Thanksgiving 2010, Citizen Wells challenge to Glenn Beck, Glenn Beck Thanksgiving Challenge

Glenn Beck has issued a Thanksgiving Challenge.

“You are probably, like I am, you are excited to enjoy a nice big meal with your family and friends — well, at least the meal part. I don’t know, I’m always excited for people to come over for the holidays until the family actually arrives. And then you hear the doorbell and you’re like — oh, crap, they’re here.
Unfortunately, for as excited as we all may be, I’m about to rain on your parade. Yes, that’s me. I’m your little black rain cloud. I’m going to issue to a challenge to you this Thanksgiving to try to think past the stuffing, think past the turkey in your face and watching football — and try to talk to your family this year about things that really matter.”

“I am the grim reaper of apathy. That is me.”

“I want you to honestly think of this, this weekend when you are with your family, what holds this country together? Is it our values, our principles, our history? Or is it materialism?”

“So, I want to apologize in advance, but it is important. If we don’t wake up our family and friends up and we don’t start having this conversation on a weekend like Thanksgiving, unfortunately, I don’t think that they’re going to know what hit them after the holidays.”

“I know it’s not easy to talk to your families about anything — really anything. You know, our families are so divided right now and we have to try to stitch it back up. And it’s hard to talk about anything other than football and food on Thanksgiving. But when you go through the news of the day, it’s apparent that it cannot be business as usual in this country.”

I agree with what Glenn Beck is saying. Our friends and associates who are ill informed and in denial need to be awakend. Glenn Beck addresses important issues like terrorism, our economy, inflation and more government control of our lives. But isn’t that like talking about problems in Nazi Germany in 1945 and not mentioning Adolf Hitler?

I agree that Barack Obama is not the only problem, but he is a huge part of the problem and his issues go to the heart of the matter. Upholding and defending the US Constitution.

Increasingly awareness of Obama eligibility issues has spread. Rush Limbaugh, Lou Dobbs and Sean Hannity have all asked questions about Obama’s birth certificate, natural born citizen status and eligibility. High ranking military officers, including multiple generals, have come out and questioned Obama. Major General Paul E. Vallely, retired, has asked for Obama’s resignation. LTC Terry Lakin is facing court martial for refusing illegal orders to deploy.

Kerchner v Obama, with plaintiff  CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret), went to conference in the US Supreme Court on November 23, 2010. No mention anywhere by Beck.

With all of the awareness and information about Obama’s eligibility issues, one major media player, Glenn Beck, has not only not covered these stories, he has insulted millions of concerned Americans who question Obama. Beck has not covered these issues on Fox, his radio show and TheBlaze.com.

Glenn Beck stated:

“But when you go through the news of the day, it’s apparent that it cannot be business as usual in this country.”

Glenn Beck, that includes you!

If you are not going to cover the important story, or at least ask this simple question and demand an answer:

“Why has Obama, for over 2 years, employed numerous private and government attorneys to avoid presenting a legitimate birth certificate and college records?”

If you are not going to cover this story of a lifetime, then at least

Apologize to the American people and the military.

Advertisements

77 responses to “Thanksgiving 2010, Citizen Wells challenge to Glenn Beck, Glenn Beck Thanksgiving Challenge

1. CW – You hit the nail on the head when Glenn Beck said –

And your reply was –
    “Upholding and defending the US Constitution.”

God Bless This Country and All It’s People on this Thanksgiving Day

2. http://www.prisonplanet.com/deadlier-than-scanners-tsa-to-spread-flesh-eating-bacteria.html

Syphilis, lice, gonorrhea, ringworm, chlamydia, staph, strep, noro and papilloma viruses are also going to be readily transferred to travelers since TSA agents do not change gloves between each pat down. Now that screeners are literally touching genitalia, the risk of transmitting sexual diseases will skyrocket.

3. FS – My question is this – What ITH are they going to do when explosive devices will be reduced to the size of a pea and hidden anywhere? There is no end to the BS. Sorry I got OT, but this whole scenario has gotten out of hand.

4. Free Speech……………………………….
    What do you expect from people in whose domain, all of what you said is indeed an intragel part of. Since they live with all of the alleged ailments,they think everybody else should too. They LIKE their sick lifestyles which begets MORE,AND MORE diseases, and vermin.

5. There is nothing more that BHO need produce for the Supreme Court to declare his illegitimacy. There’s NO DISPUTE that BHO’s father was British on BHO’s birth.

Instead of asking about where is Glen Beck, why not ask, where are Roberts, Scalia, Thomas and Alito?????

