs to get a Bra that fits and lifts.
    Geez!

151. I was baptized a Catholic and I’ve posted once before about the Pope calling for the NWO.

But check this out , is the Pope still a Socialist Nazi and now embraces Karl Marx .????.

Vatican Engineered Victory for Pelosicare.

In this context, in a major story largely ignored by the major U.S. media, a London newspaper recently noted that L’Osservatore Romano, the Vatican newspaper, published an October 21 article by Georg Sans that praised the Marxist theory of alienation under capitalism. The article, published in Italian, said that the church “must be grateful” to Marx for explaining the concept of “alienated labor” and “surplus value.” Sans also said that “a large part of humanity” remains alienated.

152. ttp://www.politico.com/blogs/joshgerstein/1109/Despite_ban_Holder_to_speak_to_CAIRlinked_group.html

Looks like Holder going to Michigan to tell all the Muslims don’t worry.

153. http://www.somalilandembassy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&catid=41%3Afyi&id=67%3Abarack-obilderberg-picking-the-president&Itemid=79

this is in response to the comment about the russian woman slipping and saying Obama was going to be put in office ( back in the nineties )

154. Patriot Dreamer: Thank you so much for the explanation of the process through which a bill becomes a law through the House and the Senate. It has been many years since I taught that in Civics Class. Thanks for the refresher course.

You are such a blessing to this blog…Linda

155. Kidmon // November 9, 2009 at 10:14 pm

Hi Kidmon, and thank you!

I noticed the same thing-one that lifts and separates….not one that has ’em hangin’ at waist-level. Looks like that’s where all the sag went from the Botox.

I’ll tell ya, between The Great Pumpkin Moochelle and Old Hang ‘Em Low (sorry Clint Eastwood) we’re in for some real eye candy, aren’t we?

(You’re laughing, aren’t you?)

156. Venice and Kidmon,
    Your welcome.You just gotta pay attention to the little stuff!

157. Army DAV,

The L’Osservatore Romano is not an official publication of the Pope. The new editor of the paper has made it a sort of private newspaper which has a distinctly different editorial policy than years past. Such an article by Sans is in direct contradiction with Church teaching on propterty rights.

158. #

Linda from NY // November 9, 2009 at 9:51 pm

Thanks so much for sharing!

Peace…Linda

Linda….he and I became facebook friends and now we email on a regular basis….he actually sent it to me today……I thought I would share!

159. SueK // November 9, 2009 at 10:24 pm

I’m Rolling!! HAHA! Love her new name
    Old Hang’em Low!

Thanks I really needed that!

160. I’m trying to find the Dr. Ott “connect the dots” essay mentioned in this interview with Dr. Bill Deagle on Rense:

Anybody up to snuff on the gurus of this ongoing flu vaccine planned pandemic info?

161. John did you read the entire article?.

162. carmen // November 9, 2009 at 9:29 pm

JJ, Please tell me how to contact Lewis, thanks.
    d2i // November 9, 2009 at 9:37 pm

carmen and JJ and EVERYONE ELSE,

Thanks in advance for reading and listening.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1) I stopped contacting long ago……my rep. is Whitfield, my senators are Bunning and McConnell, all against the healthcare mess.
    Soon to be in 2010, Rand Paul and McConnell.
    2) filing any complaints with any officials in any context will take lots of time; I don’t think we have that much time; I’m just praying we will still have a 2010 election.
    3) my state is Kentucky, one in which the aka Obama lost.

163. Well, since some are into some religon chat…I’ll put my 2 cents in. 🙂

I disagree that no one can look into the face of “God” or whatever name one prefers. It’s the New Covenant already fulfilled by our Savior Jesus Christ who tore down the veil that separates us from God. This allows us to boldly walk right into his presence(which we are already anyway) and set upon the lap of our almighty Father.

End of my rant. 🙂

164. http://216.221.102.26/blogger/post/Obama-groomed-to-be-President-long-in-advance-(as-was-Bill-Clinton)-Believe-it-or-not.aspx

can ‘t open this site anymore – saved it – discusses
    the pre selection of Obama by NWO

Linda from NY,

Glad I could help and you’re welcome!

166. Kidmon // November 9, 2009 at 10:29 pm

My pleasure, Kidmon…at least I’m off the bacon tonight…

167. Boycott Plouffe’s new book “Audacity to Win” about obammy’s residential run.

If you want to read, go to the library –
    do not buy it!

168. JJ, I am originally from KY but now have boxer, filner etc as my (non) political representatives. I have stopped even trying to talk to them. I have asked them how and what docs they used to certify obama and never receive an answer.

