MN Representative Michele Bachmann will be at the steps of the US Capitol Building on Thursday, November 5, 2009 to confront Nancy Pelosi and Congress about the socialist Health Care Bill being rammed down our throats.

“Bachmann: My Capitol Tea Party is ‘The Super Bowl of Freedom'”

Despite this occuring on a work day, many are planning on traveling to Washington DC to attend. Here is a notice of a bus trip from NC.

Due to overwhelming response from AFP members in North Carolina, we will take a bus from Raleigh to DC on Thursday, November 5th.

Nancy Pelosi is trying to ram a 1,990 page House bill down the throats of the American people, and Congress is expected to vote by the end of this week.

I’m asking you to take a crucial step before the House votes on the Health Care Bill and make a “Congressional House Call” this Thursday, November 5th in Washington, DC to tell your Senators and Congressman to vote NO on the government health care takeover.

Please catch the bus leaving from Raleigh if you are able. Michele Bachmann is gathering Members together for this event as we all join together and say, “Keep Your Hands Off My Health Care.  Vote NO!”

Limited space available, the bus is leaving from the Raleigh District Drive Park and Ride lot at 6:30 am. (Directions Below) Eat breakfast before you come, bring a packed lunch and some cash for an inexpensive dinner on the way home.
Please register online for only $40. Due to limited time and space, we will only accept online registrations. Please click here to register.

If you wish to drive to DC yourself, here are the event details:
WHAT: Health Care “House Call” on Capitol Hill
WHO: Americans concerned about our health care future
WHEN: Thursday, November 5, 2009 from 12:00-1:00pm
WHERE: East Front Steps of the U.S. Capitol (House Side)
Dress casually and appropriately for the weather. Wear your walking shoes! If time permits, we will visit our Congressional offices. We hope to be back in Raleigh mid to late evening.

Additionally, there will be a Conference Call with Tim Phillips and Rep. Michelle Bachmann (MN-6) today, November 3rd at 5:00-5:30pm. Call 888-632-5950 and you will be directly connected by an operator. (This will be a short informational call with details for Thurs, there will be no Q&A)

Directions to catch the Bus
We will leave at 6:30 am at the District Drive Park and Ride which is just north of the intersection of Wade Avenue and Blue Ridge Road in Raleigh. Please leave early to catch the bus Thursday morning allowing time for rush hour traffic, road construction, and getting lost.

Raleigh Bus Driving Directions

From Raleigh

Coming from downtown Raleigh on Wade Avenue, you will exit onto Blue Ridge Road.  At the end of the ramp, turn right onto Blue Ridge.  Make a quick Left onto District Drive.

Coming from Hillsborough Street, you will go north on Blue Ridge Road, pass the intersection of Wade Avenue/I-40 and then turn left onto District Drive.

From Durham, Chapel Hill and other places west of Raleigh

Traveling on I-40 East, you will take the Wade Avenue Exit.  Go a couple miles and then take the Blue Ridge Road exit.  At the end of the ramp, turn left onto Blue Ridge Road.  Go a short distance and turn left on District Drive.

From East of Raleigh

Traveling on I-40 W, take INNER Beltline/I-440/I-40 West.  You will drive quite a distance across the southern edge of Raleigh on this road.  You will take exit 293 and then a quick 293B which is still INNER Beltline I-440.  Then take Exit 4 Wade Avenue.  At the end of the ramp, turn left onto Wade Avenue/I-40 West. Go about ½ miles and take Blue Ridge Road exit.  At the end of the ramp, turn right onto Blue Ridge Road.  Go one short block and turn left onto District Drive.

Sincerely,

Dallas Woodhouse
Americans for Prosperity – North Carolina, State Director
AFP-NC on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/AFPNCarolinia
AFP-NC on Twitter: http://twitter.com/AFPNC

152 responses to “Michele Bachmann, Capitol Tea Party, November 5, 2009, Super Bowl of Freedom, Health care Bill, MN Representative Bachmann, NC bus trip, Washington DC, Confronts Nancy Pelosi and Congress

1. I am sure I speak I for all the commenters and readers of this site for the appreciation for all the hard work that CW does here. Just like a great overture or grand fireworks display CW is orchestrating a Great Finale that will end with the removal of the USURPER. Using the fireworks show as a metaphor, we are at the last several minutes until that great anticipated crescendo explodes forth.

2. From MommaE blog radio:

Hi,

I just want to let you know that tonights show is on. Matt and I will be discussing the elections results of the day and what Obama is doing to our Country and it’s Citizens. We will also be taking your calls for questions or comments! It should be a hot, rocking and interesting show!

PLEASE POST THIS ON YOUR BLOGS OR WEB SITES AND ANY OTHER BLOGS OR WEB SITES THAT YOU ARE CONNECTED WITH AND SEND TO EVERYONE IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK.