6. Ted………………………………
    This is the same question that I am asking. But we will soon have an answer………EITHER WAY.

7. Ted…………………………..
    You are right . We really don’t need any more evidence. However it would be nice to have the ABSOLUTE PROOF of his INELIGIBILITY, to use in HANGING him and the A$$HOLES WHO helped put him in the WH.

8. To All My Fellow Patriots……

May your Thanksgiving Day be a blessing to you and may we each “Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy Name.”

There is a great fondness in my heart for the commenters here at CW and for CW’s willingness to stay faithful to his calling and for providing this blog.

9. Dr Jerome Corsi Exposes Cancer Risks From TSA Full Body Scanners

10. Maj. Gen.Jerry R Curry (Ret.) Speaks Out On The Obama Eligibility Issue

11. I am very THANKFUL for Loyal American Citizens, such as yourselves. There is no doubt that Barry Obama/Soetoro could never meet the eligibilty requirement sent forth in OUR Constitution. Enjoy today, and continue to educate those that do not know. Stay safe, God Bless.

12. To all on the blog and especially CW,
    Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
    God Bless all of you.

Pete

13. Doctors sound TSA germ alert
    Dangers include syphilis, lice, viruses, ringworm

14. oldsalt79, we already do have absolute proof of his ineligibility. There’s NO DISPUTE his father was British Citizen on baby O’s birth. Case closed.

15. I wish all a blessed, abundant and grateful Thanksgiving this 2010.

For the first time in many years and I fear maybe not for a long time after, we are celebrating Thanksgiving feast as a family. I am very grateful for this opportunity to serve my family with the best I got.

This is not all I am thankful for. In spite of the menacing threats America is facing, I am thankful for the awakening of America to recognize and acknowledge our clear and present danger. I am always grateful for Citizenwells, Dr. Kate, Charles Kerner, Mario Apuzzo, Dr. Taitz, Lt. Col. Lakin, The Tea Party movement,the basic freedom loving spirit of most America and the many, many others who are making an effort to take back and restore America.

I believe in my heart of hearts we will win battle but only with enlightened effort of most Americans. Most of our enlightenment comes form the wonderful web sites like Citizenwells, Dr. Kate and so many others. Let us keep up the good work.

16. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at CW’s, and may God bless.

I think most of us know the real story of Thanksgiving. But some of our liberal friends may not. So, send this link along……maybe someone will see the light.

“This evening as we eat our feasts, let us not forget what Thanksgiving is truly for giving thanks for. It is not that the Indians saved the colonists from certain starvation.

No, it is that one man – William Bradford – saw the wisdom of private property and free enterprise, and the folly of socialist society, and through his wisdom – far before the Founding Fathers – he took action to save his people and lay the groundwork for what would become America.”

17. usapatriots-shout @ 12:04 pm |
    What you wrote is lovely and I agree with every word. Remember you are not fighting alone, so many loyal Americas are with you all the way. I remember what was said in the George Washington video yesterday-“he never gave up” and then he went on the attack and turned the war in the colonists favor. If George Washington can do it, so can we. We will clean up DC so that it so honorable then we can start calling it by its proper name Washington, DC. Too dishonorable at this time, must be referred to as DC.

18. Received this in my email this morning. ….(Interesting)

“PUBLIC NOTICE: Natural Born Citizens Party to form Natural Born Citizen Associations in every state capitol and every major US municipality.”

“Legally naturalized US citizens to be invited to apply as associate members of the Natural Born Citizen Associations – both parents being legal US citizens at birth — the child of two (both) legally naturalized US citizens will be eligible for full membership in NBC Associations as these NBCs are/will be constitutionally eligible to be elected POTUS/CINC as Natural Born Citizens. “

19. OldSalt,

Thank-you for the kind words on the previous page.

Ditto.

20. Ted | November 25, 2010 at 11:58 am |

****************************************************
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
    There are still paid obots at, The Right Side Of Life, that are still arguing that Obama being born British doesn’t matter, They argue Obama has an American mother and he was born in Hawaii. They cite every law case they can adulterate the meaning of, and every decision they can twist, to argue Obama is legit. The obots there, spew venomous hate filled rants, about how ignorant birthers are, because they believe Obama wasn’t born in Hawaii, and he isn’t a natural born Citizen.

I believe what is in the White House right now amounts to a criminal enterprise, engaged in organized crime. On the one hand we have Obama, and his supporters, breaking the law, and usurping the office of president, and in the other hand, we have the criminal enterprise legal department, obfuscating the facts , and blocking all legal actions against the head criminal puppet in charge. Nowhere is the Constitution mentioned, and passing around a forgery for a birth certificate, and using a fraudulent social security number doesn’t rise to the level of an investigation. Sounds like the “mob” to me.

