I just spoke to Larry Sinclair and he asked me to announce the following from his blog that he has reactivated for this announcement:

“Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I am opening this Blog back to public view for this single post. Today I was notified that if I can raise $13,500.00 by October 31, 2009 to pay for printing of 3000 copies of Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder in an offset press production, an individual will more than match it.

If we can raise by October 31, 2009 the $13,500.00, then an individual who has asked to remain unnamed, has provided me written guarantee that they will:

1. Pay for an additional 2000 copies of my Book to be produced, bringing the total to 5000 books to start a book tour with, and;

2. Will provide Sinclair Publishing, Inc another $10,000.00 in funding to finance the expense of going on a Book Tour to sign and sell these 5000 copies in 50 different cities.

So I am asking each of you who want to expose the truth about Barack Obama, the murder of Donald Young, the illegal activities and abuse of office by Joe and son Beau Biden, how committed are you in help to do just that?

Are there 1350 Americans who believe that this Book needs to be brought to the attention of as many Americans as possible, strongly enough that you are willing to donate $11.00 each to help us reach the $13,500.00 we need to raise to receive the matching funding offered to allow us to do a 50 city Book Tour signing and selling 100 books per city?

Please help us demonstrate to Team Obama that we can come together and we can bring this Book to the American people even when people of such power try to stop us. We ask for a minimum of $11.00 per person (but you are free to contribute whatever you wish above that $11.00 minimum) the extra one dollar is to offset the fee’s charged by paypal.”

Advertisements

159 responses to “Larry Sinclair, Book tour, September 30, 2009, Expose the truth about Barack Obama, the murder of Donald Young, the illegal activities and abuse of office by Joe and son Beau Biden

1. Bringing this over since Rev Manning talks about Larry in this youtube.

2. bringing this over from other thread…

Democrats don’t want to put the Healthcare
    Bill Online—say they don’t know how to load it.
    Unbelievable!
    This is the transparency “he” ran on ?—haven’t
    seen transparency in anything “he’s” done thus far.

3. Recently, I read in Webster Tarpley’s book, “Obama The Post Modern Coup,” that Biden’s son had Larry arrested at the National Press Club. Is this true?

4. JustMe,

There is a video of Larry’s NPC presentation available.

5. maddie // September 30, 2009 at 10:12 pm

Evening Maddie,

From the previous post….I had a term other than ‘rats,’ believe me!

If not POTUS for M.M., perhaps another post? She *is* a naturalized American citizen and if she wanted a post, I’m sure she could get one with her qualifications and integrity!

6. Sorry, and yes it is true.

7. JustMe // September 30, 2009 at 10:30 pm

Hi JustMe,

Yeah, unfortunately, it’s true. The arrest came just after Larry finished speaking. I can’t even imagine being arrested like that on a bogus charge.

Larry has certainly been to hell and back with all this.

8. JustMe,

It’s all detailed in Larry’s book.

9. Hi Larry,

If you’re reading this post, Friday is when they pay me the paltry sum they call a ‘paycheck.’

Let me see what I can scrape together for ya-you need to go *on tour!*

10. I remember the arrest thanks to Biden’s son.
    I have always thought that this is why Joe Biden was named V.P.–a “little” thank you for putting
    LS in jail. Hard to believe, isn’t it??

11. Regarding the discussion about Michelle Malkin from the last thread and NBC status.

Yes, The Constitution prevents some worthy folks from becoming POTUS.

I think it is more important to consider who it prevents form becoming the leader of the free world. As in – Obama!

12. Just read HRC was “President” of the Security
    Council. She said she liked the sound of “President”—meeting ran longer. Group applauded her and she appeared to have been well received. At least HRC is here doing her
    or (his) job while BoBo is off to Denmark,
    playing with Oprah and crowd.

13. Ladyhawke,

+++++++++++++++
    Absolutely. NO ONE is above the LAW, the
    Law of the Land!!!!!!!!!

14. Larry going on a book tour sounds great.
    Hope he comes to Ohio. People here have begun to see the truth, and it is not BHO.

15. Larry’s book is great. The arrest is detailed there. Very scary what was done in Delware to Larry.

16. Venice,

oh my! Tarpley didn’t go into details, he just made mention of it. Wondering what was the pretense of his arrest?

My eyes are crossing, & my head is spinning, I’ll look for your answer in the morning. Thanks in advance.

17. Maddie,

I read that Z. Brzezenski (sp?) hand picked the V.P. for Obama – at least according to Tarpley. Wondering how that fits with this fiasco. I have to decompress…see all of you wonderful people tomorrow.

18. OT

Just found out that the State of Michigan is out of money. Closing all rest areas. It is 11:00 p.m. here and all the trucks are being kicked out of the rest areas and told to move on. Husband just called and he’s got to find another place to sleep!

19. JustMe,

As I’ve said before Larry’s saga is a micocosm of what has happened on so many levels with the election of this president. It isn’t just about what the title conveys. The bigger picture is the extent to which they attempted to gag him. His arrest was a horror story. The trump charge was just the beginning.

20. LJ–and trucks parked in rest areas for one more night are costing Michigan $? Huh?? If they’re broke, what difference does it matter. Very strange. I’d rather have them get some shut eye than be out on the road looking for another place to park. They might not legally be able to keep going if they have driven more than allowed.

OT–

21. The State Police are the ones telling them to move on. My husband didn’t have any more hours to drive. That is what the police said to him.

22. twe, I have no idea why the police are telling them to move on. He’s been driving for over 20 years and has never been told to move on like that.

