Jerome Corsi will be interviewed on Hannity and Colmes on Fox, Monday
night, October 13, 2008. Corsi has just returned from Kenya after being
deported by the Kenyan Government. Jerome Corsi will relate information
he obtained in Kenya including emails between Obama’s senate office
and Raila Odinga. Raila Odinga is Obama’s cousin and during Obama’s
visit to Kenya, Obama helped Odinga campaign for office as a member
of the radical, leftist ODM party. Obama received an official complaint
from the Kenyan Government.
Mr. Corsi also has a copy of a document from the ODM party that outlines
their strategy during the election. The Citizen Wells blog received a
copy of this document in August 2008 that was leaked out of Kenya. The
document was published on this blog and can be viewed here:
The ODM document is important. The strategies outlined in this document
mirror those of the Obama camp. Consider the following:
Here are the major activities connecting Obama to Raila Odinga:
- Obama visited Kenya in 2006.
- Obama was criticized by the Kenyan Government for meddling in the affairs of their government and campaigning for Raila Odinga.
- Jerome Corsi has secured emails that reveal that the ODM strategy in the elections was shared with Obama’s senate office.
- The strategies of the Obama camp and Raila Odinga’s ODM party in Kenya are strikingly similar.
- The class issue – “elevate the emotions within all youth….be willing to vote for us in the protest.”
- The media – “Since 2005, the Orange team has maintained intimate contacts across all media.” “victory in the media war could very well mean victory at the polls.”
- Viral emails
- Blogs/web forums
- Corruption – “Branding the opponent as irredeemably corrupt will provide diversionary slavos” (Note diversionary tactic)
- The age issue – “Our core supporters are essentially young people”
“billboards and leaflets ridiculing the old people”
“Raila with young people – the promise of a buoyant future.”
(Note “ridiculing old people” This blog wrote about this when the Obama camp ridiculed Mccain in the video about emails)
- Ethnic Tensions/Violence as a last resort – “To discourage voter participation in hostile areas.” “Use ODM agents on the ground to engineer ethnic tensions in target areas.” (Note threat of race riots in this country)
This is important
Watch the following video and listen to the Jerome Corsi interview. Tell
as many people as you can and urge them to watch the Hannity and Colmes
interview of Jerome Corsi, Monday night, October 13, 2008.
Here is a video of Obama campaigning with Raila Odinga in 2006:
Laurie Roth interviewed Jerome Corsi on her radio show on October 9, 2008. Listen here:
If this concerns you, visit: