We are poised for success in November 2010. By success, I do not mean dominance by either party, a Republican or Democrat platform or agenda. I mean a fundamental change in party politics and the way that Congress and the American people interact. We will no longer allow the jackasses in Congress and the White House to ignore the American people and try to implement an agenda that is unconstitutional, un American and un popular.

Let’s roll.

110 responses to “2010 elections, Congress cleansing, House, Senate, January 2010, November elections will change our history

CW, it’s time for us to turn up the heat on them! Can they hear us now?!

I don’t know where people got the idea that we haven’t sent a medical hospital to Haiti. We have sent the Navy’s USNS Comfort:

The Comfort has the following capacity:

1000 patient beds
    12 operating room

I am sure that one or more field hospitals will follow, but it takes some time to mobilize the personnel.

3. Found in FR comments:
    “Gov. Chris Christie in NJ smacked down union bosses by banning them from using union dues for polictical donations. The guy has real guts. He is wasting no time in going after the corrupt NJ lib political machine. “

Do You Hear Us Now?? *Updated*

By Rabble Rouser Reverend on January 20, 2010 at 10:00 PM

Prairie:

That’s great news. It is about time some of our elected officials starting working for WE THE PEOPLE again!

Happy Day…Linda

PS Any new poems? Last one was great! Thanks!

Initial jobless claims unexpectedly rise

*************************************
    Why do reporters use the word “unexpectedly” here? It’s like they’re editorializing instead of just reporting.

7. Oh, what a beautiful morning, oh, what a beautiful day……. I see UNITED STATES SENATOR SCOTT BROWN heading his old TRUCK to Washington to CLEAN HOUSE! hehe A poet I am not. There is plenty more following him. Watch out for the dust storm.

Prairie // January 21, 2010 at 9:19 am

Found in FR comments:
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Great going Christie……as we put more and more people in office with some morals and values that is the way we will turn this country around!!

Patriot Dreamer // January 21, 2010 at 9:50 am

Initial jobless claims unexpectedly rise

*************************************

PD……it is because real journalism is dead in this country!!! We can no longer trust what we hear or read in the media…..you have to do your own research!

10. I think what Gov. Christie is doing should be a federal law that unions can not use union dues for elections of any kind! I resented it when our UAW gave away our union dues just to support the demo rats.

Maybe after November someone can get a bill passed where unions has to stay out of elections. That would stop a lot of corruption!

Jacqlyn Smith // January 21, 2010 at 9:59 am

I know. I was just complaining out loud. LOL!

12. Prairie, What are we to make of the info from your post of 1/20/10@10:49? $ 47 trillion? $ 6.2 trillion for the Queen of England?

13. #

Ginger // January 21, 2010 at 10:00 am

Ginger…..I couldn’t agree with you more……I got out of the teacher’s union because I was sick and tired of them always supporting the DemoCRAPS……that is why our educational system is so screwed up…..the LIBERALS have been in charge of it for far too long!!!

14. UAW on a production line with all the meany males ….. you have to shut your mouth or you will get harassed. They have been known to key your auto and cut your (4) tires if they knew you were against them and their agenda.

15. Scott Brown being followed this morning by Fox News….he also did a Robo call for McCain…..he says he has known John McCain for a while and considers him a special man and friend who helped him and is now honored to return the favor!!

16. Prairie : 9:58 AM
    ________________________________
    Thank you for this article. My niece has MS.
    I forwarded it on to her. Very interesting.
    Have a wonderful day.

My husband is a retired teacher and did not have to join any union. Thank goodness.
    I did go up against my union and WON! At the time our US Department of Justice, Women’s bu was ran better. My congress woman was useless!

18. JS, the dems handling of the education system worked as designed for them. They have dumb ed down the country, and now nobody knows the meaning of natural born citizen, or the requirements to hold the office of President of the USA.

19. Good Morning. Chris Plante made passing comment on radio 630 WMAL stating that Obama has not shown his long form birth certificate, school records, etc. It was excellent. I noted it in today’s post. Zach

Breaking news from SCOTUS:

Supreme Court rolls back campaign spending limits

21. Boy o boy…. the usual! FOX is the only one airing Senator Brown right now! I am spitting nails!!!!!!!!

22. Ginger,
    I will give you my short version of it, d2i, will correct me if I’m wrong.
    1. Bush/Clinton families have been scamming and robbing the U.S., China, and Britan. Foreign banks are used to launder the money- think Iraq and Haiti.
    2. The World Court has stepped in to reclaim the funds for China and Britan.
    3. O had to give Interpol authority in the U.S. so that it could do the job. (interpol is basically the world police force).
    4. Bush, Clinton, and 0 who all played nicely in the sand box during the election, are now at war among themselves. Bush/Clinton are calling in the eligibility to remove Barky who has become a liability.