23. LJ, Are you OK? Is your husband OK? I’m so sorry. WTH?

24. In the article on Kevin Jennings, the new homosexual Safe School Czar, “It has also been noted that the new head of the Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools wrote, in his 2007 autobiography, “Mama’s Boy, Preacher’s Son: A Memoir,” that in his high school years he “got stoned more often and went out to the beach at Bellows, overlooking Honolulu Harbor and the lights of the city, to drink with my buddies on Friday and Saturday nights, spending hours watching the planes take off and land at the airport, which is actually quite fascinating when you are drunk and stoned.”
    Jennings today said: “I have written about the factors that have led me to use drugs as a teen. This experience qualifies me to help students and teachers who are confronting these issues today.” (Source: ABC News: Jake Tapper.)

I posted a comment to this ABC article: “Jennings went to school in Hawaii (on Oahu where Bellows Field is located where he admitted smoking dope) in the 1980s. Obama graduated from Punahou on Oahu in 1979. My question is Jennings a Punahou alumnus and has Obama taken cronyism to new heights by hiring his high school chums?”

It is plausible that Obama MIGHT have known Jennings in Hawaii. Jennings received a bachelor’s degree magna cum laude in history from Harvard University, where he delivered the Harvard Oration at the 1985 commencement. Thus we can assume that he graduated from high school between 1980-1981. This is still within the age range of Obama who graduated from Punahou in 1979. It is plausible that he could be a younger member of the crowd that Obama hung out with — that is IF he went to Punahou.

The area described by Jennings is Bellows Air Field which is now an emergency air strip, but maintained by the Air Force as a recreation site with beach houses for military personnel. Beautiful beach….spent much of my youthful weekends with my cousin body surfing at Makapu’u which is next door. It is on the opposite side of Waikiki with the Honolulu IAP on the other side. From Bellows you have an unobstructed view of the airport miles away across the waters as the aircraft fly in for approach. If Jennings got onto Bellows, he had to be either a military brat — as you need an ID card — or one of his friends signed him on.
    Bellows is around the point from Waikiki and requires private transportation to get there — especially at night. This would indicate that he was in a high-school crowd who would have drivers’ licenses.

In Obama’s “Dreams From My Father,” Obama admits to going down to that area and Sandy Beach to do drugs and drink with friends. As an adult Obama admitted that during high school he used marijuana, cocaine, and alcohol, which he described at the 2008 Civil Forum on the Presidency as his greatest moral failure. In Dec 2008 when he returned to Hawaii after his election as President, he was photographed in his favorite spot for body surfing at BELLOWS. Obama is very familiar with the area we’re talking about.

But this also ties into the Larry Sinclair broughaha (and book) about a homosexual relationship between him and Obama when Obama was an Illinois senator? Some supporters of Larry Sinclair might jump on the homosexual angle of the two being in the same school at the same time and going to secluded beaches to do drugs. That this homosexual could have been attending school in Honolulu at the same time as Obama — and then end up in Washington DC together — is a rather big coincidence. If Obama and Jennings attended the same high school, it would be too big a coincidence to ignore. If true, this could turn into another firestorm. Think of the possibilities of tin-foil hat theories: Jennings and Obama have homosexual affair in high school and now blackmails Obama into giving him a government job. All kinds of morbid tabloid fodder. YUCHHHH…

BUT THE BIG PIECE MISSING IS — DID JENNINGS ATTEND PUNAHOU???

Searched the internet and couldn’t find the answer. Anyone out there have an old Punahou annual to prove/disprove this idea?

25. ticktock // September 30, 2009 at 11:30 pm

We are okay, but they just told all the truckers to move. Can’t understand why or how that is going to cost them any money and why they couldn’t tell them in the morning. He’s driving now and looking for another place to sleep.

26. State of Michigan hasn’t managed to pass their budget for 2009 (begins tomorrow Oct 1).
    So they’re preparing to shutdown non emergency government areas such as rest areas and state parks.
    The representatives are still up trying to pass the budget before midnight if you can believe that. According to the news there’s still a lot of fighting going on.
    When this happened in 2007 they passed a continuation budget. So it’s likely either they will pass the contination budget again or shutdown.

27. Sorry meant to say budget for 2009 – 2010.

28. Anyone still trying to get into Orly’s hacked site , all you have to do is hit the ESC key before it redirects to the other site.

29. maddie-Thank you for the ever interesting Rev. Manning video. I’m sure he is correct that every head of state has all of Obama’s documents and he knows that they will use them. The American people are just supposed to pretend this nonsense does not exist. What a precarious position the DNC has put all the American people for the sake of the lying Obama. I wonder when they found out he was not eligible before plot was gelled or after?

30. G2 // September 30, 2009 at 11:35 pm

I can understand trying to pass a budget, but moving people @ 11:00p.m. without hours to drive, how STUPID IS THAT?

31. G2-very stupid.

32. LJ, Sending angels to watch over your hubby and to guide him safely to somewhere where he can rest. Requesting angels for you too!

33. LJ: I agree with you and it’s sad that they are doing this.

34. ticktock // September 30, 2009 at 11:42 pm

Thank you and very much appreciated!