Some of you are having trouble hearing the show on Windows Media Player and Winamp, so there are 2 links below for two other free players that a lot of my listeners that couldn’t hear the show before are using. I hope that this helps everyone out that is having problems hearing the show.

I look forward to seeing you all there! Link, time and call in number for the show is below.

New Call In Number (317) 225-5463!

5:00 PM Pacific Time

6:00 PM Mountain Time

7:00 PM Central Time

8:00 PM Eastern Time

I hope to see you all there. Please join the new Chat room! It on on the home page of Monks Media. Just put in a Nickname and click connect! If you come to Monks on Internet Explorer then the show should automatically play in Windows Media Player and it also plays in Winamp. If you have trouble hearing the show here are 2 links for other free players that quite a few of my listeners have had to download and use and they really like them http://s9.viastreaming.net:8060/listen.pls and http://www.videolan.org. To enlarge the chat go to the bottom of the chat box and you will see some buttons click on the one with the 4 little black arrows pointing to the middle and it will enlarge to cover your whole screen.

MommaE

3. ms. helga.
    You are too kind.
    CW is really all of us working together.
    It will take even more of us, united, to save this country.
    God bless.

4. A fellow from Pittsburg has secured a bus. If anyone from the Pittsburg area is interested let me know.

5. CW – Your humbleness sets the example for all of us. God Bless

6. There are five mini vans going to
    D.C., from the St. Louis area, each holding 7 people. Leaving Wed. early and returning Sat. Have tickets for the hearing on Thurs. Staying at the a Motel in Alexandria and will be riding the
    Metro to the Capitol on Thurs. Some people are sleeping 4 to a room to cut down on hotel expenses.

Richard…..this is new…..not about the Law suit you were asking about…..but still some of the corruption that follows these people around and people want to trust her to run our government….NOT on your LIFE….IMO!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WND Exclusive ALL THE EX-PRESIDENT’S SCANDALS
    Demand renewed to grill Hillary about FBI files
    Lawsuit alleges violations of Privacy Act by ex-first lady

8. Just looking at the FOX exit poll re NJ governor – Most important issue is economy with corruption coming in third.

Don’t people see by now if corruption were remedied it would fix the economy.

I want to pull my hair out.

9. d2i 6:20 pm

In response to previous thread.

You’re right. Hillary did not acquiesce, she kept fighting like a determined soldier, and in the end like Bill reminds many, she obtained more votes than any other democratic primary candidate in the history of the nation. Of course she won the primary.
    But as you know she has a strong allegiance to the democratic party, her brand, not o’s. To remain there she had to tow the line, which is exactly what she did. Bill is also a Bilderberger senior member and I have to assume she aspires to the same ambitions. So would she sell the country down the river? No, but it also depends on how you define that.

If she felt a world governance would be in the interest of her country (and she may very well see it just this way) she will do whatever it takes to remain in an influential position, including SOS. I can’t guess from here on what the future holds for her.

10. twe-also to fill your Mother up if you are making creamy soups maybe you could substitute half and half for milk.

JustMe // November 3, 2009 at 7:38 pm

Don’t people see by now if corruption were remedied it would fix the economy.

I want to pull my hair out.

DITTO!!!! I am screaming at the TV!!!! Wake up morons!!!

12. what are they saying in exit polls? % wise on fox news

sat dish fell over, no TV

da verg // November 3, 2009 at 7:47 pm

what are they saying in exit polls? % wise on fox news

sat dish fell over, no TV

Nothing much yet…..just gave the areas of concern and they ranked them from highest to lowest…..health care is 4th in NJ at 18%….#1 is the economy at 45%

14. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/11/03/senate-democrats-doubt-health-care-year/

Health care reform doesn’t look good for Obama. They may yet have to hospitalize him to renourish him. He’s skeletal enough as it is.

15. Evening, All,

From Orly’s site:

Oh, this is gonna be good. Fire and brimstone…bring it!

Would love to see Dr. Manning get hold of O’Reilly *personally!*
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pastor Manning In New York
    Tuesday, November 3, 2009 8:04 AM
    From:
    “J LICHTER”View contact details
    To:
    dr_taitz@yahoo.com

Hi Orly,

I spoke with Pastor Manning (www.atlah.org) yesterday as you asked me to do when I suggested to you on Sunday that he could be helpful to your rally at Fox on the 11th.

He was very interested and said he would be happy to help but that he wanted to speak with you first. I gave him your phone number to call you.

Jeff

16. venice-Obama lied and cheated his entire life. He slimed his way into DNC who stooped to such new lows of corruption it is unbelievable. This guy never had to struggle for one thing in his life. He is now dealing with crashing poll numbers-he deserves them and he will go lower. When he was doing his Messiah thing he promised everything to everybody, came up with nothing. He’s got to pay off all those who bet on him and he can’t. Perpetual court cases re: unConstitutionality. He put himself in this box, when approached for whatever the DNC decided he should have said no I am not eligible.

