3000 myocarditis cases in children if all vaccinated, Fatality rate unknown “but long-term disability is likely”, NC Physicians for Freedom, “much more likely to be harmed than helped by the vaccine”
“The vaccine doesn’t do anything to help you. It doesn’t. We think it caused the Delta variant. The nurses, among ourselves, we all talk. It got worse after the vaccine. It was hardcore. It was bad. A lot of people died. And I’m talking – we were losing 20-year-olds. The first Covid wave took the lives of older people with a lot of illnesses. The delta wave was mostly obese people, I will say that, but we lost people in their 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s – you name it.”...Nurse Helen Smith
“I’m not afraid of blowing the whistle “because my faith lies in God and not man … You know, like what kind of person would I be if I knew all of this — this is evil at the highest level. You have the FDA [U.S. Food and Drug Administration], you have the [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention] CDC, that are both supposed to be protecting us, but they are under the government, and everything that we’ve done so far is unscientific.”..Jodi O’Malley registered nurse
“Children do not need the vaccine”, “Children are much more likely to be harmed than helped by the vaccine”… NC Physicians for Freedom
From NC Physicians for Freedom December 2, 2021.
“Children are much more likely to be harmed than helped by the vaccine. Children are 6 times more likely to be hospitalized for myocarditis from the COVID vaccine than from COVID infection.
The position of the NC Physician’s for Freedom (NCPFF) is that any COVID-19 vaccine mandate for children is unnecessary and unethical. In this Position Statement we will explain that children do not need the Covid vaccine and that giving the Covid vaccine to children will not slow the spread. However, administering these vaccines to children does carry significant potential health risks.
- Children do not need the vaccine:
- Survival rate: Children have a 99.997 percent survival rate from COVID-19.  For most children, COVID-19 is little more than a mild cold. Nearly 70% of the 94 total children that have died from Covid had a significant preexisting condition.  The survival rate for a child between the ages of 5-11 without any significant preexisting condition is nearly 100%. Given the availability of preventive measures such as Vitamin D and early treatment, no child needs to die from this virus. This is demonstrated in Pfizer’s own data that demonstrated zero children from either group (vaccinated vs. unvaccinated) developed severe COVID, were hospitalized, or died.
- Natural immunity: It is estimated that 42% of children have already had Covid and have natural immunity (and this is only the reported positive cases). The CDC itself notes that cases in children are less likely to be reported than those in adults.
- As the data on natural immunity emerges, it is becoming abundantly clear that natural immunity is more robust and protective than the vaccine. For example, the research out of Israel indicates that natural immunity is 13 times more protective than the vaccine for hospitalization and death. It is also important to note that children with natural immunity were purposefully excluded from the vaccine trial. This is particularly important since there is growing evidence that those with natural immunity have a higher chance of side effects / reactions from the vaccine. 
- Administering the COVID-19 vaccine to children will not slow the spread:
- Evidence suggests that children are less likely to spread Covid. While data varies from country to country, opening schools did not show an increase in cases of Covid.
- The vaccine does not prevent people from contracting and spreading Covid. In fact, there is some evidence that people who have had the vaccine actually have a higher viral load than those with normal infections.
- The risk of vaccinating children far outweighs the benefits:
- Children are much more likely to be harmed than helped by the vaccine. The highest short-term risk is myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle). Children are 6 times more likely to be hospitalized for myocarditis from the COVID vaccine than from COVID infection. 
The FDA projects 109 excess myocarditis (heart inflammation) cases per 1 million kids vaccinated (ages 12 to 17). If we vaccinate all eligible children, would cause 3,000 myocarditis cases in children. In adults, myocarditis carries a 20% fatality rate within 2 years, 50% within 10 years. We do not know what the 2- and 5-year fatality rate will be for kids after myocarditis, but long-term disability is likely.”