35. http://radiopatriot.blogspot.com/2009/09/obamas-czars-tonight-at-9.html
    Andrea Shea King
    Duh, why didn’t I think of this he has Czars due to the fact that they couldn’t pass a criminal background check. In the spirit of post 9/11 what are we going for here: World’s dumbest government.
    Scott Wheeler, co-editor of
    SHADOW GOVERNMENT: What Obama Doesn’t Want You To Know About His Czars
    Join us for a look at the people Obama has surrounded himself with — you know, the ones who haven’t been confirmed by the Senate. The ones who couldn’t pass an FBI background check. The ones who share Obama’s Marxist-Socialist worldview.

36. Michelle, It is stupid and I can’t believe the police are following these orders! What is happening to this country? What have we become? Why are the police and in some instances the military not standing up to this…it’s starting to feel like the beginnings of germany’s demons all over again…only here!

37. Csars have NO ACCOUNTABILITY. We should NOT have Csars…not ONE! This man and this gov’t are OUT OF CONTROL!!!! They have got to go!!!!

38. Maybe we should call Obama’s government Head Homey and the Hoods. Obama is organizing this government as if he was still in the hood. No one in their right mind would want to model a government after the South Side of Chicago. The only law that rules there is the law of the jungle. Sad but true. Land of the AK-47, gang bangers rule.

39. goodtimepolitics

Acorn plot uncovered, documents, which include legislative district maps and various forms, were recovered from computers abandoned by ACORN workers

40. Yes, the Zero and his henchmen are the only ones that know the answers!

I was just thinking out loud when I asked you those questions Michelle…it was more just throwing them out there, knowing that all us sane people really are at a loss!! I’m afraid there’s so much darkness in the Zero’s head that for every answer, there’s a thousand unanswered…it’s getting scary.

41. goodtime, Wow, just wow!

42. Kalani // September 30, 2009 at 11:31 pm

Hello Kalani, and thanks for this very informative post.

Wow.

Perhaps DABIG will read your post; I believe he/she is in HI. May be some local info there that’s just not available on the Web?

43. ticktock-As a registered Democrat we all saw what ACORN (we thought they were just terrorists at the time didn’t know they had a name) did to Hillary Clinton supporters. When this ACORN SEIU stuff started hitting I knew it was going to be big. I thought 100 times worse than Watergate, now after seeing this new stuff, I think it is 1,000 times worse than Watergate. No person can survive this scandal, none of them. They will all be swept away in this vortex of corruption they created for themselves. DNC did it to themselves.
    What they don’t know at this time: How many more Anita Moncriefs could be out there? Anita was a true believer until she saw what these animals were doing.
    How many more James and Hannahs might there be?
    How many people are just sitting on stories ready to pounce at the “right time”?
    This list could go on and on. Somebody is going to get buried under all the evidence that was garnered at all of these web-sites. Everyone writing here with bits and pieces are making a mosaic, few more pieces and the mosaic is finished.

44. Sue K-that Kalani post makes a lot of sense. Wouldn’t it be weird if Obama was done in by a blackmailing boyfriend sticking it to him? If in fact they were romantically involved once upon a time-and now Obama has “new” paramours on or about the White House and good old jealousy rears its head. You could have major issues.

45. Love your optimism, Michelle. And I hope you’re right. You wonder if Chicago couldn’t get cleaned up, how the country will now…but, then again..there’s gotta be a difference in a WHOLE country watching corruption at their door-step, in their backyard and on their street…it’s no longer “that state over there” or “this state over here”…it’s US, it’s all of US now. It’s do or die. I’ve got a backbone I never knew I had as a result of all of this. I will not shed one tear of sympathy when these people get carted off to jail…no matter the puppy dog faces. I hope to see them all in orange jumpers. If they were to cart INNOCENT ppl off in orange jumpers so they can have THEIR agenda accomplished…they wouldn’t bat an eye…it’s time they rec’v the treatment they have dished out…only THEY are deserving of it.

46. Let’s put it this way Obama is no Alexander the Great, imitation may be the sincerest form of flattery but it is not working for Obama as a Commander in Chief.
    Was Alexander the Great gay
    Answer
    Homosexuality (rather bisexuality) was common place in ancient Greece, but it was regarded as a highest form of human bond

47. Michelle // October 1, 2009 at 12:14 am

Hi Michelle,

Yup, makes a lot of sense.

That’s the problem with some relationships (no matter the persuasion); one little vendetta and the whole thing hreaks apart.

Anyone who ever associated with him, gay or straight, may now see dollar signs and power in addition to that green-eyed monster. I’m sure that a lot of blackmail is coming from all angles now..we may never know about it.

Barky’s an easy target-he’s been playing the game for years and methinks it’s starting to catch up.

48. ticktock : when the guilty go to jail remember it is justice. They committed the crimes, think of all the innocent people who were hurt very badly as a result of all the scams they pulled off. The monies in the bailouts alone could have helped a lot of people. As unfortunate as this all is/was power will return to WE THE PEOPLE where it belongs in the first place. Too many politicans became arrogant and flippant with the people-this nonsense will end soon. I think a lot of new hardworking honest folks are going to run for office and win.

49. SueK -I didn’t think of the money angle, but you are correct. I’ll bet on petty jealousy in this case. I wonder what he promised some of the guys over the years. Like selfish, spoiled children, well you got more than I got petty stuff like that.

50. Michelle, Hear hear! or is it here here! LOL. whichever…bullseye!

51. Did SEIU Throw ACORN Under the Bus?

Change Player Size Watch this video in a new windowMcHenry Questions SEIU about ACORN

52. DOH DIRECTOR’S OFFICE SHAKEN UP BY CITIZEN’S HUNCH THAT OBAMA HAS ALTERED HIS ORIGINAL VITAL RECORDS

(Sept. 30, 2009) — Recent public revelations by Attorney Leo Donofrio, that the office of Dr. Chiyome L. Fukino, the Director of the Department of Health for the State of Hawaii, has a policy of obstructing and misdirecting citizens’ requests for information, in violation of Hawaiian Statutes, seems to have led to confusion and rout in the office of the director.

