Obama job facts August 5, 2012, Obama lies about jobs created, Fewer jobs since Obama and Democrats took control, Higher unemployment, Lower labor force participation

“The United States economy has lost more jobs than it has added since the recovery began over a year ago.”…NY Times Sept. 20, 2010.

“Guilford (Large NC County) appears on it’s way to a third consecutive year with annual jobless rates in double digits. Economists say that likely hasn’t happened since the Great Depression.”…Greensboro News Record December 2, 2011

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. His heart sank as he thought of the enormous power arrayed against him, the ease with which any Party intellectual would overthrow him in debate, the subtle arguments which he would not be able to understand, much less answer. And yet he was in the right! They were wrong and he was right. The obvious, the silly, and the true had got to be defended. Truisms are true, hold on to that! The solid world exists, its laws do not change. Stones are hard, water is wet, objects unsupported fall towards the earth’s centre. With the feeling that he was speaking to O’Brien, and also that he was setting forth an important axiom, he wrote:

Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.”…George Orwell, “1984”

Obama is the biggest liar to ever occupy the Oval Office. One of his big lies is misleading the American Public on job creation. He only touts the jobs created, not the net impact of his policies. Not the jobs lost. Not the people dropping out of the labor force.

Here is a simplified example that explains what is happening.

Smallville USA, a fictional town, has five companies.

During the last month company A hires 2 people and company B hires 3. The mayor, interviewed by the local newspaper, brags about job growth in the town and states that 5 jobs were added.

What the mayor fails to mention is that company C dismisses 7, company D dismisses 5 and company E dismisses 3.

Smallville has a net loss of 10 jobs. The local economy is impacted. The mayor failed to mention that. So has Obama.

The misleading information, the lie, that Obama has been touting in his speeches can be found at BarackObama.com. Everything about the presentation of job creation leaves one with the impression that Obama has netted job gains.

For example:

4.5 million private sector jobs added in past 29 months.

The graph indicates many jobs lost prior to Obama taking office and the Recovery Act being signed.

The net jobs gained is not provided and no mention of the fact that the Democrats controlled congress beginning in January of 2007 until the Republicans took the House in 2011.

Here is the acid test, the bottom line on Obama and the Democrats impact on jobs.

When the Democrats took control of congress in January 2007, the unemployment rate was 4.6 percent.

When Obama  took control of the White House in January 2009, the unemployment rate was 7.8 percent.

The stated current unemployment rate is 8.3 percent.

That is job creation???

And that is not all.

The Labor Force Participation Rate has dropped. If that rate had not dropped, the unemployment rate would have been significantly higher.

When the Democrats took control of congress in January 2007, the Labor Force Participation Rate 66.4 percent.

When Obama took control of the White House in January 2009, the Labor Force Participation Rate was 65.7 percent.

The Labor Force Participation Rate currently is 63.7 percent.

My reason for quoting Orwell’s “1984” should be crystal clear.

103 responses to “Obama job facts August 5, 2012, Obama lies about jobs created, Fewer jobs since Obama and Democrats took control, Higher unemployment, Lower labor force participation

1. ADP Jobs numbers fixed by Senator Frank Lautenberg ?

Frank Lautenberg is the former Chairman and CEO of ADP

OBAMA is KING of LIARS !

I f we can olny get someone at all Obama campaign speeches to yell this out just as Congressman Wilson did.

YOU LIED OBAMA !

2. CW,
    I love your logical presentation today! The Smallville, USA, example is a good, simple way to explain these “monsterous Obama lies” in terms that even a child can understand.

The usual presentations that we see and hear from the media and from the Obama machine are so convoluted and misrepresented that most ordinary people’s eyes glaze over. All they ever really “get” (erroneously so) is that Obama is doing okay and things are improving. What a crock!

3. 1776 nation . com ——- arpaio investigation closes in on obama birth certificate fraud . u – tube by jerome corsi .

4. Another Liar

Call Sen. Harry Reid @ (202) 224 3542 and tell him to show his Tax Records on his land deals.

I hear Obama did not file his Tax returns in the 1980’s and most of the 90’s

5. Mr. Clean | August 5, 2012 at 12:31 pm |

YOU LIED OBAMA !
    **************************
    That would be great, but with the laws just passed anyone doing that would probably run the risk of being arrested, removed from the hall, or, at the least, surrounded by Secret Service. It would take a tremendous amount of courage. Is there anyone out there?

6. cabbyaz

I was thinking back when Howard Sterns crew would drive Larry king crazy with the phone calls.

It is hard to believe the first amendment rights don’t apply

7. CW
    Excellent presentation this morning. Keeping it simple, I believe, is going to be key when it comes to the point that people actually become interested in practical economics. I have found that most folks, not counting those partially-educated “experts'”, limits of knowledge of economics only extends about as far as balancing a checkbook…if that.
    The “most folks” I refer to are not stupid people but, rather, only uninformed or uninterested people. When the day comes that they realize that government “is” economics and vice versa, things might be different, but for now I’m afraid (because they vote) we will have to take them as we find them. I believe that these folks however, are receiving the epiphany that the government IS stealing from them, they just can’t figure out how for sure… which, of course, is by design.

8. William | August 5, 2012 at 2:40 am |
    Jonah,
    -sigh-
    I need to bring this forward pertaining to Allen West.
    =================================

Thank you, Sir, for bringing this issue forward. You are correct in saying that I have made numerous statements supporting Allen West as the VP candidate; and also as presidential candidate, I might add. However, you error greatly when saying my many comments were based on race.

I have advocated for Allen West here at citizenwells over the past two years but never once made issue of his race. It has been only in recent weeks, when it has been evident that Obama was losing some of his 95% Black American vote, that I even made mention of his race. Yet you have the audacity to accuse me and other devout West supporters of pandering. You have misjudged me, Sir, as I have misjudged you.

Your various posts glorifying your family’s military history leads me to believe that you might feel obliged to support a man who has served his country courageously. Instead you speak as though you’re reading from the Democrat talking points. Or Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals, rule #5 – “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” It makes me wonder what’s behind your past challenges to some of the other good people who post her regularly???

My exact quote was “Can you imagine how many Black American votes Obama will lose to Romney if he makes Allen West his VP?” This was in conjunction with the two links I had just posted in regard to Black pastors who were disenchanted with Obama and his support for gay marriage. It suggested that those who feel allegiance to their race will have another option. So put my words back in proper context. I did NOT propose that Allen West should be VP candidate in order to placate Black Americans.

For your information, my niece lives in Ft. Lauderdale, not far from where Allen West’s home. (Unfortunately, DWS is her Representative, not West.) Niece has ignited my interest and admiration for Allen West, so much that I am subscribed to his Congressional email list. I am frequently alerted to West’s principles and accomplishments.

“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.”
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

As I said in the previous thread but you overlooked,
    “We see Allen West as a good man, the best man for the job, not just a black man. Allen West being black is an added advantage in this campaign against a black, liberal, socialist.”

IT IS NOT pandering to a certain population.
    IT IS NOT the color of his skin.
    IT IS ALLEN WEST’s character that influences my support for him as Vice President, as displayed in these two examples………….

