Hillary Ms Clinton Ms Ogynist Ms Anthrope calls Trump misogynist, Person who mistreats women, War on women, Rapegate, Clintons systematically abused women and others sexually physically and psychologically, Hillary good president for our daughters?
“Broaddrick herself told NewsMax.com last year that her home had been broken into, her pets released and her answering machine tape stolen while she and her husband were away briefly during the House impeachment probe.
“Let me tell you something. They were all over that woman,” Schippers told NewsMax.com. “And it was the type of stuff we ran into with the outfit (the Chicago mob). Intimidation just by watching her, making their presence known. … Just to let her know ‘We can do what we want.’ ””…David Schippers
“The Clintons’ “systematically abuse women and others – sexually, physically, and psychologically – in their scramble for power and wealth,” says the book’s press release.”…”The Clintons’ War on Women”
“The devil’s in that woman.”…Miss Emma, Clinton’s cook, governor’s mansion
Bill and Hillary Clinton are misogynists.
People who mistreat women.
Bill is an uber misogynist, a serial rapist.
Hillary is a misogynist because she is a misanthrope.
She treats everyone badly.
However, her efforts go way beyond just treating women badly.
Her efforts are criminal.
She has the gall to call Donald Trump a misogynist.
Trump with all of his flaws is a saint compared to Hillary Clinton.
Let’s begin with David Schippers.
WHO IS DAVID SCHIPPERS?
“David Schippers, a long time Democrat and 2 time voter for Bill Clinton conducted an investigation for the House Judiciary Committee. So his findings were hardly part of a right wing conspiracy.
In fact, if there was any conspiracy, it included Republicans and Democrats who did not want to get their hands dirty or remove Clinton from office.
Schippers found far more felonious and/or improper activity by Bill Clinton than what was presented. He was restricted by time constraints and limited to the immediate scandals presented to him.”
Clinton Impeachment 101, 15 counts “events” presented October 5, 1998 by David Schippers Democrat to House Judiciary Committee, Possible felonies which may constitute grounds for impeachment inquiry, INS immigration naturalization investigation not included
David Schippers, on Free Republic Radio described Hillary Clinton as “evil incarnate.”
WHO IS DOLLY KYLE BROWNING?
From the Dolly Kyle Browning Declaration March 6, 1998.
“My name is Dolly Kyle Browning. I am over twenty-one years of age and I am fully competent to make this declaration.
1. I have known William Jefferson Clinton since I was eleven years old. I call him “Billy.” We attended high school together. During the period from the mid-1970’s until January 1992, we had a relationship that included sexual relations. The frequency of our contact with each other, and the frequency of our sexual encounters, varied over that time period, but we did have sexual relations many times during that time period.
2. Our relationship ended abruptly in January of 1992 when Billy would not return my telephone call. I told his secretary, Linda, that a tabloid had the story about me and Billy. I asked her to have him call me and he refused. Instead he had my brother, who was, at that time, working in the 1992 Clinton presidential campaign, call me from Billy’s New Hampshire apartment or office. My brother said that Billy was afraid to talk to me because everyone thought that I might record the conversation as Gennifer Flowers had done. He said “we” think you should deny the story. He finally said: “if you cooperate with the media we will destroy you.”
3. The next time I spoke with Billy was at our high school reunion in 1994. At that reunion he and I had a conversation that lasted approximately 45 minutes. At the reunion, but prior to our conversation, I had avoided contact with Billy. He approached me sometime around midnight. He greeted me, saying “how are you?” I responded: “You are such an ass-hole, I can’t believe you’d even bother to ask!” When I said “ass-hole” a Secret Service Agent reached to grab me. Billy physically blocked the agent’s arm and said “it’s alright” or words to that effect. He said “we have to talk.” During this conversation, we sat in two chairs in front of a large column in the ballroom where our reunion dance was being held. There were several hundred other people in the ballroom. Dance music was playing almost continuously during our conversation. During our conversation our faces were close together. We were speaking in a volume that was only just loud enough to hear each other over the background noise. The only people within at least six feet of us during our conversation were two male Secret Service agents. At one point a Caucasian woman whom I do not know interrupted us and told Billy that the party was over, they were closing the bar and that he needed to say good bye to some people. Billy said to tell them to keep the bar open. She asked: “who is going to pay for that?” He replied: “we will.” The entire exchange with this unknown woman lasted less than one minute. She then left our presence. The Secret Service agents were standing one on each side of us so that we, Billy, the agents and I, were effectively in a row with an agent at either end. There was one agent approximately one foot from me and a second agent approximately one foot from Billy.
