Leo Haffey, Nashville attorney, Political prisoner, Court hearing, May 17, 2010

Leo Haffey, the Nashville attorney incarcerated last year without bond as a political prisoner of the pro Obama thugs in TN with his constitutional rights stripped by a rogue judge, has a hearing on May 17, 2010 at 9:00. From Leo.

“If you can be in Nashville on May 17th , please be there for your Family, your Country, to prevent what was done to my Family from being done to your Family by the Criminally Corrupt BHO regime.

With the DEVASTATING FLOOD, it may be difficult to get to Nashville on May 17th unless you are already in Nashville. If you can be in Nashville at the Birch Courthouse, please be there.

BRING VIDEO CAMERAS NOT GUNS!

If you can not be there in person, send emails to the “legal” authorities in Nashville that the Criminal Acts of Criminally Corrupt BHO supporters in Nashville will STOP in Nashville and will NOT be permitted in your Hometown.

BRING VIDEO CAMERAS NOT GUNS!

Leo Haffey also states:

“We got GREAT NEWS in Nashville this week when it was announced that BHO Cohort Former Nashville Police Chief Serpas is GONE to New Orleans, but most of the NASHVILLE MAINSTREAM MEDIA like the NATIONAL MSM is ignoring the CRIMES COMMITTED by BHO COHORTS in Nashville.

We Nashvillians need all of you in the INTERNET MEDIA to get the message out about the CRIMES COMMITTED by BHO COHORTS in Nashville. CITIZEN WELLS is a GREAT EXAMPLE of what can be accomplished by PATRIOTIC members of the INTERNET MEDIA.

Please help Nashville LEGALLY REMOVE of the rest of these BHO Cohorts.

The Night before the WORST FLOODING BHO Supporter Mayor Dean was on Television laughing with Serpas about the FLOOD and saying, “The worst is over. You’ll wake up tomorrow and see the Sun shining.”

Phil.Bredesen@tn.gov (TN Governor-D)
BHO Supporter)

andrea.conte@tn.gov (TN 1st Lady D)
BHO Supporter)

info@nashville-sheriff.net (Davidson County Sheriff)
(BHO Supporter)

mayor@nashville.gov (D)

(BHO Supporter)
Rep. Jim Cooper (D-TN Chairman BHO TN Campaign)
605 Church Street
Nashville, Tennessee 37219
(615) 736-5295 Phone
(615) 736-7479 Fax”

101 responses to “Leo Haffey, Nashville attorney, Political prisoner, Court hearing, May 17, 2010, 9:00, Obama thugs, Nashville TN corruption

1. Leo Haffey…………………………….
    While I know very little about the arrest and subsequent confinement without charge, it would seem to me that your case would generate a lot of lawyers jumping out of trees to prepare and file a civil law suit against Dumas.and the City of Nashville,in your behalf. Dumas must be totally ignorant of the rights of her victims. Had it been me I can guarantee you that there would now be a $50,000,000.00 lawsuit against the perpetrator,and her boss. Your name has been permanently DAMAGED, and it will effect your income for a very long time to come. Your loss of income will effect the lives of your family as well. Nail her ,and her boss to the cross.

2. Dear Mr. Haffey,

As a California resident, it isn’t likely I can attend your hearing in Nashville. Know that I will be there in spirit. I am vitally interested in what occurs.

I am a firm believer in the power of prayer along with visualitzation of postive outcomes. Know I am praying for you and visualizing great success for you.

I am also a firm believer of exposing the facts–which you have been doing an excellent job on Citizenwells site. Whatever the results of your pending hearing–keep us all informed so we may shout out your experience.

It ain’t over until the fat lady sings!

3. Arnold is Rino

Arnold Schwarzenegger’s bad joke about fearing to be returned to Austria if he went to Arizona really revealed his ignorance about the law. The law is targeting ILLEGALS. Either Arnold just admitted he is an illegal or he is just plain stupid. Is it any wonder California is in the problem it is in? Illegals cost California several billion dollars a year. California refuses do acknowledge the problem—instead it wants to cut back on services to senior citizens, cut teacher pay, and cut state employees to 4 day work schedules.

4. Pingback: Political Prisoner, Leo Haffey Court Hearing on May 17, 2010, 9:00 – Nashville TN – CitizenWells – The BOPAC Report « “The BOPAC Report” & Larry Sinclair’s Allegations – ZachJonesIsHome

5. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

Leo –

The Most Corrupt States

No. 1 Tennessee (photo: AP/FBI)

“Public Corruption: 18
    Racketeering & Extortion: 11
    Fraud Rank: 7
    Forgery & Counterfeiting: 5
    Embezzlement: 9

Recent Scandal: Here’s a foolproof recipe for corruption: a former policeman commingling with gang members. Milburn Williams, a retired police captain from Newport, ringleaders Raymond Hawk and Grant Williams, and 20 others were indicted on racketeering, drug trafficking and a slew of other charges last year in Greenville. The sting operation was headed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and centered around a chop shop called ‘H-1 Auto’, later renamed ‘A Automotive.’ For six years the chop shop was the command post for an operation that allegedly moved stolen property and goods across state lines and sold cocaine and marijuana. The most serious of the charges carry up to $2 million in fines and 40 years in prison.”

Source: The Daily Beast

7. Leo Patrick Haffey

Citizen Carlyle (FUBO) // May 12, 2010 at 2:52 pm

Leo –

Can you tell us any more? Like the purpose of the hearing, order or events, possible outcomes?”

It is a status hearing. It starts at 9 am in the Birch Courthouse in Nashville. I would appreciate every who can be there to come with Videos Cameras. I will be glad to discuss details there. It is important to expose this corruption by BHO Cohorts so that other families are terrorized like mine was for over a year.

8. Best wishes with the proceedings, Mr. Haffey.

9. Leo Patrick Haffey

Linda from NY // May 12, 2010 at 2:56 pm

The Most Corrupt States

No. 1 Tennessee (photo: AP/FBI)

Thanks, Linda!

I didn’t know that, but I do know that since I have lived in Nashville at least 3 judges have committed suicide because they were under investigation; another, judge Tom W. Brothers was INDICTED for DRUG MONEY LAUNDERING; a Sheriff was sent to Prison and several Lawyers have committed suicide or gone to prison.

They call Nashville the Buckle on the Bible Belt but, the judiciary in Nashville seems to have lost its moral compass.

10. Leo Patrick Haffey

Thanks, Al et al

11. Leo Patrick Haffey

oldsalt78 // May 12, 2010 at 1:41 pm

Leo Haffey…………………………….
    While I know very little about the arrest and subsequent confinement without charge, it would seem to me that your case would generate a lot of lawyers jumping out of trees to prepare and file a civil law suit against Dumas.and the City of Nashville,in your behalf.”

No Nashville lawyer has stepped forward. I can’t go into details but I have a lawsuit against 2 major corporations, a few mid to minor corporations, numerous individuals with personal fortunes in the millions, the city and that’s even if the judge persists on not dropping charges against me. I am innocent of all charges but it is unlawful, unconstitutional to treat even the guilty in the manner I was treated.

12. Leo Patrick Haffey

usapatriots-shout // May 12, 2010 at 2:04 pm

Dear Mr. Haffey,

If this government is going to commit crimes against its own citizens for merely revealing truth and facts, then its citizens will expose its actions in loud detailed voice.”

Thanks Patriot! I too have a strong faith that is what kept me going in jail and separated from my Family for nearly a year, Faith in God. Faith in our Constitution and Faith in People like the Patriots here at Citizen Wells.

13. Cabby - AZ

Leo, I join with the others here in praying for the best outcome possible! There is one thing certain – what happened to you is no longer in the dark, and we will all be closely following events. When you first mentioned the 5/17 date, it all seemed to far away. Here we are fast approaching! Living in AZ and unable to travel distances, I can’t come, but I have always loved Tenn. I’m formerly from Ohio (50 years ago) and we used to spend many summer vacations in the Smokies – dear to my heart. God be with you, Patriot.

14. Cabby - AZ

Oops – “to far away” should be “so far away.” Sorry.

15. Leo Patrick Haffey

I’m formerly from Ohio (50 years ago) and we used to spend many summer vacations in the Smokies – dear to my heart. God be with you, Patriot.”

With the Terror campaign of BHO Cohort Gov Bredesen, I expect much less vacationing in the Smokies. Madisonville is on the Interstate 75 between Chattanooga & the Smokies. Bredesen’s Gestapo actions can’t be helping tourism in East Tennessee.

16. Cabby – AZ // May 12, 2010 at 4:13 pm

Oops – “to far away” should be “so far away.” Sorry.

No problem, Cabby – AZ…too far away or “so far away” is suffice. Words matter, but it’s what in your heart that matters most, and judging from your posts, you love our nation and care to protect it from tyranny. God Bless America!

17. Leo Patrick Haffey

Cabby – AZ // May 12, 2010 at 1:57 pm

Leo – 1:15PM

Good observation about “staying safe.” I remember about 25 years ago when AZ state government was being undermined, there was an investigative reporter in Phx who was really “onto big news” about corruption. He died in a car bomb incident, and it was years before the criminals were apprehended. Yes, there is a difference here. This investigator had not yet been able to go fully public with his findings. So the important thing here is – there is greater protection in exposing it, if it can be made public without jeopardizing the investigation.”