Allen West at The Revolution / American Freedom Tour Rally

Allen West not backing down from calling Dems “communists”

9. citizenwells

Thanks coldwarvet2.

10. Mr. Clean | August 5, 2012 at 12:41 pm |

Another Liar

I hear Obama did not file his Tax returns in the 1980′s and most of the 90′s
    Mr. Clean | August 5, 2012 at 12:41 pm |
    These people usually accuse others of that which they themselves are guilty of. It just comes natural to them and they can’t help themselves.

They are in desperation mode, democraps all know they are fired, when they look at the real poll numbers, instead of the made up statistics designed to fool the voters.

11. allen west is a coward and a phony . he led the voters to believe when he got to washington that lead an investigation into obama’s constitutional eligibility . after getting elected he stated that we need only to concern ourselves with policies . west is just another phony and coward amongst the 534 congressmen in washington .

12. eddie h,
    West can’t control the leadership of the House to bring up issues on the floor of the House, that would please us all. I am sure that behind the scenes he has educated many members of the house as to the fraud, and the usurper, and they are working on a remedy to this usurpation.

The facts are on the table, who’s going to enforce the law?

13. bob strauss
    I’m with you on this issue of West not performing to the expectations of his supporters.
    There is an absolutely huge bastion of political power residing within this congress of the US. Although West has had somewhat of an exposure to politics in the military, as a Lt. Col. I do not believe it was anywhere near that of what goes on in Washington.
    As a military man, West knows that you never proceed without a battle plan. To not do so is to invite disaster. He also knows that there is strength in numbers and, whether overtly or covertly, he would naturally set about using the theory of force multipliers to increase those numbers and, additionally, forging alliances that he will be able to depend upon later on. He is in a foreign battle area, I believe, and is still in the process of finding out what will work in those perameters.
    He knows who the enemy is and has said so many times in a most definitive manner. Although it still remains to be seen, I do believe, as you do, that he is still our guy.

14. OT but is anyone watching the Olympics women’s basketball? Their game against China, for one, is unbelievable. GO LADIES!

15. I also am disappointed that Allen West, MO Rep. Todd Akin and all the other Congressman failed to impeach Obama even though they have plenty of evidence that he may have committed high crimes and misdemeanors………

Statement of Judiciary Committee Chairman Lamar Smith Full Committee Hearing Oversight of the U.S. Department of Justice

However, the left is terrified of Allen West with a passion and that’s an indication that their greatest fear is for him to be on ballot with Romney.

Eddie, I appreciate that you disagreed with my opinion and didn’t direct criticism toward me personally.

16. Beckwith:

“Amateurs guide to Obama’s fraudulent birth document”

“8. Read the registrar’s certification — “I certify this is a true copy or abstract of txe record on file” — It doesn’t say it’s a true copy of Obama’s original birth certificate — it says it’s an “..abstract of TXE record on file.”

8a. The word “the” has been edited to read “txe” — a “txe” file is a TEXT file – see it!

8b. The certification actually says that the document is an abstract of a text file — remember, “It depends on what the meaning of is, is.” You have to parse these political statements from politicians and bureaucrats.

8c Look at the “txe” again! You can clearly see it has been altered.

9. Now, using the scroll bar on the right, move down the document to the registrar’s signature.

10. Look at the “A” in “Alvin” — see the smiley face that Team Obama added to mock you? (reduce by hitting the “minus” bar — it’s clearer)

11. America, you’ve been punked by Team Obama”

==========
    “TXE is a file extension associated with Enriched Text files.”

“TXE – Enriched Text File , etc”

17. March 1, 2012

“Arpaio: ‘Probable cause’ Obama certificate a fraud”

“Additionally, the posse says, the videos demonstrate that the Hawaii Department of Health Registrar’s name stamp and the registrar’s date stamp were computer-generated images imported into an electronic document, as opposed to rubber stamp imprints inked by hand or machine onto a paper document.”

==========
    “imported”

“Computers . to bring (documents, data, etc.) into one software program from another.”

18. here’s what our “potty-mouthed” pResident has to say about his opponent Mitt Romney according to The Daily Caller website today;

“When he (Obama) talked about Romney, aides picked up a level of anger he never had for Clinton or McCain, even after Sarah Palin was picked as his running mate. ‘There was a baseline of respect for John McCain. The president always thought he was an honorable man and a war hero,’ said a longtime Obama adviser. ‘That doesn’t hold true for Romney. He was no goddamned war hero.’”

Being a retired military veteran with many years of service to this country, this statement has really pissed me off……..what right does this Kenyan national have to bad mouth anyone. All he has to lay claim to is being a “community organizer” . That translates to “community communist” on the South Side of Chicago.

Well mister pResident, neither were you a g–damn war hero.

In fact I’m not sure you are even a g–damn citizen of these United States. At least, you haven’t presented any proof showing you are.

This is just another case of where the pot(black) is calling the kettle(white)…or black. I think it;s time Mr. Romney starts calling this illegal person who is trashing up our White House on his documentation to be there.

I do think this election will be the most corrupt in the history of the nation. We haven’t seen anything yet folks, the Chicago Mafia have lots more in store for us before November.

It’s time we took the trash out from the White House in November.

19. I must make a correction to a comment I posted at 12:40 pm yesterday…….

In regard to Chick-Fil-A, I believe we saw a miracle on WEDNESDAY. I like to think that God saw the millions of American people who stood in line for hours in the heat to exhibit their belief in Biblical principles. I hope and pray that God saw the faithful remnant and will not turn his back to us; that he will hear from heaven, forgive our sin and heal our land.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
    2 Chronicles 7:14

And I pray that God will rid us of the pestilence that is destroying our nation.
    In Jesus’ name. Amen

20. Romney: Chick-fil-A ‘Not Part of Campaign’

****************************
    Romney is keeping himself above the fray on issues like gay marriage, as well as the Bachmann call for an investigation into Huma Abedin’s (Hillary’s aide) connection with the Muslim Brotherhood.

This is a planned campaign strategy, but it is questionable that it will work. It is a bit peculiar, imho, but this is a peculiar election. Time will tell.

21. Newest Obama Coverup: Financial Aid to Kenya No Longer Public Information!
    Read more at http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/20120718005-more-obama-coverup.html#iW7dbcZtBzhGdoZX.99

22. Mr. Clean | August 5, 2012 at 12:41 pm |

Yeah, people need to be made aware of good ole Harry’s land deals….Coyote Springs (50 miles north of Las Vegas) comes to mind…He sure did get Federal laws changed with the natural stream beds and washes. Oh, and pulled big Federal strings for the desert tortoise natural habitat that existed there. And then you have the power line transmission replacements. HMMMM…Gee, wonder how much good ole Harry and his sons made on that deal…here’s a good 4 page article from way back when.

Well now, since then lookie here:
    Whittemore indicted on conduit contribution charges, lying to FBI

and now this:
    Oh and btw…you know that big wind farm in Searchlight, NV….well a very reliable source (ahem) told me that good Ole Harry’s name was on just about every deed of land involved. Imagine that! What a sly man. And I thought you just owned a small apartment there in Searchlight.