On Mark Levin he has a commenter saying there is going to be a massive earthquake in DC when the election is over if all of these races are won by the Repubs and the Conservative….the Blue Dogs won’t walk the plank for “Dirty Harry” and ” PeLOUSY”…..NO WAY!!! Yay for the good guys!!!

18. Michelle,

Don’t disagree with anything you say and I could add so much more, but there isn’t enough space on this blog.

19. MAYBE THE SATELLITE DISH MAST WAS SABOTAGED BY A SNEAKING OBOT MEMBER OF SOETORO;S GOON SQUAD.

20. Hi JustMe,

From the previous thread re: Dr. Ott.

I’ll bet he was a wealth of info about Ukraine and what’s happening in Europe.

Haven’t heard from my bud yet (budget meetings all day) but will try again to get hold of her tonight.

The good news is that it looks as if my unit won’t be cut, even though the entire department is getting whacked with 8 million in cuts. Waiting to see how it all shakes out.

21. Michelle,

Actually he did struggle something fierce all his life — knowing who he is.

22. Hey twe,

Encouraging news about Mom! I do understand the meat thing totally. Chix is indeed a nice, soft meat for her, and great protein!

Just thought of something else (besides fries) my Mom used to like…Dove bars! Tasty ice cream covered with chocolate and loaded with fat and calories. Not exactly our dream (they go directly to the hips), but maybe Mom would like them?

23. Jacqlyn Smith-thanks for some good news finally. DC needs an earthquake. I’m a registered Democrat and I would not vote for these corrupt creeps for any amount of money. WE THE PEOPLE and our Constitution is sacred to the people and to see politicians of any party treat it like trash is disgusting. All those who indulged in corruption out, never to be allowed to run again. ZERO Tolerance. We may not get them all out in the first election, but we will eliminate them in the following election. 2010 is shaping up to be an exciting year, and think of all the Obama issues that he has been trying to hide that can be brought up in the various campaigns. The media will cover it if it is part of the campaign.

24. Martin Pinsky on Orly’s blog suggested a 24/7 vigil in front of the White House, demanding that His Nibs step down.

Apparently, this idea is circulating.

Comments, anyone?

25. SueK -we’re going to have twe’s mom looking like the Pillsbury Doughboy.

26. Can you imagine having a picture of Barry on your coffee cup.

I think i’m going to puke a coat hanger.

27. ms. helga // November 3, 2009 at 7:01 pm

Hi Ms. Helga,

Long, time, no chat. Hope you’re well.

Of course CW does a great job with this site and it’s really the only place we can trust 100% to tell us the truth!

You’ll see a little button at the top of the page that says ‘donate to the cause.’ I pressed it not too long ago, and will press it again as often as I can.

Without this site, I’d feel as though there was no one else on the planet pursuing any plans to get Barky and his minions put in jail. I’m also *very* glad for this blog and the kinship we all share.

Thanks, CW!

28. Venice,

you may be interested in the current live republicn ationalbroadcast show…I believe the host’s name is Alan Watt…talking about gold, IMF, Warren Buffet…etc so far very interesting perspective.

This is my first listen to him. Judge for yourself.

click on your appropriate Internet stream and he should come right up – live.

29. Richard // November 3, 2009 at 8:13 pm

Ok, Richard, you made me snort…a coat hanger :).

Look at the ‘poster’ of the young Barky stoned out of his mind. I think it’d make a great dart board. What do ya think?

30. Sue K,

will post a little later this evening about Dr. Tru Ott, Dr. Joseph Moshe and the Ukraine flu situation. A mystery for sure.

31. Michelle // November 3, 2009 at 8:12 pm

Hey Michelle,

I somehow don’t think that twe and Mrs. twe would mind a few extra calories!

While it’s nice that she can eat whatever she feels like, I’m sure the goal is to get her some nutrition and a few calories, to boot.

32. Richard-Sue K
    He looks like a cross between Beau Brummel and a South Side Pimp.

33. SueK-while we are on a high calorie subject. How about a hot fudge banana split, with a ton of whipped cream, some nuts and a bright red cherry on top. MMMMM

34. OT Maddie, Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I have an enormous amount to do these days! I always try to check in though. Bush Sr. is (or was) in Germany this morning to talk to them about the climate. Saw it on Fox about 7:30 this morning. When Angela Merkel was allowed to speak to congress this morning it was a little alarming. Especially during the voting day and while the health care deform is going on……

35. Hi SueK—- Weren’t we talking about
    doing this a few days ago. It’s a grrrrrreat
    idea, imho.

SueK // November 3, 2009 at 8:11 pm

Apparently, this idea is circulating.

Comments, anyone

36. JustMe // November 3, 2009 at 8:20 pm

Hi JustMe,

OK, will look forward to your post.

I left another e-mail for my pal. She may not still talk to anyone in Ukraine, but I’m sure her Mom does. Will post as soon as I get something.

