Seth Rich murder investigation status and Matthew Couch motion to compel in Aaron Rich lawsuit Sept 25, 2020, Washington DC Detective Joseph DellaCamera subpoena
“The left, the Democrats, the Deep State. Obama holdovers employing high powered law firms and corrupt judges have done their best to hide and obfuscate the truth surrounding the DNC leaks and possible involvement by Seth Rich.”…Citizen Wells
“With the clearly unethical and most likely criminal behavior of the upper management levels of the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) exposed by Chairman Devin Nunes of the House Intelligence Committee, there are two complementary areas that have been conveniently swept under the rug. The first deals with the murder of the Democratic National Convention (DNC) staffer Seth Rich, and the second deals with the alleged hacking of the DNC server by Russia.”...Admiral James Lyons
“Assange testimony requested in Rich v Butowsky et al August 24, 2020”…Citizen Wells
From Aaron Rich
AMERICA FIRST MEDIA
September 25, 2020.
MOTION TO COMPEL
“Defendant Matthew Couch served a subpoena on Detective Joseph DellaCamera of the Metropolitan Police Department (“MPD”) in Washington, D.C. seeking the following:
1. All Documents and Communications relating to
a. Seth Rich, Aaron Rich, Joel Rich, Mary Rich, Kelsey Mulka, Joe Capone, Dov
Friedman, Eric Baker, Michael Cass-Antony, Rod Wheeler, Edward Butowsky,
Matthew Couch, Bill Pierce, Josh Filippo, Eddie Graham, Ty Clevenger, Julian
Assange, Wikileaks, Pratt Wiley, Amy Dacey, Andrew Theriault, Seymour Hersh,
Andy Kroll, William Sommer, Michael Isikoff;
b. any conflicts between Seth Rich and any co-workers or supervisors at the DNC
brought to your attention by Aaron Rich;
c. the alleged hacking of the DNC in 2016; the spearfishing attacks on DNC
officials, representatives and members or any person affiliated with the campaign of Hilary Clinton for President in 2016;
including, without limitation, for all items identified in points (a) – (f) above, all
Communications with Julian Assange, Michael Ratner, Margaret Kunstler, Michael Isikoff, David Folkenflik, William Sommer, Matt Taibi, Andy Kroll, Luke Harding, Christopher Steele, Craig Murray, Gavin McFayden, Dana Rohrbacher, Kim Dotcom, Kim Schmitz, Joseph DellaCamera, Muriel Bowser, Donna Brazile, Deborah Sines, Sumit Malik, Jonathan Moffa, Peter Strozk, Lisa Page, Andrew Weissman, Robert Mueller, any representative, employee or agent of ABC,CBS, NBC, CNBC, HBO, Yahoo!, the Washington Post, New York Times, LA Times, Rolling Stole, Daily Beast and Vox, any employee, agent or representative of Wikileaks, or any other person known
or identified to you as a member or representative of the media (print, radio, television, Internet).
2. The body cameras and associated audio and video recordings worn and recorded by the Metropolitan police officers who responded to the scene of the shooting of Seth Conrad Rich in the early morning hours of July 10, 2016.
3. Any search warrant that was issued at any time to search the residence, electronic devices, or personal property of Seth Conrad Rich.
4. Any search warrant that was issued at any time to search any electronic devices or personal property in the custody of Aaron Nathan Rich.
5. Copies of any subpoenas that were issued to Google, eBay, Paypal or any bank with respect to any email, bank or other account belonging to Seth Conrad Rich or Aaron Nathan Rich.
6. Copies of the transcript of the “look out” that was issued by the responding officers arriving on the scene of the Shooting of Seth Conrad Rich in the early morning hours of July 10, 2016.
Subpoena for Joseph Della Camera (Exhibit 1).1
In a letter dated June 26, 2020, counsel for MPD informed the undersigned that (1) MPD will not produce records in response to the subpoena, and
(2) Det. Della Camera will be directed to not answer questions related to his investigation.”