Trump Obama spends millions in legal fees, Avoid presenting birth certificate, Why has Obama employed attorneys?

“Why has Obama, for over 2 years, employed numerous private and government attorneys to avoid presenting a legitimate birth certificate and college records?”…Citizen Wells and millions of concerned Americans

I have been stating for over a year that the fundamental question regarding Obama’s birth certificate, the “deer in the headlights” question is this:

From Media ite March 28, 2011.

“Donald Trump continued with his mission to question the whereabouts of President Obama’s birth certificate, in an appearance on Fox & Friends this morning.”

“Trump admits there may be newspaper ads suggesting Obama was born in Hawaii, but claims there are a lot of reasons to explain the existence for such ads. And Trump declares Obama “spent millions of dollars trying to get away from this issue, millions of dollars in legal fees.” Apparently people are calling Trump from all over to not back down on this issue, and it seems he is listening to their advice as he repeatedly stressed here “if you’re not born in the United States, you cannot be President.””

111 responses to “Trump Obama spends millions in legal fees, Avoid presenting birth certificate, Why has Obama employed attorneys?

1. Donald Trump has gone “all in” holding a Royal Flush. There is still lots of work to be done, but this small victory these past few days tastes pretty sweet. We need to alert all of our “fence sitting ” friends and family to the fact that EVEN DONALD TRUMP IS A BIRTHER. LOL.

2. Ladyhawke | March 24, 2011 at 1:40 am |

“It is time for no one to post here again…”

Aussie | March 24, 2011 at 2:40 am |

“Ladyhawke, I agree and will be back some time in the future when the virus on this blog is removed. “

Paxson | March 23, 2011 at 10:39 pm |

“I’m outta here.”

Aussie | March 24, 2011 at 3:20 am |

“FOS

I am following Paxson, and will cease from posting until such time as the present virus that is infecting the blog is removed. You know where to find me.”

indymac | March 24, 2011 at 7:29 am |

“Cabby – AZ | March 24, 2011 at 3:51 am |

Aussie | March 24, 2011 at 2:40 am |

***************************
    I agree with you both and will do the same.

Ditto here.”

Bill G | March 23, 2011 at 11:02 pm |

“CW’s site has been a great vehicle for some time. But we have many other options now.”

FOS Alert | March 24, 2011 at 11:51 am |

“outta here also”

3. Bill Cutting | March 28, 2011 at 3:02 pm | LOL!

Odd that none of the demRats bit on it.
    ———————————————————————————————
    Oh the Cowboy already has post up on his blog whining about Trump’s Certificate.
    It’s all good, LOL

======================

LOL!

Who is the obot cowboy? Is that where ladyhawke, fos, and paxson went while they were boycotting CW?

It is so amusing to watch the petty little obot LYING nobodies breaking their own boycott only to post to themselves because no true conservatives will reply to their comments.

Best to continue to IGNORE the obots. The obots only intention is to disrupt from intelligent discussion.

Best to IGNORE the obots. The obots only intention is to disrupt from intelligent discussion.

4. Obsess much, FS?

5. I think that if they ignored me that they would be calling Donald Trump and those that support him “loons” like you did, FS.
    But they aren’t.

I on the other hand was extremely enthusiastic about Donald Trump’s revelations from the beginning.

Whose side are you really on, FS. Why do you wish to destroy the credibility of people who like what Trump has to say? We aren’t loons, we are on the right side of the issue.

6. I AM OBOT, FS. DOES NOT COMPUTE, DOES NOT COMPUTE. MY INNER CIRCUITRY IS MELTING DOWN. I WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN 15 SECONDS.

One can wish, right? 🙂

7. Bill Cutting | March 21, 2011 at 10:29 pm |

Obots tired of BHO, like to paint HRC as mainstream.

Obot’s like to show up on conservative blogs heap praise on blog owner, claim to be long time lurkers and then attack regular conservative commentors.

===========================
    Paxson | March 21, 2011 at 8:58 pm |

“Hillary… is looking like Barry frigging Goldwater to me right now. She’s the only grown up in the room and as much I disliked her policies at one time, there is no doubt that she is an American and loves our country…”

8. 14,13,12…….

9. http://wtpotus.wordpress.com/2011/03/25/obamas-house-of-cards-is-collapsing/comment-page-2/#comment-50701

What Trump Wants to Hear from Obama on Libya

First he talks about Libya then Great Britain. Then he talks again about the birth certificate issue on Fox and Friends this morning. Then he suggests that Abercrombie is a liar..and that Neil was trying to help one of his democratic friends!

Trump also called for Hawaii Democratic Gov. Neil Abercrombie to be investigated for stating that he remembers Obama’s birth.

“I think this guy should be investigated,” Trump said. “I doubt it. He remembers when Obama was born? Give me a break! He’s just trying to do something for his party.”

10. obots plan attack on conservative News Corp

SOROS ‘CHARITY’ GROUP PLOTS ‘GUERILLA WAR’, ‘SABOTAGE’ ON FOXNEWS…

Is ‘Media Matters’ breaking the law?

11. Bill Cutting | March 28, 2011 at 4:13 pm |

…agree with your best freind FS.

Trump is a stalking Horse for someone.
    ==============================
    Little doubt about it.

12. Define “stalking horse”.

I think Trump has better things to do and is more serious a person, with a bigger ego than being a “dupe” for some nefarious purposes. That is just my opinion.

13. For the first time since I have begun posting on CW in 2009, I see a crack beginning in the USURPER’s WALL OF DEFENSE. Can we please stop the bickering and pull together as a TEAM. Just read these comments. I was the first to question Trump’s qualifications from his infamous theory that”If you owe the bank $10,000, you have a creditor around your neck, but if you owe the bank $100,000.00, you have a bank for a partner!!”,saying this was one of our country’s problems. I have since changed my mind because what is happening now to our country is much more sinister. OPTIMISM is the only thing that will save the nation now.