53. Did someone mention that Larry Sinclair’s book was out in paperback now?

54. Civis Naturaliter Natus
  55. nobody seems to want to take ownership of from exactly where or who he came- this is almost comical.

56. Barack Obama doesn’t pass the smell test.

In fact he stinks,

Like a dead fish.

He everyone….please go and sign the petition for House Resolution 615…..this requires all members of Congress to enroll in the health care plan they vote for….and then pass it on to everyone you know….enough is enough….we don’t want it passed and if they do….they better be ready for this immoral piece of crap themselves…..

58. last night on the news they said about 1/2 the congress doesn’t even sign up for their health insurance plan because their is another perk they have. An office right in the congress building area that has all meds and dr’s waiting incase they need anything and if a specialist of sorts is needed they have them waiting on call. it cost them just $530 per year for anytime and need health care there. I forget the congress person who was mentioning this, but he said it worked out well for his PT when he had a knee replacement ( I beleive it was his knee)

Got me thinking,maybe we should all have that convenience, no waiting, right there in close proximity to our job or daily place to be….would spur a lot more nurse practitioner, doctor and phys therapy positions, dentists, eye drs,,,,,cost per year each person pays just $530 while were at it they should throw in free workout area and Therapeutic Massage and Accupuncture too for True preventative HEALTH CARE. I understand some people are in need of medical care, but HEALTH care should be about caring for our health BEFORE so those of us needing to learn new ways so we as a country reduce the amount of disease and injuries and all that we have thru our over stress and obesity etc.

sure we may feel the need to keep our existing dr, but I would be open to just $530 year to cover annual exam and bloodwork and things. I pay almost that per Month for my own health insurance now.

Below is the email I just sent out to all of my contacts…you are welcome to use all of it or parts of it to send to your contacts as well…..we must demand that this bill is killed or else they all need to have this product for themselves!!!

********URGENT********

This needs to go viral…please sign the House OUSEhResolution 615 petition that would require all politicians in DC to be on the forced government run plan they are trying to now ram through and start calling every Congressman whose name is not on this resolution and ask them why they are not signing on to it??? If they think they can ram this immoral Death Care plan down tax payer’s throats it’s time they start being accountable and take their own medicine….pass this everywhere ASAP!!!! Also….while you are there…..visit the plan that the Republicans are trying to put forward that the DemoCRAPS don’t want you to know about…..it will cure our ills without the government intrusion into our lives…..LET’S ROLL PATRIOTS!!!!! Jackie:)

P.S. We need to also make sure that the House Rep. DemoCRAP Alan Grayson from the 8th District in Florida who said on the house floor yesterday that the Republican’s plan is for you to not get sick and if you do…then they want you to die right away….this man needs to be run out of town on a rail…please start calling his office at…

Office of Congressman Alan Grayson
    1605 Longworth HOB
    Washington, DC 20515
    Phone: (202) 225-2176
    Fax: (202) 225-0999

Office of Congressman Alan Grayson
    455 N. Garland Ave., Ste. 402
    Orlando, FL 32801
    Phone: (407) 841-1757
    Fax: (407) 841-1754

And his website is…..

To get the contact information for other Representatives go to the below address and click on your state…….

——————————————————————————–

Subject: Fw: HR 615–Please forward to everyone you know

HR 615 – Please forward to everyone you know

Subject: HR 615

On Tuesday, the Senate health committee voted 12-11 in favor of a two-page amendment, courtesy of Republican Tom Coburn which would require all Members of Congress and their staff members to enroll in any new government-run health plan.

Congressman John Fleming has proposed an amendment that would require Congressmen and Senators to take the same health care plan that they would force on us. (Under proposed legislation they are exempt.)

Congressman Fleming is encouraging people to go to his Website and sign his petition. The process is very simple. I have done just that at:
    http://fleming.house.gov/index.html .
    Senator Coburn and Congressman Fleming are both physicians.
    Regardless of your political beliefs, it sure seems reasonable that Congress should have exactly the same medical coverage that they impose on the rest of us.
    Please urge as many people as you can to do the same!

Thanks.

60. no I don’t mean govt run.

I just know I was astonished a few years back to be asking my dr a question about why they didn’t tell me I needed to follow up on something and she stated “you’re receiving the standard of care” I looked at her and said “standard of care? I am not some statistic, I am a person”

obviously I changed doctors. I am sure many of you out there had similar experiences feeling like a # and not a person.

I think if a few businesses could spring up (no monopolies) that could offer preventative health care services, and also doctor related services something like that would go a long way to helping peopel with current issues and assist them in making healthy changes.

where I am in AZ there is a wide variety of chiros and doctors and preventative and all, but they are all separate- and they are all booked a month out or so, and if you could go to one place and get a few things done ( see the dentist then the doctor or get a accupuncture treatment) it just makes more sense. Less time lost from work etc.

ok, maybe I’m just tired, since I have not gone to sleep yet and it’s 2am out here……..