21. Happy Thanksgiving everyone…….hope you all have a great day…….

22. Paxson | November 25, 2010 at 2:43 pm |

Happy Thanksgiving, Paxson, and thanks for the LC link.

I find it interesting that LC suggests that ‘Insider’ who’s been reporting info to Ulsterman is none other than Rahm(it) Emanuel, who, not surprisingly, is ineligible to run for Mayor of Chi-cago due to his lack of residency. We have a lot of ineligibility afloat these days.

Have been wondering about ‘Insider.’ This makes sense, due to Emanuel’s hasty retreat from the illegal White House; it could very well be.

23. bob strauss @ 1:20 pm |
    but Winston Churchill was the son of an American mother, but he followed his father as a citizen of Great Britian. Maybe that is why he defended that island nation with every breath in his body. Sir Winston Churchill was also the first British citizen to become an honorary American Citizen.
    Sir Winston Spencer-Churchill (1874-1965) was the son of Lord Randolph Henry Spencer-Churchill and the American heiress Jennie Jerome
    “I AM, AS YOU KNOW, HALF AMERICAN BY BLOOD.”
    CHURCHILL’S OWN COPY OF THE OFFICIAL PROGRAM FOR HIS HONORARY U.S. CITIZENSHIP, which was brought back to London by Churchill’s son Randolph as his father was too ill to attend the ceremony personally. Churchill was able to prepare a gracious and eloquent statement in advance of the ceremony, and this is included here along with President Kennedy’s prepared remarks, and the text of the proclamation. The honoree’s remarks (read out by Randolph at the White House ceremony) are vintage Churchill: “It is a remarkable comment on our affairs that the former Prime Minister of a great sovereign state should thus be received as an honorary citizen of another. I say “great sovereign state” with design and emphasis, for I reject the view that Britain and the Commonwealth should now be relegated to a tame and minor role in the world… I am, as you know, half American by blood, and the story of my association with that mighty and benevolent nation goes back nearly ninety years to the day of my Father’s marriage. In this century of storm and tragedy I contemplate with high satisfaction the constant factor of the interwoven and upward progress of our peoples. Our comradeship and our brotherhood in war were unexampled. We stood together, and because of that fact the free world now stands.” Provenance: Sir Winston Churchill, thence by family descent; sale Sotheby’s London, 15 July 1998, lot 115.

24. bob strauss @ 1:20 pm |
    “Sounds like the “mob” to me.” Well bob it is the mob-they have quite a few down there on the South Side of Chicago. You would have to go there and see it with your own eyes to understand what a bad, bad place it is-more like the law of the jungle. The first time I ever saw it, it looked like the pictures of bombed out Berlin-or Ft. Apache the Bronx-Maybe it is a center of organized crime-Italian, Greek, Russian and other Mobs since no one would think of looking there and they could maintain a low profile. Remember these people have no consciences and are true believers of the ends justify the means. The resistance just has to be smart and know the enemy, can you imagine what life will be like when these factions start fighting within themselves, or start ratting each other out to save their own hides, they don’t know who may have flipped already and they made a huge error going to el-cheapo document forgery store-I don’t think a pro would have messed up that bad. They made a lot of mistakes, probably why they are trying so hard to defend the garbage. Don’t forget Chicago is fully versed in chop shops, and odometer fraud and bogus documents for stolen vehicles. They used to bust these operations all the time.

25. “1962 Obama articles don’t mention wife, son”
    “Newspaper features on father present more evidence president’s story false”

Posted: November 18, 2010 – 9:45 pm Eastern

“Two Hawaii newspaper articles published in June 1962 – the month Barack Obama Sr. left the islands to attend classes at Harvard University – make no reference to his wife, Ann Dunham, or his then 10-month-old son, Barack Obama Jr.

The articles found in the microfilm files in the Library of Congress newspaper collection in Washington, D.C., confirm questions about the veracity of the official Obama nativity story told in the president’s autobiography “Dreams from My Father.”

In what is obviously a personality feature story, Griffin makes no mention that Obama married a woman in Honolulu and had a baby while he was studying at the University of Hawaii. Nor is there indication any plans by Obama Sr. to rejoin anyone in Hawaii before he returned to Kenya.

Instead, Griffin appears to operate on the premise that Obama lives by himself.”

=====================
    =====================
    “alias Barack Obama: Portrait of a Presidential fraud”

Posted by Polarik on Wednesday, November 03, 2010 10:48:10 AM

“Barack Obama is not the person occupying the White House! He is an imposter – born in the Middle East, grew up in Indonesia, and then sent to the US mainland. His mother is not Stanley Ann Dunham. His father is not Barack Hussein Obama Sr. They never met in Hawaii. He never graduated from Punahou. He never attended Occidental College. He never graduated from Columbia. He spent all of one year at Harvard before landing a job as an attorney.