The first BHO/Serpas Cohort, to arrest me
    threatened my life, my wife’s life and the life of NewsChannel5 Reporter Phil Williams. Phil kept on investigating Serpas, the second of his investigative reports on Serpas aired last night; and Serpas was shipped off to New Orleans just before the first investigative report on him aired. He had also gotten a UNANIMOUS NO CONFIDENCE vote from the Fraternal Order of the Police. So is the best testament to the good in exposing evil that I know of.

Remember the Murder of NFL Quarterback Steve McNair?

What is the TRUTH re: NFL Great Steve McNair’s Murder? Ask Ronal Serpas.

Notes from Nashville police news conference
    July, 8, 2009
    Jul 8
    4:41
    PM ET

Posted by ESPN.com’s Paul Kuharsky

Some points of interest from the news conference just held by Nashville police in the Steve McNair case, which has now been ruled a murder-suicide by Sahel Kazemi. The news was delivered by police Chief Ronal Serpas:

Police believe that McNair was asleep when he was shot and that Kazemi then positioned herself to fall on his lap when she shot herself. They believe she did land on his lap, but ultimately slipped to the ground at his feet. There was no note.

Although the 44-minute delay between Wayne Neely’s discovery of the bodies and a 911 call was a concern to police, Serpas said such a delay is not uncommon because such a discovery can leave people dazed and blur their sense of time. Police are confident nothing in the room was moved or staged, with the exception of one shell casing Neely moved because he was nervous, scared and didn’t know what to do. That has been fully accounted for, Serpas said

18. Leo Patrick Haffey

From excellent discussion of the Grand Jury Process last night.

May 12, 2010 at 9:51 am

Prairie, sorry I missed your Question re: Step 12.
    Serve on Judiciary simply means deliver it to the presiding Criminal Court Clerk in your County in front of lots of video cameras.

1. Get a group of 25 Grand Jurors.

2. Select Foreman.

3. Select Private Attorney General to make presentments.

4. Meeting place.

5. Gather all criminal info.

6. Schedule presentments.

7. Subpeona documents.

8. Schedule Presentment of all government documents obtained.

9. Presenting by AG.

10. Vote.

11. Announce to the press.

12. Serve Indictments on the Criminal Court Clerk in your County for the issuance of arrest.

In short Leo, how do-able is this by someone with no legal background? I may be able to pull in one lawyer

19. Citizen Don in California

Leo, I wish you the very best at your hearing.

20. Leo Patrick Haffey

Don,

Thanks!

21. Leo Patrick Haffey

Patriots,

Please email every Patriot Lawyer that you know, particularly Lawyers in States near Tennessee. We need an Army of Patriots Lawyers to clean up the BHO Corruption in Tennessee.

My email is:

cyberlaw@netzero.net

22. Leo Patrick Haffey

twe // October 9, 2009 at 11:17 pm

Reposting my 1028 re Batya and possible O connection:

OK–Here’s a connection. She has worked with Dr. Brian Weiss. And, Brian Weiss has been on Oprah. Bingo! O Connection!

I looked up Weiss and he got lots of press on Oprah. He does past life regression therapy. Batya worked for/with Weiss before he got big on Oprah. If he regressed Batya and discovered something in her background that is blackmailable, that would be the lever on Batya…just saying!

twe // October 9, 2009 at 10:24 pm

She is also in Pompano Beach, Florida:

The Nashville Writers Meetup

Nashville, TN
    1,712 Amazing Writers

The Nashville Writers Meetup is a group of dedicated people who want to improve their writing and wish to master the craft of writing. While many of us aspire to be published …

Next Meetup

Postscript – Writer’s Marketing Chat

Friday, Aug 22, 2014, 7:00 PM
    19 Attending

Check out this Meetup Group →

twe // October 9, 2009 at 10:25 pm
    Another of her sites:
    Batya D. Wininger

batdarl@aol.com

Batya D. Wininger

batdarl@aol.com
    ==========

23. Leo Patrick Haffey

No doubt about AKAbo cohort TN Gov Bredesen targeting PATRIOTS. He made an announcement to the Press that he was going after PATRIOTS.

This is what is happening to visitors to Tennessee under the AKAbo regime of AKAbo cohort Bredesen:

ATTENTION ALL PATRIOTS!

BOYCOTT TENNESSEE!

MEMPHIS is ranked by FORBES just behind Detroit as the 2nd MOST DANGEROUS CITY IN AMERICA. NASHVILLE is ranked #9.

IT IS NOT SAFE TO VISIT TENNESSEE with the AKAbo Cohort Governor Bredesen ordering SWAT TEAMS to ATTACK peaceful PATRIOTS!

BOYCOTT TENNESSEE!

BOYCOTT TENNESSEE!

24. Leo Patrick Haffey

CRIMES COMMITTED BY BO SUPPORTERS IN NASHVILLE:

There is an ongoing criminal conspiracy among Obama supporters in Nashville to cover up crimes committed by his campaign in 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010. These crimes include, but are not limited to, VOTER FRAUD, IDENTITY THEFT, COMPUTER THEFT, INVASION OF PRIVACY and petty BURGLARIES similar to WATERGATE.

Campaign.

Crimes at the Al Farooq terror mosque:

The violent Jihadists ideology is being taught to innocent Muslim children across America. The child in the video clip informed one of my female CT researchers her Islamic teachers had hit her and her legs were hurting. This was at a Nashville mosque. Have the Nashville, TN Police Department checked on the welfare of the child? Ask them.

New English Review

David Gaubatz and a team of investigators recently unveiled evidence of child abuse at the radical Al Farooq Nashville mosque at a recent NER symposium.

Pam Geller at Atlas Shrugs

25. Free Speech

Free Speech // May 28, 2010 at 12:31 pm

Margie // May 28, 2010 at 12:23 pm

Remove all Politicans TODAY. Thank you.
    ***************************************

LOL! We will have to hold our noses and keep the few that are finally speaking out against bo after he has DESTROYED the GULF COAST and is targeting all Southern States for attack starting with AZ and including Southern California.

In Nashville, AKAbo & his cohorts Gov Bredesen & Mayor Dean have brought in hordes of illegals and they are now protecting these CRIMINALS from prosecution for Murder, Identity Theft & Vote Fraud.

26. Free Speech

Free Speech // May 28, 2010 at 8:30 pm

Michelle // May 28, 2010 at 6:54 pm

Free Speech @ 6:31 pm
    “It is almost comical to me now but back on May 2, 2009, when the DIRTY cop, who was working for bo’s DIRTY cohort Serpas, busted in my Family’s Home while we were watching Saturday Night Live, I had NO IDEA WHY they had come after me.”
    The having no idea why would have driven me nuts. No citizen should have to playing guessing games as to why the police are at their home besides that late at night. Wait until all of America finds out what Obama/minions have been doing behind the scenes-from Man’s Country to Gulags-sickening.”

Michelle,

The thing that was most hurtful to me is that they arrested for the second time on the night of my Daughter’s band recital. I had just bought her a Beatle Bass and I and she were really looking forward to the concert.

The CRIMINAL COHORTS of bo who were judges on my case forced me out of my Daughter’s life from the time she was 11 1/2 till the time she was 12 1/2.

The DA Torry Johnson is a Catholic & he had the Teachers at the Catholic School TERRORIZE my Daughter.

When I went away, she excelled at everything: Music, Sports & Art as well as being a A average student.

When I came back the TERRORISTS at St. Henry’s had kicked my Daughter out of the band & sp0rts teams and traumatizes her so much I was afraid that she might fail the 6th grade.

27. Free Speech

Cabby,

I have known of the DUMB lawyer bob bauer for about a year and a half now. I know it is unkind but he and jimmie devaney of perkins coie are 2 of the DUMBEST lawyers that I have ever seen “practice” law.

Free Speech // May 28, 2010 at 1:51 pm

Please note that I was 1st arrested on FALSE CHARGES, the week after I sent this email to jimmie devaney of the FIRM Perkins Coie.

More CLE 4 Jimmie

Sent: Mon, May 04, 2009 05:49

Free Speech // May 28, 2010 at 2:04 pm

CLE

To: JDevaney@perkinscoie

Bcc:

Sent: Sat, Apr 25, 2009 09:34 AM

These seemingly petty burglaries are to the Nashville BO Campaign what Watergate was to the Nixon Campaign.

Free Speech // May 28, 2010 at 2:12 pm

Continuing Legal Education

To: JDevaney@perkinscoie

Bcc:

Sent: Fri, Apr 24, 2009 12:52

Criminal Law wrote:

28. Free Speech

1) Find the CROOKED politicians in your City or Town that supported BO.

2) Link these CROOKED politicians to crimes committed by the BO Campaign.

3) Charge CROOKED politicians and BO as co-conspirators in the commission of campaign crimes and you have a Criminal Case against BO that can be prosecuted in Court in your County Seat.

4) Of course, you add all the other Crimes that BO committed elsewhere to your INDICTMENT also. But to prosecute BO in your State you have to link him as a co-conspirator to crimes committed in your State.