For all who think I’m nuts, I say this: many here defend HC despite the facts posted by those who oppose her. I defended Bush in the same way. My faith was blind. My rational-“I just don’t believe he would do that. He loves America. He has kept us safe.” Well, really, he kept us safe for 8 years then just put the biggest threat to our country in the oval office. Why? Why were both candidates on the ticket ineligible? I don’t believe Bush’s hands were tied- I believe they were dirty. I had to open my eyes and take everyone off their pedastals. That happened for me yesterday, now today, I am free to see – what I believe- is the big picture. Red pill- blue pill. I respect everyone here, am not picking a fight, not pushing my views, just going through the pain and coming to terms with what I believe to be going on.

23. From the previous post…

Jacqlyn: This one’s for you! ???

Hillary to Banned Radical Muslim Scholars: Welcome Back!

David Horowitz’s NewsRealblog ^ | Claude Cartaginese

24. January 21, 2010

These were among the headlines from other articles that are being posted all over the internet! Without even reading the articles they paint a grim picture for our arrogant punk president and queen Michele Evita who have been plundering and squandering the tax payers money upon living high on the hog! Me thinks the beginning of the end is near.

Free at last! Free at last!

Then our real work begins!

The World Bids Farewell to Obama
    Posted by Against Obama on Jan 21st, 2010 // No Comment

The End of the Obama Mystique
    Posted by Against Obama on Jan 21st, 2010 // No Comment
    By J.R. Dunn

Scott Brown imperils President Obama’s terror policies Posted by Against Obama on Jan 21st, 2010 // No Comment
    By Josh Gerstein

Wake Up and Smell The Disaster Obama
    Posted by Against Obama on Jan 20th, 2010 // No Comment
    By Charles Hurt

Anatomy of a Failed Presidency
    An article from American Thinker by Geoffrey P. Hunt

Do YOU Fear Obama?
    By JB Williams
    Since the most powerful people in America fear the wrath of Obamanation, maybe you should too!
    They are indeed a dangerous bunch, after all…

Brown Victory Signals Second American Revolution
    WHO WOULD EVER BELIEVE IT: IN MASSACHUSETTS?
    Political Analysis by Joan Swirsky

Remove the “O’Bum-a from office in 2010. Failure is not an option. Yes we can!

25. I have always felt that Bush had something to hide. All during his presidency and all the bashing from Pelosi and her little moron followers … Bush was QUIET! He never stood up for himself. WHY!

26. Ginger,
    We all became his loyal defenders didn’t we, think how that works in the two party system.

27. Prairie,

I, as well, read T. Heneghan article months ago and found everything interesting except “Gore won in 2000.”

I haven’t been much into conspiracy theories over the years tho I find this interesting. Can’t fanthom why people/s would need this kind of money and do the things to get it.

28. The reality sinks in to some, others try to explain it away, but the bottom line is they are generally clueless about their own constituants. Let the celebrating begin! We will Clean House!

29. #

bob strauss // January 21, 2010 at 10:18 am

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Bob ….you’ve got that right!!!

30. The supreme court voted 5-4 today to roll back 20 year old campaign spending limits on corporations. Which basically means the Unions are now free to spend spend spend on their favorite politicians this year.

Interesting timing?

31. Jerome,
    In an emergency session called for YESTERDAY none the less.

32. Good Morning. Chris Plante made passing comment on radio 630 WMAL stating that Obama has not shown his long form birth certificate, school records, etc. It was excellent. I noted it in today’s post. Zach

Zach……Could the election of Scott Brown have embolden folks……we shall see…..maybe more coming out now…..of course Kerchner and Apuzzo have been very good at getting the true meaning and ineligibility of the FRAUD out there front and center…..anyone who let’s the two of them speak can only come away with knowing we have a FRAUD in our White House…..I have listened and read all of Apuzzo’s essays and they are spot on……it is quite evident if any of the Senators or House of Rep. study Apuzzo’s work they will come away with the same conclusions!!!

33. Bob Strauss………………………………..

I am heartened to see that somebody has finally realised that the young people in this country have been deliberately “dumbed down” by the LIBERAL school teachers,their associations,and the school administrators. We need to clean out these a__holes,along with the horses asses in Congress. Where, and when I went to grade school beginning in 1937, we were for the most part taught by FARMERS WIVES. Many of these teachers were NOT even certified as teachers. Yet I was required to read the Constitution,the Bill of Rights,and the Declaration of Independence while in the 5th grade. It was taught along with the 5th grade curriculum. What the hell has happened to our alleged teaching community? Could it be that they have become PRIMA DONNAS, with big pay and do nothing attitudes? I personally know two such alleged teachers. However I don’t lay all of the responsibility at their doorstep because together with the UNIONS,and the current LIBERAL school ADMINISTRATORS is where the rest of the story has it’s roots.

34. Ginger @ 10:21 am
    re: Scott Brown-I only saw 2 dinky little reports regarding Scott on national news and that includes the big win.
    What the media is discounting-Scott Brown has all the qualities most women love-he is articulate, he is handsome, he does NOT talk down to people and he is a NICE GUY. Publish or perish. May more nice guys and gals NOT finish LAST.