61. Jacqlyn,
    I did sign it. and will email it to people I know. I just don’t see them giving up there $530 eyar all inclusive deal they currently have, but I can Hope they will Change.

g’nite.

truefreedom // October 1, 2009 at 5:18 am

Jacqlyn,

g’nite.
    ———————————————————–

truefreedom….we have to stay on them….either they take their own medicine or KILL the BILL!!!!

ruefreedom // October 1, 2009 at 5:01 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ttruefreedom…..that perk needs to be taken away…..we can no longer afford them….they need to buy their own like the rest of us!!!

Jacqlyn Smith // October 1, 2009 at 5:04 am

And his website is…..

——————————————————————————–

Subject: Fw: HR 615–Please forward to everyone you know

HR 615 – Please forward to everyone you know

Subject: HR 615

http://fleming.house.gov/index.html .
    Senator Coburn and Congressman Fleming are both physicians.
    Please urge as many people as you can to do the same!

Thanks.

Sarah Palin, a Soon-to-Be Publishing Phenom
    Barracuda goes rogue.

found at…….

Terrific New Palin Video

Hey all….let’s give Palin our support…pass this everywhere!

68. abc news just ran the piece again about their health care perk
    this run says Lee Terry from NE who doesn’t use the care, says it’s a good idea to look at having it be for the country???

69. ok, sorry- abc news was report by dr Tim Johnson, link above is just a written piece about it, with a small segment of the larger tv news story about it.

just glad some one is bringing it to light-

Jacqlyn Smith // October 1, 2009 at 6:16 am

Hey all….let’s give Palin our support…pass this everywhere! Please vote in the poll while you are there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POSTING AGAIN IN CASE SOME DIDN’T SEE IT BEFORE…..PLEASE FORWARD EVERYWHERE YOU CAN!

Jacqlyn Smith // October 1, 2009 at 5:29 am

And his website is…..

——————————————————————————–

Subject: Fw: HR 615–Please forward to everyone you know

HR 615 – Please forward to everyone you know

Subject: HR 615

http://fleming.house.gov/index.html .
    Senator Coburn and Congressman Fleming are both physicians.
    Please urge as many people as you can to do the same!

Thanks.

Found at…..http://www.reagantopalin.com/

Unlike Obama, Palin speaks Out Abroad and Praises America

Posted By R to P on September 24, 2009

PalinHongkong3
    Sarah Palin brought, what she described, as the common sense of Main Street to her remarks in Hong Kong. Labeled as “brilliant” by some Europeans attending, Palin spoke of America’s ingenuity, greatness and the need to reduce taxes and promote a strong defense posture in Asia. Unlike Obama who apologizes for America every time he travels abroad, Palin stood inside Communist Chinese territory and spoke the truth to the predatory Chinese leadership.

She also picked up themes from her campaign speeches last fall when she correctly predicted the heavy price taxpayers would pay if Obama were elected. In her Hong Kong remarks Palin attacked the widening U.S. fiscal deficit and Obama’s health-care reforms. She noted, “It’s just common sense to realize the government’s attempts to solve large problems like the health-care challenges that we have, more often creates new ones.”

And then, invoking the revolutionary economic changes brought about by former British Prime minister Margaret Thatcher and former President Ronald Reagan, she said, “If you want real job growth, you cut taxes and reduce marginal tax rates on all Americans…cut payroll taxes, eliminate capital gains taxes, slay the death tax. Get federal spending under control then you step back and you watch the U.S. economy roar back to life.”

We could not agree more! Thank you Governor Palin for standing up for America and for the policies of President Reagan which returned our nation to greatness.

Where is everyone…..still asleep I guess…..I am too excited about Palin’s book to sleep….guess you guys can tell!!! LOL 🙂

I say Palin/Keyes…2012

75. Hi Jacqlyn, I forget are you on the east coast or nevada?

76. I like the idea of palin and keyes, though I don’t know much about keyes

77. I was reading thru posts on Leo’s site, and someone posted rule 8 of Alinsky. I found them on the web and I think we should all look at them and reference them and be able to see and know what the Resident and his crowd are up to and we won’t get concerned or play into their hands spiritually.

They may mess up our day to day, but they won’t have our spirit. Rule 4, if I ever had a chance to meet anyone following the alinsky rules, I would laugh in their face for rule 4 . being a Christian myself makes me see Alinsky’s short sighted weakness.

Hi Truefreedom….I live in Nevada…Henderson to be exact! Keyes is wonderful….very true Conservative….ethical and one of the few politicians pursuing the fact that the FRAUD in our house is ineligible….he believes in the Constitution and following it!!!

truefreedom // October 1, 2009 at 6:51 am

———————————————————–

One thing for sure that we know…..Sarah Palin gets under their skin…..Rush keeps saying the Liberals will tell us who they are afraid of and that is Sarah Palin……why else do they continue to smear her and try all the Alinsky tactics they can on her??? They are disgusting to say the least!

truefreedom….Usually there are a lot more people commenting by this time……I do need to try and get some sleep myself but am too excited for Palin and I am looking forward to some news with Orly hopefully! 🙂

81. are you a night person? I typically sleep at night but last night and tonight are not working out that way. I’m in phx az.

82. Last year close to the election I got sucked into following a number of blogs and really fell behind on my life stuff.

I check periodically but in this last week with Leo’s and CW’s posts I am hooked again.

83. Orly is amazing too. I have been keeping tabs on here this whole year too.

I am excited for Sarah too. I liked her. I thought she did well during the campaign, and I knew even though she was stepping way out of her usual being on the national stage, I knew she would do better as VP then BO would do ad Resident.