14. Bill Cutting

“I think Trump has better things to do and is more serious a person”

We think your new to politics

15. PS – The MSM’s covering of this story(Trump) is DEAFENING!!!

16. We’ll see, Bill. I said that it was my opinion that Trump is his own man. But I’m not above being proven wrong.

17. Bill Cutting

Theres always scenario B, which Rush alluded to the other day.
    Trump makes big deal about Zero’s BC, Zero produces BC.
    Argument over for NBC , Trump goes back to Penthouse
    R party looks like fools

18. Bill Cutting @ 4:54

That is a possibility, I suppose. The “devil’s advocate ” inside me is arguing that This scenario is far fetched. Trump is well likedin the public sphere. If the scenario that you suggest played out like that, he would lose a tremendous amount of good will in his business ventures, especially on television.

A more likely scenario, albeit another conspiracy theory, is that 50 large that he gave to Emmanuel’s campaign earned him some inside information.

I can’t see Trump setting himself up for embarrassment the way that you suggest.

19. Here is more proof of the MSM’s fear –

“Donald Trump Will Win News Cycles With Birtherism”

Read the comments

20. ms.helga | March 28, 2011 at 4:46 pm |

=====================================

I wish to help here, please take it in the spirit intended.

I have heard you complaining about this statement before. You seem to be quite offended by it somehow. I don’t know what you are reading into it. It is a very common and obvious financial truth. Trump was not the first one to say it. It is just a common quip.

Why does this raise your hackles? I can only surmise that you have misinterpreted it somehow.

21. Bill Cutting | March 28, 2011 at 4:50 pm | “I think Trump has better things to do and is more serious a person”

We think your new to politics

==============================
    paxson is not new to politics, his mind is just warped by demRat BS.

22. Bill Cutting

[Cohen also predicted that Trump would continue to bring up the birth certificate issue as he makes up his mind about running for president.]

“Mr. Trump always holds people accountable — that’s what he does,” Cohen told ABC News, “whether it’s a real life business transaction or on ‘The Apprentice'”

23. ms.helga | March 28, 2011 at 4:46 pm | For the first time since I have begun posting on CW in 2009, I see a crack beginning in the USURPER’s WALL OF DEFENSE. Can we please stop the bickering and pull together as a TEAM.
    ========================
    Amen!

24. Bill Cutting

Exactly….
    He’s got the media eating out of his hand right now this could go on for months.

25. FOS Alert | March 28, 2011 at 5:07 pm |

ms.helga | March 28, 2011 at 4:46 pm |
    _________________________________________

I ran a business for 38 years and the last thing I wanted was to owe the bank anything.

26. Ms. Helga, you are correct in stating the only thing that can save our country is optimism. The global Communists have spent am enormous amount of energy trying to “demoralize ” our culture as foretold by former KGB agents who had defected to our country during the cold war.

They think that they have us on the ropes, and Maybe they do, but the spirit of the American people is very strong. We cannot, nor will not, allow them to win.

27. paxson’s candidate, Hillary, is a “global communist.

Paxson | March 21, 2011 at 8:58 pm |

28. Bill Cutting. @ 5:17

This is a very cynical perspective, but I’ll give you that it is plausible. I personally believe that he is serious. Did You see the “Roast of Donald Trump ” on comedy central or one of those cable shows? He signed off the program announcing his intentions to announce his candidacy. He claimed that he will become one of the best Presidents in U.S history.

I think he’s serious. But then again, I’m an optimist that his intentions are pure. I do not wish to see the United States further demoralized.

29. Bill Cutting | March 28, 2011 at 5:17 pm | “Trump stands to make billions if he helps to get rid of bo and install the next President.”
    Exactly….

===================================
    Trump would have to be crazy to want to be President after bo has screwed up the World so badly. There is method in his madness and it is the method of making money. He has positioned himself to be a Kingmaker in either party he chooses.

30. The only reason the demRat paxson is praising Trump is that Trump’s demand that bo produce his BC helps Hillary get rid of bo.
    ===========================================
    Paxson | March 21, 2011 at 8:58 pm |

31. Despite FS denouncing “personal attacks “, he continuously partakes in that activity himself unprovoked. His behavior matches very closely to the behavior of the Democratic party themselves (remember, as reported by Citizen Wells via Aristotle the Hun who happens to be friends with FS/ Leo that he was a Democrat active in Democratic campaigns as recently as 2008)

We Are all bitterly aware of the tactics of the Democratic party in accusing their adversaries of the behavior That they themselves deploy. FS was a Democrat (recently ), acts like a Democrat and may still be a Democrat. I base this on His incessant desire to create havoc on This blog.

32. Trump is already a billionaire. I really do not think he cares about making more money – I think he is more concerned with losing what he already has if someone like him is not elected. After all, he owns tons of assets in the USA – he has a vested interest in the country’s survival.

Should Trump manage to get the usurper removed and everything he signed declared null and void – Trump would be in a better position to save the USA.

33. Bill Cutting | March 28, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Reeled me in one, just need the right bait. Fun Times
    ———————————————————————————————-
    Bill Cutting | March 28, 2011 at 2:27 pm | itooktheredpill | March 28, 2011 at 2:02 pm |
    Here’s the link for what Zach said…
    Looks my Hospital version, I have since gotten the LF from my county for a passport.
    Jamaica Hospital? Jamaica?
    oh no here we go again LOL
    ———————————————————————————————-
    Bill Cutting | March 28, 2011 at 2:38 pm | Free Speech | March 28, 2011 at 2:33 pm |
    Thanks, I knew.
    Just having some fun with lurking obots.
    ———————————————————————————————-
    from lurking obot at some blog
    ———————————————————————————————-
    Scientist March 28, 2011 at 4:05 pm Scientist(Quote) #
    And another thing. Accordiing to this certificate he was born at “Jamaica Hospital”. Jamaica is a FOREIGN COUNTRY!!!

=============================
    LOL!

No wonder the bo regime is falling apart, the obots are either MORONS or LUNATICS.

34. FS @ 5:41

FS is even having arguments with imaginary people that Bill Cutting is joking about. Is it just me, or has he completely lost the plot?