35. Jackie, Great News For Ried…LOL

Obama to travel to Nevada for Ried next month!!!

Gawd how fast do these dems learn…lol

I think Sen. Reid will retire so as not to endager his son’s run for governor. Thoughts?

37. #

Prairie // January 21, 2010 at 10:38 am

Ginger,
    I will give you my short version of it, d2i, will correct me if I’m wrong.
    2. The World Court has stepped in to reclaim the funds for China and Britan.

For all who think I’m nuts, I say this: many here defend HC despite the facts posted by those who oppose her. I defended Bush in the same way. My faith was blind. My rational-”I just don’t believe he would do that. He loves America. He has kept us safe.” Well, really, he kept us safe for 8 years then just put the biggest threat to our country in the oval office. Why? Why were both candidates on the ticket ineligible? I don’t believe Bush’s hands were tied- I believe they were dirty. I had to open my eyes and take everyone off their pedastals. That happened for me yesterday, now today, I am free to see – what I believe- is the big picture. Red pill- blue pill. I respect everyone here, am not picking a fight, not pushing my views, just going through the pain and coming to terms with what I believe to be going on.

One thing I like about Glenn Beck is he has an army of researchers and he doesn’t put stuff out there unless he has actual proof of the people telling on themselves or the concrete videos and evidence of what he is saying is true!!! Just people writing things down and guessing is not evidence!

38. CW – The only thing that I would add to your statement –

“We will no longer allow the jackasses in Congress and the White House to ignore the American people and try to implement an agenda that is unconstitutional, un American and un popular.”

AND CAUSES NATIONAL BANKRUPTCY.

Presidwnt Eisenhower once said “There is one thing more dangerous than Russia and all her armies – National Bankruptcy”

39. Michelle……………………………
    The liberal media needs to have their clocks cleaned right along with Congress, and the WH. Oh yes, I nearly forgot to include the DOJ, and the Federal courts,and SCOTUS.

40. Linda from NY // January 21, 2010 at 10:49 am

From the previous post…

Jacqlyn: This one’s for you! ???

Hillary to Banned Radical Muslim Scholars: Welcome Back!

Linda…..what else would you expect from a confessed Alinsky radical…..she is a disgrace to our country and it’s values and principles as defined by our founding fathers!!!

41. Don in California
    “I’m retired AF and always trusted my follow military (up to a point, I put a few into jail. ha).”
    Growing up by O’Hare and working for an aircraft company-many of our guys ex-military fighter pilots (pick a war). This Obama eligibility thing has got to be driving them nuts-do the guys discuss this among friends? When this is all over are they going to punch a few lights out, for not standing by their oaths?

42. Brown Victory Signals Second American Revolution
    WHO WOULD EVER BELIEVE IT: IN MASSACHUSETTS?
    Political Analysis by Joan Swirsky

Remove the “O’Bum-a from office in 2010. Failure is not an option. Yes we can!

Usapatriot.,……I love your resolve…..Yes we can remove him(the FRAUD) and Yes we will….that’s my resolve! 🙂 🙂 🙂

43. #

Jerome // January 21, 2010 at 11:05 am

Interesting timing?
    ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

That’s weird…..didn’t Chrisite in New Jersey do just the opposite????

44. Greg Goss @ 11:18
    This is hysterical, since all his Dems are in BIG trouble Obama is going to be flying around a LOT. Won’t help. He’s be smarter and more cost conscious to just make a video. Poor Air Force One-he’s going to wear that sucker out and to think Scott was more effective with a truck.

45. Memorize this quote from Benjamin Franklin

DEMOCRACY is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. LIBERTY is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

46. #

Greg Goss // January 21, 2010 at 11:18 am

Jackie, Great News For Ried…LOL

Obama to travel to Nevada for Ried next month!!!

Gawd how fast do these dems learn…lol
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Greg…..Reid can get anyone here he wants…..he is going down…..NO doubt about it……3 Republicans are ahead of him in all polls…..the FRAUD just doesn’t learn!!

NJ law might be different from federal law. I haven’t read the SCOTUS decision, yet, but it might be OK for Gov. Christie to do what he’s doing.

48. Everytime the liberal media tells a story, the folks on CW need to look at it in depth,and if it is biased or an outright lie,then the truth should be published on the internet,and everyplace that it can be posted. If the perpetrators can be embarrassed after each of their lies,then there is a possibility that they might start telling the truth.

49. #

Patriot Dreamer // January 21, 2010 at 11:20 am

PD….He’s already endangered his son…..just by having the last name REID……this guy would be worse than Gibbons and that’s not a stretch of anyone’s imagination!!!