I love your state!!

169. Army DAV,

Very interesting article. I’m wondering if the selection of this Pope was also arranged.

170. Bob // November 9, 2009 at 8:14 pm

kittycat –

______________

Bob, you refuted Kitty by quoting from the ESV which is a revision of the RSV.

Your choice of transliteration, ESV, fails in and of itself, in rightly dividing the word of truth with reference to MATTHEW 19:24.

Your ESV says:

Again i tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the Kingdom of God.

Your Greek primacist transliterators did not rightly divide the the Hebrew/Aramaic word: GAMLA .

GAMLA, can mean CAMEL or ROPE,
    depending on the context it was used in.

The correct answer is ROPE, and not Camel, as is evidenced against your ESV and also the KJV as well.

Simple answer, the so called Greek transliterators did not fully understand the Hebrew/Aramaic language and it’s idioms expertly.

I conclude that your usage of the Hebrew and Greek are HIGHLY SUSPECT !

171. ticktock, good rant!

172. c.n.d.e. ville II

kidmon // November 9, 2009 at 2:57 pm

c.n.d.e. ville II // November 9, 2009 at 2:43 pm

I may not be correct, but I think voters can RECALL their reps in some states.

I remember that happened to Gray Davis, former Gov. of CA.
    ___________
    RECALL sounds good to me. Recall efforts or serious, massive and persistent calls for resignations sure adds even more teeth to the calling for “no” votes and turning off monetary and other support (actions which are producing amazing results — 39 no votes!! wow!)

I want representatives to know we mean business when we say they represent US. I want them to feel us firing them, even when they think we can’t.

173. DarMom,

When did you find that article?

174. SueK,
    ++++++++++++++++

And our Govt. is sneaking around arranging that and NWO behind all of our backs. Throw them all out ASAP. This is so unacceptable I have no words to describe it. We will not let this country go down to Communism, Marxism, Socialism, or Islam as the pretender in the WH would like.
    Kick his butt out now!!!!!!!

175. How many signatures I wonder does Deal have? I hope he succeeds. Good for him!

OK, some of the following opinion article seems really far out, but for those of you following NWO, Swine Flu vaccines, eugenics, false flag attacks, etc.:

Guess we’ll know soon enough if it’s true or not.

177. Venice,

you are right on in every single post. Thank you for continuing this conversation today. It was amazing.

I couldn’t sleep last night after hearing Dr. Parker’s audio. Disgusting, isn’t it to think we’ve been so deceived, so violated…and it continues.

Hopefully, everyone here is now past believing anything the Dems and/or the Repubs have to say about this bill. Their goal is the same. If it weren’t, we’d only be addressing the small % of people that aren’t insured.

That’s what Tarpley was pointing out – easy to see who was missing from the stage at the Tea Party rally in DC last week. As much as Dick Armey and his Tea Party Express are making a splash and seeming to had some influence on the people…he has a covert mission in mind.

Good night, all.

178. JJ – I appreciate the fact that your reps voted no, but that doesn’t mean Kentucky’s electorate didn’t experience election fraud by powers that be.

Please, I ask you to take a look at Ky’s election law and learn whether or not your state requires a POTUS nominee must be eligible to be placed on your state’s general election ballot. If so, go over to jbjd’s site and let her see Ky’s law and if not then nothing is wasted.

jbjd’s first complaint was downloaded and sent in August to Texas’ state AG. Five more followed. Please take some time to look up and learn your state law. If it does have such eligibility language then guess what, jbjd will draft a full complaint which you can then send to your AG. It’s an empowering act JJ plus your AG must, at a minimum, look into your complaint.

Imagine for just a moment that it was you and your complaint that prompted an investigation into election fraud and your AG filed charges. Damn that’s some powerful chit! Don’t you think?

179. I’m gonna go pretend my pillow is Weezer and Hit it!

Good Night all and as always I pray tomorrow is “The Day”.

180. Maddie // November 9, 2009 at 10:57 pm

Ya, Maddie, and the ‘shadow government’ has been around for quite some time.

There is something in common about Communist countries that I’ve observed over the years-their desire for total control. Such as it is with Barky and his band of Merry Men and Women. Total control. You can see it in his speeches; you can see it in his policies however, some citizens still refuse to see. I pity them if they don’t open their eyes damned soon.

Now, let me just throw this out there, not to start a pro or con discussion, but as point of fact. Both Clintons are Bilderbergers. Many others are as well-folks you wouldn’t even suspect (Melissa Gates). This group is not the ‘think tank’ they’re purported to be; we know what they are.