23. Jonah,

Simply because I have “glorified” my families military history, doesn’t translate into supporting any and all military persons for political careers. General Patton and MacArthur are both excellent examples.

Perhaps you and I have different understandings of pandering to race. When you mentioned and posting videos supporting your claim of Allen West and comment “Can you imagine how many Black American votes Obama will lose to Romney if he makes Allen West his VP?” I gave you historical examples of why such voting notions have never worked on the side of Republicans. I understand your political paradigm with such comment Jonah, I do.

For you being a part of Allen West political career and interaction with such, I have nothing but commending congratulations for yourself. It also appears to me that such interaction has brought yourself and daughter closer together in the political realm, which of course is to be commended.

Having said that, simply because I (and many other good folks here) personally disagree with your decisions of Allen West be the best candidate for V.P. , does not – nor should it – give you the opportunity (via innuendo’s) to suggest that I must therefore be leftist socialist, i.e., anyone who disagrees with you.

There are many of us (including myself) which highly disagree with Mitt Romney being the GOP selected candidate. There are some that comment Mitt is the best thing since the discovery of peanut butter. However, simply because we (in this post) disagree, doesn’t necessitate to the level of falsely accusing each other of utilizing Alinsky’s tactics, as you have with me. In other words, what I say about Mitt is correct, and anyone whom disagrees is using Alinsky’s tactics and must therefore be a democrat or at the least I must “wonder” about them. That in itself, is redundant and immature.

24. Jonah,

Just to quickly add to my point. When you say:

As I said in the previous thread but you overlooked,

You are making this about “race”. whether you are aware of it or not, you are.

25. Jonah,

Saying Allen West is “not just a Black man”, is quite insulting to me. But again, we see it differently. Frankly, it is derogatory.

Perhaps in my next employee evaluation, I should say: Shela is a great asset to the company, not only because she is a black woman, but by her being black she can communicate with other blacks in the workforce. Shela also being black, can bring many black issues to the table. Shela is not “Just” a black woman, she is so much more.

What does that mean? You don’t see it do you.

26. William | August 5, 2012 at 6:20 pm |
    *********************************
    William, the usurper made this illegal run for the presidency about race, and class. Counter strategy to his tactics are going to be seen as racist, and leave an opponent few choices if you want to win. This criminal doesn’t follow the rules, and doesn’t give a damn about them. If you incorporate a black candidate to increase your chances of victory over a fellow black, usurper, I don’t see it as racist, I see it as smart strategy, and an attempt to declare race a non issue.

27. Posted on August 5, 2012

“Gibbs Defends Harry Reid: “Have You Ever Seen Anybody Go To Such Great Lengths To Not Put Something Out?””

“Gibbs: Again, put the tax returns out. Put this whole thing to rest. Candy, have you ever seen anybody go to such great lengths to not put something out? And when you generally don’t put something out, isn’t it because you’re generally hiding something?

“I’ve never seen anybody jump through more hoops to say, a, somebody is lying, but also not put out a document that would prove what the real truth is,” Gibbs also said.”

[video at link]

28. Bob,

I disagree. History has proven otherwise. In other words, can you tell me the statistics of percentile votes gained when each Republican President that gave amnesty to Illegal aliens for Latino votes that changed their ticket? What of each time that welfare is raised that benefits minorities, how many went down and changed their voting ticket? What about each time Republicans held standards to high schools? How many in percentage did they gain for the next election? How many Republicans gained seats by getting away from their constitutional duties to pander to unions? The answer is, none. Pandering does not work, nor has it ever as history has proven such. A person cannot fight fire with fire, nor can a person fight lies with more lies. It becomes a downward spiral.

29. Gordo,

It should be the perfect opportunity to expose Obama and all that is sealed and millions of dollars to seal it. But Romney will not mention the bucket list of Obama. At least I don’t think so at this time.

I would dare say, that Romney staff better be thinking that it was Obama’s staff that brought down the Clinton Machine, and fair play of dutiful politics debates is never, ever an option.

30. i.e.,

Romney needs to get down right out and dirty. This is not a gentleman’s war of politics. He (or his staff) better understand whom they are messing with for office. The Clinton’s Machine found that out too late.

31. “Gibbs Is A Jackass …”

Uploaded by purldiver on May 27, 2009

32. Bob,

I also agree with your statements as well. Yes, it has been illegal, yes, it is ugly.

I guess Bob, I don’t really have the answers, I don’t.

33. Have you heard the saying…”You pick your time and your place?” (for a fight) Just wait….Gov./soon to be President Romney is fixing to unload both barrels on the kenyan/queer/fraud/ SOB! The quiet before the storm! 🙂 October surprise maybe? Those Communist pigs are going to be talking so fast to defend their queer that they will be sounding like they are talking pig latin. 🙂 🙂

34. John in Illinois

After 4 yrs of being called “Birther kooks” i propose we coin the term
    “taxer kooks” now for all of the talking heads that are calling for Romney’s tax returns. I’m quite sure that the IRS would have audited Romney plenty of times after his first run for president .

35. Gordo,

Gibbs has always been a lying jackass. He would fail a KGB tail test of reliability to tell a lie in confidence. Makes him kind-of elementary. But the media buys it, and that’s all that matters. Gibbs is intelligent in his own mind, which is why he was used like the tool he was. Too bad he never seen it.

36. John in Illinois

All Romney needs to say is “I’ll release mine if your release all your sealed records”.
    Side note : The Shik shootings…… its already blame Rush, Bachmnan and Fox in the twitter world………amazing!

37. John of Illinois,

While I entirely agree that Mitt Romney fully paid his taxes, I don’t agree that the IRS is on top of their game for elected officials. Many examples of Obama appointees, were behind in paying their taxes, late on taxes, many years of not paying penalties, ect….

38. Ginger,

Let’s hope so…

39. John in Illinois

William…. your right ,I apologize

40. John in Illinois

Ginger,,,,, I can’t wait for the day that the Repubs finally “punch back”
    Like Dirty Harry ” Go ahead punk make my day”

41. John in Illinois,

Lets hope that day comes. As of now and past history, under the Karl Rove Republican Strategy, play fair and only mention economics and foreign policy. All else is out-of- bounds. John McCain followed the same, and so did Hillary Clinton. We all know were that got them. If Mitt follows the same path, we know where that will land him as well.

42. In the meantime,

I bid all of you a good night. Time to eat and spend time with my wife.