29. Free Speech // June 10, 2010 at 10:13 am

Al Gore Gay Sex Scandal

Former Vice President Al Gore is caught up in a sensational gay scandal after announcing he is divorcing Tipper, his wife of 40 years. In a must-read world exclusive, GLOBE rips the lid off all the eye-popping details that have Washington, D.C., insiders buzzing. Don’t miss a single word!

Thanks Zach!

30. Free Speech // June 14, 2010 at 10:09 am

William,

In the law, the term is Res Ipsa Locquitor, the thing speaks for itself.

That boBot democRAT should be INDICTED & SUED civilly for assault. The same Grand Jury that indicts the democRAT should also INDICT him and other boCohorts for the CRIMES committed by the bo campaign in North Carolina. I can practice in North Carolina on a Pro Hac Vice basis. Also I have considered moving to North Carolina since Tennessee is the most corrupt State in the Nation and ashville is the 9th Most Dangerous City in America according to Forbes Magazine.

Free Speech // June 14, 2010 at 10:15 am

Btw, Memphis is the 2nd Most Dangerous City in America and we all know what happened to the Patriots in Memphis & Madisonville, near Knoxville, Tennessee.

Patriots should be very careful in traveling through TN.

31. William // June 14, 2010 at 10:33 am

Free Speech,

I recently moved back to the Chattanooga area. My mother passed away in Feb. Here. in 2007, my job was relocated to Huntsville Alabama. Then my job was cut there. Still unemployed.

Nevertheless, I agree with you, Tennessee is becoming more corrupt, more dangerous, more gangs and thugs. Its ashame.
    ***********************************************

Yes, William, it is sad to see how TN has gone downhill since 2002 when boCohort Bredesen was elected Gov. and Nashville has become the 9th Most Dangerous City in America since boCohort Karl Dean was elected Mayor in 2007.

32. Free Speech

Aristotle wrote yesterday about why the national online grand juries had failed. I won’t reiterate those astute statements by Aristotle other than to say all of the online grand juries were not properly or legitimately formed. It is regrettable that Patriots did not listen to Aristotle when he stated how to properly form a Grand Jury.

Those Grand Juries that were properly formed in Texas by Gerry Donaldson and in Tennessee will bear fruit now that the MSM has realized that support of bo is a mistake.

The time is ripe for Patriots, who have not properly formed a Citizens Grand Jury, to do so now. If Patriots don’t start convening Grand Juries in Arizona, Texas, Louisiana, Illinois, Florida, Mississippi, Alabama etc. we will soon be under the control of Terrorist Totalitarian Regime.

For criminal information for Grand Jury Indictments of bo go here:

For information on forming a legitimate Grand Jury go here:

33. Free Speech

Aristotle wrote about why the national online grand juries had failed. I won’t reiterate those astute statements by Aristotle other than to say all of the online grand juries were not properly or legitimately formed. It is regrettable that Patriots did not listen to Aristotle when he stated how to properly form a Grand Jury.

For criminal information for Grand Jury Indictments of bo go here:

For information on forming a legitimate Grand Jury go here:

34. I hate to be pessimistic, Michelle, but IMHO the bo Crime & Terror Syndicate is too firmly entrenched in Chicago for anyone to get justice in Chicago now.

Justice will be done in Tennessee, Texas & Virginia. The best thing we Patriots can do is bombard the media with links to sites like CW that are reporting the truth.

I know you must feel sick about what bo has done to your hometown. Downtown Nashville is beginning to look like a Third World Country with businesses boarded up and gaping holes in the streets downtown.

It is really sad to see the way bo & his cohorts gov bredesen, mayor dean, congressman cooper & DA torry johnson have DESTROYED NASHVILLE.

35. The murder of the Republican Monroe County Election Commissioner by boCohorts can not be tolerated. Please contact TN Republican Senators Alexander & Corker regarding this murder.

DC Address: The Honorable Lamar Alexander

WWW Homepage:

Twitter: @senbobcorker

10 West Martin Luther King Boulevard, 6th Floor
    Chattanooga, TN 37402 Voice: 423-756-2757
    FAX: 423-756-5313

36. From Orly:

” I forwarded the name of assiatant US attorney Matt Everett in Nashville TN, who originally wanted to investigate the connection between the death of Catherine Smith, an emplyee of Nashville DMV, who was burned in her car a day before she was supposed to testify in court in regards to forged drivers licenses five Muslim men got there…

He later called and said that he was told by his superiors, that he cannot investigate it.”

***************************************
    The murder of Nashville DMV employee Catherine Smith (burned to death in her car) just before she was about to testify re: Identity Theft in Nashville sounds very similar to the murder of the Republican Election Commissioner in Madisonville and other Identity Theft crimes in Nashville.

37. Free Speech

Evidently boCohort Nashville judge eisenstein is now under investigation for an alleged coverup in investigation of boCohort judge dumas.

eisenstein is the judge who kept me falsely imprisoned after dumas’ first illegal order revoking my bond.

38. Free Speech

The People of Madisonville TN say the suspect democRats in the murder of the Republican Election Commissioner.

39. Free Speech

Patriots need to demand that TN Republican Senators Alexander and Corker investigate if TN democRat gov. Bredesen was involved in the cover up of the murder of Katherine Smith who was testifying regarding Identity Theft in TN.

40. SirWilliam // July 25, 2010 at 10:51 am

Thanks for the links Freespeech.

********************************

U R welcome, SW.

Also the candidates need to state their plans for the investigation of the most corrupt governor in the history of TN, democRat phil bredesen.

Specifically the candidates should be questioned about bredesen’s alleged involvement in the cover up of murders and intimidation of Identity Theft Whistleblowers like Katherine Smith of Memphis, the Monroe County Elections Commissioner Jim Miller and the good Patriots of Nashville.

41. Free Speech

A major investigative advantage of the grand jury is its use of the subpoena ad testificandum… Moreover, as various courts have noted, the grand jury may utilize subpoena authority on no more substantial grounds than “tips” or rumors. This enables the grand jury to serve as “a grand inquest, a body with powers of investigation and inquisition, the scope of whose inquiries is not limited narrowly by questions of propriety or forecasts of the probable result of the investigation” (Blair v. United States, 250 U.S. 273, 282 (1919)).

42. Free Speech

Free Speech // July 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm

Mia, I sent the report to Media in Nashville. We need to hound the local press to investigate boCohort gov Bredesen’s involvement in this. As you may recall, Bredesen ordered a 200 Man SWAT Team to Monroe County to intimidate peaceful Patriots.

Mia // July 30, 2010 at 1:58 pm

I know you good people are staying on top of the TN corruption, so I wanted to be sure you saw this: Report: Monroe County, TN officials threaten citizens distributing information about local corruption

Thanks to everyone for fighting the good fight!
    *************************************************

Mia, THANK YOU! The People of Monroe County need to demand that Sens. Alexander and Corker call for an investigation of demRat boCohort gov Bredesen’s involvement in this and the coverup of the murders of the Identity Theft & Voter Fraud Whistleblowers, Katherine Smith and Jim Miller.

43. **
    State Rep. Rob Briley Arrested For DUI and Vandalism. Suspect in Hit and Run. Whiskey and Pills found in Car. Briley is former law clerk for judge Tom w. Brothers.

Briley was the chairman of the State Legislature Judiciary Committee responsible for choosing judges throughout the State of Tennessee.

State Rep. Rob Briley Arrested For DUI, Vandalism

Watertown, Tenn.

WATERTOWN, Tenn.-

Police charged Tennessee House Judiciary Committee Chairman Rob Briley with drunken driving and leaving the scene of an accident after two separate incidents.

On Saturday, a Watertown police officer arrested the Nashville Democrat after they stopped Briley’s sports utility vehicle. He was charged with driving under the influence, evading arrest and violation of the implied consent law.

Earlier in the evening state troopers cited Briley for allegedly ramming a truck in the rear in Dowelltown before driving toward Watertown. Troopers cited Briley for driving under the influence, evading arrest and violation of the implied consent law.

Police said he tried to escape officers who attempted to pull him over in Wilson County. Watertown police said the chase topped speeds of more than 100 miles an hour.

During a search of Briley’s Nissan Xterra police found an empty bottle of whiskey and several containers of pills. Police discovered he damaged a squad car during his previous arrest.

On Monday, officials at the Wilson County jail started to book Briley for vandalism before Briley was escorted out of the jail in shackles to an undisclosed location.

Even though officials did not say where Briley was going, they did say that Briley would be brought back to finish his booking.

Briley’s vandalism charges stem from the incidents Saturday night. Briley damaged the back inside window of the squad car that was taking him away from the scene of the crime.

44. *

On February 7, 2006 a mission vehicle was maliciously incinerated by arson. Thirty days later, Mr. Ahearn personally abducts assaults and threatens George in a bank parking lot, stating “the vehicle fire is just the beginning, drop the case or I’ll run you out of town.”