35. LOL! Speaking of “RECENT demRat past” obot/demRat paxson was PROMOTING Hillary for President just 6 days ago on CW.
    ===========================
    Bill Cutting | March 21, 2011 at 10:29 pm |

Obots tired of BHO, like to paint HRC as mainstream.

=====================
    Paxson | March 21, 2011 at 8:58 pm |

36. Show me where I promoted Hillary Clinton for president. Your leaps of logic are just astounding.

37. Obot website “smoking gun” took the bait as well! Fun Times

38. The fact of the matter, FS, is that your allegations are fantasy. On the other hand, Citizen Wells himself as reported by Aristotle the Hun said That you were a Democrat active in Democratic camapaigns as recently as 2008.

As usual, we have FS fantasy and then there is the black and white facts of the truth.

39. “Trump would be in a better position to save the USA.”
    Seriously?

40. “Obot website “smoking gun” took the bait as well! Fun Times

Yeah, that is funny, actually. There is a Jamaica Hospital in NY. There’s an area that is called Jamaica. Trump said he was an NBC, and he was born in Jamaica Hospital in NY.

41. Bill Cutting. TMan @ 17:59 is describing the EXACT tactics that FS uses on this blog. It is the Democratic game plan. Click on that Smoking Gun link that he provided.

42. I still believe he should run as a Constitutionalist.

Democrat Party – Full of politicians
    Republican Party – Full of politicians
    The Constitutional Party – THE LAW OF THE LAND

“I am aBirther, not a Deather!”

43. CW,

As long a obot/demRat paxson posts LIES, I have no choice but to post the TRUTH.

For the record, I supported and voted for McCain/Palin in 2008. Furthemore, I have been a conservative Independent my entire Adult Life. I supported and voted for Presidents Reagan, Bush 41 & 43.

We true conservatives had great intelligent discussions for the past 4 days while the obot/demRat paxson has been “out of here.”

The personal attacks, lies and obot/demRat BS should NOT be tolerated on any conservative blogs.

The shameful demRats are the current demRats like paxson who are supporting Hillary for President in 2012.
    ===========================

Paxson | March 21, 2011 at 8:58 pm |

44. From Wiki:

“Jamaica is a neighborhood in the borough of Queens in New York City, New York, United States. It was settled under Dutch rule in 1656 in New Netherland as Rustdorp.[1] Under British rule, the Village of Jamaica became the center of the “Town of Jamaica”. Jamaica was the county seat of Queens County from the formation of the county in 1683 until March 7, 1788, when the town was reorganized by the state government and the county seat was moved to Mineola (now part of Nassau County). When Queens was incorporated into the City of Greater New York in 1898, both the Town of Jamaica and the Village of Jamaica were dissolved, but the neighborhood of Jamaica regained its role as county seat. The neighborhood is part of Queens Community Board 12.[2] Jamaica is patrolled by the NYPD’s 103rd[3] Precinct.”

I don’t know why those guys can’t think outside the box, to be honest with you. They thought that they had caught Trump and thinking that he was born in Jamaica. I’ve heard of that area before in NY.

45. Trump is like the pied piper looking over his shoulder for who’s following.
    Brilliant!
    Have a good night all.

46. No doubt Trump got a big chuckle when he had his BC posted on Newsmax knowing that the obot morons would think he was born in Jamaica.

LOL!

47. FS @ 5:57

I’m just repeating what I read on Citizen Wells own blog by your friend Aristotle the Hun. Take it up with them. If you can continuously take the liberty to label everyone else with lies, don’t be shocked when somebody says the TRUTH ABOUT YOU. It’s in CW archives in black and white. Leo the Lawyer was a Democrat ACTIVE in Democratic campaigns until 2008.

Truth hurts when first you practice to deceive, FS.

48. Ms. Helga –

1. I don’t think anybody would disagree with anyone, such as yourself, not wanting to owe the bank anything. Nor do I think Trump is advocating that everybody owe their soul to the bank.

2. However, the banks are an integral part of the economy. They are the cornerstone of Capitalism – through savings, loans, and investments, they are the agents and engines of a properly running economy. Without banks we would be stone age hunter/gatherers.

3. Most of us would not be able to own homes or cars – or for employers, even make the payroll without banks.

4. But yes, most banks are at least partially corrupt. Part of that corruption flows from the top down (Federal Reserve, etc.) which is not directly their fault. Most of the remainder of the corruption flows from the concept of “fractional reserves” which is a cultural thing and wrapped up in Government Banking Regulations. Again, not directly the banks faults. After you subtract those two big issues, feel free to blame the rest on individual avarice and greed. Alas that ill affects most of us to one degree or another.

5. Trump was just pointing out that Banks basically turn your enemy real fast if you owe them a little money and don’t pay. They probably get more mileage out of roughing you up – as an example to others – than they get by squeezing their money out of you. But if you owe the bank a LOT of money, then they have a vested interest in seeing you succeed – so they can get their money back. Therefore they are likely to want to partner with you.

6. Very specific examples: In my life and business I have seen banks quickly and unblushedly turn over deadbeats of a few thousand dollars to VERY shady debt collectors. I have seen the same bank – on their own dime – send a financial specialist or accountant to work with a flailing company that is in arrears a lot of money. It is just simple logic.

So – please do not pummel Trump for this “common knowledge” statement. I am not a big fan of his and am willing to admit that he has faults. But I don’t think his utterance of this particular statement is as devastating as you seem to think it is.

49. Questions:
    Does any one know where and when Barry the Kenyan frauds mama Ann Dunham/Obama/Soetoro/ ? Died? I heard that she was cremated. Is there any way we can prove that she really did die? I hear it was years ago so if what he said in his book that he was upset finding a cigar box of papers. His birth certificate. Wonder what name was on it and was the daddys name on it and would he not already have had his birth certificate? Where is Grandpa? Was both his grand parents cremated?

You can not tell me that his living Dunham family does not know the truth about him! The doctor cousin in Kansas should know. Heck every family has boogers in their closets. The rummors would had been flying if old man Dunham gave birth to Barry or even if he was born in another country. Barry sure has them bought off or threatened to keep quiet! Years ago if a white girl had a black baby the whole family and country would had known.