His biography is as bogus as is his birth certificate.

He is the greatest identity fraud in history.”

26. Paxson | November 25, 2010 at 2:43 pm | Be prepared.

———————————————————————–

27. Paxson | November 25, 2010 at 2:43 pm | Be prepared.

———————————————————————–

Thanks for posting. I agree 100%. This article should go viral.

28. Paxson, FreeSpeech,

I did see the Court review last week whereby a Federal Judge refused to remove CAIR off the unindited list as a co-consipirator and touted that the DOJ had proven its 4 main points, mainly the financial front of Hamas.

I asked myself when reading the ruling, why Eric holder allowed the DOJ to persue this angle. The only conclusion I have at this time is the same as the information link Paxson provided, which it would “appear” to the public as a victory against terroists and their financial supporters and nothing more.

For example, what the hell good is it, for a Federal Judge to agree with the DOJ that CAIR has in fact conspired to financially support a known terroist group, Hamas, only to “name” them as “un-indited”. What the hell is that?

Why are they not being arrested? I could go on, but for another time. I am on my smart-phone away from the house for now. Forgive my spelling.

Just saying

29. Michelle | November 25, 2010 at 3:22 pm |

I know well Michelle, I was born and raised near Chicago, my father sold property to people he knew to be in organized crime. From my perspective it was everywhere.
    I escaped the cold, and politics, and moved to Texas in 1978, and now live in Nevada. I don’t miss the place.

30. The photo in Drudge shows China and Russia agreeing to ‘quit’ the US Dollar.

This is a story in Bloomberg —

Russia has already been forced to sell its US Dollar reserves: “Capital Flight — Outflows are hurting the ruble and forcing the central bank to step up foreign currency sales.”

Many years ago, when the US Automaker Packard merged with the US Automaker Studebaker, I remember the commentary talked about ‘two drunks holding each other up!’

That is what the headline in Drudge should have read: ‘two drunks holding each other up.’

The problem with the US Dollar lately, is that it is becoming ‘too expensive!’ Watch for Gold and Oil prices to DROP in the near future. They have been hanging on too long at too high a level.

Even George Soros has baled out of Gold, and Warren Buffett refuses to hold any of it.

31. bob strauss @ 4:45 pm |
    Bob I was born in city of Chicago but raised in the suburbs, one of which was Addison, Illinois. The guys would always say did you know the mob built Addison? how was I supposed to know that, I was a little kid. To me it would get so confusing-real Mob guys who were older and kept the businesses real quiet-the wanna-be’s, those who were trying to macho, the idiots who beat their girl friends-very confusing to me. If I heard a whisper that a guy was mobbed up I was out of there. Some of the Italian guys inferred that they were hoods so they wouldn’t get beat up. You heard what happened to Joe Testa right?

32. http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2010/11/ltc-lakins-brother-on-revolution-radio.html
    LTC Lakin’s Brother on Revolution Radio: LTC Lakin’s Had Other Active Duty Military that Want to Sign Onboard; I’ll Carry the Flag on this One!
    ObamaRelease YourRecords on 3:51 AM
    Video: LTC Terry Lakin’s brother, Dr. Greg Lakin, on Revolution Radio with DrKate. Part 1 embedded below along with links to the other segments.
    Via DrKate of Revolution Radio; Dr Lakin will discuss his efforts to call attention to his brother’s plight; the Obama administration’s non-response; the upcoming trial; and other aspects of this critical case. LTC Lakin is facing Court Martial December 14-15 for asking the Commander in Chief to produce his credentials.
    Dr. Kate’s Revolution Radio here. Dr. Kate’s blog here. Hat tip to SafeguardOurConstitution.
    I want to give Thanks to all of the members of the Military that take their Oath seriously. Happy Thanksgiving!

33. I am offering my comment out of sequence – I just logged on. May I say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here. I learn from all of you and and bless all of you in voicing your thoughts and frustrations about our (collective) concerns and apparent ineffectiveness. The posters here are the most thoughtful and well researched of any sites I travel. My absooute gut feeling is that Beck does NOT dare speak about the eligibility issue for fear of harm. He is hell bent in every other regard, to expose the Obama. I think the Jake Tappers, O’Reilleys and Becks (who all initially voiced eligibility issues) have backed off for some scary reasons. It hits home even more following the JFK anniversary. People die over less. CW gives us hope that an uprising cannot be quelled – an uprising of the informed and patriotic.