37. Maddie // November 3, 2009 at 8:28 pm

Hi Maddie,

I skipped over a lot of posts because I had to be on dial up since my high-speed exploded; I may have missed it…I know there were a lot of vids I missed, too.

I think it’s a great idea and would try to get there for it!

38. Michelle,

I bet Barry owns the website and launched it before the inauguration along with his book. Hmmmm.

Seems like he had a few doubts about how long he might last. Like maybe a little concern about a post autobiography and of course, the memorabilia stuff too ?

39. Michelle // November 3, 2009 at 8:25 pm

I’m game, Michelle…if you’re having one, please send one up to me; we’re kinda ‘out of season’ here in New England!

40. Anti-Obama show on tonight.
    We’ve been telling you everything we could find out about the new “V” remake on ABC for several months now, including reports out of Comic Con in San Diego that ABC, under pressure from parent company Disney and other “higher ups” (which we take to mean the White House), demanded the show-runners halt production on the show and “retool it” to be less anti-Obama.
    You can see why the current White House would not want this show to air, when you read this description of it in the Tribune today:
    Imagine this. At a time of political turmoil, a charismatic, telegenic new leader arrives virtually out of nowhere. He offers a message of hope and reconciliation based on compromise and promises to marshal technology for a better future that will include universal health care.
    The news media swoons in admiration — one simpering anchorman even shouts at a reporter who asks a tough question: “Why don’t you show some respect?!” The public is likewise smitten, except for a few nut cases who circulate batty rumors on the Internet about the leader’s origins and intentions. The leader, undismayed, offers assurances that are soothing, if also just a tiny bit condescending: “Embracing change is never easy.”
    So, does that sound like anyone you know? Oh, wait — did I mention the leader is secretly a totalitarian space lizard who’s come here to eat us?
    UPDATE: This is interesting, but various people are emailing us today saying they believe the Chicago Tribune is guilty of plagiarizing us in this “V” piece…since we first starting talking about this show back in January and the feel of the Tribune article is almost dead-on to what we have been saying for 11 months now.
    Here are our posts on the TV show and its assault on Obamania, and ABC’s progressively adverse reaction to that:

41. You all are making me so hungry!

42. SueK-this is our first slightly cool night in months it has been in the 90s until today. YEAH Yard work.

43. carmen-It’s best to talk about this, just not to eat it. I’m in the bakery dept. I do the Nanny Mantra “a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips” and the desire just goes away.

Today’s Big Political Earthquake Could Be In California

45. http://drkatesview.wordpress.com/
    Dr. Kate is giving remedial Constitutional educational courses to Congress. The charts are so easy to follow even members of Congress and Judiciary should be able to understand them, as well as most first graders.
    Remedial Education Supplement: Natural Born Citizen

46. It takes a ‘special’ kind of democrat to lose NJ.

47. McConnel wins Va.! Yes

64%
    R. Creigh Deeds

Democrat

100318

35%

America’s Election HQ

49. Way to go Virginia, all three seats………..

50. Oops! McDonnell

51. Linda from NY-at the first sign of problems make sure you jump on it. Take it from me Florida had problems twice now. Bush 2000 and Hillary in the Convention. Unless you live in a State where these problems occurred you can’t appreciate how bad it is. In the US in this day and age there should be no problems with elections -none. I want the will of the people followed, regardless if it is mine or not. I do hope the Republicans sweep these elections. It should send this message to Washington-you’re corrupt creeps and we will vote you out.

52. SueK // November 3, 2009 at 7:59 pm

Evening, All,

From Orly’s site:

Oh, this is gonna be good. Fire and brimstone…bring it!

Would love to see Dr. Manning get hold of O’Reilly *personally
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SueK……we don’t need Manning……heck, any of us on CW could take that prissy POS, O’Reilly…….hey who’s the pinhead now butthole!!!!
    Award yourself.

New Jersey Hospital Denies Claim That ACORN Workers Collected Absentee Ballots

54. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Lord!

55. Sound of crickets coming out of NJ…hope that’s a good sign…

56. I hate missing D.C., and why do I have to have some medical problems to keep me from going, why do I have to have a severe money situation to keep me from going? I’m at a loss, although I love to see others who are closer going. Also, I’ve never been to D.C. or anyplace in that side of the country.

Michelle: We’ve got our own problems here in NY. We’ve got a Democratic Congresswoman who said there was no need for a Town Hall; all of her constituents were behind her 100%. We have a Governor who pp made a special trip to see and ask NOT to run because he will lose miserably in 2010. We’ve got two LIEbral Senators who are worthless…and an AG who wants to run for Governor, the son of a former Governor.

I went to vote tonight…what a riot! There were only THREE Democrats running in a FIELD of Republicans. THREE on the entire ballot! Most of the candidates had no opposition at all. The pollsters said we only had a 20% turnout; guess I now know why! There is no way a Democrat could win here.

kittycat: We need you “keeping the home fires burning!” And…praying! So keep up the good work…please…thank you!