50. Greetings, I am still feasting on the win of Scott Brown!! Just noticed Steve-O is getting into the banks business. His motive since day one is to bankrupt our great country, he must be stopped! Knowing several ministries that travel to Haiti and send missionaries it is not too hard to believe this is a man made disaster…..But I can’t see a motive….am I missing something? What could be the motive…..God bless

51. Carmen…..have you tried to call Deal’s office lately…..just wondering if there is any movement on his letter to the FRAUD????

52. SteveO knows nothing about business or making money…….NOTHING

53. It would seem that the book Audacity of Hope wherein he stated that he was of Kenyan origin would be enough,if used as evidence,(his own admission) to prosecute his fraudulant holding of the office of POTUS. Has anybody esed the text of this book as evidence with their lawsuits? After all it was published in an accepted national media…….a published book by the perpetrator. If publihing a name change is a legal part of a name change then similarly the same should apply to the text of a published book.

54. JS,
    You are right, the solid proof is not there. The SEC lawsuit is on the docket in California. The treasury did report the 47 trillion. Still, there is nothing I can say to refute your post, nothing Story has reported as the smoking gun. Time will tell if it pans out. I believe him because his reports have pieced together the puzzle- for me. I am sharing it at CW because we all feel thrown into this chaos and are looking for some answers. My simple message is that the enemy may be a two or three-headed monster instead of one.

55. carmen // January 21, 2010 at 11:33 am

“What could be the motive…”

………………………………………..
    200,000 Haitian migrants could file for Temporary Protected Status

The Obama administration is preparing to handle applications from as many as 200,000 undocumented Haitian immigrants who want to live and work [and vote] legally in the United States under a new immigration program unveiled last week in the aftermath of Haiti’s destructive earthquake….

56. carmen @ 11:33 am
    The current earthquake is not the first quake to hit Haiti. The part that is man made is the deforestation of Haiti, when all of the hurricanes hit one after the other-just too many back to back-flooding, mud-slides. I think mankind wished they had the kind of power Mother Nature possesses but they do not. Many efforts are being put forth to get Haiti replanted. When you see videos coming out of there look for green trees-so important for Haiti
    Haitian earthquake history
    The western portion of Haiti where yesterday’s quake occurred is in a relatively low seismic risk region of the Caribbean (Figure 2). Large quakes are uncommon in Haiti. The worst quake in Haitian history was probably the May 7, 1842 magnitude 7.7 Cap-Haitien earthquake. This massive tremor hit a fault on the northern portion of the island, killing 10,000; three hundred of these deaths were from a large tsunami generated by the quake. One of the largest cities in Haiti–Cap-Haitien, with a population of 60,000–was destroyed, with the loss of 6,000 lives.

Caribbean earthquake history
    The Eastern Caribbean is no stranger to devastating earthquakes. The Caribbean Plate slides against the North American Plate along a line running through most of the islands in the Eastern Caribbean, generating frequent earthquakes. According to the University of the West Indies Seismic Research Center, the most severe quake to hit the region occurred on February 8, 1843, when a tremor estimated at 8.0 – 8.5 on the Richter Scale struck the Lesser Antilles Islands. Heavy damage was reported from St. Maarten to Dominica. In Antigua, the English Harbour sank. In Point-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe, all masonry construction was destroyed, and a fire broke out that burned down the remaining wooden structures. One third of the population, estimated at 4,000 – 6,000 persons, perished. The event was felt as far south as Caracas and British Guiana and was even felt 2,000 km away in Washington D.C., Vermont, and Charlestown, South Carolina. The largest Eastern Caribbean earthquake recorded by modern seismographs was the El Cibao earthquake in the Dominican Republic in 1946. The earthquake was of magnitude 8.1 and generated a tsunami which caused 75 deaths and rendered 20,000 homeless.

57. #

Prairie // January 21, 2010 at 11:42 am

JS,

Praire…..everyone has a right to believe whatever they want….at least you admit there is really NO real Proof……just a lot of speculation and fiction……it may make a great science fiction movie someday however if that is what you are into!

58. CW…………………………….
    I changed my header to conform with the truth. Perhaps you will adjust your system so the moderation will be dropped.

59. JS,
    I didn’t belittle your beliefs, I addressed your challenge with pure honesty. Please do not belittle mine.

60. CW I changed the header from oldsalt77 to oldsalt78.

61. JS, Spoke to Deal’s office this a.m. to Patrick… they have no response, the letter is being ignored. Then I spoke to the WH and told them they’re time is up for an answer……The congressman will not be ignored…..I plan to push Deal’s office as much as humanly possible…BTW Deal will be on Cavuto today….He’s got guts!! There will be nothing said about the eligibility letter because the major share holder of Fox will not allow it…It sure will be nice to get to look at Scott Brown as compared to Waxman or Frank…….

62. Prairie,

Thankyou for your honesty.

63. #

Prairie // January 21, 2010 at 11:50 am

JS,

Prairie…..I wasn’t….I was praising you for your ability to admit that there is no real proof and that it was mostly speculation…..didn’t mean it as a criticism!!!