34. The FIRST thing Obama did as a newly elected Illinois State Senator was to attempt to declare a Muslim holiday. Obama sponsored Bill SR0110 in the 90th General Assembly to declare November 1, 1997 to be Islamic Community Center Day. It did not pass.

Little known facts about Obama:

In 2001, Obama sponsored Illinois Senate Bill 750 creating the “Halal Food Act,” providing for inspections by the Department of Agriculture to ensure that all food labeled Halal is prepared according to Islamic law.

This act plays into Islamization. Here’s how it works and how Halal food plays a role:
    “From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.
    They will push for the introduction of halaal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply

35. Michelle | November 25, 2010 at 5:53 pm
    You heard what happened to Joe Testa right?
    ************************************
    I don’t think so.

36. Joe was a real mob guy, he was on a golf trip in FL so the mob put a bomb in the golf bag. Sad end.

37. Michelle | November 25, 2010 at 8:38 pm |

*********************************8
    Must have made someone mad. I feel sorry for the golf clubs.

38. Katie 7:19 PM
    ********************************
    Agreed, Katie. I think Beck knows something we don’t. As far as O’Reilly is concerned, he bends over backward to put the best construction on most of what Obama does and always refrains deliberately from labeling him “socialist”. I’m not that well acquainted with Tapper. Beck calls Obama a progressive (socialist) but adamantly refuses the eligibility issue and what is uncalled for – makes fun of anyone who speaks of it. It is like he wants to repudiate and wash his hands of any part of the Obama birth question.

39. Oh I get it-we are supposed to ask for the Halal certified birth certificate, because the COLB he is putting on the internet it not Kosher, of course it isn’t Halal either. Halal should run thru the entire “religion” not just about food. Obama wrote the law, he ought to live by the same law or you don’t have to do halal.
    Halal certification

Obama: “My Muslim Faith” Deletes everything. Creates the Halal Food Act. (“Halal” food is
    defined to mean food that is prepared under and maintained in strict
    compliance with the laws of the Islamic religion.) Makes it a Class B
    misdemeanor for any person to: make a statement that tends to
    deceive or otherwise lead a reasonable individual to believe that a
    non-halal food product is halal; falsely represent any food sold,
    prepared, served, or offered for sale to be halal; remove or destroy
    the original identification affixed to food commodities to indicate
    they are halal; or engage in certain other conduct. Amends the
    Consumer Fraud and Deceptive Business Practices Act. Provides
    that a dealer who prepares, distributes, sells, or exposes
    for sale any food represented to be halal shall disclose the basis
    upon which that representation is made by posting the information
    required by the Director of Agriculture in a conspicuous
    place upon the premises at which the food is sold or exposed
    for sale. Provides that a violation is an unlawful practice.
    SENATE AMENDMENT NO. 2.
    In the definition of “advertise”, includes advertising in
    Internet and electronic media.

40. Gordo 3:23 PM

*******************************
    I’ve watched the Ronald Polland video several times and am beginning to really observe that the angle of Obama’s head allegedly photoshopped from pic to pic does look fishy. It is just that we automatically look at a picture as real and do not suspect tampering. I can somewhat see how a complete identity could be set up for him but wonder on what basis Polland sets forth that Obama was born in the Middle East. Obama does have the same shape of face as Stanley Ann Dunham, but maybe she was selected by the perpetrators of this false identity because of the face shape?

I still say there is something VERY fishy about the ears. Recently I copied two pics taken within several years, and Obama’s ears are quite close to his head in the first one, but in the more recent pic his ears are quite protruding. How can this be? I can see how it could be the other way around, as he might have had cosmetic surgery.

The large scar on the right side of the skull is a puzzle, too. I keep trying to find recent pics that show that side of his head, but, if you notice, the cameras seldom take shots of it.
    The best I could see recently is that the scar did not seem noticeable. Who knows who we are dealing with here.

Another thing: Most of us feel that there has been some sort of collusion among the judges, Congress, etc., to keep the eligibility question off limits. Our assumption is that they have been told something we haven’t. Well, maybe they were told lies of some sort to seal their lips. If they were lies, then they have been duped, too. So, the guy in the WH could be just a common thug with a manufactured history and identity. I can’t wait for Polland’s second installment.

41. Cabbie and Katie,
    You said: O’Reilly is concerned, he bends over backward to put the best construction on most of what Obama does and always refrains deliberately from labeling him “socialist”.
    ________________________________________________
    I’m speculating the O’Reilly is a bit of a perv and probably has some skeletons that would destroy his brand. Just speculation, nothing else.

