Communist, Soviet, Russian plans
I decided to provide this as Part 3 because of it’s historical significance and clarity of relativity to our current situation with the usurper Barack Obama.
I am part of the first wave of Baby Boomers and grew up in a time of keen awareness of the Soviet and communist threats. We had air raid drills in grade school and everyone watched motionless as reports of the Cuban Missile crisis were broadcast on TV. Daily we were made known that the communists planned on controlling the world with words from Nikita Kruschev that “We will bury you.” So the report below from the Congressional Record of 1963 has no surprises for me. However, it is a good reminder for me and a wake up call for younger generations. As, you read the statements below, I am certain they will resonate with you and you will instantly relate them to this now, four part series.
“Communist Goals (1963)
Congressional Record–Appendix, pp. A34-A35
January 10, 1963
Current Communist Goals
EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
Thursday, January 10, 1963
Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and
articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier,
which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in
At Mrs. Nordman’s request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the
following “Current Communist Goals,” which she identifies as an excerpt from “The
Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen:
[From “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen]
CURRENT COMMUNIST GOALS
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a
demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and
regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in
1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to
suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand
that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces.
(Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by
Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by
claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current
Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put
the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which
are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing,
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression.
An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and
buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness,
repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation
of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity
in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit
the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground
that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of
step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had
no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American
history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more
emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the
culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all
behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can
understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining
coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents.
Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the
American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use
[“]united force[“] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for selfgovernment.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court
from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction]
over nations and individuals alike.
Note by Webmaster: The Congressional Record back this far has not be digitized and
posted on the Internet.
It will probably be available at your nearest library that is a
and ask them.
Your college library is probably a repository. This is an excellent source of government
Another source are your Congress Critters. They should be more than happy to help you
in this matter.
You will find the Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto interesting at this point.
Congressional Record, Vol. 109
88th Congress, 1st Session
Appendix Pages A1-A2842
Jan. 9-May 7, 1963
I would like to thank Jeff Rense and others for bringing this to the forefront.