Enough said.

No, we will *not* let this country be taken over!

SueK, you might want to check out that link I posted @11:02 pm. I don’t think I believe in reverse speech analysis, but some of his theories on the Swine flu & vaccine seem plausible to me.

182. Patriot Dreamer // November 9, 2009 at 11:02 pm

Oh, boy, PD!

I can’t say I don’t believe Ken, but what he says is *really* out there!

SueK,

I know! Could be a disinfo. agent. Sprinkle enough truth in there …

184. c.n.d.e. ville II

c.n.d.e. ville II // November 9, 2009 at 2:25 pm

c.n.d.e. ville II, let’s see how much I can hit him up for…I know he has the dough!

LOL Hit him for all you can!
    Ditto your feelings about being told whom to vote for. What rot, literally.

I pray others who feel as you do will also make their voices heard. More power to you!

Hopefully, members of AMA, AARP, and other “endorser” organizations who do not agree with the endorsement by the few at the “top,” will also effectively express themselves and their dissent.

Sorry to hear about your hamster. But I know he or she “went out” with bells and whistles and a lifetime of happiness. Those pups are so cute.

What a trial with the physical symptoms you are having to deal with. The worst part with those things, to me, is not knowing what the heck is going on. I pray you get exactly what you need and very soon.

Yeah, the on-going garbage going on all around right now is mind-numbing all right. Nice to have pups to cuddle. Mostly I just laugh at o. now. I think be laughed at is the hardest thing for him to handle.

I have to confess that lately whenever I see his image on tv — which is mostly only at the gym — I’ve been indulging in the time-honored, patriotic practice of heaping rottedness on the rotten. I mentally hurl rotten fruit, vegetables and eggs at him, interspersed with the thought that I am laughing my ever-lovin’ head off at him. I think I’ll move up to tar and feathers next.

You know, in case there is anything to the idea that hypnotic, mind control, or subliminal messages ARE being sent out. I decided I can just think my messages right back at ‘im.. . . and at that press guy, too.

LOL

After reading the comments on this site awhile back, I will now add gobs of stinking bacon grease to my imaginary arsenal.

I tell you, the activity gives me great visceral pleasure, as well as distracting me from the work-out. (And I want to know, WHO made those weights heavier while I was gone???)

I would not trade places with o. or any of the “high and mighty” for anything! I do not want to be like o. nor to advance in agenda in any way, shape or form.

“I would rather be a door keeper in the house of my God, than dwell in the tents of the wicked.”

Anyway, I’m glad your other pets are doing okay and providing the comfort and joy that are unique to pets.

185. c.n.d.e. ville II

Ooops! Sorry. That was to you, Sue K. I thought I got your name on there.

Gallup: Number who’d tell their rep to vote for ObamaCare down 11 points since last month

Goodnight, all!

188. Patriot Dreamer // November 9, 2009 at 11:25 pm

G’night, PD,

I do agree with the flu info, however and remember back in the spring the WHO and CDC were *planning* on it to combine with Avian flu (H5N1)?

I’ve bookmarked his page and will go there often. May be real, may not be…who knows these days?

189. What I will never understand is if Obama was selected why did they go slumming to one of the most corrupt pits in the United States? South Side of Chicago, Cook County, Illinois famously referred to as the cesspool of corruption. In addition to being totally inept in the 20 years Obama was a community organizer the area descended to the lowest depths possible. Did they pick him because he was malleable, corrupt and a total and complete moron-due to brain damage via drugs? The only thing I can say is I was born in Chicago, and he is not an NBC-never was never will be. An embarrassment to every honest citizen of Chicago, and the state of Illinois. Poor Abe Lincoln.
    Please see the pride of Obama and Jarrett, capital crooks. I will forever be amazed that he pointed at this with pride and used this in his campaign, most normal people would be ashamed.

190. SueK,

If you see kittycat, give her a hug for me, o.k. ?

191. to jbjd and friends –

I don’t know if “your way” is the “only way”, but what you are doing and recommending seems to make a lot of sense.

However, I wonder if it is actually practical. Do you have any sense at all from the filings that have already been done that anything is happening?

Filing things with an AG is one thing, but how do you get them to actually take action? And what action exactly will they take? and when?

Hey – Rome is burning over here. And I’m very frustrated with all the fiddling. These are simple questions with simple answers. It shouldn’t have to be THIS difficult. SIGH.

