Georgia election fraud cases referred by Raffensperger for prosecution, 35 cases of election law violations, Tip of iceberg, Adjudicated ballots must be scrutinized
“Russell J. Ramsland, Jr., a cybersecurity expert from Texas, testified that his team had compared data from Dominion voting machines in those places where they were used around the nation…..Ramsland estimated that these anomalies translated to between 123,000 and 136,000 extra votes for Vice President Biden in Georgia.”…GA senate chairman Ligon report on testimony from Dec 3, 2020 hearing
“We are calling upon the elections officials to engage the GBI to investigate any and all fraudulent activities, including those which were brought to light during Senate committee hearings on December 3, 2020.”…Georgia Senate Republicans December 8, 2020
“Why did Brad Raffensperger hire “never Trumper” Gabriel Sterling?”...Citizen Wells
From WSB TV Atlanta.
“Secretary of State refers 35 cases of election law violations for criminal prosecution
The Georgia state Elections Board announced during a meeting Wednesday that they have referred 35 cases of election law violations to the attorney general or district attorneys for criminal prosecution.”
“Raffensperger said the election board will now spend the rest of this month trying to work through those cases from past elections, and then get to more cases dealing with the 2020 election.”
“One of those involves U.S. Sen. Raphael Warnock, a former board chair of voting rights group New Georgia Project. The board, with the exception of David Worley, who recused himself from the vote, sent a 2019 voter registration drive case to the Attorney General alleging the group violated state rule by delivering roughly 1,200 new voter registrations to the Gwinnett Elections Board after a mandated 10-day window.
The incident cause voters to be disenfranchised in the March 19, 2019 special election.
There is no concrete timetable for when the board will look at the cases.
Other noteworthy cases, according to the news release, are as follows:
- Samunta Shomine Pittman, who allegedly submitted 70 false voter registration applications while canvassing for the Coalition for the People’s Agenda.
- Floyd Jones, who was the director of the Fayette County Board of Elections and Voter rRegistration but has since resigned, for his alleged improper handling of four memory cards registering 2,760 votes in the general election.
- Joseph Lee Blackmon, who allegedly registered to vote while serving a felony sentence.
- Hassan Dawud Musaddiq, Michael M. Ware and Brian Keith Pritchard, for allegedly voting while serving a felony.
- Talibah Fagueera Fatimah, Bint Abdul Hamid Bratton and Sharmaine Swift, for allegedly submitting a false voter registration application
- Sophia Sharpe for allegedly voting in another person’s name.
- Albert Niks, Hurlstone Hendy, and Sean Watson, for allegedly voting noncitizens.
- Clifton Seymour Salmon, for allegedly registering to vote as a noncitizen.”
From Citizen Wells January 12, 2021.
“93.69 PERCENT ADJUDICATION LEVEL
During the Georgia Senate election hearing on December 30, 2020, it was revealed 106,000 out of 113,130 ballots had to be adjudicated. 93.69 percent. This happened on election night.”
“96.45 PERCENT ADJUDICATION LEVEL
Now we learn that on November 5, 2020, 132,272 out of 137,134 ballots scanned had to be adjudicated.
That is 96.45 %!!!
In one county.
In 2 batches.
A total of 238,272!
Virtually impossible these were all normal voter mistakes.
- Were the ballots misprinted? An honest mistake.
- Were the ballots misprinted to force adjudication?
- Were new ballots created in the process?
- If the old ballots were retained, how were they processed in a recount.
- Supposedly 132,272 ballots were adjudicated the night before the morning of November 5.
GA election official Richard Barron stated the following on election night:
“THE ONLY BALLOTS THAT ARE ADJUDICATED ARE IF WE HAVE A BALLOT IN WHICH THERE IS SOME QUESTION AS TO HOW THE COMPUTER READS IT. SO THE VOTE REVIEW PANEL THEN DETERMINES VOTER INTENT.”
MAJOR RED FLAG!!!”
“Any system, financial, voting, or otherwise, that is not repeatable nor dependable should not be used,”..Coffee County Board of Elections
Citizen Wells Parler Lin Wood
……….Fulton County election official Richard Barron fired.
…………the smirking female LIAR VIP, said today that no Covid 19 vaccine existed until Joe Malarkey was able to cut a deal with Pfizer, and Moderna. This is a FLAGRANT LIE……….TWO vaccines were developed while Trump held office. Mzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. VIP tried to say that all of the vaccine which is being used was developed AFTER Joe Malarkey took office. Now the moronic Democrats can’t seem to get the vaccine distributed.