Peace…Linda

What’s going on in NJ? Fox is reporting…

Christie 61%; Corzine 29%; Daggett 8%.

Must be those dang absentee ballots…

60. kittycat, I hate to miss DC and Veteran’s Day with Orly, too. There is no possible way I can go at this time. The ones that are able to go are going to set this country on a far different course than what it has been on since O has been in office. They will bring a unified voice that cannot be ignored. Hang tuff you will get to go soon. God bless

61. Linda, I do keep it up every day of the world. Believe me. D.C. is way far from me. But if I was younger and didn’t have medical problems, then wasn’t in serious problems money-wise, I’d be there in an NY minute. No joke!

Linda, since I had my GB out, I have like IBS. It’s not funny either.

62. Michelle, Are you in a Democrat dominated district?

Have a question for the health gurus here. Picked up some gel caps today. Wasn’t looking for them, just ran across them. I have borderline Thyroid issues…low energy, but have never done anything about it. This has a combo…B-6—15mg, Iodine(kelp)—225 mg, Lecithin—600 mg, Cider Vinegar—150 mg.

And could someone please explain to me what exactly Apple Cider Vinegar is good for?? Thanks!

Linda from NY // November 3, 2009 at 9:25 pm

What’s going on in NJ? Fox is reporting…

Christie 61%; Corzine 29%; Daggett 8%.

Must be those dang absentee ballots…
    ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Is this true….He is that far ahead….that is unbelievable!!!

64. I meant to ask…is this a good combo of ingredient for thyroid, or overall health!

65. http://www.foxnews.com/index.html

Linda,

These are the numbers I’m seeing on Fox.

66. Linda,

I know you asked me a question from last thread. I will get to it. Thanks.

67. Sorry, Venice…in case you’re interested

Wrong info on host…Alan Watts is on now and he is talking about the Copenhagen Treaty & NWO. Evidently, this site hasn’t adjusted their posted schedule re the time change. All new to me.

You may recognize Alan Watts’ voice – he was in Jones’ new documentary, Fall of The Republic.

68. JustMe,

I’m listening to it now.

Fox numbers changed in a NY minute!

Christie 50 %; Corzine 40 %; Daggett 7 %

What’s up with that?

70. Sue K,

I’ll post Ukraine info tomorrow…I’m fading fast tonight.

71. Venice,

cool!

72. http://abcnews.go.com/PollingUnit/Politics/election-2009-virginia-jersey-exit-polls-obama-economy/story?id=8984551

Already forecasting 2010. Boy, you’d think they have special inside info. Sorry, can’t help it.

kittycat: I am sorry you are having a difficult time…really! However, sometimes we have to leave the work to others and be their prayerful support. That is not something to take lightly; it’s just as difficult. We cannot all be on the “front lines.” God needs you at home or you would be there…I know it.

God Bless…Linda

74. venice // November 3, 2009 at 9:26 pm

Evening, Venice,

I think it would be safe to say that at this point, Barky’s washed up politically. Now, if we can get him into to jail, that’d be the icing on the cake!

75. SueK,

Now, now…..a nation’s treasure has to be revered. Hopefully, from afar.

venice: I know you are busy keeping up with the demand; it’s hard when you are popular! LOL
    I can wait…thanks.

Sue K: I agree…icing on the cake! How ’bout we meet in DC on the 5th and then after the Congress Capitulation, we mosey on down to the WH and do a “Citizen’s Arrest?” You game?

77. Linda,

You must be the sweetest person to meet. I know I’m not the first to say that.

Geez…I keep refreshing the “Fox” page, and the NJ numbers keep changing!

Is somebody into the sauce?

79. ticktock // November 3, 2009 at 9:31 pm

Hi ticktock,

Since I’m being a ‘blog hog’ tonight, I’ll take your question. ACV goes way back, and helps a number of maladies/problems. Rather than list them all, a page on the Bragg web site is very informative. Bragg ACV is the kind I use and it’s really the best! Here you go:

80. venice // November 3, 2009 at 9:44 pm

Venice, ‘afar,’ eh?

Would Alcatraz be afar enough?

81. Linda from NY // November 3, 2009 at 9:46 pm

Awww, Linda, I’d *love* to make a citizen’s arrest, but work keeps me here.

How about we ask Sheriff Joe Arpaio to do it? I think he’d go! 🙂

venice: Awww…shucks! And…you must be one of the smartest people to meet!

83. kittycat, LindaNY is exactly right if you were supposed to be there, God would make a way. Your prayerful support has never been so important. Thank you for your prayers..

84. Linda,

They haven’t called the NJ results, but it’s not looking good for Corzine. At least Frontloading HQ are predicting a win for Christie.

85. SueK,

With a good pair of binoculars, you can practically tell the colour of the guys’ underwear.

Sue K: Well, gee…Sue K. A couple of days ago we were thinking you were going to the unemployment line…and now look at you! All responsible and stuff!