192. Michelle,

I went to President Lincoln’s boyhood home, i believe it was Springfield wasn’t it ?

I recall the churn that the Oxen would walk around in a big circle with.

I even grabbed one of the wooden nails from one of the log cabins, and took it home with me. Shhhhhhh!

193. c.n.d.e. ville II // November 9, 2009 at 11:29 pm

Evening, c.n.d.e. ville II,

As soon as I saw ‘hamster’ I knew it was for me :).

I’m not sure if the union ever got any guff for endorsing a candidate, but they will, now. I’ll remind them of their track record with losers, then, I’ll ask for the dough!

Thank you for the hamster sympathy-she was a good (and very tiny) little girlie. I sent a memorial contribution in her name to the shelter where I adopted her (she was abandoned there), so that other critters waiting for their forever homes could be helped.

At least with the ‘pending’ diagnosis, I know what’s causing all this. Before that, I had no idea; that was painful and frustrating. I’m thinking about the Death Care bill-I would be one of the people who would be tossed aside.

I laugh at Barky and his ‘holier than thou’ attitude and think that it must be awful to go through life like that. You throw stuff at him; I think of castration, but tar and feathers are good, too. Don’t forget that rail to run him out of D.C. Oh, wait…that’d be racist, wouldn’t it?

I think if we visualize some of the things you mention, it makes it easier to deal with. Remember what they say if you’re petrified to speak in public…visualize everyone naked? Well, that’s kind of how the fruit and veggies works. I think we all need to purge; if we don’t, the anger and frustration will chew us up.

There’s *no way* I’d wanna be the Barkster these day!

And yes, thanks…remaining pets, although treating for a few ailments, are OK. They are indeed comforting!

G’night!

194. Beck once said , ” We surround them ” , but the same could be said about any country right before it fell into totalitarian rule.

First we had a cover-up of Major Jihady.

Then we had a cover up of the terrorist . then leaks started coming out about the CIA , FBI, now we have a CIA ,FBI cover-up . , that leaks out.

Now leaks are coming out about the high ranking Muslim Jihadies connections in Homeland security and now there is another cover-up and this leaks out ,,,,,,

Now the news Media doesn’t want to cover the cover-ups .

So since my head is spinning from all this cover-up crap and IslamaCommie slime , I’m going to pull the covers over my head and go to sleep.

Good night patriots all…………

In remembrance of my best friend

EDWIN RUSSELL DANEHART
    honored on Panel 25W, Row 22 of the
    Vietnam Veterans Memorial.

Happy 234th Birthday Marine Corp…Semper Fi…

195. Richard // November 9, 2009 at 11:52 pm

OK, Richard…I’ll send her a cyber hug; I’m near Boston, Kitty’s near Dallas!

Me arms ain’t that long :).

196. Hospitals need to make their own medicines and get the pharmaceutical companies out of control. They sell medicines harming people and protect themselves from lawsuits. People could by their own “going to the hospital” policy like “going to Mexico” and stop suing doctors, running up doctor prices for everybody. Take responsibility for picking a bad doctor and take out a “surgery insurance” policy.

197. FMR CONGRESSMAN TRAFICANT
    SPEAKS OUT.

This will give you some hope!

read entire article: http://www.americanfreepress.net

“I believe this new world order has bankrupted our great nation. We’re bankrupt and the Congress is nothing more than a bunch of trustees presiding over the biggest chapter 11 proceeding in world history.

I don’t know about you but I’m fed up, I’ve had it. I’m sick of gutless politicians who are afraid to do what’s right; afraid to do what’s needed—who follow misdirected policies like lemmings, who have our young men and women engaged in foreign wars of little or no interest to the U.S.A.

These same young brave Americans are now being shipped back home in body bags. Distraught, grieving parents receive their bodies while they themselves are losing their jobs and pensions.

America is in grave danger, and no one seems to believe it.”

(Looks like he will write a weekly column for AFP.)

198. ARMY D.A.V. // November 10, 2009 at 12:01 am

Army, so very sorry for the loss of your best friend.

Prayers going out for Mr. Danehart with gratitude for his service to America.

Good night.

199. c.n.d.e. ville II

Sue K.

Well, I wrote you a reply, but it got erased when I pushed the submit button.

So, I will just say G’night!

Just remember.

We are not as powerless or stupid as they want us to believe. And . . . . we have guns.

200. Figures… Obama Skips Anniversary of Fall of Berlin Wall, Sends a Video & Talks About Himself

201. c.n.d.e. ville II

ARMY D.A.V. —

My condolences, thanks, and comemmorations, too. My hat over my heart and my infinite respect for his sacrifice.

