The Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Michelle Obama trip to Denmark to secure the 2016 Olympics for Chicago.
What is this really about?
Obama’s pay to play contribution to cronies, diversions away from troubling issues that cloud his presidency and trying to prop up his failing legacy.
- We do not support the 2016 Chicago Olympics bid and it’s burden for the taxpayers.
- We will not support the narcissistic agenda of Obama who is already trying to save his legacy.
- We will not support ongoing pay to play Chicago politics.
- We will not support the agenda of Velerie Jarrett.
- We got rid of Van Jones, who was endorsed by Jarrett.
- It is time to get rid of Jarrett and then Obama.
I was in the process of reporting more on Valerie Jarrett and her past ties to corruption in Chicago and I will do so. For now, Michelle Malkin does an excellent job in this video of exposing the truth about Obama and Jarrett and their motives for getting the Olympics for Chicago.
I suppose if Chicagoans really want to host the olympics it is their business, although it does not appear to be the case.
Chicago Tribune poll
However, we do not want any federal money going to corrupt Chicago for continued pay to play.
Contact your congressmen and let them know.
Everything that Obama has been involved with in the past in Chicago has hurt the taxpayers and the poor and ended in indictments for widespread corruption and crime in Chicago and Illinois.
God bless Michelle Malkin, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity and Fox News for reporting on this huge scandal.
Thanks to commenter LM.