64. Breaking news! Heard this on ABC radio a few minutes ago……

Pelosi: There Aren’t Enough Votes To Pass The Senate Bill

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi just told reporters that she does not believe she has enough votes in the House to pass the Senate health care reform bill as-is — at least not yet.

“I don’t see the votes for it at this time,” Pelosi said. “The members have been very clear in our caucus about the fact that they didn’t like it before it had the Nebraska provision and some of the other provisions that are unpalatable to them.”

“In every meeting that we have had, there would be nothing to give me any thought that that bill could pass right now the way that it is,” she said. “There isn’t a market right now for proceeding with the full bill unless some big changes are made.”

While she didn’t say the option was dead — “Everything is on the table,” she said — she outlined two very different options for passing a bill.

“There’s a recognition that there’s a foundation in that bill that’s important. So one way or another those areas of agreement that we have will have to be advanced, whether it’s by passing the Senate bill with any changes that can be made, or just taking [pieces of it],” Pelosi said.

“We have to get a bill passed — we know that. That’s a predicate that we all subscribe to.” …. Right Nancy……

65. #

carmen // January 21, 2010 at 11:51 am

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Thanks Carmen for the update….I plan to make some calls myself…..I have called a couple of times but not since the holidays!

66. Prairie…where is all of your evidence…..are you saying because someone has a theory and people are buying into it that is true……is it what you are reading on the internet and taking that as gospel…..please provide the proof and not some link where some idiot gives his hunches and you believe what he or they say…..anyone can write fiction that makes people want to believe it is true!!!
    ———————————————————–

67. JS,
    Thank you. This blog is the one sanctuary we must not be afraid to share our beliefs. Too many of my friends and family have the straight jacket waiting for me. Here we get through this together. Thanks.

68. Now that the slimey SCOTUS has rolled back the restrictions on campaign limits. We will now see Soetoro get trillions from his OFFSHORE SOURCES. UNFAIR AS HELL. It is time that we figured out a way to clean out the SCOTUS. They are obvious enemies, and think that they are GOD. This proves their corrupt agenda.

69. Bush/Clinton from a legitimate investigator. This investigator, BTW, was the very first in the world to question BO’s true origins (long before anyone who knew who BO was).

****************************************

JD….
    That is why we must get back to regular citizens running our government and not these politicians and attorneys……many of them are corrupt in one way or another and we are now at the point in history where that corruption has put our country into a Constitutional Crisis!!

70. Benaiah and Michelle, Knowing the history of earthquakes in Haiti is what gives me the unction that it would be too hard to discern from a natural catastrophe….The true stories from missionaries of Haiti are chilling…babies stolen from orphanages for voodoo rituals….The statue of a black pig that is worshipped….these people leave mass and sacrifice to pagan gods….May God in His infinate mercy help them………

71. Patriots,McCain letter and response to it on
    nEEDS OUR HELP TO CONTACT SENATORS
    AND CONGRESSMEN AND TELL THEM SHE NEEDS THEM TO BE PLAINTIFFS ON HER CASE
    IN D.C.
    Call them and give her site and also tell them she has docs on ss. nos and properties with different spellings of his name and INFO on 1.7 million of TAXPAYER $$$$$$ SPENT ON HIDING STUDENT LOANS,COLLEGE RECORDS,THESIS,MEDICAL RECORDS ETC,ETC
    Also give them Kershners site and tell them he has a suit against Congress and Obama
    Give http://www.citizenwells.wordpress.com also
    http://www.wnd.com news updates
    CALL DAILY TO REPUBLICAN OFFICES
    NEED TO BE PLAINTIFFS,WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

72. JD…………………………….

Does that includes Soetoro, and his GOON friends, who can write anything, in an attempt to make people think up is down,and left is right?

73. #

Prairie // January 21, 2010 at 12:04 pm

JS,
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Prairie……No problem…..some of my family and friends have called me nuts too for demanding that the FRAUD show his credentials……it is always good to question…..I am all for arresting all of the criminals…..I don’t care which side of the aisle they reside on……FRAUD is FRAUD and has no business in our government!!! I just don’t want people condemned unless there is hard evidence to prove such! I believe in questioning boldly and shining the light on the truth…..I like to make sure it is the truth though with hard evidence…..the evidence on the FRAUD is deep….if we ever get to court and discovery is allowed I have NO doubt he will go to jail if he doesn’t leave the country first!!!

74. It has long been my belief that the CW blog is open to VIEWPOINTS, as well as PROVEN FACTS. Obviously there are those who seem to think that they CONTROL CW BLOG and therefore NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT to simply post a belief. If the shoe fits………

75. JS,
    In all honety, do you think Bush believes o eligible. With the power of the FBI, CIA, and courts in HIS hands, he let two ineligible candidates on the ticket. It begs an answer- why? I pray for truth and the strength to handle the truth when it comes. And, while I am naturally allowed to be essentric because of my art and poetry- it comes with the turf- since I began speaking out about the BC or Global Warming, I have damaged a lot of my relationships.