As a final solution, it appears Mr. Ahearn did contract individuals to detain torture and kill George on May 17, 2006 at 3:00 am at God Wins House, Office to Appalachian Youth Missions. Mr. Ahearn’s plot fails after two hours of torture, according to George. “My captor tried to gouge my eyes out, break my neck and suffocate me, used a knife and metal bar on me and demanded money. I struggled the whole time in and out of consciousness believing my captor was going to kill me. My captor asked me if I wanted to say a last prayer before my demise, I agreed. I never once thought, Oh God help me! I was ready and had a peace about my ending.” See details of the abduction at: http://www.appalachianyouthmission.org on mission update.

Numerous complaints and affidavits were filed with the 10th Judicial District Attorneys office, the Tennessee Appellate Courts and the Monroe County Sheriffs Department against Mr. Ahearn and his associates Joe & Marlene Duncan, addressing their anti Christian agenda of hate. To date, no interest has been taken to Investigate George’s brutal abduction.

45. Free Speech // August 1, 2010 at 2:25 pm

——————————————————————————–

TENNESSEE UNDERWORLD

Al Gore protects local corruption?

Vice president’s home state ‘evil place,’ says investigator

By Charles C. Thompson II and Tony Hays
    © 2010 WorldNetDaily.com

A senior FBI official said public corruption in Tennessee was “too extensive” to successfully prosecute and that protection for the corrupt officials in the state came from Vice President Al Gore’s office, according to a career undercover policeman.

The stunning declaration came after a five-month investigation into narcotics trafficking and public corruption in Warren County, Tenn. ran into twin brick walls at the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

TENNESSEE UNDERWORLD

Al Gore’s Uncle Whit

Targeted as alleged drug trafficker by federal, state law enforcement

——————————————————————————–

By Charles C. Thompson II and Tony Hays
    © 2010 Charles C. Thompson II and Tony Hays

SAVANNAH, Tenn. — Vice President Al Gore’s uncle and confidant, retired judge Whit LaFon, has been targeted as an alleged drug trafficker by federal and state law enforcement officials in Tennessee.

The allegations arose out of a year-long investigation that included elements of the FBI, the inspector general’s office at the Department of Housing and Urban Development, the 24th Judicial District Drug Task Force and the Tennessee Highway Patrol. According to federal agents, LaFon’s alleged connection may stretch from providing protection to narcotics traffickers to the use of his Tennessee River cabin in southern Decatur County, a place often visited by the vice president and his family.

TENNESSEE UNDERWORLD

Gore plays fixer to ‘crooked’ uncle

How vice president used police to ‘take care’ of friends, family

By Charles C. Thompson II and Tony Hays
    © 2010 Charles C. Thompson II and Tony Hays

SAVANNAH, Tenn. — According to a senior official with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, the state’s premier law-enforcement agency, Vice President Al Gore Jr. routinely contacted his longtime friend and supporter TBI Director Larry Wallace for assistance with criminal matters involving Gore’s family and political cronies.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, the official stated that on at least four occasions during the past two years, while sitting in Wallace’s office, a secretary would enter the room and announce, “Director Wallace, Vice President Gore is on the line for you.” The official, who was intimately involved in criminal investigations, understood that the calls were related to criminal cases. According to this same source, Wallace frequently told senior staffers that Gore had put the arm on him to “take care” of criminal matters involving Gore’s “crooked [expletive] uncle,” retired judge Whit LaFon, brother to Gore’s mother, Pauline LaFon Gore.

46. Congradulations to CW and Leo H. for their good work on Chalice Patriot’s Radio. I just listened to the 2 hours of it…

*************************************
    Thanks Ms. Helga.

47. SirWilliam | September 16, 2010 at 11:27 am |
    FreeSpeech,

I did and have noticed that. But as you are an Attorney, and my understanding a defense Attorney (please correct me if mistaken), you know full well of this:

“When the Prosecutor has no case, attack the witness”
    “When the the Government is the defendant, attack the Plantiff. Not the claim”
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SW,

To be honest, prior to being arrested on false charges by the criminal co-conspirators of bo in Nashville, I naively thought that the DA of Nashville, Torry Johnson, was a good man who would respond justly to the pleas of Pamela Geller and myself to prosecute the bo supporters in Nashville who were abusing children by having the child abusers arrested.

To my shock, the Nashville DA suborned perjury and in collusion with judge gloria dumas had me illegally/unconstitutionally imprisoned without bail in the Nashville jail for 60 days.

Based upon my family’s horrific experience, I can say that you are absolutely correct in your judgment of bo’s cohorts employed as government prosecutors. There is no doubt that all of bo’s cohorts are CRIMINALS and I look forward to seeing bo’s co-conspirators prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Justice Lewis Powell ruled:“ Such an (Grand Jury) investigation may be triggered by tips, rumors… or the personal knowledge of the grand jurors.”

Mark Levin: “The possibility of impeachment does not immunize the president from criminal prosecution. He remains, at all times, a citizen of the United States who is answerable to the law.”

For information on forming a Secret Grand Jury to investigate crimes go here:

For information on Crimes committed by the BHO regime:

48. After I reported that computers were stolen from the Nashville/Davidson County Election Commission by the bo cohorts in Nashville, bo cohort Nashville DA Torry Johnson had me arrested on false charges.

The computers stolen by bo cohorts contained the names, social security numbers and dates of birth of every registered voter in Nashville. Since then bo cohorts in Nashville have used this stolen information to engage in identity theft and voter fraud.

All of these crimes have been covered up by bo cohorts: Nashville Mayor Karl Dean, DA Torry Johnson and former Police Chief Ronal Serpas.

As we now know, bo and his local co-conspirators engaged in identity theft and voter fraud in cities throughout the USA in 2008.

For information on Crimes committed by the BHO regime:

49. Dr. Sam Sewell: “I think CGJ is the quickest, most effective, and most practical way to clean up government corruption. I have yet to see a viable argument against that premise.”

Justice Antonin Scalia: “…In fact, the whole theory of its (the Grand Jury) function is that it belongs to no branch of the institutional Government, serving as a kind of buffer or referee between the Government and the people

You see our Founding Fathers never intended for us to be lorded over by corrupt criminals in the White House and Congress. To the contrary, our Founding Fathers intended for We the People to have control over our Government and our politicians.

That is one of the primary reasons that they bestowed upon us that extraordinary Bill of Rights which provided for the Grand Jury System controlled by the people not the politicians.

In our Founding Fathers’ prescient wisdom, they designed a Grand Jury System in which no man, not even the President of the United States, is above the Law.

For information on forming a Secret Grand Jury to investigate crimes go here:

For information on Crimes committed by the BHO regime:

PATRIOTS CALL FOR GRAND JURY INDICTMENTS

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lg1U4AkF6tY?fs=1&hl=en_US&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always"

GRAND JURY SPEECH

ALEX JONES CALLS FOR GRAND JURY INDICTMENTS

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gNW0lkjTxAQ?fs=1&hl=en_US&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="

50. Michelle | September 25, 2010 at 10:47 am |
    For anyone attacked by the Obama admin, and/or Obots

David “Popcorn” Kernell’s appeal has been denied, with a judge ruling this week that his felony conviction for destroyed evidence and impeding an FBI investigation should stand.

His sentencing is scheduled for October 29th, where he’s expected to get between 15-21 months in prison for his crimes against Governor Palin.
    In 2008, Kernell, an Obama operative in Tennessee, broke into Governor Palin’s email account, gave access to her emails to the public via a website, and then tried to delete all evidence from his computer once he realized the FBI was coming for him.

Kernell is the son of disgraced Tennessee state Representative Mike Kernell, a fellow Obama operative who taught his son to do absolutely anything to make sure Obama was elected.

===============================================

“popcorn” is about to pop on bo co-conspirators from Memphis to Nashville to Knoxville. kernell knows all the bo cohorts who have committed identity theft and vote fraud across him. Many of them like him are demRat delinquent sons of demRat criminals in Tennessee.

For information on Crimes committed by the BHO regime:

For information on forming a Secret Grand Jury to investigate crimes go here:

51. Michelle | September 28, 2010 at 12:54 pm |

Years ago when Jane Byrne was running for Mayor of Chicago (she won) she kept referring to a Cabal of Evil Men , but did not specify. There is something so sick (you don’t need to be a psychiatrist to figure it out) about this group-just sick-control freaks that found each other and formed a band of sickos.
    ==========================================
    Michelle,

They are all NARCISISSTIC PSYCHOPATHS. Chicago certainly is the center for the Cabal of Evil Men, but DC has more than its share as does algore’s hometown, Nashville. Remember algore had Bill Daley of Chicago run his 2000 campaign and algore imported all that chicago filth to Nashville.

Remember algore hosted bo at the Nashville Debate with McCain and held a FUNDRAISER for bo at his mansion in Nashville.

It is good that the Truth is finally coming out about bo’s entire Cabal.

52. Philo-Publius | September 28, 2010 at 2:34 pm |

FBI Investigating Obama Confidant and Union Chief Andy Stern

FBI Investigating Chief Steward for SEIU

FBI Terror Targets Tied To Obama’s Socialist New Party

FBI Raids Home of Obama Associate & Radical AAAN Leader in Terrorism Sweep

Free Speech | September 28, 2010 at 2:41 pm |

54. Michelle,

Guess the pages were scrubbed, but as I reported in 2009 before I was arrested on false charges by bo cohorts, the bo campaign in Nashville stole computers from the Nashville Election Commission and TN Hospitals for the criminal purpose of identity theft and voter fraud.

