WDBO, Orlando FL, Candidate: I AM a crook!

I spoke to Larry Sinclair a few minutes ago, he told me about the following article on the WDBO, Orlando blog.

From WDBO, Hazen’s News Blog, February 22, 2010.

“Candidate: I AM a crook!”

“Republicans have been licking their chops for the past year to find a candidate who can win back the District 24 Congressional seat from Suzanne Kosmas. But they’re also going to have to face off with one “no party affiliation” guy who is laying it all out there.

Allow me to introduce you to Larry Sinclair (that’s him in the picture to the left). He lives in Port Orange, and wants you to know a couple of things.

Per his website:

I have criminal convictions between 1981 thru 1986 for ‘Theft’ based on writing bad checks; ‘Forgery’ for signing former Youth Counselors names to checks, and ‘Unauthorized use of a Financial Transaction Device’ from using a credit card number by phone to pay a hotel stay in 1986.”

“And you have to love his motto.

“I have served my time, now it’s time I serve my Country.””

“The allegations Larry Sinclair makes in this book about our current president should be sending shock-waves through our national media. Consider that on November 6 & 7, 1999 Sinclair claims that he engaged in homosexual acts with then-Illinois Senator Barack Obama, who during these trysts not only procured cocaine for the author, but also smoked crack cocaine while being fellated. Although relatively unknown outside his home state at the time, Obama hit the national stage in 2004 by delivering a keynote speech at the Democratic National Convention. Sinclair realized only then that he’d engaged in sex with an up-and-coming political superstar.”

46 responses to “WDBO, Orlando FL, Candidate: I AM a crook!, Larry Sinclair, District 24, Congressional seat, Suzanne Kosmas, Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine Sex Lies & Murder?

1. Don in California

Sinclair is the most honest canidate I have seen so far. He admits he did wrong, served his time and is ready to serve his state and country. Go Larry!!

2. This is interesting.
    It seemed impossible just a few months ago, but perhaps Gore’s Nobel Prize really could be taken away and he could actually go to prison for his part in the hoax. If the Left abandons him, who will stop the consequences from coming back to haunt the Gore-acle?
    The American Media isn’t reporting on any of this, still, and because of that, they’re probably going to go down with Gore and his band of lunatics too.

3. LARRY SINCLAIR HAS FOUND GOD.

THE USURPER THINKS HE IS GOD.

4. While we have the APOLOGY TOUR
    When will we hear from Albert GORE

Especially since the “scientist” just retracted the ‘Rising Seas” claim as a FRAUD.

5. [b]Review and Comment[/b]

Stanley Dunham, Madeline Dunham, and Stanley Ann Dunham all performed special assignments for the CIA from time to time. With their connections it was only reasonable that I would be engaged in a similar capacity. From approximately 1980 to 2000, I performed various diplomatic and analytical missions for the CIA and the US Government. In order to facilitate these operations, my past records were destroyed and a new identity was created for me.

I am not totally sure, but I strongly believe Stanley Ann Dunham to be my actual birth mother. I do not know who my biological father is. I do not know where I was born.

I have faithfully served my country for many years and believe my loyalty and allegiance to USA are beyond question. Through no fault of my own, records to definitely prove my Natural Born Citizen status are no longer available.

I had asked and the government had asked the major news media outlets to stay away from this subject because it serves no useful purpose and would reveal too much about methods and personnel of the intelligience services. We had assumed that any remaining questions would die a quiet death.

However, we miscalculated and because of increasing pressure and demand in this area, we are forced to release this statement at this time. Thank you.

6. With BO we have a modern historic event that could never have happened a generation ago. FRAUD was harder to do. It was harder to interfere in US elections from abroad. It was harder to donate from enemy nations.
    They didn’t have Photoshop yet.

I have the displeasure to introduce to you:

The Photoshopped President!!!

END the PHOTOSHOPPED INSURGENCY PRESIDENCY NOW.

End the INSANTASY.