76. See the video and read the entire post at…..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silly Leftists Are Upset By Me Telling The Truth About Ted Kennedy

Posted by Erick Erickson (Profile)

Wednesday, January 20th at 11:03PM EST
    15 Comments

The leftists of the world are in full cry mode over me pointing out Ted Kennedy is to blame for Scott Brown getting elected. It is a simple truth that even Rick Sanchez had to admit, on CNN, made sense.

Nonetheless, some silly leftist emailed me at my city council address a link to a thread at a leftwing site where they are attacking me for speaking truth to idiots. And, just to make sure I knew he/she/it knew who I was, he/she/it put at the bottom my both mine and my wife’s name, along with our home address and old non-working phone number.

77. carmen // January 21, 2010 at 12:06 pm
    You could consider Papa Doc the Hitler, Stalin, Pol-Pot of Haiti. He was followed by his idiot son Baby Doc-more revolutions-Haiti is still trying to recover.
    [edit] Repression
    Duvalier’s government was soon accused of being one of the most repressive in the hemisphere.[23] Within the country, Duvalier used both political murder and expulsion to suppress his opponents; estimates of those killed are as high as 30,000.[6] Attacks on Duvalier from within the military were treated as especially serious. When bombs were detonated near the Presidential Palace in 1967, Duvalier had twenty Presidential Guard officers shot.[24]

Duvalier fostered a personality cult around himself, and claimed to be the physical embodiment of the island nation. He also started to revive the traditions of vodou, later on using them to consolidate his power as he claimed to be a houngan, or vodou priest himself. In an effort to make himself even more imposing, Duvalier deliberately modeled his image on that of Baron Samedi. He often donned sunglasses to hide his eyes and talked with the strong nasal tone associated with the loa. The Duvalier regime propaganda even stated that “Papa Doc: was one with the loas, Jesus Christ, and God himself”. The most celebrated image from the time shows a standing Jesus Christ with hand on a seated Papa Doc’s shoulder with the caption “I have chosen him”.[21] There was even a Duvalierist variant of the Lord’s Prayer.[27]

78. oldsalt78 @ 12:11 pm
    I noticed a change in number. Did you have a recent birthday that I failed to recognize? If you Happy Birthday.

79. oldsalt78 @ 12:11 pm
    Opps sorry, If so Happy Birthday.

80. Note to McCain and others –

It is not necessary that you “buy into” any particular theory or speculation. It is not necessary to join or endorse a law suit. It is not necessary to express a legal opinion.

All that is needed is LEGITIMACY. If you or other highly placed and reputable people would simply say that it needs to be investigated, I’m glad there are court cases in-work, I wonder why the media seems uninterested in this.

That is all that is needed and would help immensly. Please – just help provide legitimacy. The wheels of process will then turn and the outcome will take care of itself.

What Massachusetts voters knew about health reform.

… the liberal Commonwealth Fund reports that Massachusetts insurance costs have climbed anywhere from 21% to 46% faster than the U.S. average since 2005. Employer-sponsored premiums are now the highest in the nation.

83. The last couple of weeks, everyone on this blog came together and more than likely played an important roll in helping elect Scott Brown and now the last two days have been filled here with non supported evidence about Bush, as well as remarks comparing Scott Brown to Coakley. None of these remarks help with trying to elect more pro constitutional candidates that are running in early elections. Hughes in Illinois is a good one to start with Verses the Democrat Mob Candidate and Mark Kirk, a yes man for the most free entitlements. It would serve well to stop posting outlandish rumors until they can be proven to have substance and get back to attempting to save AMERICA one good candidate at a time!!! Dwelling on subjections from the past that can’t be proven and still bashing Bush , is not helping with a way to restore our freedoms and America. This can only be accomplished, if we pull together.

84. Don in California

Michelle // January 21, 2010 at 11:24 am
    ———————
    All of my retired military friends that I stay in contact with are as upset as I am about having a British subject as president.

I still say that we should NOT have a super majority of either party in congress. Every bill should be discussed fully and require that both parties support the final bill.

The first requirement of any bill should be that it be Constitutional and not wait for SCOTUS to make that decision after the bill is signed into law.

The house of representatives has a rule that the Constitutional authority be listed on the bill (which they ignore). I’ve read their rules, can’t remember the actual rule now but can look it up if anyone wants me to.

85. Prairie // January 21, 2010 at 12:23 pm

JS,
    In all honety, do you think Bush believes o eligible? With the power of the FBI, CIA, and courts in HIS hands, he let two ineligible candidates on the ticket. It begs an answer- why?

Wow, now we are blaming Bush for the lack of eligibility? I am sure you don’t mean that, at least not in the same way Zero still blames the previous administration for everything.