Seems like the slick and seamless veneer of lies and cover-ups the authorities are used to feeding us, with the colluision of the media, is cracking all to pieces before our very eyes. This is a good thing.

We’ve got first hand reports to compare with what the authorities and the media put out. We know when their stories don’t add up.

Maybe the media is finally getting sick of their own rotten underhandedness.

OR maybe the realities of millions of protesting patriots, and more recently, 20,000 – 45,000 citizens (most likely gun owners) chanting in the government’s faces is putting them on notice.

America riled up, standing up, and seriously on the move to root out the prevailing rot is not something to be trifled with.

We are the people. Together we have the power. The few trying to gain and maintain control do everything in their power to keep us from realizing that truth.

Hah! But we are thwarting them. We are just beginning to stretch our muscles.

Peaceful slumbers.

202. I may be just an old retired AF Tsgt, but I can’t believe that with all the backstabbing done by congress, the CIA must have a complete file on all these politicians and somewhere, some when, the info will be released or leaked.

I just pray that it happens soon.

203. Protests Against Illegal Alien Amnesty Bill in Over 50 Cities on November 14!

204. Chaos Manipulation a Forte of Global Elite

205. End the Fed Rally – November 22

206. The London Mail exposes the Communist infiltration in the UK,

Prime Ministers Tony Blair and Gordon Brown implicated

207. The London Mail exposes the Communist infiltration in the UK,

Prime Ministers Tony Blair and Gordon Brown implicated

208. 4 Reasons The American Dream Will Be Over Unless We Act

209. That first post had the wrong link, but it is also a good read…

211. You Decide

Do you think the Fort Hood massacre was an act of terror or a horrific crime?

212. Democrats’ Pearl Harbor Attack on Health Care

213. Democrats’ Health Care Plan Will ‘Shred Constitution,’ Hoekstra Says

214. DAR mom // November 9, 2009 at 10:38 pm

can ‘t open this site anymore – saved it – discusses
    the pre selection of Obama by NWO
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope we’re on the same page………as I tried to convey months ago, for this to have happened with so much resistance, so much awareness, the plan, the strategy, the deceit goes waaaayyy deep. Is it too late??

Secession of any citizens that want no part of this is the only answer…….I can’t see any other way of avoiding what’s coming…….short of a civil war and that will never happen with those ignorant of what’s happening and their train of thought……….

215. Don // November 9, 2009 at 10:47 pm

I love your state!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, Don, I was a happy Tennessean for 57 years.
    Moved when the illegal Mexicans, yes, I don’t give a sh** about political correctness, moved inot my neighborhood, because when they renege on their mortgage, or move back to Mexico, those homes will become rental property and we know where that leads.

216. You Decide

Are Obama’s Plans for Afghanistan Too Little Too Late?

Do you think this decision is too little, too late?

217. Patriot Dreamer // November 9, 2009 at 11:02 pm

Guess we’ll know soon enough if it’s true or not.
    `~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~“~~~~“~~

I even have something I ordered to counteract the chemtrails, it is a powder-like substance and I think I’ll start taking it again in my drinks.

218. Jacqlyn: Look what I found!

Sarah Palin Products Soar

219. Did you know about this?

WORLD FREEDOM DAY, 2009 [A PROCLAMATION]

220. Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Press Secretary Robert Gibbs Gets Heated With Chuck Todd And Gives Out His E-Mail At Press Conference

This guy is an idiot! But, you already knew that!

221. Richard, may Yahweh bless you and keep you safe! Thanks.

222. I Just sent the following e-mail to mssss pelosi:

I received an e-mail from you which partly stated the following:

We did it!

Because of the fierce commitment and unrelenting determination of grassroots Democrats like you, the U.S. House of Representatives made history Saturday night by passing the Affordable Health Care for America Act.

Tor your information, I consider the healthcare bill you just passed as unConstitutional and did NOT support it. I personally will refuse to honor the law IF passed by the senate. I am a Natural Born Citizen of the U.S.A., unlike obama the pretend President. I do not have to obey any law that is unConstitutional.

Have a nice day and be advised, I will do everything in my power to see that you will never be elected to another public office!!

223. JJ, I spent my early years in Tennessee, half way between Memphis and Nashville.
    I consider both states as home. lol
    Now I live in California and hate every minute. But, my kids live here and I like being close to them. I just wish California and the USA would read the Constitution someday and actually follow it.

Guess I am just dreaming.