84. Thanks for chatting Jacqlyn, I’m gonna try to get sleep before I start my day.

truefreedom // October 1, 2009 at 7:06 am

Orly is amazing too. I have been keeping tabs on here this whole year too.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are right about that!!

I can’t decide whether I should try to sleep or not….I have to get my daughter up for school in one hour so it might not be worth it….she is a Senior in High School. She is a night owl like me and doesn’t like to get up in the morning!! URGH!!!! 🙂

WAKE UP….WAKE UP……WAKE UP….YOU SLEEPY HEADS!!! GET UP….GET UP….GET UP…..GET OUT OF BED!!!!

Where is everyone on the east coast????

87. SueK // September 30, 2009 at 10:33 pm
    maddie // September 30, 2009 at 10:12 pm
    Evening Maddie,
    From the previous post….I had a term other than ‘rats,’ believe me!
    ===================
    It’s difficult to keep up with all the comments but since I’m into genealogy, I had to reply!

Michelle Malkin was born on American soil so she is NOT an alien or naturalized citizen.
    However, Michelle was born in Philadelphia so she is a natural-born or native-born American citizen. I realize there is debate over the definition of natural born citizen, but my research indicates that natural born and native born are synonymous.

NATURALIZED CITIZEN – One who, being born an alien, has lawfully become a citizen of the United States Under the constitution and laws.

He has all the rights of a natural born citizen, except that of being eligible as president or vice-president of the United States.

88. TO:
    Buraq ’08 // October 1, 2009 at 4:11 am

Barack Obama doesn’t pass the smell test.

In fact he stinks,

Like a dead fish.
    ==================

Of course he stinks therefore BO.
    He stinks like a SKUNK and he is after all like a skunk part white and part black.

BO is a SKUNK in more ways than one.

89. Peter,

Where have you been? We’ve missed you!

Hope all is well.

Peace

90. Jacqyln,

Thank you for the Palin video. That brought tears to my eyes.

I think Palin / Keyes sounds good ….

What about Newt G / Palin … or vice-versa?

To see Sarah with the military and the firemen … wow!

In the new Globe article … Sarah is ranked, liked #2 on his hit list of those that the Obama’s hate. Glenn was # 1 and I believe Sarah was #2.

91. Anyone here from Arizona? You might want to start making some phone calls to your capital.

No religious ornaments from children on the state Christmas Tree …..

92. Val,

A friend told me that she was relieved to see that my name wasn’t on Obama’s secret enemies list.

93. Jonah,

LOL ! I’ve thought for a long time I may be on the Domestic Terrorist list. I asked a relative in Law Enforcement if they could check for me …LOL!

94. Val,

Would your relative check for my name on that list?

95. Any word on what’s happening with Lucas Smith regarding Orly’s case? I noticed on his youtube video page that he hasn’t made any comments in a week. Just wondering if he will follow through if needed.

As far as that Youtube page … man! There are certain Obots who must live on that page. They are nuts!

96. Jonah,

LOL!

97. Watch 12 noon eastern time today Million Med March in DC.

The MillionMedMarch will follow in October to remind our elected officials that we intend to keep coming back to Washington and keep marching until the doctors and the patients are the focus of the healthcare reform.

Val // October 1, 2009 at 8:19 am

Jacqyln,

Thank you for the Palin video. That brought tears to my eyes.

I think Palin / Keyes sounds good ….

What about Newt G / Palin … or vice-versa?

To see Sarah with the military and the firemen … wow!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Yeah…people are up……Good Morning all!!!
    Don’t miss the Health Care post I put up from Flelming….

Val….I like Newt as well….but Keyes is better…..he is black….a true Conservative and he has also stepped up to the plate with Orly to expose the FRAUD for who he is!!!!

Jacqlyn Smith // October 1, 2009 at 5:29 am

And his website is…..

——————————————————————————–

Subject: Fw: HR 615–Please forward to everyone you know

HR 615 – Please forward to everyone you know

Subject: HR 615

http://fleming.house.gov/index.html .
    Senator Coburn and Congressman Fleming are both physicians.
    Please urge as many people as you can to do the same!

Thanks.

100. Very good and detailed analysis of the H1N1 vaccine hype:

101. You Decide

Should President Obama ask for “Safe Schools” czar Kevin Jennings’ resignation?

102. Kalani, Are you currently a HI resident?

103. You Decide:

Is Obama Hurting the Afghan War Effort?

Is Obama’s indecisiveness hurting the Afghan War effort?

104. Alan Grayson On CNN Republicans: “Knuckle Dragging Neanderthals That Want Sick People To Die”

105. $10 donations? Using Obama’s fund raising methods against him. I like it. I’ll sens Larry £10 just for the pleasure of seeing Obama squirm.

The Daily Stirrer

106. maddie // September 30, 2009 at 10:24 pm

Democrats don’t want to put the Healthcare
    Bill Online—say they don’t know how to load it.
    Unbelievable!
    This is the transparency “he” ran on ?—haven’t
    seen transparency in anything “he’s” done thus far.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No need……go to Health Care Bill from Peter Fleckenstein………this man has described the plan page by page so even I can understand the crucial points. Alarming, to say the least.

107. And here’s the link to the post by Fleckenstein…

May need to cut and paste.

108. District maps and documents found on Acorn computers.

109. BERNANKE TO TESTIFY-9:00AM EDT-
    Posted October 1st, 2009 by showmeron

OBama – How he got his birth announcement in the paper

111. Warning–posting toons!

If you didn’t go to Flemings website you need to….ASAP!!!!

http://fleming.house.gov/index.html .