7. As with many Democrats I think Bayh once upon a time was very idealistic, now as with most Dems he is very disgusted. This is a compliment to all the tea party people who are having really good patriotic Americans emerge who will try to do their level best for our country, as opposed to Obama. I think Bayh had a couple of problems he could not overcome, job burnout and if you can’t be effective maybe it is time to move along. Obama is way more than ENOUGH ALREADY.
    Monday, February 22, 2010; 1:16 PM
    WASHINGTON — Retiring Democratic Sen. Evan Bayh of Indiana said Monday that electing more lawmakers like new Republican Sen. Scott Brown may be the “ultimate cure” for partisan gridlock in Washington.
    Brown’s upset victory over a Democrat who held a double-digit lead a week before Massachusetts’ special Senate election last month signaled that voters wanted “more practical problem solving,” Bayh said in an interview Monday on ABC-TV’s “The View.
    “Scott Brown is a good example of what I think the ultimate cure might be,” Bayh said. “My read on what happened in Massachusetts is the vast majority of moderates and independents rose up and said enough already.”
    Bayh, who has clashed regularly with more liberal members of his party, announced last week that he had decided against seeking re-election after two terms in the Senate. He said he was tired of partisan wrangling in Washington.
    He reiterated that Monday, saying the Senate used to be a more polite place. He said senators should be more open to compromise and rely on filibusters less to block legislation.
    “Those on my side need to accept half a loaf when the alternative is nothing,” he said.
    Bayh repeated that he has no plans to seek the presidency as an independent in 2012, but pointedly left the door open to a return to public office in the future – but not be as a member of the Senate.

8. Linda from NY,
    From last thread about GOP illegally,yes!
    You have to be careful about both sides.They are doing what they did back in 1994.If you go back to the last thread there is a video I put up from Chuck Baldwin warning true teaparty patriots about the GOP.I hope that helps.I’ll go and find the link from Baldwin.

9. Carlyle @ 2:42 pm
    It would not put to rest for me. If knowing all that and he had no documentation if he was such a patriot he should not have run for potus, he could have served his country (which ever one it is) honorably and well in another capacity.
    Why did they go through so much trouble to document all these fabrications? for a long time.
    What about all the death threats, media blackouts etc. to prop up Obama? Whatever it is/was was planned by somebody, but they sure missed a lot, which was caught by many alert citizens.
    Nothing will suffice until all the records are released due to prior lies/cover-ups. The Obama/Nixon imitation saga continues.
    Where in the Constitution does it say potus’ are above the law? Obama/Nixon may try to imply it but I don’t think it is there.

10. Linda from NY,
    Here’s the link.

We are getting it from both sides.

11. http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/c2010/cbarchive_20100112.html
    It’s a Madhouse out there by Chuck Baldwin

12. ms. helga // February 22, 2010 at 2:37 pm

LARRY SINCLAIR HAS FOUND GOD.

THE USURPER THINKS HE IS GOD.

COMPETITION FOR OPRAH

Dallas Tea Party Invites White People at MSNBC:

14. TO:
    Carlyle @ 2:42 pm
    \\\\\\\\\[][][]////////////

BHO admitted that he was a BRITISH at BIRTH and a KENYAN after along with his daddy. He MALICIOUS DeFRAUDING the Voters and Citizens of America. He is a CONSTITUTION LAWYER who KNOWS BETTER, therefore NO EXCUSES.

Just like Tiger, Algore The Photoshoped Presidency is SORRY THAT HE GOT CAUGHT and for that he has to Answer and Pay the Penalty.

They all need to be arrested BHO and his criminal, political and media accomplices.

Investigate, Arrest and Imprison at Guantanamo, Waterboard to get Confessions, then assemble them at High Noon on the steps of The Capitol and EXECUTE THEM.

Let it be a lesson to anyone else that will attempt another DASTARDLY ACT of Violating the Constitution and Defrauding We The People.

15. I have faithfully served my country for many years and believe my loyalty and allegiance to USA are beyond question.

ROFLMAO with that one!!!

16. TO:
    Michelle // February 22, 2010 at 2:27 pm

This is interesting.
    \\\\\\\\\\\\\[][][]/////////////

This would be sweet and gives us more inspiration to uncover the other HOAX.
    So that the same fate will meet BHO the Photoshopped Presidency adn HOAXMASTER.

One down, one to go!!

17. GBAmerica // February 22, 2010 at 2:56 pm

Thanks for your follow-up! I have been an unaffiliated voter most of my life because I could not support the agenda of either party.

When the Life-Long Dems split from their party after the Rules & By Laws Committee Meeting, it was apparent to me their party had been hijacked. When the Reps snubbed the Conservatives, it was apparent their party had no idea what the majority of the people wanted. To this day, neither party is sensitive to the needs of We the People IMHO.