43. I am not for sure but I think I got two old bags …my neighbors who loves Obama that will not be voteing for him in November! I ask Betty if she enjoyed having Lasik surgery, Eye implants, Hip replacement surgery and medicare paid for it. Well of course she enjoyed the comfort of knowing when she needs medical care it is there. I ask her if she watched liberal stations on tv…. of course I got a funny look. I told her the stations like MSNBC, CBS, CNN. AP, ABC and Fox has a deal where if they get Barry reelected that he was going to reward them well! They ask what it was and I told them that each one of the male tv anchors got to stand on line and suck that kenyan’s wee wee for their reward. Listen these ladies almost pooped their diapers! Really! I told them to wake up and if they voted for the kenyan fraud that their so called health care would be no more. I continued to explain to them that under Obama care they will be given a pill and sent home to die! That the government will not waste money on a bunch of old hags like us! They got quiet! 🙂

44. bob strauss
    i don’t buy any excuses for allen west . he said that he would ask for obama’s passport and it has not happened . i’m sure he does discuss obama eligibility with the other congressmen and i believe they are looking for a way out without to maintain the corrupt status quo in washington and without shattering the whole corrupt political establishment in washington . west did not have to inform the other congressmen of anything , all 535 of them know the score . they all allowed obama to illegally take office . we are still getting stonewalled with return letters and in our phone calls to congress and lied to . now back to allen west , i maintain that he is a coward because not only he did not attend lt. col. lakin’s courts martial , he failed to even support him with any statements as did the other 534 congressmen . allen west joined the corrupt click . he watched a fellow soldier get railroaded into prison and did not offer him one bit of support . now , what is the excuse for allen west now ?

45. rminc .
    what makes john mccain a war hero ? his plane went down and he was captured . that is not a war hero . if i’m driving a truck in iraq , the truck has a flat tire and runs in the ditch , i get captured . i’m not a war hero , i’m just a victim of the circumstances in a hostile area . the north vietnamese knew his father was an admiral so you can bet he was treated well despite the stories that are told . many of the other p o w ‘s that were with him differ in what they tell and what he has led the country to believe . when he came back , got elected to the senate , he sealed up all his records . doesn’t that remind you of somebody else in washington right now ?

46. Vietnam Veterans Against John “Songbird” McCain

47. eddy h.
    What makes John Mccain a war hero?
    A valid question…McCain, along with other A-4 carrier pilots, were flying interdiction missions into an extremely hostile area over North Viet Nam. Just flying into an area like that is pretty scary. They don’t shoot at you with spitballs after all….they use the BIG bullets, radar-controlled AAA, surface to air missiles, etc… While engaging specific assigned targets, his aircraft was hit and he was forced to eject. He was riding a flying fuel tank with a rocket engine attatched, and packet with high explosives and there was fire, if I remember correctly. The engine had quit (gets REAL quiet and lonely up there) . This is NOT having a flat tire on a deuce and a half! I believe he suffered a broken arm upon ejection for whatever reason…striking the canopy or just the air blast ….anyway, whatever. The North Vietnamese, being the stellar observers of the Geneva Accords, only added to the fear factor (pilots called it the pucker factor) up in that area. You would have had to have been there to know this….
    What I have said so far would be good enough for a purple heart. Perhaps even a DFC.
    Now, upon ejection, the broken arm, being scared shitless, and wondering what is going to happen to you (after all, we are over North VietNam)…will the chute deploy?…geez! Now we get to see if we can evade capture! I don’t think he did very well…guess he could have gone down fighting at that point…you know .38 Special against AK47’s in open country….now he gets a ride to the nearest POW camp and ultimately to the Hanoi Hilton….or should I say “infamous” Hanoi Hilton…now, let’s forget all the previous, because it obviously doesn’t count for anything …right?
    The game has now changed, and his relationship with his country and his fellow POW’s is now a different game altogether with different rules….against this enemy it is known as “survival”… in the most haneous of conditions imaginable.
    I can assure you that if it were me they brought into that place, with an indefinite stay ahead, and already exposed to torture and unimaginable pain….I would be so terrified and screwed up that I just don’t know what I would do…and neither would the majority of the people I have known in my life.
    Personally…I don’t like McCain’s politics, I don’t like his friends, in fact, there is very little I like about McCain. I think he is an opportunist, and is self- serving. But I will never question what makes him a war hero. Perhaps I am wrong, and that has happened on occasion. What I would say at this point is that I have heard a lot of things about McCain, I don’t know what has been proven. I do know some of the “facts” about what happened to him.
    I submit to you…what would it take in “your army” to be a war hero?

48. More Accurate Intel From Sheriff Mack About Judge John Roll: Judge Judge Roll Was A Principled Man Who Would Do Everything He Could Do To Stand Up To Uphold, Support, Obey, Protect, Preserve, & Defend Wisdom, Great Virtues, Truth & USA Constitution. Judge John Roll Was A Strong Constitutional Conservative Federal Judge Who Was Murdered By The People Who Stand Against The USA Constitution, Wisdom, Virtues, & Truth!

Alex Jones interviews Sheriff Richard Mack about Arizona Shooting – Part 1 of 2

Uploaded on Jan 10, 2011

“Sheriff Richard Mack talks about his personal experience with murdered Judge John Roll’s and his commitment to the Constitution.

Judge Roll was about to rule against Obama’s power to seize American’s property without a crime being committed.”

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Alex Jones interviews Sheriff Richard Mack about Arizona Shooting – Part 2 of 2

49. Re: eddie h. | August 5, 2012 at 12:38 pm |

1776 nation . com ——- arpaio investigation closes in on obama birth certificate fraud . u – tube by jerome corsi.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Thank you for the link to Dr. Jerome Corsi’s website: http://www.1776nation.com

50. Re: eddie h. | August 5, 2012 at 12:38 pm |

Thank you for mentioning this video & website: http://www.1776nation.com
    I found very outstanding information & many wonderful videos there!! Thank you Eddie H!!

Arpaio Investigation Closes in on Obama Birth Certificate Fraud.

Published on Aug 4, 2012 by DrJeromeCorsi

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Press Conference – CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION OF FRAUD – PRESIDENT

Published on Mar 25, 2012

“March 1st 2012 Press Conference with Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his “Cold Case Posse” revealing their SHOCKING findings after more than 6 months of intense and rigorous research in an OFFICIAL police investigation into the legitimacy of Barack Obama’s citizenship.

This investigation was done for the sole purpose to clear up any doubt or questions and Obama’s name, that the American People may have proof, without any shadow of doubt, that Obama’s eligibility to be President of the United States is legal and proof that all legal documents presented to Washington proving he can run for the Oval Office.

But what was found could be far from truth, by using the evidence presented, of the legitimacy of Barack Obama’s citizenship and to be President of the United States.

OBAMA Birth Certificate is a FORGERY and not Authentic as claimed by Washington.

Also a close examination of the Presidents Selective Service Card That probable cause exists that Forgery and Fraud was also committed.

OFFICIAL Criminal Investigation Concludes that FRAUD and FORGERY was done on the documents presented and Charges WILL Be Filed by the Arizona Sheriff’s Dept of such findings.

This investigation DOES NOT claim that President Obama is GUILTY of Fraud but that the Documents that were obtained was found to be one of Forgery and Fraud.

TAKE NOTE: The President DOES HAVE the opportunity and right to present legal documents to the Sheriff’s Dept. as PROOF of his legal citizenship of The USA and a legal birth certificate showing and proving his original birth place and legal documentation to prove to the American population that he is and was legal to run for the office of President.”