Here are more links.

55. More links to reports of CPU Thefts by bo co-conspirators in Nashville.

56. bo’s THUGS had no right to take Mr. Irish and Ms. Taylor’s child because of their political beliefs.

UPDATE: We have now obtained a copy of the affidavit which is reprinted below. This confirms that Irish was targeted partly because of his association with Oath Keepers, in addition to the fact that he bought guns. Apparently, exercising the second amendment is now reasonable justification for the state to steal your child in America.
    ==============================================

bo’s CRIMINAL CO-CONSPIRATORS STOLE ALL MY HANDGUNS, SHOTGUNS, and HUNTING RIFLES, and bo’s THUGS in NASHVILLE attempted to take our CHILD by bringing FALSE CHARGES DCS by cohorts of NASHVILLE bo COHORT DA torry johnson.

For information on Crimes committed by the BHO regime:

57. Free Speech | October 9, 2010 at 10:42 am | |

Since August of 2002, officials in the states of California, Tennessee, and Michigan have disclosed that hundreds of children are similarly “missing” from their foster care systems.

Free Speech | October 9, 2010 at 10:46 am | |
    The Oathkeeper case is unique because the parents were targeted because of their political view, but children are being abducted by government agencies across America and put into abusive homes with pedophiles.

Free Speech | October 9, 2010 at 10:47 am | |
    bo is a co-conspirator in a international crime syndicate involved in drug & sex slave trafficing, financial fraud among other major crimes.

58. Nashville DA Torry Johnson refused to investigate this case of hideous criminal abuse by bo cohorts

59. Alex Jones re: government child abductions

60. Being in shock over my false arrests, I did not realize at the time that TN DCS was attempting to abduct my child, but it is now obvious as a result of the revelations by Alex Jones pertaining to government child abductions in the US.

If this can happen to innocent citizens like me and Mr. Irish, then it can happen to anyone who speaks out against the tyranny.

61. What the government criminals do is charge innocent patriots with crimes based on perjured testimony. Then the government criminals claim that innocent patriots have “criminal ” when in truth the Patriots were never convicted of any crime. I don’t know about Mr. Irish, but that is exactly what the Nashville DA did in my case.

62. Michelle | October 20, 2010 at 5:37 pm | Free Speech @ 5:28 pm |

No one who has knowledge of their activities could respect them-with these two I cannot image what could be scandalous at this point.

==========================================

It is interesting that the WH Insider termed it a “serious” scandal. I suspect that algore et al have offered incriminating evidence against bo, and agents now have prima facie evidence that ties bo directly the identity theft and vote fraud scandal in Nashville and elsewhere.

Remember, it is alleged that bo’s campaign stole computers from the Nashville Election Commission with the names, social security numbers and Dates of Birth of every voter in Nashville.

It is incredible that bo, algore, jim cooper, karl dean, torry johnson, ronal serpas et al thought that bo could get away with crimes like that.

Read more: http://newsflavor.com/opinions/white-house-insider-coming-soon-serious-white-house-scandal/#ixzz12w73zyyT

63. http://www.startribune.com/local/106890463.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUac8HEaDiaMDCinchO7DU

The indictment alleges that between 2000 and 2010, members and associates of the gangs transported underage Somali and African-American females from the Minneapolis area to Nashville for the purpose of having the females engage in sex acts for money and other items of value. The indictment alleges the females being used by the defendants for the sex trafficking included some who were 13 or and younger.

—————————————————————————-

Within days of my speaking out about young girls in Nashville being abused by muslims in Nashville, I was arrested on false charges and wrongfully prosecuted by the Nashville DA.

64. http://www.timesonline.com/bct_news/news_details/article/1373/2010/november/08/apnewsbreak-somali-gangs-ran-sex-ring-in-3-states-1.html

The indictment details several instances in which young Somali or African American girls were taken from place to place and forced to engage in sex acts with multiple people. One girl was under 13 when she was first prostituted. Another girl was 18 when she was raped by multiple men in a hotel room, the indictment said.

Law enforcement officials said Monday that 12 of the indicted people were arrested in Minnesota, eight in Tennessee…

Along with sex trafficking, the indictment charges some of the defendants …committed burglaries, and engaged in credit card fraud…

65. Free Speech | November 10, 2010 at 9:14 am | Jason De’beau | November 10, 2010 at 6:52 am | You need to know that the members of congress won’t TOUCH Obama. He will remain president for the next 6 years. They know a little bit of information that would scare you to death — that Obama has ARMED a lot of us in the secret creation of a civilian militia.
    ———————————————————————-
    If it were true that bo has “armed” a secret militia, then why didn’t he use them before the Republicans took the House. Looks like disinformation to me.
    ————————————————————————
    Jason De’beau | November 10, 2010 at 6:58 am | So keep calling the FBI, TBI, Martials, judges, whoever the heck you want. They are all in Obama’s pocket and that’s not changing.
    ———————————————————————–
    I agree Jason, that Patriots should keep calling the FBI, TBI, and (you misspelled Marshals), but I know for a fact that all judges are not in bo’s pocket. Some are, but that is changing, because none want to be involved in bo’s crimes.
    ————————————————————————–
    Jason De’beau | November 10, 2010 at 7:00 am | You are about to get an EXTREMELY rude awakening of just how little control you have (None) and how irrelevant we’ve made elections in this country. It doesn’t matter. You puny fake patriots don’t have a say in the matter. The America you love is already gone. You might as well move somewhere else because this country will NEVER EVER be the same and NEVER EVER be yours again.

———————————————————-
    I can’t speak for all Patriots, but this is my Country, the Land that I love and I will never stop fighting for the our Freedoms and for Our Country to prevail.

————————————————————–
    Jason De’beau | November 10, 2010 at 7:09 am | We’re about to arrange for Free Speech (leo) to be picked up as a prime suspect in Mr. Millers death. We may even get him and Walter to be able to rot in the same prison.
    —————————————————————–
    bo’s Nashville Cohorts had me arrested last year on false charges, so it is possible that they will do so again, but I have faith that good Patriots will continue to call the National Press and the offices of Senators Alexander and Corker and that we Patriots will prevail against this tyranny in Tennessee and others parts of America.

66. http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2010/nov/10/autopsy-queries-in-killing-hit-wall/?comments_id=1549749

I recall reading that a Monroe County Sheriff Deputy who had threatened Mr. Miller was the primary suspect but was never charged. Now they are withholding the autopsy report.

The FBI should be investigating this murder. Gov Haslam should order the TBI to investigate as soon as he takes office. It is outrageous that the Republican Elections Commissioner was murdered and nothing is being done about it.

67. http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/11/11/man-facing-federal-and-state-charges-in-monroe-county-tn-stemming-from-fitzpatrick-case/

I would say that it is unbelievable that Darren Huff was charged when he clearly committed no crime, but having been arrested on false charges myself nothing that happens to Patriots in Tennessee surprises me anymore.

Even if you believe the bank teller who said that he said he was “going to take over the town,” I see no commission here, i.e., he clearly made no attempt to take over the town.

After reading this interview it becomes clear that BHO’s DHS attempted to manufacture a Waco-type attack on the citizens of Tennessee. All of the Tennessee officials who participated in this outlawry should be ashamed of themselves.

This interview should be sent to all of the National Press so that American Citizens know what happens to Patriots who travel to Tennessee.

BTW, Monroe County is on I-75 on the way to the Smokey Mountains. I have never traveled through that area of Tennessee and after reading about what happened to Darren Huff, I will not go near Monroe County and I advise all others to stay away as well.

68. http://www.wate.com/global/story.asp?s=12842099

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is now in charge of the investigation. So far, Sheriff Bill Bivens has been tight lipped about the county election commissioner’s death.

Perhaps the reason for the sheriff’s silence is because the case is too close to home.

During a phone interview with 6 News Monday night, one of Bivens’ deputies revealed he is a suspect.

Kenny Hope said he was questioned by TBI agents over the weekend and says he was told he is a suspect in Miller’s death.

69. According to Forbes, the top 10 most dangerous cities are:

1. Memphis, Tenn.

2. St. Louis, Mo.

3. Kansas City, Mo.

4. Detroit, Mi.

5. Miami, Fla.

6. Tulsa, Okla.

7. Nashville-Davidson, Tenn.

8. Indianapolis, Ind.

9. Oklahoma City, Okla.

10. Stockton, Calif.

70. https://www.prisonlegalnews.org/(S(dg3xzvyzdoy4tc2oxmybqyuk))/displayNews.aspx?newsid=314&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

A 52-year-old Davidson County inmate who suffered from inflammation in his stomach and an untreated ulcer died last year from lack of medical care, claims a federal lawsuit filed Friday.

With a bloated stomach, Roy Glenn Hall Jr. was feeling ill while he sat in jail on May 24.

Hall was found unresponsive on the floor of his cell at the Criminal Justice Center on Second Avenue. He was not treated while he was in Davidson County Sheriff’s Office custody, even though medical staff was aware of his illness, the lawsuit states.