50. Just as I predicted, the obots would be banned from all other conservative blogs and would break their own boycott to come back and disrupt CW.

===========================

Paxson | March 21, 2011 at 8:58 pm |

51. I’m out of here for the evening. Perhaps tomorrow FS can play by the rules that he says he honors (lies) rather than acting like the Democrat That he was in projecting his own behavior onto others, Saul Alinsky style.

52. CITIZEN WELLS – SIR

Do you even read your own blog?

There is only ONE person left on
    this blog that fits this description:
    From his mouth to God’s ear:

Free Speech | March 28, 2011 at 1:28 pm |

53. Ginger | March 28, 2011 at 6:08 pm |

It is possible that the PERVERT Frank Marshall Davis is bo’s biological father, but it does not matter. bo has already committed to the story that bo sr. was his father and that is a matter of legal record.

54. “The Post & Email Contacts Donald Trump About Obama’s Ineligibility”

“Mr. Donald Trump
    Trump Organization
    725 Fifth Avenue
    New York, NY 10022

Dear Mr. Trump:

…”

55. These are the poll results regarding The Donald at Newsmax:

Do you have a favorable or unfavorable opinion of Donald Trump?
    ——————————————————————————–

Favorable26793(82%) Unfavorable5575(17%)
    If the 2012 election were held today, who would you vote for?
    ——————————————————————————–

Barack Obama1806(5%) Donald Trump23661(72%) Other6996(21%)
    In a Republican Primary, who would be your candidate for the nomination for president?
    ——————————————————————————–

Donald Trump17652(55%) Tim Pawlenty994(3%) Mitt Romney2433(7%) Mike Huckabee2285(7%) Sarah Palin2443(7%) Mitch Daniels418(1%) Haley Barbour246(0%) Newt Gingrich2562(8%) Bobby Jindal719(2%) Michele Bachmann1840(5%)
    Is Trump right in demanding that Pres. Obama release his birth certificate?
    ——————————————————————————–

Trump is right29974(92%) Trump is wrong2522(7%)
    Who did you vote for in 2008?
    ——————————————————————————–

McCain – Palin26618(82%) Obama – Biden2951(9%) Other2820(8%)

Read more on Newsmax.com: Newsmax – SurveyResults
    Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama’s Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

56. We Patriots need to continue to bombard the media with the FACTS about the Constitutional requirements for NBC.

If we take BHO Jr. at his word then there is no doubt that he is not a Natural Born Citizen of the United States as required by the Presidential Qualifications Clause of Article II Section 1 Paragraph 5 of the United States Constitution. The Constitution requires that to be the President of the United States, a person must be born in the United States of two parents who are citizens of the United States. By BHO Junior’s own admission his father was a British/Kenyan subject (citizen) at the time of his birth. Thus BHO Jr. is disqualified for the Presidency.
    There is a clear, concise definition of the term “Natural Born Citizen” in Vattel’s Law of Nations which was the principal legal reference book used by the Founding Fathers in writing the Constitution.

“The natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens…it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.”

There have been innumerable United States Supreme Court Decisions that have referenced Vattel’s Law of Nations as a resource in interpreting the original intent of the Founding Fathers when writing the Constitution.

AKA Obama Ineligible if he was born on the steps of the Capital in D.C.
    Preface by Leo H, an attorney from Nashville:

When I first began writing about the “Natural Born Citizen” qualification for the Presidency, few lawyers had an understanding of what I meant. Fewer still, had read the basis for that Constitutional language derived by our Founding Fathers from Vattel’s Law of Nations. At the time of its publication, Vattel’s Law of Nations was used as a textbook in colleges in the United States and Europe. Furthermore, it was the principal legal treatise used by our Founding Fathers in writing our Constitution. To this day, the Law of Nations is still used as a reference text by such legal scholars as Justice Antonin Scalia.

The following is the passage from Law of Nations that was used as the definition for a Natural Born Citizen by our Founding Fathers:

“The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The society is supposed to desire this, in consequence of what it owes to its own preservation; and it is presumed, as matter of course, that each citizen, on entering into society, reserves to his children the right of becoming members of it. The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born. I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.”

Now what part of Vattel’s clear and concise Definition of a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN do Communists, Socialists, Liberals and Democrats not understand?

57. Demand that your congressman, senators, County Sheriff, DA, State Legislators, Governor, and County Grand Jury Foreman indict and prosecute BO and his local co-conspirators for these crimes:
    War Crimes in Libya, Murders and False Imprisonment of Opponents of the BO regime, Birth Document Forgeries, TSA Sexual Assaults & Illegal Searches, Union Assaults, Election Fraud & Voter Fraud, Identity Theft, Illegal Foreign Campaign Contributions, Aiding and Abetting of Muslim Terrorists, Poisoning of the Gulf of Mexico, Criminal Cover Up of Radiation from Japan Nuclear Meltdown, Theft of Private Property (Chrysler, GM, Pension and Retirement Accounts etc.), Embezzlement of Government funds distributed to Foreign entities, WikiLeaks and other Leaks of US Secrets by the BO regime to our enemies.
    If the politicians refuse to take action then form a Grand Jury:

58. how brilliant is Obama’s strategy when now mostof America (and probably the world) does NOT believe his bull chit birth story?I don’t think O or his obats counted on us to hammer him mercilessly.

By NBC Vic Hern on March 28, 2011 at 6:30 pm
    ——————
    DemRats like to pretend that they have everything under control but they wouldn’t be dumping bo for Hillary if that were true.

59. Boycott bo’s Speech!

Make it the lowest rated pResidential Address in History!

60. Evidently all the obots left CW to go listen to their obamessiah speak.

LOL!

61. The other Barry is on…Old purple lips! Where is the scar on his lip? Look at his teeth on the left side they are pointy.

Can not hear him….My MUTE button is on! hehehe
    People longing to be free will find a friend in the U.S. He is right there! One friend the fraud but not for long the little druggey.