4. Our conversation began with my confronting him for not returning my call in early 1992. This lead to a discussion of many things, including his affair with Gennifer Flowers. I reminded him that he had threatened to destroy me and he said he was sorry. We discussed many other things. At the end of the conversation he asked me to come to Washington. He said “You can live on the hill. I can help you find a job.”
5. I have reviewed the notes attached to this declaration as Exhibit A. I can state unequivocally that those notes are not an accurate account of the conversation or of the entire evening. The notes attributed to Marsha Scott are false. She did not stand by Billy Clinton during my conversation with him. Neither she nor anyone other than possibly the two male Secret Service Agents were in a position to hear our conversation. At no time during the conversation did I say that any statement I had made to him or about our relationship was false.
6. The letters attached hereto and labeled as my deposition Exhibits 1-12 are true copies of some of the letters I received from Billy over the years.
7. My sister, Dorcy Kyle Corbin, is an attorney in North Little Rock, Arkansas. After I was subpoenaed in the Paula Jones v. William Jefferson Clinton case, I called Dorcy. She immediately called Bruce Lindsey. He returned her call to an air pager from South America, where he was at the time. Shortly thereafter, she received and forwarded to me the items attached hereto as Exhibit B.
8. In the fall of 1994, through the intermediaries of Dorcy Kyle Corbin and Bruce Lindsey, Billy and I reached a “deal.” The “deal” was that I agreed not to tell the true story about our relationship if he would not tell any lies about me. I agreed not to use, in public, the “A words” which were defined as “adultery” and “affair.” I was allowed to say that we had a thirty-three year relationship that, from time to time, included sex. If I needed to contact Billy, I would call Dorcy and she would call Bruce Lindsey. I used this method of communication several times over the years.”
HOW CREDIBLE IS DOLLY KYLE BROWNING?
She has written a book: “Hillary the Other Woman.”
From Breitbart May 15, 2016.
“Hillary Clinton is not only an “enabler,” she is a “terrorist” who “terrorizes” her husband’s alleged lovers and women who accuse him of sexual assault, says former Dallas lawyer Dolly Kyle, who says she had a long-running affair with Bill Clinton.
In an interview, Kyle claimed that “Billy” Clinton, as she called him, once boasted to her that he had had sex with about 2,000 women. She described Clinton as a “sex addict” who has some “sick, sick need” to “control women.”
“Aaron, Hillary is an enabler is about the nicest thing you can say about her,” stated Kyle when asked about a statement last Friday from Donald Trump, who slammed Hillary Clinton as an “unbelievably nasty, mean enabler” who “destroyed” the lives of her husband’s mistresses and alleged victims.
Continued Kyle: “The fact of the matter is Hillary is a terrorist. I invite you to look up the definition of terrorism. It is the use of violence, threats, or intimidation to achieve a political aim. … That’s what terrorism is. It changes people’s lives by changing their decisions about what they would otherwise do. And these women who might otherwise speak up are so afraid that they won’t say anything.”
From Breitbart September 2, 2015.
“New York Times bestselling author Roger Stone has a new book, The Clintons’ War on Women, and he spoke exclusively to Breitbart News about the revelations he is making about Bill and Hillary Clinton.”
“It’s a horrifying true story of rape, intimidation, cover-up, drugs, greed and power.”
“Stone coauthored the book with Robert Morrow, a political researcher and historian. Based on their research, the two show how Bill and Hillary left a trail of assault accusations, intimidation, and cover-ups against women and children.
The Clintons’ “systematically abuse women and others – sexually, physically, and psychologically – in their scramble for power and wealth,” says the book’s press release.
Hillary Clinton’s core agenda is a quest for power, even while she presents herself as champion of women’s issues, Stone says.
“If Hillary intends to build her campaign around an appeal to women, her campaign is built on quicksand,” said Stone. But “Hillary is a life-time abuser of women and her advocacy on women issues rings hollow,” he said.