71. http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14144240/newschannel5-investigates-unlicensed-psychologist

Then, in late 2008, documents show that Judge Eisenstein wanted to put Casey on staff using federal money, writing in a memo that Casey had proven himself “an excellent psychologist.” In that same document, the judge noted that Casey had previously “conducted weekly group therapy” for Mental Health Court defendants.

“You told the Department of Justice that he was an excellent psychologist. What gave you that idea?” NewsChannel 5 Investigates asked.

Eisenstein didn’t respond.

His lawyer says the judge later learned that Casey wasn’t licensed, although he felt that Casey could still be useful in other roles. Casey’s contract with the Mental Health Court Foundation — which began in February 2009 — is unclear on his exact duties.

But more than a year later, the Mental Health Court Foundation’s tax return — sworn to by the judge himself — listed Casey as “staff psychologist.”

“If you knew that he wasn’t licensed, why would you tell the IRS that he was your staff psychologist?” we asked again.

Still, the judge had nothing to say.

72. Free Speech

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — A laptop stolen in Chicago contained the names and Social Security numbers of more than 10,000 Tennesseans, and still none of the affected people has been notified.

73. Free Speech

Music City Center employees returned to work Monday morning to find four Metro-owned laptop computers had been stolen from a construction trailer over the weekend.

74. Free Speech

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Davidson County voters are asking for answers after computers were stolen that contained Social Security numbers, but Channel 4 has had a tough time finding someone to discuss the issue.

75. Did bo cohort judge eisenstein LIE on STATEMENTS to the GOVERNMENT? Did Did bo cohort judge eisenstein COMMIT FEDERAL and STATE CRIMES?

“He literally said, ‘I am God in this courtroom. You’re going to do what I say you’re going to do,'” recalled Mental Health Court graduate Jessica Poe.

Under Tennessee law, it’s illegal for a person to present himself or let others present him as a “psychologist” — unless that person is indeed licensed by the state as a psychologist. It’s also illegal for them to provide “counseling, psychoanalysis [or] psychotherapy.”

Through an attorney, Eisenstein claimed he never hired Casey to do the work of a psychologist.

Eisenstein didn’t respond.

Still, the judge had nothing to say.

Eisenstein didn’t respond.

Still, the judge had nothing to say.

76. http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/03/26/the-fbi-focuses-on-corruption-in-tennessee/

(Mar. 26, 2011) — Keith Richardson met with Special Agent Mark Shaffer (the duty agent) yesterday afternoon (Friday, 25 March 2011).

Keith reported to S/A Shaffer events that are part of the larger criminal enterprise now discovered in Tennessee State, and the United States more widely. Keith was sure to connect his experience to building reports to the FBI regarding the experiences of others in this state.

77. I know for a fact that the regime does this because they tried to lure me to Madisonville, TN for a false arrest. They even had one of their agents offer to drive all the way from Atlanta to Nashville to drive me to Madisonville to set me up for arrest along with Commander Fitzpatrick, who as we all know now, was unlawfully and inhumanely imprisoned for months in Madisonville.

The day after Cmdr Fitzpatrick’s arrest. A FBI agent showed up at my house. I saw him with his hand on his gun so I did not open the door. He left his card in my door. When I called him to question why he left his card in the door. He questioned me about Madisonville. Evidently he thought I had been lured over there.

Now they have agents trying to lure me to my old secluded farm house that I have not gone to, out of fear for my life, since before they arrested me on false charges and tried to kill me in 2009.

The regime routinely plants false evidence and entraps Patriots to frame them for “Domestic Terrorist” plots to further their assault on the Second Amendment. The Boston Massacre reeks of a regime false flag operation that was foiled when the Terrorists hired by Al Harbi went rogue and set off their bombs before the regime could come to the rescue and stop the “Domestic Terror” plot that they planned to blame on Patriots on Patriots’ Day.

The first thing to remember is that this is the task of the FBI these days. They use CIs, people with criminal charges hanging over their heads, to lure unsuspecting, often half-witted dupes into entrapment plots that the FBI can then foil and claim they saved us from a terrorist attack they themselves made. There are multiple examples of even the main stream media exposing this fact on both sides of the artificial ideological divide in the press. Greenwald and many others have written about this standard operating procedure of the FBI much better than I have and to more critical acclaim. But perhaps the most well known example of this being exposed even by the main stream is the Judge Napolitano segment on Fox News.

78. http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2009/04/nashville-da-refuses-to-investigate-child-marriage-pedophilia-child-abuse-in-shariah-classes.html

The Nashville District Attorney General’s office does not even investigate reports of child abuse – possibly child rape – or the promotion of terrorism.

79. http://www.sacbee.com/2013/04/29/5379377/afdi-calls-for-closure-of-mosques.html

AFDI Calls for Closure of Mosques That Breed Jihad Terror

NEW YORK, April 29, 2013 — /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ –The human rights organization American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) has called upon government and law enforcement authorities to close three U.S. mosques that have been established as breeding grounds for jihad terror.

The call follows the issuance last week of AFDI’s 18-point Platform for Defending Freedom, which offered practical steps to protect the nation from jihad terror in the wake of the Boston jihad bombings.

Those 18 points included a call for “immediate investigation into foreign mosque funding in the West and for new legislation making foreign funding of mosques in non-Muslim nations illegal,” as well as for “surveillance of mosques and regular inspections of mosques in the U.S. and other non-Muslim nations to look for pro-violence materials. Any mosque advocating jihad or any aspects of Sharia that conflict with Constitutional freedoms and protections should be closed.”

AFDI Executive Director Pamela Geller said in a statement: “In accord with those calls for responsible law enforcement regarding subversive activities in U.S. mosques, we are asking that government and law enforcement officials launch immediate investigations into the Islamic Society of Boston, the Dar al-Hijrah Mosque of Fairfax County, Virginia, and the Noor Center of Columbus, Ohio.”

Geller emphasized: “These mosques are not unique. There are many others like them. But they are the tip of the spear. It is time that our officials demand that they obey American laws, or be held accountable for not doing so.”

The reasons for the calls for closure include:

Islamic Society of Boston (two mosques, one in Cambridge and one in Boston)

•Founded by Abdulrahman Alamoudi, who served as its first president. He is now in prison for financing al-Qaeda.
    •Aafia Siddiqui attended this mosque. She is now serving an 86-year-sentence for plotting a jihad attack in New York City, and firing at military officers and FBI agents when under arrest.
    •Tarek Mehanna attended this mosque. He is now serving 17 years in prison for conspiring to aid al-Qaeda.
    •Ahmad Abousamra attended this mosque. He was Mehanna’s co-conspirator. He fled to Syria and is wanted by the FBI.
    •Jamal Badawi of Canada was a former trustee of the Islamic Society of Boston Trust. He was named an unindicted co-conspirator in the 2007 Holy Land Foundation Hamas terror funding trial.
    •Yusuf al Qaradawi, the Muslim Brotherhood spiritual leader who has praised Hitler and called on Muslims to finish his work, was a mosque trustee and has addressed congregants via recorded video message to raise money for the Boston mosque.
    •Yasir Qadhi, who lectured at the Boston mosque in April 2009, has advocated replacing U.S. democracy with Islamic rule and called Christians “filthy” polytheists whose “life and prosperity … holds no value in the state of Jihad.”
    •Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the Boston Marathon jihad bombers, attended the Cambridge mosque.

The Dar Al-Hijrah Islamic Center, Fairfax County, Virginia.

•The Saudi-backed North American Islamic Trust (NAIT), a Muslim Brotherhood group, bought the mosque’s grounds in 1983.
    •Mohammed al-Hanooti, the mosque’s imam from 1995-1999, was named an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
    •Anwar al-Awlaki, the mosque’s imam from 2001-2002, has extensive contact with three 9/11 hijackers, the Fort Hood jihad murderer, and the Christmas underwear bomber.
    •Johari Abdul-Malik, the mosque’s director of outreach from 2002 to the present, has defended Abdulrahman Alamoudi, who is in prison for financing al-Qaeda.
    •Ahmed Omar Abu Ali taught Islamic studies and was a camp counselor at the mosque; he is now in prison for plotting to assassinate President George W. Bush.
    •Shaker Elsayed, the mosque’s imam from 2005 to the present, was Secretary General of the Muslim American Society, a Muslim Brotherhood group.
    •Nidal Malik Hasan, the Fort Hood jihad mass murderer, attended this mosque.
    •Abdelhaleem Hasan Abdelraziq Ashqar, a member of the mosque’s Executive Committee, was convicted in November 2007 of contempt and obstruction of justice for refusing to testify regarding Hamas, and received an eleven-year prison sentence.

