** Update Below **
Barack Obama will be in Charlotte NC on Sunday, September 21, 2008. Obama needs to win in NC and the race is close. There are reports of voter fraud in Virginia and no doubt it will occur in NC. Obama’s payments to Acorn and his long time association with Acorn will insure that.
Will there be protestors in Charlotte?
Will anyone ask Obama tough questions?
Will anyone challenge Obama on:
- Long time close association to Tony Rezko.
- Campaign contributions, state grants with Robert Blackwell, Shomon.
- Being # 2 on campaign contributions from Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac.
- Long time ties to William Ayers.
- Long time ties to Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan.
- Illegal trip to Kenya in 2006.
- Philip J Berg lawsuit. Obama not qualified to be president.
- Petition to Impeach, expel Senator Obama.
- Did Obama swear allegiance to US?
- Did Obama lie on IL bar application?
- Did Obama use drugs and have sex with Larry Sinclair in Nov 1999?
Citizen Wells will followup on Obama’s visit and provide an update.
** Update **
I just returned from the Obama rally in downtown Charlotte. This was a spur of the moment trip. Here are some observations:
There was a large crowd that stretched around many city blocks.
There were 10,000 reserved tickets. An unofficial estimate of the crowd was as high as 50,000. I consistently heard the people in line being told they would all be able to get in. This was not the truth.
The crowd remained orderly. The most commotion I noticed was between pro and anti abortion proponents.
I got as close as about 100 ft behind the stage. It was difficult to hear but I got some photos.
I walked quite a distance and as I was walking away, I thought about all the good people of all skin colors that have been fooled by Obama. These people want change in Washington but do not realize that the candidate they have put their confidence in is anything but the right kind of change.
I will post a new article soon and provide some photos.