Seriously, I think Sheriff Arpaio would be a great choice…my kind of guy!

87. venice: You are breaking my heart! You mean to say Corzine might lose? I’m crushed! NOT.

88. I am so ENCOURAGED by these elections tonight. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if all candidates were checked this closely, all over the USA!

89. Hmmm…

Obama’s Half Brother Recalls Abusive Father in Book

90. Linda from NY-Am I reading this correctly ? He’s creaming him.
    Christie 61%; Corzine 29%;

91. JustMe,

Just finished listening to Alan Watt.

He elaborated well the pseudo application of Darwinian principles to the elites’ vision of a society, where the people will blissfully pay hommage to the ruling class through their mundane, routinized work, much like bees in relation to their queen.

I can only pray that his description is more metaphorical than literal.

More to the point, he urges that once the Copenhagen treaty is signed that it is irreversible. Again, nothing is irreversible but I get the point of the seriousness of this. Taxes will be levied against everyone for any implied or real damage to the ecology. Therefore people’s homes will be assessed for their eco-proof value and taxed accordingly. Energy and food, its production and consumption will be controlled by this group.

Even if one doesn’t accept line for line, he does well with creating the image of a rule bound society where the spirit is quelled and the elite are king. Very disturbing.

92. venice // November 3, 2009 at 9:56 pm

Venice,

In keeping with the situation, I’ll bet you Barky’s are pink….

93. Linda from NY // November 3, 2009 at 9:59 pm

Linda, thank the Good Lord, I believe I’ve been thrown a safety net! Gotta keep the old nosey to the old grindstone in case they change their minds!

Wanna chip in with me for an airline ticket for Sheriff Joe???

94. If after 2 years of him you are sick of him you are not alone per Google
    1,930,000 for obama fatigue 2009

95. SueK,

Thanks for the good laugh.

96. Michelle // November 3, 2009 at 10:05 pm

Michelle,

Up to the minute tally:

Christie…..50 percent
    Corzine……43 percent
    Daggett……..5 percent (the spoiler)

(Sorry, my ‘percent’ sign doesn’t work!)

97. Anything from Nancy in NJ????

98. Looks like Christie is going to get it, in spite of ACORN .

99. Carmen, Linda, it is so discouraging that neither one of us, husband and I, can’t physically do the things that we used to. Shoot, your mind is there, but your old body don’t want to work right and has serious malfunctions. We talk about this all the time. It’s a shame. Honestly, it is. And sometimes it’s frustrating.

100. SueK-Thank you for the update. Very good news for the Republican party. As a registered Democrat we need to do all we can to defeat this out of control corrupt DNC and their alien (in the normal sense of the word) Obama and all his corrupt out of control minions. The day they are all in jail- Guilty only we will know that our country and its values have been restored.

101. Michelle: Every time I refresh the “Fox” page, I get different numbers…so am keeping an eye on it. The numbers I printed first were “early” numbers; they keep changing.

I will be concerned if they get too close because then, absentee ballots will be found in the trunk of someone’s car; it will be Minnesota all over again.

Let’s pray for the best turnout we can get. Mkay?

102. Sue K: I am sure the entire company would fold if they let you go, but keeping your nose to the grindstone is a good idea.

I am just happy my prayers were answered and yours, too, I would guess.

103. Linda from NY-keep refreshing you should not see a weird all of a sudden deviation, that means somethings up. In Florida Bush 2000, I went to bed after I heard Gore won, suddenly the next day he didn’t. It got really crazy after that. Keep an eye on them.

104. Michelle and Linda,

Even if Corzine is declared the winner, it’s close enough to call for a recount. In that case, the absentee ballots would have to be verified…remember today they were saying that it wasn’t necessary to match the signatures?

Well, if there’s a recount, guess what?

It’s 9:26 EST, and Christie is at 52 percent…*please declare him the winner!*

105. Linda from NY // November 3, 2009 at 10:26 pm

Thanks, Linda, but I’m sure they’d push on-they’re ‘too big to fail’ after all!

Appreciate the prayers so very much :).

106. SueK-hope you don’t have to go into recount land, but make sure those signatures match and the person is alive, the address exists the getting to be the usual etc.
    If they get caught cheating, they have to know everyone is watching like a hawk because of all of the prior voter fraud ACORN and OTHERS.

107. I just watched part of the focus group from VA on Hannity.
    They must have come from Richmond or the DC area.
    Some of these people were not real bright.
    Thank God the good people of VA in smaller towns and the W part of
    the state have good sense.

108. Damn, McDonnell is 19 points up over Deeds w/88% of the state reporting. We knew it was going to be big BUT 19 points is astonishing even for Virginia.

We’ve always been a red state and will remain a red state. Make’s me wonder how 0 truly turned VA purple. Can’t help but think about all those dead people voting…what did they do here?

venice – i’m going to mull over your response and get back to you.