The book includes details about Clinton’s alleged crimes in Arkansas, in the White House, during her term as Secretary of State, and at the Clinton Foundation, and concludes with revelations about Hillary’s current presidential campaign.
“She’s a life-long abuser of women. She denigrates, degrades and threatens those women who are unlucky enough to be the sexual assault victims of her husband, and that number, you know, is in the hundreds,” Stone said exclusively to Breitbart News.
He explained the book focuses on 14 individual cases in which Hillary hired private detectives who “threatened and silenced” Bill’s victims.”
From The Daily Caller February 4, 2016.
“Kathleen Willey, a former White House aide who accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault, told The Daily Caller Wednesday of the tactics she believes Hillary used to order the suppression of her deposition and how she admires Donald Trump.
Despite Hillary’s claims that she is a running a campaign of “love and kindness,” Willey told us during the months leading up to her deposition, “all I felt was fear and terror.””
“It is for this reason she was so enraged hearing Hillary Clinton say, “every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported.”
“If I had a gun I would have shot the TV screen out. I was so angry. I was so angry when I heard her say that. In fact, I was so incredulous that I actually replayed it five times to make sure I heard what I heard. I could not believe what was coming out of this woman’s mouth, and I thought ‘who in the name of god is talking to this woman? Who’s consulting with her?’ Of all the people in the world to say that,” said Willey.
It was in January that Donald Trump said Bill Clinton was, “one of the great woman abusers of all time,” and that Hillary was an “enabler.””
From WND November 27, 2007.
“KATHLEEN WILLEY: HILLARY BEHIND ‘TERROR’ CAMPAIGN”
“Along with the smears were acts of intimidation, she says.
Two days before her testimony in the Paula Jones case, she says she was approached at dawn by a stranger while walking in her neighborhood. The man threatened her and her children by name, and references were made to her damaged car and missing 13-year-old pet. The message, she said, was clear: Remain silent.
A day after the deposition, she found an animal skull on her porch.”
“Willey recounts an incident between Hillary Clinton and Juanita Broaddrick, who claimed she was raped by Bill Clinton when he was Arkansas attorney general.
Two weeks after the claimed rape, Broaddrick and her husband attended a political gathering at which the Clintons made an appearance. Broaddrick says Hillary Clinton said, “I am so happy to meet you. I want to thank you so much for everything you do for Bill.” Broaddrick started to turn away while Hillary held on to her hand. “Looking less friendly,” Hillary reiterated, “Everything you do for Bill.”
Willey says Broaddrick told her it “scared the living hell out of her.” Hillary’s meaning was unmistakable, Broaddrick believes: Thank you for keeping quiet for Bill.
As WND reported in September, Willey suspects the Clintons were behind a break-in of her home over the Labor Day weekend in which a copy of a manuscript for her book was stolen.
Along with a long list of groups in the “vast right-wing conspiracy,” Broaddrick, Jones, Flowers and another accuser, Elizabeth Ward Gracen, also were investigated by the IRS.”
From NewsMax via Citizen News February 28, 2000.
“HILLARY’S REIGN OF TERROR, HER ENEMIES HAVE BEEN HARASSED INVESTIGATED AUDITED AND BLACKLISTED”
“King George III was a powder puff compared to Hillary. The last eight years have revealed her brutal character. Hillary has abused the police powers of the state more brazenly than Nixon ever dared. Her enemies have been harassed, investigated, audited and blacklisted. If this woman comes to New York, her Gestapo tactics will come with her.”
“Filegate has been similarly whitewashed. How many New Yorkers know that over 900 FBI background files on potential enemies were secretly obtained by the White House? How many know that Hillary is a key suspect?
Several witnesses have stated that Craig Livingstone, the White House operative who obtained the files, was Hillary’s agent, reporting directly to her. This would dovetail with reports that Hillary ran a “war room,” whose purpose was to “smear, defame and harm perceived adversaries,” as alleged in a lawsuit by Gennifer Flowers.
Judicial Watch, which represents Flowers, has filed suit on behalf of several women – including alleged Clinton rape victim Juanita Broaddrick – accusing the White House of using FBI files to intimidate, silence and discredit them.”