Noor Mosque, Columbus, Ohio

•The leader of the mosque, Dr. Hany Saqr, was previously an imam for another area mosque which at that time was the base of operations for the largest known Al-Qaeda cell in the U.S. since 9/11, including convicted jihadists Iyman Faris, Nuradin Abdi, and Christopher Paul. Saqr is one of the leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood in North America.
    •Dr. Salah Sultan was the mosque’s unofficial scholar in residence. A protégé of Qaradawi, Sultan is now in the Middle East and has appeared on Egyptian television approvingly quoting the genocidal hadith about how the end times will not come until Muslims kill Jews, and previously appeared at events in support of Hamas and Qaradawi.
    •The Noor Center has been directly linked to the Somali Muslims who have gone from the U.S. back to Somali for jihad terror training.
    •Siraj Wahhaj, a friend of the Blind Sheikh and a potential unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, has spoken at the Noor Mosque.
    •Mosque members threatened the life of Rifqa Bary, a teenage girl who left Islam for Christianity.

AFDI stands for:

•The freedom of speech – as opposed to Islamic prohibitions of “blasphemy” and “slander,” which are used effectively to quash honest discussion of jihad and Islamic supremacism;
    •The freedom of conscience – as opposed to the Islamic death penalty for apostasy;

********************************************************

********************************************************

80. Free Speech

How Citizens can use our Grand Jury Process to control our Government and Clean up Corruption in government:

1) Advertise and Promote the Fact that you are forming a Grand Jury in Blogs, Local Newspapers and Community Organizations.

2) Form the Grand Jury and select a Foreman.

3) Select a Private Attorney General to make Presentments to Grand Jury, if local DA refuses to make presentments.

4) Select a convenient Meeting Place.

5) Communicate with all Citizens who have criminal information to present.

6) Schedule presentments by said Citizens.

7) Subpoena documents from Government Offices and Officials.

8) Schedule presentment of said Documents to Grand Jury by Grand Jury Attorney General.

9) Have Grand Jury Attorney General present said Documents to Grand Jury.

10) After investigation and deliberation is completed, vote and issue a True Bill (Indictment) or No True Bill.

11) Serve the Indictment on the Judiciary
    at Court House News Conferences for the Issuance of Arrest Warrants.

*********************************************************
    ATTENTION: Grand Jury Attorney Generals
    When indicting B. Hussein Obama and his co-conspirators be sure to add counts of Voter Fraud in the elections in your local County of B. Hussein Obama in your indictments and list B. Hussein Obama as a co-conspirator in every indictment.

81. Free Speech

Listed below are the Ninety Three Articles of Impeachment.

1. Appointment of a “shadow government” of some 35+ individuals termed “czars” who are not confirmed by the Senate and respond only to the president, yet have overarching regulatory powers – a clear violation of the separation of powers concept. Obama bypassed the Senate with many of his appointments of over 35 “czars.”

2. No congressional support for Libyan action (violation of the War Powers Act ). Obama lied to the American people when he said that there were no US troops on the ground in Libya and then later said they were only “logistical troops.” Obama violated the War Powers Act of 1973 by conducting a war against Libya without Congressional authorization.

3. Betraying of allies ( Israel and Great Britain. Obama has placed the security of our most trusted ally in the Middle East, Israel, in danger while increasing funding to the Palestinian Authority (Fatah, just another Islamic terrorist group) whilst they have enjoined a reconciliation pact with long-standing terrorist group Hamas and the disclosure of British nuclear secrets to the Russians in the Start Treaty. Obama gave missile codes to British Trident missiles to Russia.

4. Backdoor implementation of the DREAM Act which would grant 22 million illegals amnesty. Obama passed the Dream Act through an executive order, bypassing Congress again. DREAM is: Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors

5. Telegraphing troop reductions to enemies – against the consult of his experienced field commanders – while embracing negotiations with our enemy, the Taliban, and recognizing another, the Muslim Brotherhood.

6. Betrayal of Arizona. Obama brought a federal lawsuit against a sovereign state, Arizona, seeking to protect its citizens from this threat of mass illegal immigration

7. Obama’s Failure to enforce U.S. law, the Defense of Marriage Act. He’s stripped America of its moral base by his support for homosexuality and the attack on marriage between a man and a women Obama allows the DOJ to refuse to enforce the Defense of Marriage Act.

8. Support of an inept and incompetent attorney general who has failed to prosecute voter intimidation cases (New Black Panther Party), initiated a dangerous gun-smuggling program (Operation Fast and Furious) – which resulted in deaths to one of our own law enforcement agents. Obama allowed Operation Fast and Furious to occur, which allowed hundreds of Mexican nationals and Border Agent Brian Terry to be murdered with illegal arms given out by the ATF and DOJ.

9. Increasing the regulatory burden on American business through bypassing the legislative process with his executive branch agencies such as the Environmental Protection Agency and the Food and Drug Administration.

10. Failure to take the steps necessary to secure our borders and stem the flow of illegal immigration, termed as “repel invasions” in our United States Constitution in Article 1, Section 8 and Article 4, Section 4. Obama has failed to defend US soil in Arizona as Mexican troops bring illegals and drugs into the USA, crossing the border doing so. This is a direct violation of Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution.

82. Free Speech

11. Inappropriately commanding the release of strategic oil reserves and providing Brazil $2 billion for its offshore oil exploration.

12. Illegally soliciting funds from within the White House ($5 dinner video fundraiser). The unalienable rights endowed to us by the Creator; life, liberty, and the pursuit (not guarantee) of happiness – are being threatened by the Obama administration. This current government has abridged the consent of the governed and that whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends. It is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it.

13.Taking on the Supreme Court’s power of judicial review with a preemptive striking against justices who might contemplate an unfavorable ruling on ObamaCare.

14.”Open Mic ” gaffe in which he explained Russian President Dimitri Medvedev that he’d have more “flexibility” to sacrifice American security after his re-election

15. Occidental College Transcripts Reveals Obama Claimed Foreign Citizenship to Get Scholarship? http://tinyurl.com/czldzx8

16. Obama’s secret back channel Nuclear deal with Iran, a sworn enemy of America and our Allies

17. Obama’s offer of a seat at the table for our avowed enemy the Taliban

18. Barack Hussein Obama’s Ineligibility to be POTUS because he was born in Kenya

19. Obama and his Administration leaking previously classified information about our intelligence communities’ efforts to slow down Iran’s march to nuclear weaponry.

20. Obama destabilized Western Ally Hosni Mubarak in Egypt, and allowed the Militant and Anti West Muslim Brotherhood to take over the Egyptian Regime, posing a mortal threat to our Ally Israel and our own Western assets and interests in the region. Obama instigated a revolution in Egypt against an ally in the War on Terror.

21. Obama has appointed Muslim Brotherhood advisers, enemies of the State, to the White House. Aid and comfort to the Muslim Brotherhood is TREASON per Article 3 Sec III of the US Constitution.. http://tinyurl.com/3x88l2s

83. Free Speech

22. Obama bypassing Congress again by Executive Decree to allow Illegal Immigrants to remain and vote in America for partisan electoral purposes and reasons.

23. Obama selling citizenship to criminals in direct opposition to Federal Law.

24. Obama admin assisted Egypt in remilitarizing the Sinai, “something forbidden by the Camp David Accords” http://is.gd/nDwdbl

25. Obama has attempted to compel religious institutions to pay for abortion services — a clear violation of First Amendment rights

26. Obama apologizing on 9/11 day to our sworn Islamist enemies, the Salafists, the same day these terrorists massacred the American Ambassador and three other American officials in the Benghazi Embassy, Libya. and ramsacked and looted the Cairo Embassy in Egypt.

27. Obama spending billions in aid on America´s enemies, while disregarding the needs of the US.

28. Obama is directly responsible for the many wars and murders of Christians in the Middle East

29. Obama has financially ruined this country, and his actions are leading to the demise of the dollar. President Obama is either an idiot or he is purposely trying to destroy the American economy.

30. Obama is hollowing out our military, and destroying our intelligence gathering capability.

31. Obama, aka Barry Soetoro deliberately concealed his true illegal background to be POTUS, TRUTH out: why #Obama records sealed FOREIGN student ID http://twitpic.com/aufduf Can we trust Pres. who games system – lies

32. Criminal cover up by the White House over BengaziGate, where four Americans, including Ambassador Stevens were murdered by Islamic Extremists.

84. Free Speech

33. #CANDYGATE Collusion with CNN Moderator Candy Crowley at the 2nd Debate to cover up BengaziGate The Candy-Obama Controversy : Get the Transcript’ http://amsp.ec/1P1Dyy

34. Obama’s Illegal Foreign Campaign money.

35. Obama Administration defining the Fort Hood Terrorist Act as a Workplace Accident, which gave succour and comfort to our enemies.

36. The Border-gate arms deal offense that resulted in the death of a border patrol agent as well as numerous innocent Mexican civilians.

37. Suspected organized and widespread election fraud engineered by Agents of the Obama Regime at the November 6th Presidential Election.

38. Obama and unrepentant terrorist William Ayers misappropriated over 300 million dollars in donations meant for the education of Chicago’s minority students. They routed the money to Obama’s community activist buddies who then tried to turn the students in radicals. The program was a total failure.

39. Obama, as an Illinois State Senator, redirected tens of millions in Illinois tax dollars to Valerie Jarrett and Tony Rezko, to provide housing for low income families. They returned the favor with political donations. The housing units were built with cheap materials and labor and are uninhabitable after a mere 10 years of use.

40. Obama accepted millions in illegal campaign contributions from foreign credit cards after the credit card filters used to screen out foreign money, was switched off. This also allowed domestic donors, who were over the legal limit, to contribute more.