The first time I heard Baldwin speak, I thought I was living on another planet in another country. For years, I have been turned off by candidates from both parties who made promises I knew in my heart they could not keep, but I remained hopeful. The purchase of the MSM was the beginning of the end to getting my news from them. Little by little, the truth died along with responsible, investigative journalism.

Along comes Baldwin, and the truth comes alive with his every word. He is truly a blessing in disguise, and that is not easy in these trying times…we can trust no one.

What happened to Larry subsequent to his news conference should happen to no one ever! He has suffered numerous personal indignities, and all because he dared to speak the truth! His courage is admirable!

You, too, are a blessing! The videos you post and information links are most appreciated.

18. Don in California

Carlyle @ 2:42 pm
    /////////////
    Hawaii has admitted to having his birth records. He cannot deny it at this point. Have Hawaii release the records they have which will show who his parents were or were not and where he was born. Enough hiding and enough said.

19. Patriot Dreamer @ 3:22 pm
    What an effective video-Loved it. The tea party group that’s all of us. All Americans, no matter what our ethnic background. I’d need at least 10-12 hyphens-they just don’t get us.

20. GBAmerica @ 3:30 pm
    But Monday, he became national news — and an issue in the presidential race. That’s when Hillary Clinton blasted Obama for having represented “your contributor, Rezko, in his slum landlord business in inner-city Chicago.”
    Hillary was on to something there-here is the video
    Federal prosecutors maintain that $10,000 from the alleged kickback scheme was donated to Obama’s run for the U.S. Senate. Obama has given the money to charity.
    What charity? What proof?

21. Michelle // February 22, 2010 at 3:42 pm

The name of the charity is the “National Organization of Narcissistic Neo-Commies;” a support organization for narcissistic children whose alleged mothers abandoned them in foreign countries and forced them to live with their alleged grandparents in the slums of Hawaii where their identities were scrubbed.

Proof? Alleged Autobiographies ghost-written by famous SDS bomber for recipient of campaign donation from Syrian dissident who lived in his neighborhood and threw him a party to run for office.

Just speculating…Linda

22. Glad someone else is calling them Neo-Commies besides me

23. What’s so funny?

Dem Congressman Laughs Out Loud at Pledge of Allegiance Suggestion at SEIU Meeting (Video)

Monday, February 22, 2010, 6:05 AM

Jim Hoft

24. George Will on ABC: The Government’s Only Broken When Left Can’t Enact Its Agenda (Video)

Monday, February 22, 2010, 5:07 AM

Jim Hoft

25. Rev. Manning: Obama was a CIA Operative

26. Your article is consistent with this one. This is what happens to a state, when corrupt politicans like Obama and hoodlums come into power and lie, lie lie. Disillusioned would be putting it mildly, but only for the ones who fell for Obama’s fairytales.
    Patriot Dreamer @ 3:51 pm
    WHEN President Barack Obama’s secret service codename was revealed as Renegade and his wife Michelle’s as Renaissance, the names seemed perfect for a first couple who had come to Washington to shake things up.
    More than a year into the Obama administration, with healthcare yet to be reformed, Wall Street banks continuing to pay huge bonuses and Guantanamo Bay prison still open, that mood of hope has turned to disillusion. Obama’s policy of engagement has yielded no progress in the Middle East or Iran; the war in Afghanistan continues to exact a big toll in lives and dollars; while the heaviest snow in Washington for 90 years seems to have stymied any hope of climate change legislation.
    The president and his team now find themselves under fire for mishandling Congress from everyone from senior Democrats to social columnists. Critics say that by failing to move on from the “us versus them” feeling of the Obama election campaign, they have united an opposition that was in disarray. The result is legislative paralysis despite the biggest Democratic majority in 30 years.
    Last week a prominent Democratic senator resigned after criticising both government and Congress. Evan Bayh from Indiana, who had never lost a race and was expected to be re-elected in November, complained that the party’s recent loss of the Senate seat of the late Ted Kennedy should have been seen as a wake-up call.

27. White House Promises to Ram Obamacare Through Congress Via Reconciliation Process

Monday, February 22, 2010, 5:39 AM

Jim Hoft

Warning…Creepy PP Pix!

28. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/22/AR2010022202363.html

The Senate gets stranger by the day. Now Bayh says Senator Brown may be the “cure”. We all knew Bayh was not hard left Dem (remember when he was considered as a possibility as Clinton”s VP), but I can’t help but smell a rat here.