62. You think they are giving each other the high five now thinking his speech fooled us!

63. >>>Bill Cutting | March 28, 2011 at 1:42 pm |
    from the comments at CFP, pretty wild theory.
    Obama is really a Natural Born citizen of this country. This is the reason that he “toys” with the “Birthers”, and men of courage like Lt. Col. Lakin. Obama knows that should push came to shove, and the cowards in the media are not going to do it, he could prove that he is a Natural Born citizen. All the different published facts confuse the issue because some of the facts found are true, and some are false. But the real fact of the matter is that Obama is the son of his “grandfather”, Stanley Armour Dunham, and his mother is, as yet, some unnamed black woman. Yes, I repeat, Obama is the son of his “grandfather”, Stanley Armour Dunham. …. So the issue of Obama being a Natural Born citizen is final, regardless if he was, or was not, born in Hawaii. Additional proof that this scenario is true can be logically substantiated by the very fact that Obama has spent many thousands of dollars to send lawyers to courts to stop from having to provide a legal long form birth certificate from Hawaii. Why would this President worry about letting his detractors see his legal birth certificate? Is he afraid that someone will assume his identity? Nonsense. Many of these law suits also ask for all his school records, all his passport information, all his adoption records, and records for all school loans he has ever received. The office of President is a job based on trust and honesty, and by not providing basic background information, information that is provided by thousands and thousands of potential employees seeking regular jobs every day, this is proof positive that there is something very negative being hidden by Obama. But alas…..This Birth Certificate issue is just a Red Herring. Stop wasting time, effort, and money on it. Lord Howard Hurts freedomfiles.blogspot.com
    Posted by Lord Howard Hurts on 03/26 at 01:58 PM | #<<<<<

Bill,
    This is a bunch of well……..dung from a male bovine behind. Obama has been LEGALLY claimed by Obama Sr., and in the United States, that makes him the father. Doesn't matter if he was actually fathered by his grandfather, legally he is Barrack Obama Sr. child, and thus was British at Birth. Second, there was a LEGAL divorce, which is legal marriage. The only thing that Obama can 'prove' is that he is the child of Barrack Obama Sr., EVEN IF DNA PROVED HIM NOT TO BE HE IS STILL THE CHILD OF OBAMA SR. BY LAW.

Everytime I see someone post that the documents in Obama past are a 'red herring' that makes ME EVEN MORE CERTAIN that the EVIDENCE is there. Trump KNOWS that OBAMA is ineligible now, he wouldn't risk what he has said unless he KNEW. This is just 'business' for Trump, he takes down an unpopular, unconstitutional Obama and gets a big lift for a POTUS run.

Should start getting real interesting now.

Pete

64. Exclusive to Newsmax: Donald Trump’s Birth Certificate

Monday, 28 Mar 2011 01:55 PM
    Donald Trump, who has been making television appearances calling for President Barack Obama to release his official birth documents, released his birth certificate exclusively to Newsmax on Monday.

“It took me one hour to get my birth certificate. It’s inconceivable that, after four years of questioning, the president still hasn’t produced his birth certificate. I’m just asking President Obama to show the public his birth certificate. Why’s he making an issue out of this?”

Trump was skeptical that so few people have stepped forward to verify Obama’s birth.

“I went to the best college and I was a great student, and it is inconceivable to my brain that no doctor, no nurse, nobody has stepped forward to verify the birth, other than the governor. He remembers? The governor? A birth 50 years ago? Come on. He’s taking a bullet for his party.”

He said other presidents have produced these documents without any hesitation.

“Ronald Reagan, George Bush have produced their birth certificates. Why doesn’t Obama?”

Trump added that the local newspaper ad announcing Obama’s birth also strikes him as odd.

“Someone takes an ad out in the paper announcing his birth days later? How many people do you know who take an ad out in the paper to announce a birth, and then won’t show anyone the birth certificate?”

The document released to Newsmax is below. It shows that Trump was born in New York, June 14, 1946.

Donald-Trump-Birth-Certificate–resized.jpg

Trump has been the latest voice to call for President Obama to release his birth certificate, a source of controversy to some Americans who remain unconvinced that Obama was born in the United States. The president has released a “Certificate of Live Birth” showing he was born in Hawaii, but a more detailed birth certificate has not been made public.

Trump appeared on “The View” last week and found it “insulting” that co-host Whoopi Goldberg intimated that racism was behind the birth-certificate issue. Goldberg said that no white president had ever been asked to produce a birth certificate.

“The fact is they asked John McCain for his birth certificate,” Trump told Fox today. “They’ve asked others for their birth certificate. They asked Bush for his birth certificate, by the way, I just found out over the weekend. And they would ask me for my birth certificate.”

Read more on Newsmax.com: Exclusive to Newsmax: Donald Trump’s Birth Certificate

65. FS @ 6:57

No FS, most of us left because we have families whom we love and love us. It’s dinner time and family time.

66. How does an attorney find the time to post here 24/7? What kind of attorney is this? An entertainment attorney? For clowns? What kind of joke is this? I dunno, but I’ve found a pic of his shingle:

67. You think they are giving each other the high five now thinking his speech fooled us!
    By Ginger on March 28, 2011 at 7:00 pm
    —————-
    No doubt that is exactly what the silly obots are doing.

68. You think they are giving each other the high five now thinking his speech fooled us!
    By Ginger on March 28, 2011 at 7:00 pm
    —————-
    No doubt that is exactly what the silly obots are doing.

===========================

Notice that the obots paxson, indymac and fos returned right after their obmessiah stopped speaking.

LOL!

69. Obot Free Speech, you are quite the dolt. No wonder you no longer practice law. I have no interest in listening to b○ read from a prompter, never have and never will. Tonight I attended the funeral of my neighbor’s son who died last week. It wasn’t easy. There, do you feel better now, creep?

70. http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/03/28/sanders-questions-war-libya

“This country has a $14 trillion dollar national debt. We are currently fighting a…neverending war in Afghanistan. We are still in Iraq, and I think a lot of people are worried about how long we are going to be in this war in Libya,” said Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt.

“I think when somebody drops bombs on other people, usually I think we refer to that as a war,” Sanders said, adding that Congress could very well have a role to play in the current situation. The senator, who has in the past supporting a defunding of the U.S. war in Iraq, said, “I think one of the things many people are upset about is this war took place without consultation of the Congress, without debate within the Congress.