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Close Up Look At Birth Certificate And Other ID’s Used In Press Conference Video As PROOF

View Close Up Of Documents at:

Video Production Created by Glenn “OldManRiver” on March 25 2012

Shalom ….. Watchman And Servant Of The One True Alahym, Almighty Yah, Through His Son Y’shua Ha Machiach ….. glenn

51. (((BREAKING NEWS))) ILLUMINATI EXPOSED AT THE U.S. SENATE

52. March 1, 2012 – United States Of America – National News Conference

Cold Case Posse – Obama’s Birth Certificate Investigation – Sheriff Joe Arpaio MCSO

Published on Mar 9, 2012 by MCSOColdCasePosse

The Tea Party Tribune was welcomed to record this “Historic Press Release” video for the Cold Case Posse and other investigative entities.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

July 17, 2012 – United States Of America – National News Conference

Full Press Conference Sheriff Joe Arpaio Barack Obama Birth Certificate July 17, 2012

Breaking News: Sheriff Arpaio Concludes Obama Birth Certificate Is A Forgery

Published on July 17, 2012

“This is the full press conference.

It’s official folks. The official government investigation into the long form birth certificate Barack Obama released and claimed as his own on April 27, 2011 has been proven without any doubt to be a indisputable forgery.

Sheriff Arpaio’s original intent was to clear Obama. But, during the investigation it became clear that the long form birth certificate was a forgery.

My opinion: Due to this information, common sense would dictate that we immediately remove Obama without pay from his elected position and further investigate who else is involved in this crime.”

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sheriff Declares Obama Certificate 100% Forged! July 17, 2012

Published on July 18, 2012 by amy2x

“Sheriff Joe Arpaio announces at press conference July 17, 2012 that Birth Certificate released by Whitehouse is Forged.”

by Bob Unruh (Read the rest at this Link):

53. Arpaio Investigation Closes in on Obama Birth Certificate Fraud.

Published on Aug 4, 2012 by DrJeromeCorsi

Comments Under This Video:

“Acton and Dystel are lying to protect themselves. Any author fills out their own questionnaire, providing editor/publisher with info, and approving it. How did their error just happen to mention ‘Kenya?’ Of all the potential mistakes, they chose ‘Kenya.’ These are not mistakes, not BS. Your refutations are preposterous. Please tell me – how did Obama get into Harvard Law without graduating with any honors from Columbia? Truth hurts.”

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

“Why did Obama submit a bio (he filled out their questionnaire) to publisher Acton and Dystel that he was born in Kenya? It existed for 17 years without changing? How is it Obama has a CT-issued social security number, a forged selective service registration – all these ‘anomalies’ in toto are statistically impossible.”

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1776 NATION SCOTUS Decision on OBAMACARE provides new energy to TEA PARTY June 28, 2012

Published on June 28, 2012 by DrJeromeCorsi

“Why 1776 Nation was created — to return to the original principles of
    the Constitution — state sovereignty — 9th & 10th Amendments — need to roll-back an imperial POTUS & SCOTUS.”

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

VIDEO Message from #1 NY Times Bestselling Author Dr. Jerome Corsi

Published on June 27, 2012 by DrJeromeCorsi

“1776 NATION Arizona SB 1070 IMMIGRATION BECOMES ELECTION ISSUE June 26 2012”

Listen especially from 7:00 mark to the end.

54. WND EXCLUSIVE

“Charlie Daniels Unloads ‘dag-blamed truth’ on Obama”

“Feisty music legend worries after November, ‘America will never be America again'”

By Drew Zahn

“To me that tips off where these guys are coming from: ‘If you don’t agree with us, we don’t want you in our town, we don’t want you in our country, we don’t want you in our political system,’” Daniels said. “Is it not downright un-American for an elected official to stand up and try to destroy a business? As bad as we need jobs in this country?

“This is not about ‘gay’ marriage; this is about America being America, about people being able to stick by their deeply held religious beliefs and not to have these people trying to put them out of business,” Daniels said. “That’s what this boils down to: Are these people going to try to shut up everybody who doesn’t agree with them?”

Daniels told WND there have been a few people who have tried to silence him, too, to tell him to stick to his music and leave politics alone.

“People say, ‘Shut up and sing.’ Somebody said that,” Daniels said. “But shut up for what? Why don’t you shut up? What do you do? You do something else. You’re a private citizen. Do you think you should shut up? I’m speaking as a private citizen, so I think I have a perfect right to do that.”

And what about the owner of Chick-fil-A Dan Cathy and other Christians like him who are told to leave their religious beliefs out of the public and political sphere?

“That’s a bunch of junk,” Daniels said. “They need to stand up for what they believe in.”

Continue Reading: http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/charlie-daniels-unloads-dag-blamed-truth-on-obama/

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

WND EXCLUSIVE

“CONTROVERSIAL ROCKER: FIND THE COST OF FREEDOM”

“Banned band defeats city officials to deliver faith message to students”

By Bob Unruh

Bradlee Dean Returns to Dunkerton, IA (Highlights From Event)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

YOUR GOVERNMENT AT WORK

“Issa Exposes Obama’s ‘Green Jobs’ Scam

You Won’t Believe What Type Of Employment Qualifies”

“(FORBES) — Does the teenage kid who sells used records count as someone who has a green job? What about an oil lobbyist, or someone who works at an antique shop?

Those all count as “Green Jobs” according to the Obama Administration’s top statistician at the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

The “Green Jobs” initiative cost $38.6 billion or $5 million per job and now through the Oversight Committee’s work we are learning more about how the Obama administration gambled away tax payer dollars to support their ideological interests.”

Continued Here:

55. Bradlee Dean / Exposing the Media!

Uploaded by BdeanSonsofLiberty on Nov 23, 2011

“A short clip from Bradlee Dean’s documentary called, “My War,” exposing the media and the lies they promote.”

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Deleted scene from My War with Bradlee Dean: WHY SO MUCH FEAR?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Bradlee Dean on “Abortion” from My War Documentary

56. Deleted scene from My War with Bradlee Dean: WHY SO MUCH FEAR?

57. “With politicians like these, who needs terrorists?” ~~Ron Paul

58. Jack Van Impe – Reclaiming & Restoring Biblical Christianity

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Betrayal of Christianity: Ravenous Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing

Published on Apr 13, 2012

“The Betrayal of Christianity: Ravenous Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing”

“Unprecedented blasphemy; apostasy; heresy; so-called Christian leaders utterly turning their backs on the Word of God.

What does it mean? What does the Bible say about this colossal falling-away from the faith? What does it signal about YOUR FUTURE?

Drs. Jack and Rexella Van Impe offer the astonishing answers to these and other riveting questions:

What does the word apostasy actually mean? Where are we seeing it today?

What is the “blasphemy law”? How have our U.S. leaders responded to it?

How does the persecution of Christians around the world relate to the final signs pointing to the return of the Lord?

How is it possible to determine whether someone is truly a Christian when they claim to be?

And much more!”

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jack Van Impe: The New World Order

“This video was first broadcasted in 2009 but it’s so up-to date in 2011! (and for the years to come!!!)

“This video proves the FACT that the world is slowly but surely moving into the direction of a United World Government, with ONE man as its Leader, ONE religion as the Global Religion and ONE NEW Monetary, Economic System.