109. Thank you SueK. I marked the site you sent…it’s very informative. In your opinion, is vinegar in a gel cap just as good as drinking it?

110. ticktock // November 3, 2009 at 10:38 pm

Hey ticktock,

Since the stuff they put in capsules is most likely processed, I think the pure liquid stuff is your best bet; now, that’s not to say that the capsules aren’t good, but going for the freshest, purest form of anything is the way to go!

Some people like to take ACV in a capsule or tablet just due to the bitter taste however, the Bragg folks (and probably other manufacturers, as well) have buffered the vinegar to a pH of around 5.0. Much easier on the system that way because it’s not so acidic.

111. http://lamecherry.blogspot.com/
    Obamazoids
    bearick and derrick went up the hill
    to fetch the office of president
    but bearick fell down
    and derrick broke his crown
    with the monkey demon back to India he went
    It sure is hard or is that limp times for Barack Hussein Obama as the prophecy of his “luck wave” surges against him.

112. Michelle @ 9:07,

Can you say … Chad !
    Hanging, dimpled and pregnant !

( after reading that description …ugh! )

113. Aaaaah, OK Sue K. I think something finally clicked that time! Thank you for splainin’ that to me. Makes sense.

114. Val-what was it 6 weeks, shameful in this country. Florida now has paper ballots.

115. I have to watch The Good Wife, since it is about corrupt Cook County politics. I like to peek at the scenery of my old haunts when we used to go down to the city.

116. Well, is it too early to call a victory for Christie?
    Anybody know how long it will take to finish the counting more or less?

117. ticktock // November 3, 2009 at 10:48 pm

You aaahhh velcome, ticktock.

It does make sense. Neutral pH is 7.0 so you can’t swing too far down the scale (acid) or too far up (alkaline) even though your digestive juices are like battery acid! Neutral, or close to, is the way to avoid heartburn.

Liquid ACV mixed with honey is pretty good and the honey sweetens it a lot. Worth a try!

118. FYI…

Greta is covering the election at 10:00 PM EST on Fox. Maybe, she will have some additional information.

119. Palin did help McDonnell in Virginia afterall –

120. twe, TBT11, Peter Francisco,

Just off the wire, Thomas M. (Mumbles) Menino has just won his 5th term as Mayah of Boston. This is OK, because his challenger was a d*psh*t:

For a little fun, Howie Carr has put up this web site. I’ve met the Mayah and talked to him and still don’t know what he said:

121. NJ update 74.3% of precincts reporting

Corzine 43.9%
    Christie 49.8%
    Daggett 5.4%

122. NY23 w/27% reporting

Owens 50.6%
    Hoffman 44.4%

123. I have been in a heated battle against obots over at TRSOL over the definition of NBC. We’re up to about 320 comments pertaining to the dismissal of the Barrnett case. Please help defeat these obots that want to change the definition of NBC to fit Obama’s admitted circumstances.

I think I have them “on the ropes”.

124. FOX reports that Christie won……
    woooooo hooooooooooooo

125. Seven down ticket R pickups in Virginia vs two for D’s

126. joyceaz // November 3, 2009 at 11:19 pm

It just came through, Joyce.

CHRISTIE WINS!!

127. D2i, owens pulled ahead? is that right? pls say it’s a typo!

128. Linda from NY,

To respond to AT’s article (good article BTW):

Two statements IMO are noteworthy. The first is the first line; “the great enemy of clear language is insincerity”. The second is “perhaps they envy China”.

Yes, I fully concur with the author. “Net neutrality” equals gov’t control. You don’t have to look far to support my first quoted statement.

Obama is insincerity incarnate. He is the antithesis of clear language. What his followers call his oratory skills are indeed his skills in creating what appear to be human sounds, sounding quasi professorial, without communicating anything of substance.

When asked a direct question, he seldom answers with a direct answer. Those who are equally impaired will say he is brilliant. The sine qua non of brilliance is the ability to synthesize one’s ideas and communicate it in simple language. He does not possess this by a mile.

As to the ultimate intent of this deception, which by now is anything but well disguised is captured in my second quoted sentence. China is the world leader in its success in controlling the internet used by its public. This current administration wishes to emulate them.

129. Christie should win by more than 5% of the vote in NJ. Especially since they’ve already identified 3000 questionable early ballots. He likely will win w/7 to 8% of the vote when it’s all said and done.

130. Christie’s win is a big blow for the Dems as we all know. As for Owens, only 27% of the vote is in. Still too early.

131. I guess O’s oratory skills these last few days were just not enough.

132. If I were a Democrat with an (I) after my name, I’d be looking for a change of underwear right about now.

WND’s Pink Slip campaign takes on so much more meaning after tonight. Let’s hope this is a harbinger of things to come in 2010.

Not saying that the Repubs are perfect (far from it) but we’ve seen what the Dems have already done to ruin America.

Good job backing Corzine, Barky. We can see the tremendous amount of influence your endorsement and trips to NJ had on the voters. HA HA! Bastid.