Juanita Broaddrick transcript NBC Dateline report conducted January 20, 1999
“Broaddrick: “Then he tries to kiss me again. And the second time he tries to kiss me he starts biting my lip (she cries). Just a minute… He starts to, um, bite on my top lip and I tried to pull away from him. (crying) And then he forces me down on the bed. And I just was very frightened, and I tried to get away from him and I told him ‘No,’ that I didn’t want this to happen (crying) but he wouldn’t listen to me.””
“Myers: “You’re saying that Bill Clinton sexually assaulted you, that he raped you.”
From NewsMax via Citizen News September 6, 2000.
“Schippers: ‘I Wanted Broaddrick to Testify’, They were all over that woman “And it was the type of stuff we ran into with the outfit (the Chicago mob), Intimidation just by watching her, making their presence known”
“Clinton rape accuser Juanita Broaddrick would have been called to testify at President Clinton’s Senate impeachment trial about attempts to keep her from telling her story, former chief impeachment prosecutor David Schippers says. But he had already ruled her out as a trial witness by the time he learned the details of Broaddrick’s intimidation.
“It was right when we were working on (her case),” Schippers told NewsMax.com in an exclusive Labor Day weekend interview. “Because my investigator, Diana Woznicki, who was just about in daily contact with Broaddrick, would come in and say, ‘Juanita called me. There’s a guy parked outside her house. … She said she felt that somebody was watching her.’ ”
Broaddrick herself told NewsMax.com last year that her home had been broken into, her pets released and her answering machine tape stolen while she and her husband were away briefly during the House impeachment probe.
“Let me tell you something. They were all over that woman,” Schippers told NewsMax.com. “And it was the type of stuff we ran into with the outfit (the Chicago mob). Intimidation just by watching her, making their presence known. … Just to let her know ‘We can do what we want.’ ””
“AN OPEN LETTER TO HILLARY CLINTON,
BY JUANITA BROADDRICK
‘DO YOU REMEMBER?’
SUNDAY OCT 15, 2000
As I watched Rick Lazio’s interview on Fox News this morning, I felt compelled to write this open letter to you, Mrs. Clinton. Brit Hume asked Mr. Lazio’s views
regarding you as a person and how he perceived you as a candidate. Rick Lazio did not answer the question, but I know that I can. You know it, too.
I have no doubt that you are the same conniving, self-serving person you were
twenty-two years ago when I had the misfortune to meet you. When I see you on
television, campaigning for the New York senate race, I can see the same hypocrisy in your face that you displayed to me one evening in 1978. You have not changed.
I remember it as though it was yesterday. I only wish that it were yesterday and
maybe there would still be time to do something about what your husband, Bill
Clinton, did to me. There was a political rally for Mr. Clinton’s bid for governor of Arkansas. I had obligated myself to be at this rally prior to my being assaulted by your husband in April, 1978. I had made up my mind to make an appearance and then leave as soon as the two of you arrived. This was a big mistake, but I was still in a state of shock and denial. You had questioned the gentleman who drove you and Mr. Clinton from the airport. You asked him about me and if I would be at the gathering.
Do you remember? You told the driver, “Bill has talked so much about Juanita”, and that you were so anxious to meet me. Well, you wasted no time. As soon as you entered the room, you came directly to me and grabbed my hand. Do you remember how you thanked me, saying “we want to thank you for everything that you do for Bill”. At that point, I was pretty shaken and started to walk off. Remember how you kept a tight grip on my hand and drew closer to me? You repeated your statement, but this time with a coldness and look that I have seen many times on television in the last eight years. You said, “Everything you do for Bill”. You then released your grip and I said nothing and left the gathering.
What did you mean, Hillary? Were you referring to my keeping quiet about the assault I had suffered at the hands of your husband only two weeks before? Were you warning me to continue to keep quiet? We both know the answer to that question.
Yes, I can answer Brit Hume’s question. You are the same Hillary that you were
twenty years ago. You are cold, calculating and self-serving. You cannot tolerate the thought that you will soon be without the power you have wielded for the last eight years. Your effort to stay in power will be at the expense of the state of New York. I only hope the voters of New York will wake up in time and realize that Hillary Clinton is not an honorable or an honest person.
I will end by asking if you believe the statements I made on NBC Dateline when Lisa Myers asked if I had been assaulted and raped by your husband? Or perhaps, you are like Vice-President Gore and did not see the interview.