The BIBLE had predicted this “New World Order”, as many call it, many centuries ago!

But it has predicted even more than that!”

Jack Van Impe’s website:

You can send Jack a letter:

Jack Van Impe Ministries
    Box 7004
    Troy, MI 48007
    USA

59. Jack Van Impe – New World Order Rising

Published on Apr 21, 2012

“You and your family may live to see the New World Order – that is also the last Bible prophecy to be fulfilled before the return of the Savior Jesus Christ!

For centuries, shadow groups like the Illuminati, and more recent groups such as the Bilderbergs, have planned for how to bring about a one-world government.

Recently Henry Kissinger declared:
    U.S. President Barack Obama has been elected at a unique moment in history that could allow him to create this new world order!

In this video teaching, Drs. Jack & Rexella Van Impe show you the biblical foundation for this coming one-world government, document the great strides that have been made toward it through the European Union and explain how the critical years from 2012 to 2019 could be the rapidly approaching time-frame for the return of Jesus Christ!”

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Final World Government When? Now!

Uploaded on Feb 12, 2012

“Final World Government When? Now!

The back of the American dollar bill has announced the birth of the New World Order, in Latin, since 1935.Who masterminded this sinister plot? When? Where? And why would the Illuminati, The Trilateral Commission, The Council on Foreign Relations, The Bilderberger’s and the New Ager’s all together plot, promote and propagate an irreligious and godless monstrosity which will control six billion of earth’s citizens – soon – perhaps within months.

This rapidly ascending dictatorship will track every last one of us through skin implants and computers capable of performing 50 trillion calculations per second. That’s 8,000 pieces of information on each one of us per second.Both Protestant Theologians and Catholic Cardinals believe the Final World Government is waiting in the wings NOW. Dr. Jack and Rexella Van Impe give you the facts on this video and show you how you and your family can be ready!”

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Awake America! The World’s Final Warning

Published on Apr 27, 2012

“The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are set to ride – and the USA slumbers in ignorance of the catastrophe about to descend upon her! Drs. Jack and Rexella Van Impe want to awaken this nation to the perils that lie ahead, and the soon return of the Savior! Discover the answers to critical questions: How soon will apocalyptic judgments begin? What does the Bible say about the prediction of the world’s end in 2012? How do current events fit with prophecies of Christ’s coming? What is the Mark of the Beast and who will control it? And much more!”

60. I hope the correct video shows up…. Here is the link again….

Deleted scene from My War with Bradlee Dean: WHY SO MUCH FEAR?

61. Interested Bystander

Ginger commented:

“Have you heard the saying…”You pick your time and your place?” (for a fight) Just wait….Gov./soon to be President Romney is fixing to unload both barrels on the kenyan/queer/fraud/ SOB! The quiet before the storm! October surprise maybe? Those Communist pigs are going to be talking so fast to defend their queer that they will be sounding like they are talking pig latin. ”

“They” said the same about McCain.

I dont’t think it will happen. The PTB will keep Romney’s puppet strings pretty tight. Oh they’ll let him have a couple of nibbles, but just wait until Obama unloads on Romney about being Mormon, and how he “counceled” women on giving up their out of wedlock children, and more.

I wouldn’t doubt they’ll have Allred trot out some woman with “something” that Romney did, kind of like what they did to Cain.

And they won’t have to prove it either, just like Cain. The media will just say it and say it and say it until it is believed (like Tina did). Romney will go on every show denying it, but he’ll be laughed at because “we” all know it to be true, dontchaknow.

Obama is an easy mark, except that the PTB WANT him as their puppet.

And so it will be.

At least that’s MY opinion of how it will go down.

62. IB, my opinion is that Romney will win by a margin of >6%.

63. eddie h and coldwar vet2……….

In my post, I DID NOT say John McCain was a “war hero”….I only posted what Obama supposedly said

Personally, I think John McCain was far from being a war hero. If I left you with the impression that I thought McCain was a war hero, you misunderstood my post.

I was only attempting to show that OBAMA HAS NOT BEEN IN THE MILITARY, AND PERHAPS IS NOT EVEN A CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY AND HAS NO RIGHT TO say things he said.

Granted McCain spent a lot of time in a Korean POW camp, but that alone does not make him a hero. Many other soldiers and airmen did too. Personally, I have heard a lot of stories to the contrary about McCain’s conduct in the POW camp. I do not know if they are true or not, so I will refrain from further comment on them.

I do feel McCain did as little as he could to get elected in 2008 throwing the presidency to Obama without a fight. I personally will never forgive him for leashing the Republican “pit bull” Palin who could have had Obama and Biden for lunch.

If I lived in Arizona, I would not vote for McCain.

64. I believe you meant Vietmanese POW camp. 🙂

65. Republicans Sound Alarm on Administration Plan to Seize 401(k)s

66. RMinNC
    Read what I said…I was not responding to you…I was responding to eddie h.
    My post was about “facts” as they pertain to any military or other person.
    It’s OK to crucify someone, as long as it is factual. It’s OK for a former military person, especially someone who has endured as much as McCain has, to use it for political gain. My point was that he HAS endured things that you or I might not have been able to endure. It is what he has, or is, doing since then that concerns me.

67. Bob,

I think the plan to seize private citizen retirement accounts has been in the work by the Democrats for quite some time. I wouldn’t doubt the day they actually do it. All the more reasons to have off-shore accounts away from the Untied States…

68. Honor First…………..
    I have never failed to be sickened whenever I hear HARRIET REID whine and wring her hands,as she whines. I wonder if the SNIVELING little scum bag has ever carried a RIFLE in defense of her country? Judging from her obvious LACK of CHARACTER I would tend to think that she is YELLOW, and most likely doesn’t know the MUZZLE from the BUTT.

69. I agree coldwarvet…….

that’s why I did not comment on McCain’s time in the POW camp..

I think we are both on the same sheet of music

70. IB………..
    Here is how I feel about the BASTARD. If I owned a semi auto 12 gauge, I would probably choose to use it……that way I would have 5 rounds available, rather than 2.

71. Coldwarvet,
    Read your segment on McCain, it is very eloquent. War Hero are all those brave people who went. The greatest war hero’s, many of which never had their stories told, because they didn’t survive. They gave everything. John McCain politics isn’t always agreeable, but I don’t disrespect his service. I disrespect everything that is ‘Obama’, except his propensity to damage this country for his own self-serving ideology. The latter I just fear.

Pete

72. OLD SALT…

In response to your question about HARRY REID’S military record……

The answer is short..he has NO military record…he has never served a day in either branch of service, army, navy, air force, coast guard, marines, or even the Boy Scouts.

He was born in 1939, that would have made him 18 years old when Elvis entered the army in 1957.I would think Mr. Reid would have been a prime candidate for the Vietnam war at 26 years old in 1965. I guess his Capitol Police service excused him from the draft.

Good old Harry does list on his bio, his service with the Capitol Police…..