71. Our local Sacramento radio station had our Republian congreessman Dan Lundgren on.

Answering a caller’s question he intimated it would be problematic to call for Zero’s impeachment for various offenses given that we’re involved in two, and now maybe three, wars.

He also made mention of the public’s overwhelming support to the highest office in the land to someone they knew absolutely nothing about and with no experience whatsoever in politics..

Hmmm…

I thought that was the PENTAGON’S call during Terry Lakin’s court martial…

???

72. CW boycott, ANOTHER obot FAILURE!

Ladyhawke | March 24, 2011 at 1:40 am |

“It is time for no one to post here again…”

Aussie | March 24, 2011 at 2:40 am |

Paxson | March 23, 2011 at 10:39 pm |

“I’m outta here.”

Aussie | March 24, 2011 at 3:20 am |

“FOS

indymac | March 24, 2011 at 7:29 am |

“Cabby – AZ | March 24, 2011 at 3:51 am |

Aussie | March 24, 2011 at 2:40 am |

***************************
    I agree with you both and will do the same.

Ditto here.”

Bill G | March 23, 2011 at 11:02 pm |

FOS Alert | March 24, 2011 at 11:51 am |

“outta here also”

73. More from Orly Taitz, she is on Obama like a bull dog.

more stonewalling from the President of “transparency”

Posted on | March 27, 2011 | No Comments

After I published an official record from the Student Clearing House, showing Obama studying in Columbia only 9 months, Obama operatives started bombarding me with some garbage:news paper articles, saying that he studied in Columbia for 2 years, which tells me that I am right and Obama has nothing to show. If he had a proper record with classes, units, grades, he would have shown it. If all they have, are some stupid newspaper articles, which can be written by anybody, means they have nothing. Similarly they use a computer image, a microfiche image of a newspaper article, saying he was born in HI, while not having an original long form Birth Certificate.

We have never seen such garbage, such fraud and treason in the White House: a person occupying the position of the president without any college records, without a certified copy of his original birth certificate and using a stolen social security number (042-68-4425) of another individual from a state, where he never lived. This has to end now. Please, contact Trump and all the other Republican Presidential candidates and demand to appear on one show and air all the issues and all the documents, present the evidence to the whole country demand that they sign a request for subpoenas from the House committee on the Judiciary and House oversight committee.

74. Only time obots boycott CW now is when their obamessiah is speaking.

LOL!

Ladyhawke | March 24, 2011 at 1:40 am |

“It is time for no one to post here again…”

Aussie | March 24, 2011 at 2:40 am |

Paxson | March 23, 2011 at 10:39 pm |

“I’m outta here.”

Aussie | March 24, 2011 at 3:20 am |

“FOS

indymac | March 24, 2011 at 7:29 am |

“Cabby – AZ | March 24, 2011 at 3:51 am |

Aussie | March 24, 2011 at 2:40 am |

***************************
    I agree with you both and will do the same.

Ditto here.”

Bill G | March 23, 2011 at 11:02 pm |

FOS Alert | March 24, 2011 at 11:51 am |

“outta here also”

75. A clown attorney’s shingle:

76. CITIZEN WELLS – SIR
    Do you read your own blog?

No, we don’t mean the usually excellent articles you post, but down here in the trenches – what has become the sewer? Do you not understand that this reflects negatively on your overall efforts? Especially when you could fix it in a heartbeat?

You don’t have to summarily ban anyone or limit their legitimate free speech. Just a simple statement “Personal attacks and name-calling will not be tolerated, nor will misquotes or twisting other’s words against them”. And with consequences attached. Violations result in banishment.

Why is it difficult for you to undertake this simple task?

77. We true conservatives had great intelligent discussions for the past 4 days while the obot/demRats paxson, fos, indymac, ladyhawke et al were “out of here.”

78. FOS Alert | March 28, 2011 at 6:08 pm |

Ms. Helga –

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I wrote this last year –

GEORGE BAILEY NEVER EXISTED

How many do not remember that most wonderful movie “It’s A Wonderful Life” which is shown around Christmas every year? To me it seems to be shown less and less as the years go by. This Frank Capra directed movie starring Jimmy Stewart (George Bailey), Donna Reed, Lionel Barrymore(Mr. Potter) and Henry Travers (Clarence the Angel) is the perfect metaphor for what has happened to our country. In a nutshell Mr. Potter wants to buy out Mr. Bailey’s small savings and loan and suddenly one day George’s Uncle Billy misplaces $8000.00 (Can you believe 8K when we now we talk in the Trillions?) . This causes a run on the bank and Mt. Potter a chance to get the bank. Poor George has a weak moment and tries to commit suicide by jumping in the river . Clarence the Angel comes to the rescue. George tells Clarence he wished he had never been born. Clarence grants him this wish and the scene becomes one of a total nightmare. What was once a clean innocent city has turned into a sleazy, noisy, drunken and debauched city. The name has been changed to Pottersville(USURPERVILLE) from the original Bedford Falls. Needless to say George realizes his importance to life and a good teary ending.
    Looking around at all the mess this country is in I would have to come to the conclusion that what we are witnessing is “The George Bailey Never Existed” version.

79. P.S. Did Zero just declare himself Commander in Chief when he authorized the attack on Libya? I thought that was the PENTAGON’S call during Terry Lakin’s court martial… ???

By TruthSeeker on March 28, 2011 at 7:53 pm
    ——————-
    Good point.

80. We true conservatives had great intelligent discussions for the past 4 days while the obot/demRats paxson, fos, indymac, ladyhawke et al were “out of here.”

The personal attacks, lies and obot/demRat BS should NOT be tolerated on any conservative blog.