The DNC certified Obama as being eligible, the Senate certified McCain. The courts did nothing. Bush had no say. The voters did the rest. Eventually the truth will be known and those who should suffer because of it will.

As it has been realized from this event there is no mechanism in place to ensure eligibility. At least in most states. That is changing. We can take solace in that fact.

On the bright side, he has been ineffective, and with the election of Brown in MA, he becomes even less effective.

I blogged back in June of ’08

I can’t vote for McCain even if it means Obama wins. And that may not be a bad thing anyway. If were are going to repeat history by electing just “any Democrat” then we may just repeat history by electing a great president after Obama like we did in 1980 when we elected President Reagan after the four horrifying years of Jimmy Carter.

An excerpt of the entire post here.

PS, I voted for McCain.

86. Joy,
    With all respect, if Bush knew of 0’s ineligibility, and how could he not have, well then he is as guilty of treason as the rest. Unless our government is already in the hands of foreign powers, Bush had the CIA, FBI, and all the power to investigate and stop o. He had the duty of defending the constiution- against all ememies foreign and domestic. Is that not evidence?

87. Jacqlyn Smith @ 12:14 pm
    Among the many things re: eligibilty that I still don’t understand. Every President starting from Washington has been documented-sometimes to death, or more information than I ever wanted to know.
    9/11 United States of America is attacked. If ever there was a time a country would want full disclosure re: citizens it would be the day after 9/11. Bush is President. Along comes Obama-he does not present any credentials that would hold up in a court of law-just photo images on the inter-net, worse don’t even ask, if you do ask your web-site is hacked, well you know the rest.
    Makes no sense-Obama is failing on his own merits, can you imagine if the rest of the country is made aware- just on the tactics alone,
    then to find out he lied, starting with his career in Illinois, well further back than that actually. Any and all involved be they Rep/Dem-who were/are involved in fraud, cover-ups, lies and/or treason. Let our Constitution work that out.

88. michelle @12:28 , Yes the history of Haiti has not been of blessings…..The land dedicated to the devil and the government of the devil, by the devil and for the devil….The ministries I have known for years that do hands on work in Haiti have been a major relief to the country…..I would hate to know a man made disaster would be inflicted on such an oppressed people….

89. #

Prairie // January 21, 2010 at 12:23 pm

JS,

Prairie…..my take is this…..I don’t know what Bush knows or doesn’t know……I have NO proof he knows anything therefore I am not going to judge him……I can say with much certainty though that the majority of our elected officials were clueless in the beginning that the FRAUD might be ineligible……I think some….very few are now seeing that it is a real possibility but think it is too late to do anything about it…..of course all of this was with the help of the media staying silent on it for fear of being called racists and losing their ratings and money!

The truth can not be hidden forever…..just look how long it took to out John Edwards….today he finally admitted that he is the father of that baby……look at Tiger Woods…..we all thought he was a loving father and family man….NOT…. the truth will surface when we least expect it….that’s all I know…..I trust in the LORD to have his will be done……LIFE is all about not knowing what is coming next and being prepared to face your Lord and maker when the body dies here on earth as our souls move on!

Another thing Prairie……I do believe there is a lot of corruption in our government both federal and state…..until we get moral and up standing folks elected and working for the people it will continue to get worse……I believe Palin, Brown, DeMint, Bachman and maybe a few others are people to look to for the right kind of leadership……anyway I pray something turns soon…..I don’t like what is happening in the country today…..when abortion dies maybe peace will come to all…..we can only hope at this point!

90. Question,
    We placed all of senators and congressman in the hall of shame for not questioning o- we bombarded the radio hosts, we wrote and e-mailed everyone-why not Bush? Did he not have a duty, not take an oath, not his job to defend the constitution? For the record, I voted for him twice and have defended him for 8 years to all the dems in my family. I am being loud here I know, but we must challenge our very own beliefs if we seek truth.

91. JS,
    Your post is reassuring. I feel a lost of trust in the world, but you are correct- trust the Lord. Your words will calm my rage today.

92. JD, @12:00

re: http://www.skolnicksreport.com/

I have read a number of these reports and much of his archived info. All very informative and eye opening. I’m glad to see someone else discovered his extensive body of investigative work.

93. Prairie, As a matter of fact, I do believe Bush knew Obama was ineligible. I also believe the Executive Order he signed thirty minutes before he left office, was his way of letting everyone know. I also feel that He and his family were facing death if he attempted to do anything. How bout you, could you give your family up for anything, or would you protect them at all cost and find some other way around it? Read his last executive order and tell me what you think! My next thought is, why has no one in Congress took advantage of the Executive Order to investigate Obama!!! In your research you might also want to view all the evidence about his Father and their disagreements (very strong). George kept us safe from 9/11/2001 until 1/20/2008 and now look at us!! If you go back to 2008 and the run on the banks and the Stimulus Bill, Bush was pushed aside. I admire him and I think he will be proven high above a lot of what has been going on.