29. Linda from NY @ 4:03 pm
    You are really funny with your speculations, I really am curious-I don’t believe a charity got a $10,000.00 donation from him but as ever with this guy where is the receipt-in the circular file with all of his other documentation.
    Although you could have guessed correctly, I wonder what lies they will tell today, tomorrow or on any given day. To me you start with one lie, the next couple of thousands are just more of the same.
    I wonder what other world leaders must think watching all of this, Obama is not trusted by the Americans, they would have to be double dumb to trust him. Obama’s word is not his bond.

30. Video: Stimulus – Has it saved any jobs? Know the facts.

Rhetoric vs. Results: Exploring the Democrat Record on Jobs

31. Someone said Janet Napolitano looked like a cross between Sylvester Stallone and Liza Minelli…LOL

32. Carlyle // February 22, 2010 at 2:42 pm
    [b]Review and Comment[/b]
    “”””Suppose BHO made a speech along these lines. Would this be enough to put the issue to rest?
    Stanley Dunham, Madeline Dunham, and Stanley Ann Dunham all performed special assignments for the CIA from time to time.””

Then it would raise ONE VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!

BHO worked for the CIA, and the CIA or any of it’s agencies or employees helped with his ELECTIONS (that means all the way back to state elections) in ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM, either FINANCIAL OR ADVICE, then they are guilty of CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR. The CIA cannot operate on US SOIL. Should BHO been on the payroll during any of these periods, he broke the law.

33. Linda from NY @ 4:11 pm
    The pledge of allegiance a joke? Didn’t that just make you sick. I know many immigrants in the suburbs of Illinois who became naturalized citizens, after much hard work and study. It was the proudest day of their lives. These comedians sure are insulting.

34. Stimulus at work.

I traveled yesterday and notice more of those VERY EXPENSIVE Jobs Signs all along the highway talks about JOBS and the Recovery Act. BUt the only work that is VISIBLE is the Signs Themselves which are:
    1- Not Necessary.
    2- Huge
    3- Exppensive I would says each sign installed must be $5,000-$15,000.
    4-Installed in Democratic Governed places next to jobs that were completed way before Obama was elected. Trump Field in Magoun Sq Somerville is a perfect example there are 2 Huge signs there in a crowded area.

Someone must have a relative who owns a SIGN COMPANY.

Another example of TAX & WASTE.

35. “Andrew Joseph Stack, who made the news Thursday when he crashed a small plane into Internal Revenue Service offices in Austin, Texas, is only the latest in a long line who have acted badly while in the grips of tax dysphoria,” writes (Arlen) Dale. (Wall Street Journal)

Is opposition to tax theft a form of mental illness? Dale seems to think so. Dysphoria is a feature of many psychiatric disorders, including anxiety disorders and mood disorders.

People usually get upset and angry when they are robbed. It is a normal reaction. Apparently millions of Americans are suffering from mental illness.

Forget cyber attacks, the real threat on the internet is anti-government and anti-tax sentiment. Jonathan Siegel, a law professor at George Washington University, said that the popularity of the tax-protester or tax-denier movement has been aided in the past 20 years by the growth of the Internet.

Tax denial, sort of like global warming denial and Holocaust denial. It is a thought crime.”

37. BHO received 69,456,897 votes
    since than 4,022,000 jobs lost.

If you do the Obanomics Math it euqal to:

One Job lost per 17.27 Votes for BHO.
    1 to 17.27 ratio

38. Monday, February 22, 2010

Krauthammer Warns Obama “Health Care Summit” is “a Trap” for Republicans – Video 2/22/10

39. Pete @ 4:29 pm
    The CIA cannot operate on US SOIL. I had no idea this was the law.

40. Kim 4:21pm

You know, she really does! Ugh!

41. Pingback: Larry Sinclair to Attend Congressional Candidates Meet & Greet – Natural Born Citizen – Dual Citizen Gov. Granholm Thinks She Qualifies – Update on Kerchner v Obama – Navy Seals Prosecution – Glenn Beck Hypocrisy –

42. Pingback: Larry Sinclair to Attend Congressional Candidates Meet & Greet – Natural Born Citizen – Dual Citizen Gov. Granholm Thinks She Qualifies – Update on Kerchner v Obama – Navy Seals Prosecution – Glenn Beck Hypocrisy –

43. I think WDBO might have used the word “WAS” as opposed to “AM” in their report. But its not like I am hiding anything.