81. More info from Orly Taitz site. http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/

from supporter Sherman Thompson

Posted on | March 27, 2011 | No Comments

The Verb “Obambulate“

A few days ago, Rush Limbaugh was talking about the verb Obambulate, which he said could be found in the Oxford English Dictionary. The definition he gave was priceless so I had to look for myself. I didn’t find it in the Concise Oxford Dictionary, but, sure enough, it is there plain as day in the unabridged Compact Edition of the Oxford English Dictionary, 1973 edition. Here is part of the citation from page 1961:

Obambulate, v. rare. [f. ppl. stem of L. obambulare, f. ob- (OB-) + ambulare to walk.] intr. To walk about; to wander hither and thither.

So Obambulation, walking to and fro; Obambulatory a., habitually walking about, itinerant.

Some examples of the word in context are precious, especially when contemplating the Obambulator-in-Chief of our harried nation. I must say that I’m glad to hear Obambulation is rare. Thus be it ever.

82. Demand that your congressman, senators, County Sheriff, DA, State Legislators, Governor, and County Grand Jury Foreman indict and prosecute BO and his local co-conspirators for these crimes:

Leaks of US Secrets by the BO regime to our enemies.

If the politicians refuse to take action then form a Grand Jury:

83. Free Speech | March 28, 2011 at 8:22 pm |

We understand you’re a dem operative playing a psychotic “conservative”

You’re not a very good actor though. I’d bet your past “productions” have fallen flat too.

84. We Patriots need to bombard the Talk shows with emails about bo NOT being a NBC.

AKA Obama Ineligible if he was born on the steps of the Capital in D.C.
    Preface by Leo H, an attorney from Nashville:

85. “GO EGYPT ON Obama” –Rush

CALLER: If nothing changes as a result of the recent elections, and the Tea Party doesn’t get what they want, Rush, what happens next?

RUSH: Obama can’t complain if we go Egypt on him because he said that’s how democracy works… so he can’t complain if it happens to him, and it will.

86. National
    The Post & Email Contacts Donald Trump About Obama’s Ineligibility »
    The Post & Email Contacts Donald Trump About Obama’s Ineligibility

IS DONALD TRUMP THE MEDIA VOICE WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR? March 28, 2011 Mr. Donald Trump Trump Organization 725 Fifth Avenue New…
    Mar 27 2011 / 16 comments / Read More » http://www.thepostemail.com/

87. Did Ben Smith at Politico get punked by the Donald?

Trump fails to produce birth certificate
    Donald Trump made headlines earlier today when he provided what he said was a copy of his birth certificate — but a quick check reveals it’s actually not an official document. …………..

It appears instead to be a hospital “certificate of birth,” meaning the piece of paper the hospital gave to his family saying he was born. Such a document typically has the signature of the hospital administrator and the attending physician………….

Trump’s mother, it should be noted, was born in Scotland, which is not part of the United States. His plane is registered in the Bahamas, also a foreign country. This fact pattern — along with the wave of new questions surrounding what he claims is a birth certificate — raises serious doubts about his eligibility to serve as President of the United States.

YOU MUST READ THE COMMENTS – – –

Good job, Ben. In this post, you vetted Trump more than 0bama.
    Posted By: LOL | March 28, 2011 at 07:28 PM

You guys don’t get it. You just got punked. You’re scrutinizing Trump when you didn’t Obama. Trump punked you guys.
    Posted By: Retnan | March 28, 2011 at 07:47 PM

Wow! Doesn’t anyone see what he is doing? He has done exactly what Obama did – same level of documentation – and Politico fell for it hook, line and sinker! This is sweet!!! The guy is a genius,
    Posted By: mrelvistoyou | March 28, 2011 at 08:02 PM

Obama’s father was born in Kenya, and Odumbo has not released either his “long form” oficial birth certificate, OR any information/records from any Hawii hospital where he could have been born. In fact, apparently on Obama’s instructions, Hawii hospitals are now refusing to comment on the issue.
    Hope you appreciate the irony of your last paragraph, and the fact that you have gone “birther” on the Donald. Or, could it be that you have been punked?
    Posted By: Sailor | March 28, 2011 at 08:10 PM

88. Jonah | March 28, 2011 at 9:30 pm |

Is Ben Smith being sarcastic or is he just an obot idiot?

89. What Trump has shown for his bc is what the hospital provides. It is not the long form provided by the state. BO doesn’t even have the hospital’s bc. I just wonder why Trump is confusing this issue even more by providing the hospital’s version of the bc. It is not the legal document he is asking BO to provide.

90. About Ben Smith:

“… Ben Smith of Politico. He invented the bogus “Birther” label.”

91. Anne | March 28, 2011 at 9:46 pm |

What Trump has shown for his bc is what the hospital provides. It is not the long form provided by the state. BO does’t even have the hospital’s bc. I just wonder why Trump is confusing this issue even more by providing the hospital’s version of the bc. It is not the legal document he is asking BO to provide.

———————-
    IMHO, Trump is merely twisting the knife in bo’s gut and punking the msm.

92. GORDO | March 28, 2011 at 9:53 pm |

About Ben Smith: “… Ben Smith of Politico. He invented the bogus “Birther” label.”
    ————————
    That explains it. Smith is an obot idiot.

93. Trump will clear this up. The only problem would be if his mother was not a naturalized citizen at his birth.

My mother was born in Germany and emigrated to the U.S. when she was four. She got her citizenship when her father got his. Trumps mother would have been older, so most likely the same sort of thing happened.

94. Donald Trump’s parents:

“Father: Frederick Christ Trump, born October 11, 1905 in Queens, NY, died June 1999 in Queens, NY

Mother: Mary Ann MacLeod, born May 10, 1912 in SCOTLAND, died August 7, 2000 in Queeens, NY. Arrived in US October 5, 1935. Married January 1936. Naturalized as a US Citizen March 10, 1942.

Both parents were US Citizens at the time of his birth (Meets the Jus Sanguninis Requirement)”

95. Thanks Gordo.

96. http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/03/27/35480/comment-page-1/#comment-49277

IS DONALD TRUMP THE MEDIA VOICE WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR?