42. On this Thanksgiving Day, I keep on reflecting upon the interview with that former KGB agent who discussed the steps to demoralize a country with the goals of implementing a communist regime.

Things aren’t good in our country right now with respect to our economy, but we (collectively) as a people need to regain our optimism that made our country so great. They want us to be afraid, insecure, whispering about conspiracy etc. so they can foist their objectives on us.

We don’t need a technician for our next President, we need a leader who is going to restore the American spirit in all of us. I’m not sure who that person is yet, but we’ll know it when we see it.

Happy Thanksgiving, all. We need to remember our blessings.

43. Cabby – AZ @ 9:09 pm |
    One day I was talking to my neighbor and he had his hair cut very close to his head. All of a sudden I noticed a scar on his head very similar to Obama’s, I said Oh my gosh what happened? Well when he was a teen-ager, he and his older brothers were cutting some tree limbs and somebody wasn’t paying attention and he got whapped on the head but good-knocked him out cold. Scared the living day-lights out of his brothers, get Dad-Italian father-he got hysterical-good thing the ambulance arrived just in time. He is/was ok but all the boys learned a good lesson that day.

44. LM | November 25, 2010 at 8:43 pm |

Happy Thanksgiving, LM.

I have two words for Moochelle: STUFF IT! (And I don’t mean the turkey).

I’m sure she had pie, with a side of fries and a double cheeseburger. What an embarassment she is.

45. “Dr. Ron Polland speaks with The Post & Email”

“MRS. RONDEAU: Do you think he was born anywhere in Kenya?

DR. POLLAND: No, I don’t. Did you catch a part in my video (or maybe see the post) where I show a screen capture taken of Snopes.com in April 21, 2008, where they say he was born in Kenya? They had also listed Queens Hospital, too. One thing is certain – there is nothing that actually proves Obama was born in Hawaii. As far as I’m concerned, I can posit another place of birth for Obama and there will be no absolute proof that I am wrong.

MRS. RONDEAU: Do you have any ideas of where that could be?

DR. POLLAND: My first choice is an Arab country in North Africa. Second choice is Ghana.

MRS. RONDEAU: Why is that?

DR. POLLAND: Because of where this individual was who may be his father.

MRS. RONDEAU: Have you done some research into that?

DR. POLLAND: Yes, but the bulk of that research is being done by other people. If, in fact, the father wasn’t Obama Sr., whom could it be, and what about the timing and everything? The preponderance of evidence collected so far will allow us to say, with 95% certainty, that he was not born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961. …”

46. SueK@ 9:39 pm |
    These talk show chicks and their perpetual diets-so boring. Michelle must not have much to do worrying about what folks eat-crazy.

47. GORDO @ 9:40 pm |
    Do you think this is who Dr. Ron is hinting about ?

Muammar Gaddafi
    Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi1 (Arabic: معمر القذافي‎ audio (help·info) Mu‘ammar al-Qaḏḏāfī; also known simply as Colonel Gaddafi; born 7 June 1942) has been the de facto leader of Libya since a coup in 1969.[1]

48. Did you guys see Sarah Palin’s newest Facebook post? Classic, this’ll get the morons talking. Oh probably not, because they’ll have to admit that Obama makes gaffes too….

Sarah Palin’s first paragraph on Thanksgiving message today:
    “My fellow Americans in all 57 states, the time has changed for come. With our country founded more than 20 centuries ago, we have much to celebrate – from the FBI’s 100 days to the reforms that bring greater inefficiencies to our health care system. We know that countries like Europe are willing to stand with us in our fight to halt the rise of privacy, and Israel is a strong friend of Israel’s. And let’s face it, everybody knows that it makes no sense that you send a kid to the emergency room for a treatable illness like asthma and they end up taking up a hospital bed. It costs, when, if you, they just gave, you gave them treatment early, and they got some treatment, and ah, a breathalyzer, or an inhalator. I mean, not a breathalyzer, ah, I don’t know what the term is in Austrian for that…

Of course, the paragraph above is based on a series of misstatements and verbal gaffes made by Barack Obama …..”

49. Paxson @ 9:59 pm |
    Touche, Sarah on that one.

50. “Qaddafi spoke after President Barack Obama’s first speech to the General Assembly.

Referencing Obama as “my son,” Qaddafi said: “We are happy that a young African Kenyan was voted for and made president.”

51. Michelle | November 25, 2010 at 9:41 pm |

Michelle, that ‘View’ group is beyond annoying. They had that show on a few weeks ago while my car was being serviced and I asked myself how anyone could watch that garbage. Goldberg and Behar are the moonbats’ moonbats and are irrelevant; all they do is make a lot of noise.