113. Wouldn’t it be weird if Obama was done in by a blackmailing boyfriend sticking it to him?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, Michelle, that’s jsut too funny…sticking it to him…FUNNY!~!!

acqlyn Smith // October 1, 2009 at 10:00 am

If you didn’t go to Flemings website you need to….ASAP!!!!

http://fleming.house.gov/index.html .
    ———————————————————

I just tried to get on this site again and it says I couldn’t because too many people were accessing it right now…..that’s a good sign…..people are signing the petition…now start calling your Congress men and women!

115. conservatives highjacking toll free number to call congress [with the number!]

116. IS THIS TRUE ?? Obama violated Article 1 SEC 9 of U.S. COST as THE FIRST PRES TO CHAIR UN SECURITY COUNSEL ,SWEAR AN OATH TO UN CHARTER TO DO THIS????
    Says every 15 months he will chair it for a month duration COMPLETE
    CONTRAVENTION TO OUR BILL OF RIGHTS,CONSTITUTION,THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE,AND HIS OATH OF OFFICE-EMAIL SAID THIS IS HI TREASON????
    Investigate this please

twe // October 1, 2009 at 10:09 am

Some of the pics on the left side of that page were funny. Especially the one with the schoolteacher telling the child:

“It was all ‘mmm mmm mmm’ until his summer-school thing, wasn’t it?”

LOL!

118. Video: Michelle Malkin: Obama Olympics bid “payback” for Chicago-Daly machine

119. Pastor Manning is correct. Glenn Beck said long ago on his show that you need to forget about the birth certificate. If the birth certificate comes out it will be from his handlers who will cut him loose. I do not beleive it will come from some little person who is trying to do the right thing.

120. Hello Jacqlyn: you’ve been one busy invidiual here; got a question for you. How to find out where Palin stands?
    …on her understanding and/or recognition of need to target the ‘reversal’ of the source of all the financial damage being done ala the ‘1913’ stuff (see devvy kidd vid, or review items posted by The South).

If the robbery isn’t stopped, then there are no resources to DO anything. Does someone here ‘have her ear’?

It is THE riskiest battle front: it is THE Goliath in the camp. Do you think SP’s ‘got the cowboy’ to take him on?! She’s gonna need some help; and that’s the one thing about the vid clip that disturbed me: the podium said “Country First”.
    I have to take a “Ronnie” issue with that: it needs to be “God first; Family second; Country third”…then she might really gain some serious momentum.

That’s why Ronnie was as successful as he was: he had his priorities clearly in their proper order…and I believe it was God who honored and promoted him for that; true to his Word.

It’s all about who holds the purse strings…(and that’s not a gender-thing, by the way!)…but take note who is holding them today.

When we get our own ‘house’ in order…’be faithful in the little things’…then he will give us charge of bigger things. I like the quote that is credited to Mother Teresa: “do the small things with great love”…I think she clearly understood the same concept as Ronnie: and they were both rewarded with promotion via their humility and hearts of servants.

I also remain inspired by something I heard 20 years ago from a missionary in the Philipines, who said: “you don’t have the right to speak into some’s life until you have served them”. I thought, “wow! I could munch on that one for the rest of my life!”

Good day all: live simply so that others may simply live.

121. Patriot Dreamer–yeah, there’s a lot of stuff out there. Wish I could post it all!

OT: http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/environment/2009-09-30-toxic-chemicals-school-air_N.htm

122. Thanks for the video LM.
    Malkin is one of my favorites.
    I have been working on this for some time (Jarrett, et al)
    I am working on an article now that I will put this in.

123. Later all! Enjoy your day!

124. Sarah Palin’s new book is #1 seller at Amazon and B&N before it is released.

I wish that Orly’s web site didn’t have the virus on it. There is something on there that the anti-virus picks up as dangerous. I know that the obots hacked in her web site again to mess things up. I just like to see any latest updates. I hope that we can find out what’s happening next week. I hop the judge doesn’t dismiss the case because the DOJ says so. If the judge dismisses, then we will be stuck with this idiot, usurper who hates our country. If only there could be a way to get this usurper removed from office.

125. @speedy 10:34 am

I came across this last night about Dr. Taitz blog….. It appears that the “bad guys” are specifically targeting the Mozilla Firefox browser…… I use Firefox as my default browser which has an option to “toggle” between F.F. and I.E., and when I access her blog using F.F., I get that “Warning” panel…. if I “toggle” over to my I.E. page, then I can see her site normally.

RichardL

Re-do // October 1, 2009 at 10:27 am

…on her understanding and/or recognition of need to target the ‘reversal’ of the source of all the financial damage being done ala the ‘1913′ stuff (see devvy kidd vid, or review items posted by The South).

Re-do…..Listen to her words…..read the book coming out and join Sarah PAC or Team Sarah….there are lots of ways to find out who Sarah Palin really is…..GOD knows the media is not telling the truth!!

Re-Do….BTW….Country First was McCain’ s slogan…..not Palins!!

128. All: per Rev. Manning’s ‘shout out’ about the 3 puppets: (Beck, Hannity, O’Reilly)…how to get them ‘off the fence’? Clearly much of what they bring to the table (the 10:21 post, for example) is helpful…but even that good isn’t clearing away the ‘smoke’ that clouds the more important ones: the ones dialed in, and even debated, here and at other conservative blogs?
    ——————————————————–
    Radar Ziva @ 10:24: and your point goes back to idea that this one is merely the ‘forerunner’ for one to come after…if you agree with that, do you also agree that in the hands of his own he is ‘expendible’?

