Hillary Clinton not physically fit to be president, Hillary feels she deserves it, Will continue to run for herself and Democrats, President Kaine?, Alleged Dr. Lisa Bardack letter, Rules for VP candidate becoming president
“The main stream media has been doing it’s best to hide the truth about Hillary Clinton’s rapidly deteriorating health, but it’s getting to be a harder and harder trick to continue to pull off. Just yesterday the Twitterverse lit up with photographs of her seemingly unable to make it up a flight of steps as seen here”…nowtheendbegins.com
“Is Hillary Clinton running for president knowing full well that she is not physically fit to serve and will be forced to resign?”…Citizen Wells
“We are being lied to on a scale unimaginable by George Orwell.”…Citizen Wells
Hillary Clinton and the country has a problem.
Hillary believes that it is her turn and she deserves to be president.
It is my opinion that she is not psychologically fit to be president.
All of the evidence indicates that she is not physically fit to be president.
I believe that she continues to run because of her sense of entitlement and to get a Democrat elected.
But there are consequences and rules that apply if her health gets worse.
From the US Constitution.
Section 1. The terms of the President and Vice President shall
end at noon on the 20th day of January, and the terms of Senators
and Representatives at noon on the 3d day of January,
of the years in which such terms would have ended if this article
had not been ratified; and the terms of their successors shall
Section 2. The Congress shall assemble at least once in every
year, and such meeting shall begin at noon on the 3d day of
January, unless they shall by law appoint a different day.
Section 3. If, at the time fixed for the beginning of the term of
the President, the President elect shall have died, the Vice
President elect shall become President. If a President shall not
have been chosen before the time fixed for the beginning of his
term, or if the President elect shall have failed to qualify, then
the Vice President elect shall act as President until a President
shall have qualified; and the Congress may by law provide for the
case wherein neither a President elect nor a Vice President elect
shall have qualified, declaring who shall then act as President,
or the manner in which one who is to act shall be selected, and
such person shall act accordingly until a President or Vice
President shall have qualified.”
Hillary is clearly not healthy.
Do not be deceived by a letter released by the Hillary campaign allegedly written by Clinton’s physician Dr. Lisa Bardack or by Snopes and others’ attempts to do damage control.
Hillary Clinton medical records fact vs fiction aka Snopes, Alleged twitter medical records, Real Mount Kisco resident death, Alleged Dr. Lisa Bardack letter, Real Hillary health issues, Medical records appear real as letter released by Clinton campaign
Does Hillary have Parkinson’s Disease?
From Danger and Play August 12, 2016.
“Hillary’s health is declining, as anyone who has looked at her can see. The question is: What condition does she have? A board certified Anesthesiologist has written a memo of Hillary’s health. Feel free to pass it along to doctors and to analytics and criticize it.
Hillary Clinton’s Probable Diagnosis
(Download the PDF here, share with doctors for their opinion.)
Hillary Clinton (HRC) has suffered a variety of health issues. Unfortunately, she has declined to make her medical records public. In July of 2015 her personal physician released a letter asserting her “excellent physical condition.” Unfortunately, multiple later episodes recorded on video strongly suggest that the content of the letter is incorrect. This discussion is designed to sort through the known facts and propose a possible medical explanation for these events. In keeping with Occam’s Razor, a single explanation that covers everything is preferred.
History of Hillary’s Health:
- In 2009, HRC fell and broke her elbow. Little else was made public.[i]
- On December 17, 2012, while Secretary of State, HRC fell and suffered a concussion.[ii]Later, a transverse sinus thrombosis was diagnosed, resulting in chronic anticoagulation therapy. [iii] Her post-concussion syndrome was declared “recovered” in about six months.[iv] The original fall was publicly attributed to dehydration following gastroenteritis.
- An email from Huma Abedin (HRC’s closest advisor) on January 26, 2013, says that HRC “is often confused.”[v]
- Photos show being assisted up what appears to be the steps of a residential porch. This apparently happened in February of 2016. On August 4, 2016, Reuters and Getty published the photos.[vi]
- At a rally on May 2, 2016, HRC demonstrates classic PD hand posturing.[vii] She has no lectern in front, so she starts with her right hand pressed against her chest. At the 18:02 mark, she starts gesturing with her right hand, which is in a very unnatural position that is common in PD.
- On July 21, 2016 HRC was filmed talking to reporters at close range when several spoke at once. Without warning, she started a bizarre head-bobbing episode that must be seen rather than described. After several cycles, she regained control and declared that the reporters “must try the iced chai.”[viii]
- On July 28, 2016, during the balloon drop, HRC suddenly looks up with a frozen wide-mouth and wide-eyed stare. After a couple of seconds she regains control and a more normal expression.[ix]
- On August 5, HRC declared that she had “short circuited”[x] a response to Chris Wallace in an interview that aired July 31 on Fox News Sunday.[xi]
- August 6, 2016, at a campaign rally, HRC freezes with wide eyes in response to protestors. A large black male who commonly accompanies her leans in and tells her “It’s OK. We’re not going anywhere. Keep talking…” Shortly after, she laughs strangely and then says “OK. Here we are. We’ll keep talking.”[xii]
- Several recent photos show HRC with an inappropriately exaggerated wide-mouthed smile and extreme wide-open eyes. Several videos show her laughing inappropriately and for extended periods. Numerous events have been interrupted by prolonged episodes of coughing unrelated to any infectious cause.
- This discussion will not argue that the black male is carrying a diazepam injector, since there is a plausible argument that it is actually a small flashlight, and is seen in other video to be such. We will also not discuss the circular area on her tongue. It appears to be the site of a mass excision. Benign explanations that do not bear on chronic health issues may easily be proffered.”
So, are Hillary voters effectively voting for Tim Kaine?