As far as the first ‘lady’ (and I use that term loosely) is concerned, it’s all about control. I’ll eat what I want, thanks, and right now, it’s a handful of Cheez-Its :).

52. GORDO | November 25, 2010 at 10:16 pm |

Gordo, I seem to recall that the “Friends of Obama” fundraising that went to Odinga originated through Libya I could be wrong (so don’t quote it), but for some reason it seems to stick out in my mind that way…

53. SueK @10:18 pm |
    What a horrible thing to happen to a girl-trapped listening to day time TV tripe, soap operas-I can’t stand that stuff-too nerve wracking. My house is always well stocked with books if I get sick and have to stay home. Sue-I hope that you had a Good Thanksgiving. I watched the news which was all about stupid sales at the malls. They are hoping for a good Christmas, I can’t blame them for that.

54. I was looking for the remote, Michelle, but some guy who was waiting for his car had it, and he was asleep. It was torture. I looked at the new cars in the showroom rather than listen to that bull.

Today was a standard day, but thanks for the good wishes!

I need socks, but won’t go near any store this weekend; will try my hand at darning.

55. SueK @ 10:28 pm |
    Darning done easy by me. Do you have an old light bulb-the round kind-you put the sock over it and just keep sewing until the hole is gone. Not too lumpy so it doesn’t irritate your skin. I hate the stores too, but I saw something new here in FL that sounds interesting-they call them pop-ups-little stores good brands that can be assembled overnight-leave in place til season is over-FL has a lot of empty malls, so not a problem here. Looked really cool on TV they look small but efficient.

56. “Sen. Barack Obama, with a donation of nearly $1 million, and a son of Libyan dictator Muammar Gadhafi were among the biggest contributors to the presidential campaign of controversial Kenyan leader Raila Odinga, according to an internal document obtained by WND.

Among the 72 individuals and organizations that contributed money to Odinga’s 2007 presidential run in Kenya, Shabbir lists “Friends of Senator B.O.” as having donated 66,000,000 Kenyan schillings, about $950,000.

Saif el-Islam Gadhafi, the Libyan strongman’s second oldest son, reportedly donated 53,450,000 Kenyan schillings, about $765,000.”

57. Ok, Michelle-thanks! I have many old lightbulbs and won’t use the the new ones; if one of those bloody things breaks, you have to call the Hazmat team!

Local stores, it is; no malls or ‘shopping centers.’ Lots of vacant businesses around here, too. I think we can stop blaming Bush, and start blaming the guy who really caused it all.

58. SueK @ 10:49 pm |
    WHO IS BARACK OBAMA?OBAMA USING EXECUTIVE ORDERS TO IMPLEMENT RADICAL AGENDABy Dick Morris And Eileen McGann11.22.2010Share this article
    Does President Obama plan to move to the center in response to his overwhelming rejection at the polls on November 2nd? No way! Instead, he is moving to implement, through executive action, two of the most controversial items in his 2010 agenda — a carbon tax and pollution permit system and a ban on the use of secret ballots in union elections. Through executive action by the Environmental Protection Administration (EPA) and the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), the Obama Administration is planning to effectuate both policies without asking Congress.
    Never mind that he couldn’t persuade even a top heavy Democratic Congress to pass either program. Or that public opinion polls show massive rejection of both measures. Or that each is a sure job killer by itself — and together, they are even worse. This arrogant, ideologically-driven radical is determined to have his way and the public be damned!
    Obama will live to regret these moves. Republicans in the House will defund these actions and insert legislative language making it a crime to spend appropriated funds to implement them. By this strategy, all of the controversial Obama legislation will be at issue during the budget fight — taxes, Obamacare, cap and trade, and card check. The more these issues are inserted into the budget fight, the greater the chances of Republican victory.
    So President Obama has not learned the lessons of 2010 and likely never will.

59. GORDO | November 25, 2010 at 10:47 pm |

That’s right, Gordo. My exact recollection. Thanks.

60. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2633168/posts
    Chris Christie’s Advice to GOP Governors Brings Down the House
    What new governors can’t understand, he said, is that “I don’t care if you had a Democrat or a Republican before you,” you will still be up against the same “it’s never been done that way” mindset. He told governors-elect that their own political advisers will tell them, “Let’s not kick anybody you shouldn’t kick and you’ll be fine; let’s incrementalize, kick them a little and cuddle up to them at other times.” Which is fine, he said, if you want voters to “fog over” when you speak, throw down the newspaper when they read about you, and vote against you the next time.
    Speaking about his own fight against the teachers unions, he said he likes teachers, too, “but I can’t stand their union.” Freezing teacher salaries for a year and asking teachers to pay 1.5 percent of their salary for health benefits was characterized as such an historic assault on schools that even his own first-grader, Bridget, was hurt as a result. Really? Sure, he said, and told a story about her supposedly coming home with her first report card and complaining that OF COURSE her marks were poor. “I can’t concentrate, I can’t study,” with a teacher whose pay has been frozen. “Dad, stop the madness!”
    In answer to the huge laughter and applause from the crowd, he said, “You laugh, but that’s the crap I have to listen to in New Jersey.

