Howard Coble, Obama birth certificate forged, Adobe Expert Mara Zebest video, 10 ex CIA agents stated that the image was fraudulent
“Why has Obama, since taking the White House, used Justice Department Attorneys, at taxpayer expense, to avoid presenting a legitimate birth certificate and college records?”…Citizen Wells and millions of concerned Americans
“And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed
–if all records told the same tale–then the lie passed into
history and became truth. “Who controls the past,” ran the
Party slogan, “controls the future: who controls the present
controls the past.”…George Orwell, “1984″
Earlier today the Citizen Wells blog responded to a letter from Congressman Howard Coble of NC.
“My response to the image placed on WhiteHouse.gov.
1. Aside from the Orwellian language used to convince the public, the image itself looked suspicious. It did not look like other certified copies from Hawaii.
2. Loretta J. Fuddy, Director of Health, stated that the copies are computer generated. I am an expert on computer business systems and have worked with many graphics formats, software applications as well as OCR. This was an immediate red flag. Computer generated can mean many things.
3. Since this involves the presidency of the US, and they were “making an exception,” why did they not copy and certify Obama’s birth certificate as they have done for average citizens?
4. Why did Major General Paul Vallely state that 10 ex CIA agents stated that the image was fraudulent?
5. Why did Jana Winter of Fox News misrepresent or lie about what a OCR expert stated about the image? The expert, Jean Claude Tremblay, has since criticized Winter and Fox for the misrepresentation.
6. World Net Daily, in the past week, has presented 2 high level experts. One has questioned the image. The last one, Mara Zebest, calls it a forgery.
Mr. Coble, thank you for your response and attention. I believe that you care deeply about this country and have honorable intentions. It is with that belief that I will endeavor to provide compelling evidence for your attention. As a starting point, I suggest you speak with retired Major General Paul Vallely.
Mr. Coble and Congress, here is the first installment of more evidence against the image placed on WhiteHouse.gov and Barack Obama.
Adobe Expert Mara Zebest at the National Press Club June 29, 2011.