129. Definitely worth reposting – is this what Hawaii is hiding?

bho boo wrote:

” // September 29, 2009 at 8:32 pm

Did you know Hawaii law allows a foreign birth certificate to be “amended” to make it into a Hawaiian BC?
    And did you know that Hawaii acknowledges Obama has amended his, yet they call the amended one the original?

Hmmmm?

For nearly 100 years, Hawaii allowed foreign-born persons to obtain a Hawaiian birth certificate, even for several years after statehood it allowed this, THEN it changed to allowing foreign birth certificates to be “amended” to become Hawaiian birth certificates. By law. (I didn’t know this was STILL GOING ON!= federal welfare fraud…and if you’ve ever been to Hawaii its demographics are bizarre).

So when Fukino said she had seen the “original birth certificate on file” and verified that Obama was born in Hawaii, but then it was discovered this was an amended birth certificate, it does not mean that the “real” original birth certificate was even from Hawaii at all–there are 2 original birth certificates, the real one and perhaps the amended one with a fresh “born in hawaii” on it. Come to find out Fukino and Obama are both “fellow travelers” and Obama supports her Akaka Act giving preferential benefits to Hawaiian natives over Native Americans, as well as interlinks with ACORN and Fannie/Freddie and Linda Lingle giving higher than norm “non-conforming” loans for Hawaiian housing, as well as this “amendment” shit ballooning the welfare roles for greater amounts of Federal welfare monies. I.E. it’s all corrupt. Oh, and Lingle (R) is going to turn (D)–she never was (R).

But Hawaii law requires them to release amendment information.

Let’s let Obama prove he was born in Hawaii, and didn’t amend a foreign birth certificate to have it displayed as the original. Afterall, according to HI law, once Fukino made statements based on the documents to the public, and Obama published them on the web (sic), then they are no longer protected by privacy laws according to what’s on the Hawaii lawbooks.

Let’s move beyond the Hawaii issue, if he was born there or not, he was still born British and as per US v. Wong Kim Ark NO NATIVE BORN CHILD OF AN ALIEN CAN BE A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN (read the comments by GRAY).”

130. Venice @ 8 re:
    “….Pawlenty ready to take Obama on.”
    Admittedly, I don’t know much about this one; the tiny bit I recall SEEMED good. Can you provide your assessment of this one’s ‘cowboy’?

131. JS @ 10:54: ah! okay…helps explain (good thing) his ‘crash and burn’.

132. twe // October 1, 2009 at 9:21 am

Morning twe, and All,

Jackie…the East coast is here-they haven’t taken us out yet!

twe-great H1N1 article; thanks for posting.

Just received this from a colleague. It’s worth a look. If the gubmint is indeed stockpiling adjuvants, I think we all know which one that would be.

If you view the video by Dr. Besser, please keep in mind his former affiliation is with the CDC. Glad I’m not one of his kids, or he’d make me get the vaccine.

133. SUPREME COURT TO HEAR 2ND AMENDMENT CHALLENGE TO CHICAGO GUN BAN

“SAF was delighted to bring this case in cooperation with the Illinois State Rifle Association and the four local plaintiffs because a gun ban is no less onerous to civil rights in Chicago than it was in the District of Columbia ,” Gottlieb observed. “Such a law cannot be allowed to stand unchallenged.”

Chicago attorney David Sigale commented, “The City of Chicago cannot take from millions of Americans the fundamental freedom of self-defense in one’s own home. We are confident the Court will stand on the side of the law-abiding citizens and the Bill of Rights.”

Another article on Bill Ayers & “Dreams From My Father”:

“Author, Author: A Sorry Denouement”

136. When we get our own ‘house’ in order…’be faithful in the little things’…then he will give us charge of bigger things.

Re-Do, this brings me back to my philosophy concerning many topics…..if your house is in order spiritually, the town will follow that logic and is cared for…..when each town is in order spiritually , the county is cared for…….when each county is in order spiritually….you get the point..”every breath I take and every step I take” as the song goes….house to house, city to city, state to state………if every homeowner thinks small then one huge problem at a time will become solved with unity????

137. j2j2j2j2j2j2j2 @ #152: yep!! you got it.

138. Re-do, I hope you don’t think obama is in charge because in my opinion he is not smart enough. About being expendible there seems to be alot of people around obama that have been.

139. j2j2–thanks for the update on finding the
    bill page by page. As soon as I get back home
    I’m going to check it out. Thanks again, Maddie.

140. Alex // October 1, 2009 at 10:57 am
    =========================

WHEN YOU READ THE HAWAII LAWS, IT IS CLEAR THAT BARACK OBAMA POSSIBLY COULD HAVE TWO BIRTH CERTIFICATES, ONE EACH FROM KENYA AND HAWAII. HE COULD USE EITHER BC FOR PROOF OF AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP OR KENYAN CITIZENSHIP

§338-17.7 Establishment of new certificates of birth, when.

§338-20 Adoption.

141. RZ @ 1:45: no, I don’t think so: just a pawn.

142. If Obama was legally adopted by Soetoro, an Indonesian citizen, well that presents opportunity for still another birth certificate. I have no idea what the adoption laws are in Indonesia.

143. Regarding Nambla:

This is what their members do.

They kidnap a 10 year old boy, murder him by stuffing a gasoline soaked rag into his mouth, then they…never mind, I can’t type what these bastards did. The story from 2004 is here is anyone wants to know about NAMBLA.