Harry Reid is nothing but a Left-wing dingbat that crawled from under a rock in Nevada and found his way to Washington and joined all the other democrat dingbats there

73. cold war vet 2 ,
    we likely do not know nearly all the facts on mccain . we only know what mccain wants reported and the way he wants it reported . it is believed that he remained a pow despite a chance to leave because he intended to run for the u. s. senate . it would not have looked proper , him leaving the other pow’s there . mccain ran for the senate , got elected then sealed up all his records . he then made a fake run for potus but instead allowed obama to win the election by not fighting after which , obama sealed up all his records . do you see where the doubts come in ? mccain was under orders to fly the missions in hostile territory . i understand that there are questions as to why his plane went down . remember , his records are sealed . there are reports from other pow’s and various people that he actually made propaganda tapes for the north vietnamese and cooperated with them . we do not know the real truth yet because all his records are sealed . i served in vietnam 2 times . we were under orders the same as mccain in hostile territory . many marines lost arms and legs and many were killed . i will say that the term “war heroes ” fits them and us much more than mccain . however , as i said we were under orders or we would not have allowed ourselves to be in such a hostile situation .

74. Good Morning RMINNC…….
    Hope you are well. I would just like to add one little thought of my own………I do agree that Romney has yet to take any meaningful offensive which impugns the usurper relating to eligibility in any way, shape, or form. I find myself still waiting for this to happen in earnest. He will NOT BE ABLE TO MOUNT ANY MEANINGFUL DEFENSE, other than MORE LIES, and WORDSMITHING. In addition he will not be able to successfully contradict the forensic people either. If he opens his mouth at all he will shoot himself down. He is in an extremely awkward position. All he can do is LIE SOME MORE,which actually draws the garrote which is already around his neck, ever tighter with each lie. When he is finally dangling I along with millions of others will GLEEFULLY dance around his carcass, and I shall offer as much spit as I can muster. I might even include a little FECES in the MIX.

75. RMinNC
    To really condense what I was saying, is that …if we denigrate the ACTUAL service of ANY veteran, then we have diluted the service of all veterans. This is what the bo administration has been doing from the outset. VietNam veterans have continually suffered from marginalization, but only because they fought in an “unpopular” war. They were then forced to fight again for the benefits they were denied. On top of that, now the conservative population want them to physically engage this corrupted government. Hell, we are all in our 60’s and just as mad, but we’re not as good as we once were…..but we’re as good once as we ever were!…Personally, I think it’s someone elses turn.

76. coldwarvet…….

I know what you are saying concerning the Vietnam war vets…

.I had three tours of duty in Nam as an infantry officer….on top of that I was ordered to serve with the Vietnamese Army Infantry, not the American infantry……..

Now that was a real thrill….to say the least. The food was lousy, fish heads and rice most days ,the living was basic survival , no electricity, no running water, no bath facilities, etc., and ……….

The only people I could really depend on were the other 5 members of my team. But, we survived, and I’m proud to say in all my tours of duty there, I did not have a single member of my teams wounded…they were trained well and were professional in the execution of their duties.

But, when the bullets started flying,we all had a hell of a time understanding their language..Although each member of the team had received extensive language training before deployment.

I also agree with your comment “personally, I think it’s someone else’s turn”.

77. Good morning OLD SALT…..

I am well today thank you…I hope you are doing likewise. SALT, I feel like you do about Romney…I keep waiting for him to get a set of gonaids and start opening up on Obama…

But so far, Romney has “brought a knife to the fight and Obama has brought a gun”….

.Romney better get his head out of his a– and start spilling the beans on this usurper…otherwise he will end up like the last contender.

78. Eddie H……..
    While any respect that I might have had for McCain has long ago went out the window, I refuse to go so far as to say that as a POW he didn’t suffer like the REST of the POWs did. POWs are often treated with great hostility. But I was not there so I can’t comment intelligently on what the North Vietnamese may,or may not have done to McCain while he was a POW. The North Vietnamese are fanatics,and as such will do literally anything that they think will bring sufferring and/or embarrassment to a POW. As I understand it this includes little to NO RATIONS AT ALL, INCLUDING DRINKING WATER. They do not follow the Geneva Convention. In such a case conditions for POWs would probably be pretty damn horrendous. Nor is there any proof that he passed any meaningful information to them. Until there is DOCUMENTED proof of this I would not attempt to say he DID or DIDN’T. This would be extremely unfair. Again I do not defend him but the simple fact that he was fighting against them is enough for me.

79. FBI Informants Speak Out: Obama & Eric Holder’s DOJ Is Ignoring Child Sex-Trafficking Victims

By Elisabeth Meinecke

80. ………North Korea is another example of Communist fanatiscism taken to insane extremes. (LUNATICS)

81. Coldwarvet………..Re 11:34AM
    I am close to 20 years your senior but if push comes to shove,and I find myself,or my wife or our kids threatened you can rest assured that infirmed,or otherwise I will be carrying one of my favorite toys,and I havn’t forgotten how an enemy thinks either. I might even construct a few surprises similar to the M18A, and maybe even a few 120MM airborne express messages for the enemy. I might lose my life in the process but you can be damn sure the enemy will have sacrificed a hell of a lot more of his robots in the process, of taking me out. I am NOT one of our snotnosed OVEREDUCATED WORDSMITHS, and still know the difference between UP and DOWN. To me it is ONE SHOT ONE KILL, and I greatly admire the .50 caliber Barrett (M 107). 1200 yd shot………piece of cake,with the M107. I hasten to mention the Finnish SAKO rifle as well.

82. the shooting in the Indian Sikh Temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin is unfortunate. My prayers go out to the members of that temple. The Sikhs of India are a peaceful people. What would cause a madman to do this is beyond my understanding.

However details are now emerging about the gunman. He was discharged from the army with a “less than honorable” discharge. That is very close to a “dishonorable” discharge.Back in the old days, we would call that a section 8 discharge.

What is disturbing to me was his work speciality before he was discharged. He was in Phys Ops…..thats what we use to call the brain twisters. He was also demoted in rank from sergeant to a grade lower called a specialist.

I hope and pray the politicians do not try and make political hay out of this, but it didn’t take long for them to declare it an “act of domestic terrorism”.

This is NOT how honorable veterans act.

83. Please understand also that I’m not trying to discourage anyone from posting here…as it is their right anyway. What I would like to see however, would be that if people are going to make inflammatory indictments of peoples’ character and history, that they also include pertinent information to factually back up their statements. Otherwise, it is merely an opinion, and most likely an uninformed opinion at that.

84. Oldsalt
    OK….the .338 Lapua?…
    RminNc
    I noted the MSM this morning already making the “veteran connection” in this most unfortunate event concerning the Sikhs. What the hell is wrong with this country anyway that they would buy in to this tripe? It doesn’t appear that this individual was much of a soldier anyway, let alone an honorable veteran.

85. coldwarvet….

It’s called Phys Ops by the government……

a good three quarters of the people living in America will believe anything the government tells them if it’s supported by the media…..even if it’s from an illegal leader.

86. Philo-Publius

bob strauss | August 6, 2012
    Republicans Sound Alarm on Administration Plan to Seize 401(k)s

———————————————————
    Bob, William

Yes this has been in the works for a while now and I have been telling everyone I know to be prepared. Looks like Obama is moving forward.