61. Gordo, interesting theory. I hope that the mask will be pulled off soon. Kind of like one of those Scooby Doo episodes…”..and I would have gotten away with it if it weren’t for you meddling kids”.

62. Michelle | November 25, 2010 at 10:58 pm |

Ya know, Michelle, it seems to be getting close to the time that We the People will take matters into our own hands and to hell ‘political corectness.’ ‘They don’t play by the rules, so why should the public?

Hate to say that, but I feel that this has reached the boiling point and no one has turned off the stove.

Let’s hope that this ‘new’ Congress will actually take the advice of the article you quoted and simply not pay lip service. That’s what we elected them to do!

63. SueK | November 25, 2010 at 11:48 pm |

———————————————————————————————-
    I agree SueK. It’s maddening.

64. They keep drumming up the madness that we are the violent ones. When they know that we are too sophisticated to stoop to their level. In the past few weeks they had that member of the Green Party that shut down the schools in South Florida, razor blades sent to a scientist (by a member of PETA), white powder, death threats and horrible insults to a young girl who is participating in a dance contest. The environmentalist, inspired by the fraud Al “I supported Ethanol because I was running for President” Gore, who nearly bombed the building of the Discover channel…. and on and on..

They are about to come unglued.

They are the ones who are insane.

65. The more that I think about these Wikeleaks dumping of information, the more that I have to wonder if it was done on purpose to damage our standing in the world. We’ve let the fox into the hen house.

66. Can you imagine the uproar if death threats (multiple) were made to a high profile Democrat’s family member? Bristol Palin hasn’t hurt anyone. She is a young woman, yet the liberal elite are total hypocrites. They would be saying that Glenn Beck or Rush were the cause…. Yet the Olbermann’s, Schultz’s etc. keep on with their same old schtick.

Our society is insane right now. We need to maintain the higher ground. It’s driving them nuts.

67. http://octaman.com/comments/malcolmo.html

Have a look at this suddenly disabled and removed collage of pictures of thr Usurper and Malcolm X. He is a carbon copy picture of MALCOLM X,at least in my opinion. I always had a strange feeling about their non-resemblance. With this crazy “conspiracy” and the “birth certificate” —–anything and everything can and is probably going on !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Will we ever know the “TRUTH——–ONLY GOD KNOWS !!!!!!!!!!!

68. I have a question about the Supreme Court. Will Sotomayor and Kagan be excluded from a decision about Obama’s eligibility since they were both appointed by him? I would think they should be excluded automatically. That would give us a 4-3 decision if it went far enough to require a full court decision. I just hope they consider it. Hope everybody had a nice Thanksgiving!!!

69. Has anyone heard when the Supreme Court will decide whether the Kerschner case will be ruled upon for “STANDING” ? What is going on with the four Conservatives and Moderate Kennedy ? Do you think their really in this conspiracy or just waiting for the right time to act ? I am particulary disappointed with Thomas and Scalia—hard core conservatives whom i used to admire alot.
    Why would all this “CRAZY” and “Unconstitutional” stuff be going on at such a frantic pace ,if the Usurper knew they would rule “NO STANDING?
    Want us to think they care a “LITTLE”—ha!ha! what a joke!!!!!!

Everyone say a little prayer in your own way,”PRAYERS” CAN NEVER HURT—-as a CW blogger told me a week ago—-“NEVER LOSE HOPE”

70. “Is Obama the secret son of Malcolm X?”

“If Barack Hussein Obama II is Malcolm X’s biological son and ideological heir, it would uniquely explain the mystery of why he was so generously helped by so many Arab and communist “friends in high places” long before he was a “somebody.””

[Morph of Barack O to Malcolm X courtesy Polarik.]

71. GORDO | November 26, 2010 at 2:30 am |

“Is Obama the secret son of Malcolm X?”

_______________________________________________

That then poses an even bigger question – Does that make him legitimate as a NBC?

72. For me, I think whoever thought up “religion and politics are off limits” had the scheme of ruining our country.

If you think about it, not discussing these two topics keeps us from uniting. Great minds think alike, but you can’t find them if you’re not allowed to discuss the topics.