97. ms.helga | March 28, 2011 at 5:07 pm |

Here is more proof of the MSM’s fear –

“Donald Trump Will Win News Cycles With Birtherism”

Read the comments
    **********
    I did read quite a few comments, I’m truly aghast at how these people have been brainwashed, not to mention quite behind on facts such as:

1.”Well I have seen the one shown on Snopes.com and Factcheck.­org which they went to Hawaii to see. You can see the copies they scanned in Hawaii at those sites. Do you mean have I gone to Hawaii and seen it myself? No I will trust Factcheck and Snopes after all they went there and had them scanned”
    2.” Don’t these idiot moronic repubtards know how to use a computer????
    I mean really it’s all over the internets”

Poor poor souls. Is this what Huffington Post is attracting?

98. Who else caught Mr. Trump on “Inside Edition” last night?

I was hoping the T.V. tabloid show would be breaking the story into the mainstream just like the John Edwards scandal.

99. the only two hospitals in honolulu queens medical center and kapiolani medical center have no record of obamas birth.

the school in indonesia that obama attended listed obama as a citizen of indonesia and a muslim.

obama used many different social security numbers over the years and the one he is currently using was only issued in connecticut in the 1970s.

obama applied at occidental college in california under the name of barry soetoro and a citizen of indonesia.

the kenyan newspaper the sunday standard on june 27, 2004 had an article headlined, kenyan born obama sets run for u.s. senate.

james orengo member of parliment and minister of lands in the kenyan government said on the floor of parliment on march 25,2010 that obama was born in kenya.

the ambassor from kenya peter ogego said that obama was born in kenya.

the registrar of births at the coast province general hospital in mombasa kenya has stated that obama was born in that hospital.

tim adams the senior election official for the district of honolulu during the 2008 election has signed a sworn affidavit that no long form birth certificate for obama exists in hawaiil

the democratic party in hawaii did not certifiy that obama met the constitutional requirements to run for the office of president of the u.s.

obamas paternal grandmother has said that she was present when obama was born in mombassa kenya and his half sister and half brother have said he was born in kenya.

obama surrendered his license to practice law in 2008.

a birth could be registered in hawaii at the time obama even though the birth took place outside of hawaii as long as the family had a residence in hawaii.

the democratic govenor neil abercrombie said that if elected he would produce the long form birth certificate , but has since said he can not find it.

there is much more, the bottom line is obama is not a legal potus/

100. Good Morning! Free Speech – I need your legal opinion. I’m thinking about posting the following at a military site, but I want to run it by you and any others here with Federal Court experience.

Donald Trump is still making his case that he doesn’t know if Obama is eligible to run. My advice would be to mind his own business and FIRST get a Federal Court to determine if he is eligible to run.

ORYR’s reporting on Trump’s appearance on Greta Van Susteren:

Donald Trump on Fox News: Birthers Are Great Americans; Obama’s Presidency May Be Illegal; No Doctors or Nurses Have Ever Come Forward
    OBAMARELEASE YOURRECORDS ON

Video: Donald Trump is still refusing to back down on Obama’s eligibility. Some in the media just don’t get it and most of the other scumbags in the media are in the tank for Obama, including most at Fox News. The Trump segment from Monday’s “On the Record” show embedded below.

On a side note: the leftists in the media are going nuts over the birth certificate that Trump released to Newsmax. Politico ran a hit piece attacking Trump for releasing a hospital-generated Certificate of Birth because it is not a state certified birth certificate. Politico even had the nerve to mention that Trump’s mother was born in Scotland, as if that matters. Those that researched the issue know that it doesn’t matter where the parents were born. What matters is the citizen status of the parents at the time of the birth of the child, on American soil, not where the parents were born. Talk about hypocrisy!?…
    ———

It seems like Trump might have the ability to bring an action for a Declaratory Judgment and bring more clarity to this issue. I would hope that he could bring it before a Judge who actually takes his/her oath seriously. If the Judge rules that Judge rules that Trump is eligible to run since his mother was naturalized before his birth (and says so), the dam would burst with new lawsuits. As Charlie Sheen says, “Winning!”

I think he would need to bring suit against Secretary of State/Supervisor of Elections.
    9.3 Declaratory Judgment Act
    Updated 2010
    The Declaratory Judgment Act offers a unique mechanism by which advocates may seek to remedy ongoing violations of statutory or constitutional provisions./
    Distinctive features of the Act:
    allow prospective defendants to sue to establish their nonliability/121/ and
    afford a party threatened with liability an opportunity for adjudication before its adversary commences litigation./122/
    However, the statute makes no express reference to, and creates no special preference for, the resolution of such “anticipatory” disputes. A party need not be a prospective defendant in order to bring an action under the Act./123/ Clearly, however, the unique declaratory form of relief created by the statute was intended to resolve pending or threatened controversies before the need for coercive intervention was required./124/
    Section 1 of the Act provides, in relevant part:
    In a case of actual controversy within its jurisdiction …any court of the United States … may declare the rights and other legal relations of any interested party seeking such declaration, whether or not further relief is or could be sought. Any such declaration shall have the force and effect of a final judgment and shall be reviewable as such./125/

101. Zach,

I see nothing wrong with what Trump is doing. He is just raising the issue. All the eligibility lawsuits have failed and there is not time to get a civil case before SCOTUS now. Patriots need to concentrate on indicting bo and his local co-conspirators in State Courts not federal. bo controls the federal courts.

102. Zach,

103. Mr Moco Coco

“…there may be newspaper ads suggesting Obama was born in Hawaii…”

Go back and look up your own birth announcement and try to present it to the DMV as proof of identity! Let’s see how well that works! A newspaper ad is NOT good enough! Instead of spending millions of dollars on attorneys to keep his Birth Certificate under raps just release it and put all this crap to bed! I had a temp job at the post office between jobs several years ago. When I got that job I had to present an original birth certificate with notary label intact. Sorry but I think the President needs to abide by the same standard! Come on Mr. President what could be on it that is so bad? Islam as the religion?? Who cares? Mine says Catholic because my parents were Catholic. BHO Sr. was a follower of Islam what else would he have put on your Birth Certificate. Again, so what?

104. Pingback: Brennan Obama motivation for Trump removal: Treason, Brennan employee breached Obama passport data, Trump began questioning Obama in 2011 | Citizen WElls