The Repubs can warn but they will not stop the thief of our money.

87. RMinNC | August 6, 2012 at 12:27 pm |
    I agree with all of you who wish Romney would stop being “Mittster Nice Guy” (as I saw on another blog), but am hoping that he is following a planned strategy of holding back from the nasty skirmishes created by team Obama until closer to the election, which is three months away, a LONG time in politics. If he reacts now, then Obama will lower the bar even more and it will get so “down and dirty” that some uninformed voters will just get turned off and refuse to listen to the real issues. We can just about count out any talk about O’s ineligibility, and that is a cryin’ shame.

Will Romney at some point take off the gloves and come out swinging? I don’t know…….and wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t. We will just have to wait and see. I’m hoping, but not holding my breath.

88. old salt 79 ,
    i never charged that mccain did or did not do those things . i merely stated that many of the pow’s have different versions from what we are led to believe . i have serious doubts about him suffering those beatings that we hear of because the north vietnamese were not stupid . they knew his father was an admiral . he failed to fight and win a national election and he also knew as did all other in congress and senate that obama was not eligible to run for potus . he was complicit in a fraudulent election . having said just those things , myself and quite a few other people question ——- is mccain a real patriot or a traitor ? i have stated several times that he has all his records sealed up just like obama . this should make most people suspicious . i believe mccain is on the c f r which works very closely with the n w o . also , mccain like allen west did not support lt. col. lakin with any words or statements nor did he go to his courts martial . an honorable , highly decorated patriot with 18 years military service was allowed to be sent to prison for standing up for the constitution which he raised his hand and took an oath to do . john mccain and allen west took the same oath but they both violated their oaths to the constitution . despite this i read on this blog how great it would be to have allen west for v p . to boot mccain and west both voted for n d a a and hr. 347 . if you people do not know what those 2 bills mean , i recommend that you look them up and read about them . they are both unconstitutional and deny us our rights and due process .

89. Cabby….

I agree with you about Mittster Romney…..

I only hope we are not buying another “pig-in-a-poke”…I hate unknowns.

90. Cabby…

But if the fix is in…he will be a part of it.

91. old salt 79 ,
    maybe mccain was not fighting against the n v a as you believe he was . i do not know for sure but i have questions and suspicions in my mind . as i stated , especially after after 2008 . once again , the fact that his records are sealed should make almost anybody suspicious . we cannot be decisive on what went on with him in vietnam at this point . we need to see the records . the same as with obama , we need to see the records . i do not assume anything but i do believe something is fishy and we do not have the truth about mccain .

92. cold war vet 2 ,
    we do not know for sure that mccain endured all that which is put out for us to believe . i was not there and after getting to know him better in 2008 , and watching what he pulled in the election , not supporting lt. col. lakin , i have some doubts and reservations . i do not go with heresay . i desire to learn more and get the facts from his sealed records before i believe all that is promoted about him . he rides this pow stuff , pretends to be a conservative every election then is a liberal every time after the elections . i just don’t trust what i hear about him as being totally the truth . there is something wrong and fishy .

93. eddy h.
    My entire treatise was aimed at ….let’s not set the bar so high or narrow that it is unattainable by anyone.
    McCain is not my favorite guy, but veterans are. I’ll take their side in a heartbeat. McCain is in that class of persons and, as such, he deserves all the respect and admiration as do his peers….until the record shows unequivocally that he doesn’t. We can certainly remain suspicious, but we shouldn’t remain cynical as that reflects on all of us….

94. “H.R. 347: ANOTHER STEP IN THE ELIMINATION OF THE FIRST AMENDMENT”

Kurt Nimmo
    Infowars.com
    March 5, 2012

“It is fairly obvious Obama and Congress rushed through H.R. 347 in order to curtail demonstrations that will undoubtedly occur during both Democrat and Republican conventions this summer. Also known as the “Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act of 2011,” the bill makes it a felony to disrupt or protest at any place or event attended by any person with secret service protection.

“Current law makes it illegal to enter or remain in an area where certain government officials (more particularly, those with Secret Service protection) will be visiting temporarily if and only if the person knows it’s illegal to enter the restricted area but does so anyway,” Michigan Rep. Justin Amash wrote on his Facebook page. “[H.R. 347] expands current law to make it a crime to enter or remain in an area where an official is visiting even if the person does not know it’s illegal to be in that area and has no reason to suspect it’s illegal.”

Amash, Paul Broun, a Georgia Republican, and Ron Paul were the lone dissenting voices opposed to this bill, which is being called the “First Amendment Rights Eradication Act” designed specifically to counter the Occupy movement and other political groups opposed to the bankster regime in control of the Congress and the presidency. Democrats have characterized opposition to the bill as “a whole lot of kerfuffle over nothing.”

Gene Howington, a guest blogger on law professor Jonathan Turley’s blog, contends that the government deliberately made the language of H.R. 347 vague and overly broad. Howington writes that “it seems to be a trend that vague or overly broad language could be fairly described as being purposefully adopted allowing ‘wiggle room’ for Federal authorities to potentially abuse civil and human rights under the color of authority.”

Continue Reading Here: http://www.infowars.com/h-r-347-another-step-in-the-elimination-of-the-first-amendment/

95. To Old Salt, RMinNC, eddie h., coldwarvet, and Dean M., and all of the other vets who read or/and post here, it overwhelms and humbles me when you share your war experiences and comments about military issues, as well as other topics. Actually it brings tears to my eyes, because we all owe so much to our military, regardless of whether or not they actually saw combat.

Having lived during the World War II, Korean, and Viet Nam eras, I am perhaps, more sensitive than some in the younger generation to the debt of gratitude we owe those who have made the ultimate sacrifice as well as to all others who served and are presently in the armed forces.

I know you all don’t feel special in any way and don’t feel that you should be given any special attention, but please for just this moment, and always, accept our sincere thanks.

96. I want to add my heartfelt thanks also to all the veterans who call this place home.

I was talking to my nephew who retired from the Navy two years ago and he told me that when he says a soldier or sailor he always tells them “Thank you for your service to our country” because people used to do the same to him. He knows how good it made him feel to hear those kind words and he wants to do the same.

Thank you all for your service to our country. I salute you, Sirs.
    This is for you………

97. Sorry about that…..
    Don’t know why that goofy message came up. Anybody know if it’s a wordpress or youtube problem?
    Let’s try again

98. BOOGIE WOOGIE BUGLE BOY- VIRGINIA’S SILVER STEPPERS

99. coldwarvet2,
    what kind of veteran do you call mccain ? please be real . he throws a national election away and allows a person to win that was not eligible to run in the first place . mccain knew this because of sr . 511 which stated 2 citizen parents are required . mccain knows the definition of a natural born citizen as required by art 2 of our constitution . plus , what kind of war veteran and patriot would allow a soldier to be sent to prison for asking obama to prove who he is . i’m speaking of lt. col. lakin who was railroaded into leavenworth prison , stripped of his rank , all pay and allowances etc . just for defending the constitution , something he took an oath to do and so did john mccain . please think about it , ask yourself those questions and see if you can come up with a logical answer . i do not believe that you can .