Michigan SOS Jocelyn Benson election chicanery exposed?, Judge Elsenheimer orders release of communications with US & MI legislatures, Dominion & social media
“The only reason to change software after the election would be to obfuscate
evidence of fraud and/or to correct program errors that would de-certify the
election. Our findings show that the Central Lake Township tabulator tape totals
were significantly altered by utilizing two different program versions (10/23/2020 and 11/05/2020), both of which were software changes during an election which violates election law, and not just human error associated with the Dominion Election Management System. This is clear evidence of software generated movement of votes. The claims made on the Office of the Secretary of State website are false.”…Antrim County audit report
“I’ve concluded that the number of possible illegal votes in the state of Michigan tops 379,000 ballots, more than twice the alleged victory margin of Joe Biden,” Navarro said. Biden won the state of Michigan and its 16 Electoral College votes by roughly 150,000 ballots.”...Peter Navarro updated report
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”…Abraham Lincoln
Citizen Wells December 8, 2020.
“Sheriff asks judge to block Michigan order for clerks to delete election data”
“Michigan Attorney Gives Behind the Scenes Update on the IT Inspection of the Antrim County Dominion Machines
On November 16, several members of the MI State legislature sent a letter to Michigan’s Democrat Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson requesting that a full, independent audit of the accusations prior to the certification of the vote. This was after reviewing hundreds of sworn affidavits by GOP and Independent poll challengers and evidence of vote switching by Dominion voting machines in Antrim County, Michigan. The radical Secretary of State, who has a problem with telling the truth, ignored their request.
On November 23, Matthew DePerno of DePerno Law Offices, LLC filed a lawsuit on behalf of Central Lake resident William Bailey, demanding Antrim County allow a forensic investigation of the Dominion voting machines after it was discovered that thousands of ballots cast for President Trump were counted as votes for Joe Biden.”
“At 5:30 PM on Friday, December 4, 13th Circuit Court Judge Kevin A. Elsenheimer granted permission to William Bailey and his team of IT experts to conduct a forensic study of the 16 Dominion voting machines, tabulators, thumb drives, related software, and the Clerk’s “master tabulator.” In his court order, Bailey was also granted the ability to conduct an independent investigation of the images they obtained in their examination. According to DePerno, it would take approximately 6 to 8 hours to obtain the forensic copies, and it made sense to do the work on the weekend when most government employees and residents would not be in the building.”
From the Antrim County Michigan Dominion Voting Systems
Released December 14, 2020.
4. The Antrim County Clerk and Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson have stated that the election night error (detailed above by the vote “flip” from Trump to Biden, was the result of human error caused by the failure to update the Mancelona Township tabulator prior to election night for a down ballot race. We disagree and conclude that the vote flip occurred because of machine error built into the voting software designed to create error.
5. Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson’s statement on November 6, 2020 that “[t]the correct results always were and continue to be reflected on the tabulator totals tape . . . .” was false.
6. The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is of 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008%). We observed an error rate of 68.05%. This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity.
7. The results of the Antrim County 2020 election are not certifiable. This is a result of machine and/or software error, not human error.
8. The tabulation log for the forensic examination of the server for Antrim County from December 6, 2020consists of 15,676 individual events, of which 10,667 or 68.05% of the events were recorded errors. These errors resulted in overall tabulation errors or ballots being sent to adjudication. This high error rates proves the Dominion Voting System is flawed and does not meet state or federal election laws.
9. These errors occurred after The Antrim County Clerk provided a re-provisioned CF card with uploaded software for the Central Lake Precinct on November 6, 2020. This means the statement by Secretary Benson was false. The Dominion Voting System produced systemic errors and high error rates both prior to the update and after the update; meaning the update (or lack of update) is not the cause of errors.”
“REDACTED INFORMATION IN DOMINION AUDIT REPORT SHOWS RACES WERE FLIPPED: ANALYST
The analyst who led the forensic audit of Dominion Voting Systems in Michigan said on Friday the information state officials pushed to redact shows that the outcomes of races were changed.
“The original report had log evidence that we published in the report to show exactly what we did and exactly the findings. Now, those did ultimately get redacted. And so now, the complaint is ‘well, but there’s no real proof and Dominion says ‘no, these things can’t be done,’” Russell Ramsland Jr. said during a virtual appearance on Newsmax’s “Greg Kelly Reports.”
“But at that point, Dominion’s argument is no longer with us. Dominion’s argument is with their own user’s manual and their own logs, because the logs—had they been able to be published—show very clearly that the RCV [ranked-choice voting] algorithm was enacted. It shows very clearly that the error messages were massive. It was very clearly [sic] that races were flipped,” he added.
Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson’s office didn’t respond to a request for comment.
Benson election chicanery further exposed?
The hand recount in Antrim Co, MI, which many considered useless, isn’t the end of the story.
On January 11, MI, Judge Elsenheimer once again overruled the far left Michigan Secretary Of State and ordered the release of large amounts of 2020 election data.
According to the court documents provided by Constitutional Attorney Matthew DePerno, MI Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson has been ordered to supply him with the following information by February 2, 2021.
MI Secretary of State has been ordered to produce any correspondences, communications, and documents between the State of Michigan (including but not limited to the Secretary of State’s Office and/or Jocelyn Benson):
– (a) Antrim County, (b) the Michigan House of Representatives (including but not limited to all members or offices), and (c) the Michigan Senate (including but not limited to members or offices) regarding the 2020 election.
– (a) the Federal Government. (b) the US House of Representatives (including but not limited to all members or offices), and (c) the US Senate (including but not limited to members or offices) regarding the 2020 election.
– Dominion Voting Systems regarding the 2020 election.
– Amazon (or any employee, officer, or director) regarding the 2020 election.
– Apple (or any employee, officer, or director) regarding the 2020 election.
– Google (or any employee, officer, or director) regarding the 2020 election.
– Facebook (or any employee, officer, or director) regarding the 2020 election.”