133. ticktock – owens has held a five pt. lead for awhile now but only 38% of precinct being reported

134. bob strauss,

Let me pop on over there and rake them over the coals…

136. bob strauss: admirable of you to keep up the fight at TSOL. I’m convinced “Brygone” (or however spelled) is a paid OBOT over there.

His lies are extremely TIRING so I try to avoid the comments but a brief scan to see who is doing rebuttals.

They will keep moving the goal posts, as I’m sure you are WELL aware. But its admirable of you to keep trying.

For the obots its ‘too scary to look or listen’ (a good column at AT): http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/10/the_selfcensorship_of_liberals_1.html

I blogged about it myself (but probably noone read it) here: http://saucyusa.blogspot.com/2009/10/too-scary-to-look-or-listen.html

Good on ya for trying, mate…

137. d2i

Not following congressional race. Does it look like a win for Owen?

138. 0’s rhythmic and powerfully soothing voice certainly didn’t help the D’s in Virginia. Hell, I think he screwed them.

139. the results of this race when contrasted w/the 2008 primary and general has me scratching my head. what the hell did the D’s do in this state to ensure 0’s win…something tells me there is a helluva story here.

140. Guys, There’s an open thread at redstate.com regarding Hoffman. I think it will give some updates as far as what is happening. Apparently the Hoffman camp is cautiously optimistic for several reasons which you can read about there.

141. venice: Excellent analysis. Thank you.

Those who watched and listened with a critical eye and ear were well aware of the “deception.”
    Unfortunately, many were oblivious to what they witnessed of the man through his words.

It is interesting you cued into the very first words in the article. “The great enemy of clear language is insincerity.” How true! From the moment I heard him speak, I suspected his words lacked something concrete; not just meaning, something else. I just couldn’t put my finger on it. Over time, it became apparent it was all too easy for him to say “what his audience wanted to hear.” Oh, and how he changed that mantra with each subsequent audience! Why? Did he think we would not notice?

How many times did you say to yourself, “About what is he talking?” Too many, I suspect. Yes, substance was devoid in practically every speech. And yet, people said he was brilliant. I kept looking for his brilliance, but I could not find it. IMHO, there was nothing brilliant about him!

Just words? Just words? That defensive speech he made wherein he tried to convince us that words held value and meaning. He did not believe in the words he quoted at all; we know that now. How shallow; how devoid of purpose he is!

And yet, through his “language,” we discovered what he truly was…empty and insincere.

Thanks for your thoughts. Much appreciated.

142. Linda from NY-
    “And yet, people said he was brilliant. I kept looking for his brilliance,” Linda you had the same problem as I did. I kept looking for it, then when those who were trying to sell him on the nation said that he was brilliant I thought they were either A. Nuts or B. Lying. His language skills to me are a mess, a big blob of nothing. Really this is how South Side Pimps talk, just like a Saturday Night Live sketch. It’s pathetic but these skills have been known to work on teen-agers, adults should have known better.

143. Linda from NY-I think some Presidents were a little rocky in the beginning of their terms but they learned to modify, make adjustments, listen to the people, work with Congress etc. Obama not once did this. I think he is at the point that this is as good as it is ever going to be for him. He is on a straight down path from here, due to his own arrogance, I think most people gave up on him long ago. He is the picture of corruption and incompetence in addition to his illegal NBC issues.
    November 3, 2009
    President Obama Not Watching Election Eve Returns
    In case you were wondering, President Obama is NOT watching the returns on this election Tuesday. The White House has told us they will also have no comment on the results tonight.
    The days of tingling legs all gone.

144. Guess where I’m going to be with my husband on Thursday? EAST FRONT STEPS OF The U.S. CAPITOL (HOUSE SIDE). Thanks CW!

145. http://whitehouse.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/11/03/president-obama-not-watching-election-eve-returns/
    Don’t expect an NY#23 call tonight.
    Wednesday, November 04, 2009 12:00:54 AM · by GVnana · 1+ views
    Chuck Todd twitter account via BigGovernment.com ^ | 11/3/2009 | Chuck Todd
    “Don’t expect a #NY23 call tonight. None of the approx. 11,000 absentee ballots will even be COUNTED until tmro morning.”

LisaGinNZ // November 3, 2009 at 11:34 pm

*********************************************

Lisa…I quit commenting…..I got tired of the OBOT MOB and Phil PI$$ed me off when he took up for them….it got really old telling the truth over and over!!

Fox says Hoffman loses……I hope he contests….there is too much monkey business up there!!

148. Linda,

I’ve posted this several times, but worth repeating. The story apparently divulged by one of O’s high school teachers goes something like this.

A classroom discussion centred on the idea of WMD and the teacher in an effort to encourage class participation asked O what he thought were the greatest weapons of mass destruction. His response: “words”. His words are empty, but in their emptiness, powerfully destructive.