94. Jacqlyn Smith // January 21, 2010 at 9:59 am

Patriot Dreamer // January 21, 2010 at 9:50 am

Initial jobless claims unexpectedly rise

*************************************
    Why do reporters use the word “unexpectedly” here?
    —————–
    They’re using other journalists/writers as their sources???

95. Prairie // January 21, 2010 at 10:38 am

Ginger,
    I will give you my short version of it, d2i, will correct me if I’m wrong.
    2. The World Court has stepped in to reclaim the funds for China and Britan.
    ————————-
    Prairie, thanks for the simplistic explanation; I’ve come upon several references to these events and just been dumbfounded (not hard for me) and confused as to the message or the intent of the articles.

1) how can these two families use this much money–reports said in the billions???? Hillary does have a history of money laundering ………GOOGLE– drugs/Clintons/real estate business/Arkansas/Oklahoma City bombing cover-up/Janet Reno, etc.
    2) and wasn’t Cheney included in this scam??
    3) The World Court has stepped in ??? has this to do with the report of Bush’s choppers flying in to Fort Hood and taking out chests of something (reportedly during the shooting )??
    4) if Bush/Clinton are exposing the ineligibility??? where’s the press?? okay, forget that one!!!

(for those who think I’m crazy??? I read a lot……keep it to myself until a need to regurgitate it.)

96. And Prairie…….you will never convince me Bush/Cheney had no clue about 9/11.
    Don’t even go there.

97. L J // January 21, 2010 at 11:04 am

————————–

Asked if red-state Democrats up in 2010 and 2012 should be nervous about the electorate, Sen. Kent Conrad (D-N.D.) told POLITICO, “Oh, yeah.”

‘HOUSTON, THIS IS CONTROL…MESSAGE RECEIVED.’

98. Joy,
    Your points about the executive order are good ones. And threats. . . could be. Perhaps a foreign country does have control over our government, perhaps they are hold a biochemical weapon, perhaps the truth will explain it all someday. Again, I am just putting myself out here today saying, to find the truth we must be willing to question or own beliefs and as JS is reminding us- accept nothing as fact without evidence. None of the players in this hoax deserve a free pass.

JJ,
    I am not informed enough about the facts of 9/11 to try and convince anyone. I don’t even know what I believe happened.

99. Jacqlyn Smith // January 21, 2010 at 11:30 am
    ———–
    1) he would rather be anywhere than the WH
    2) he’s like a 3 year old with a new toy…the newness of his perks hasn’t worn off yet
    3) narcissists think it’s all about them..therefore the need to go regardless of the two officials he stumped for lost.

100. correct that….the three he stumped for lost!!!!

101. oldsalt78 // January 21, 2010 at 11:41 am

As stated earlier…….a judge acceptig a xeroxed copy of a government document(Hawaii BC) is as stupid as me giving him a copy of my blank check to pay for a fine!!!

102. Benaiah // January 21, 2010 at 11:42 am

———————–
    My theory is more sinister…….’Billary’ is destroying records if Prairie and my readings have even an ounce of credibility. It was done in Oklahoma City, why not here??
    HAARP can do disasters if programmed.

103. it may make a great science fiction movie someday however if that is what you are into!
    ——-
    Prairie….yep…belittling alright!!

Just know from me, the things I’ve responded to, the opinions I’ve shared, have come from much reading and many months of piecing together to put this scenario together and make sense of it all.

The Clinton tolerance of Muslims from countries with banks that aide in money-laundering makes sense now.

104. JD // January 21, 2010 at 12:00 pm

OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBINGS—SPLIT IN FBI?
    by Sherman H. Skolnick 05/11/01

Thanks, JD, it gets clearer and clearer…talk about transparency!!!

105. I just don’t want people condemned unless there is hard evidence to prove such! I believe in questioning boldly and shining the light on the truth…..I like to make sure it is the truth though with hard evidence….
    —————-
    Would that be like the hard evidence aka Obama has spent almost $2 million to hide??
    So easily done makes one wonder what other “hard evidence” is hidden, ya think???

106. oldsalt78 // January 21, 2010 at 12:21 pm

oldsalt78 // January 21, 2010 at 12:21 pm

———————-
    Agreed Oldsalt ……..and with all that has been hidden and kept secret just in the last year, doesn’t it make us wonder just what other atrocities our government and leaders, military and political, from all fields, are capable of????
    Hint: falsified data re global warming.

107. JustMe // January 21, 2010 at 1:05 pm

JD, @12:00

re: http://www.skolnicksreport.com/

——————
    Just to let you know, I’m working on this site, too.

_____________

BINGO, Joy!!!

108. Justme……..thanks for the link………Months ago, I spent 2 weeks on 9/11.
    I’ll start here. Fascinating. Sadly, I am aware of what our country is capable of. I am not an ostrich.

FBI/CIA Warehouse –
    Why So Many ‘Lone Gunmen’?
    By Sherman H. Skolnick