85. Free Speech

41. Obama and SecState Clinton’s efforts to bring the US under the UN’s Small Arms Treaty are direct violations of the Second Amendment of the US Constitution.

41. Obama attempted to move control of the Census Bureau from the Commerce Department to the White House, to be managed by then Chief of Staff Rahm Emmanuel.

42. Obama had provided under the radar amnesty to illegal immigrants by allowing ICE Director John Morton to prohibit ICE officers from enforcing US immigration laws.

43. Obama allowed USAG Holder to ignore the violation of US immigration laws in the sanctuary cities, i.e.,San Francisco, etc.

44. Obama illegally fired the IG Walpin for investigating Obama’s buddy, Mayor Kevin Johnson (Sacramento), for fraud (850K) with AmeriCorps.

45. Obama is in contempt of Federal court for his illegal oil drilling moratorium in the Gulf…

46. Obama spent a month as the UN Security Council Chair in 2009, which raises the question of his conflict of interest between the US and the UN. This is also likely a violation of his Oath of Office as the UN conflicts with our Constitution on many levels, i.e., LOST, UN Small Arms ban, etc.

47. Obama signed an EO in December 2009 that allows Interpol to operate in the US without oversight by Congress, courts, FBI, or local law enforcement.

48. Obama and SecState Clinton misappropriated, er, used $23 million in US taxpayer funds to help Obama’s homeland of Kenya move to a communist nation where the freedom of speech, private property rights, and other rights are subservient to “social justice”. This includes the fact that the Kenyan constitution adopted Sharia Law, which violates the basic human rights of women.

49. Obama was likely involved with then Governor Rod Blagojevich to try and sell his Illinois Senate seat, i.e., pay to play. Jesse Jackson Jr is under investigation for it and it appears that Valerie Jarrett might also have been involved.

50. Obama ran a website that asked Americans to report on other Americans, in the area of ObamaKare, using whitehouse.gov and taxpayer money to do so. He repeated this with AttackWatch.

86. Free Speech

51. Obama got onto the Indiana ballot through voter fraud in 2008.

52. Obama sealed all of his records that would show that he is possibly an illegal president, that he is feloniously using a false SSN, that his draft registration number is false, that his Fulbright award was falsely awarded as Obama claimed foreign student status, and that his student aid was falsely obtained.

53. Obama violated the Constitution by firing the GM CEO.

54. Obama violated bankruptcy laws by forcing GM bondholders to accept millions of dollars in losses of money that they were legally entitled to.

55. Obama violated bankruptcy laws by awarding the UAW with a share of GM and Chrysler during their bankruptcy proceedings.

56. Obama bought votes for ObamaKare with acts like, “Cornhusker Kickback”, “Louisiana Purchase” and the DoI increasing water allocations toCalifornia’sCentral Valley. This brought in the votes of Dennis Cardoza and Jim Costa, both Democrat holdouts.

57. Obama lied about Americans being able to keep their healthcare coverage if they wanted to. ObamaKare is already forcing them out of their current coverage.

58. Obama attempted to bribe Joe Sestak with a job offer in order to get him to drop out of the Senate race against Arlen Specter.

59. Obama bypassed Congress and told the EPA to set carbon emission standards.

60. Obama forced BP to pony up a $20 billion slush fund to compensate Gulf Coast businesses and residents affected by the BP oil spill. It was administered by one of Obama’s political appointees and there is NO Congressional oversight.

61. Obama did nothing to Holder (abetted a felony) when Holder refused to prosecute two New Black Panther Party members for brandishing weapons in front of a voting location in Filthadelphia. A direct violation of the voters Civil Rights.

87. Free Speech

62. Obama bypassed the Senate with a recess appointment of Donald Berwick as the head of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Violates policy.

63. Obama illegally fired Sherry Sherrod from the USDA over remarks she made at an NAACP meeting in March 2010. He violated her due process.

64. Obama violated contractual law when his regime cancelled 77 oil field development contracts previously approved by Interior Secretary Ken Salazar, under Bush 43’s administration. This keeps us from extracting from 2-3 TRILLION barrels of oil.

65. Obama used the DHS to determine the political affiliation of Americans making FOIA requests about the Regime. This led to requests being stalled, lost, etc.

66. Obama acted in April 2009, at the G20 meeting, to expand the Special Drawing Rights, that now gives the IMF more control over the US economy.

67. Obama issued an EO on July 12, 2011, attempting to restrict the Second Amendment rights of US citizens in Texas, California, New Mexico and Arizona.

68. Obama’s allowed the FCC to assume authority over the internet, in direct violation of a federal appeals court that DENIED the commission that authority. In December, the FCC voted and passed the first federal regulations on internet traffic.

69. Obama allows the DHS/TSA to routinely violate the 4th/5th Amendment rights of Americans at airports, train stations, and VIPER checkpoints.

70. Obama allows the DOJ in 2009 to stop enforcing federal drug laws in regards to marijuana.

88. Free Speech

71. Obama attempted to bypass Congress and raise the Debt Ceiling by “reinterpreting” the 14th Amendment.

72. Obama just bypassed the Senate AGAIN by appointing Richard Cordray to a new unconstitutional agency, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Violates policy.

73. Obama deprived the due process of two U.S.citizens, Anwar al-Awlaki and Samir Khan, by assassinating them via a CIA drone attack in Yemen on Sept. 30, 2011. This also raises the question of an act of war against Yemen for firing into a sovereign nation. Obama said in 2008: “No. I reject the Bush Administration’s claim that the President has plenary authority under the U.S. Constitution to detainU.S.citizens without charges as unlawful enemy combatants.”

74. Obama allowed Education Secretary Arne Duncan to grant waivers to No Child Left Behind however, this is a law enacted by Congress and neither Obama nor Duncan have the authority to authorize that.

75. Obama allowed the bailouts to grant money without the authority to do so. “No money shall be drawn from the treasury, but in consequence of appropriations made by law.” Article 1, Section 9, Clause 7U.S.Constitution

76. Obama allowed Operation Castaway to occur, which allowed firearms laws to be broken through coercion of legal gun dealers.

77. Obama bypassed the Senate to appoint three people to the National Labor Relations Board. (Naturally, they’ll all be Obomobots) Violates policy.

78. Obama twenty three illegal Executive Orders to impose a Gun Grab, which is a direct violation of the Second Amendment.

79. Providing aid and comfort to the enemy by announcing the date for unilateral withdrawal from Iraq and Afghanistan. Thereby providing the impetus for the escalation of the green on blue attacks

89. Free Speech

80. Obama by announcing the date for unilateral withdrawal from Iraq and Afghanistan, thereby triggered the disintegration of the green respect that had been a goal of the training mission.

81. Obama deliberately interfering in the elections of our chief ally in the Middle East, Israel to try and influence the result.

82. Obama supplying the Muslim Brotherhood and Egypt with F16 Jets and 220 Abram Tanks, sworn enemies of the USA and our Chief Ally Israel.

83. Obama nominating a Muslim John Brennan to be Director of the CIA,when America is at War with Radical Islamic Terrorists.

84. Obama nominating Chuck Hagel, a sworn enemy of our Chief Ally Israel, to be Secretary of Defense

85. Obama and Holder breaking Constitutional Law, by introducing Drone attacks on Americans.

86. Obama is using his Executive Decree to allow 80,000 Muslims to enter America next year, and 100,000 Muslims for the next five years.

87. The Obama administration failed to enforce a century-old law meant to prevent immigrants from taking root in the U.S. only to live on the government dole

88. The Obama administration’s release of hundreds and potentially thousands of illegal-alien criminals from U.S. detention centers

89. The sequester is actually a plot by Obama to cut defense spending and transfer money to “ACORN-like” groups that would help elect Democratic candidates.

90. The Obama administration’s allegedly revealing his political opponents’ private tax information to the media.

91. Obama allowing the third Saudi Bomber in Boston be deported to Saudi Arabia – Arch Terrorist Osama Bin Laden’s son

92. Obama Will Not Charge Boston Jihad Bombers as Enemy Combatants

93. White House Link to Illegal Taping of Sen. McConnell

90. Interested Bystander

Hey Leo,

This thread is almost 3 years old.

Post away though.

Better here than on the more recent threads, at least for those of us who HATE wading through your blabbering.

91. Free Speech

citizenwells | May 3, 2013 at 9:57 am |
    FS.
    Don’t know if I ever told you but I contacted the TN Judiciary Committee.

*********************************************
    Free Speech | May 3, 2013 at 10:14 am |
    citizenwells | May 3, 2013 at 9:57 am |

FS.

Don’t know if I ever told you but I contacted the TN Judiciary Committee.

*************************************************

God bless you, CW!

I did not know. I was falsely imprisoned at the time and you don’t get much information while falsely imprisoned in the Nashville Jail.

My wife did bring me the article about Gloria dumas being under investigation and I was overjoyed by that news. Later dan Eisenstein came under investigation; and the Nashville Police Chief who conspired with my neighbors to bring false charges against me was forced out of Nashville after the Nashville Press began to expose Serpas for fraudulently reporting crime stats.