Just in from Philip J Berg, February 4, 2010.

For Immediate Release:  – 02/03/2010

For Further Information Contact:

Philip J. Berg, Esquire

555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12

Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531

Cell (610) 662-3005

(610) 825-3134

(800) 993-PHIL  [7445]

Fax (610) 834-7659

philjberg@obamacrimes.com

Berg Announces

“Birth Certificate March on Washington”
to Demand Obama Resign
as Obama is not
“Constitutionally qualified”
to be President

(Lafayette Hill, PA – 02/03/10) – Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the first Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States announces “Birth Certificate March on Washington” demanding Obama resign as President as he is “Constitutionally ineligible” to be President.

Berg is requesting all citizens of the United States to email, fax or mail a “copy” of their Birth Certificate that will be presented to Obama demanding that Obama resign because he has failed to produce his long form [vault] Birth Certificate to show he is “Constitutionally eligible” to be President.

Berg related an email he received.  A woman from Texas told me she registered her thirteen [13] year old nephew for school.  When registration was finished, her nephew asked the Principal, “Can I ask you a question?”  The Principal said, “Yes.”  Her nephew said, “How come I had to show my Birth Certificate to register for school, but Obama did not have to show his to be President ?”

Berg said, “That email motivated me to continue to expose Obama for the fraud he is !”

Berg continued, “Since the Courts are taking their time to get to the point of allowing ‘Discovery,’ it is time to motivate the citizens of the United States for a ‘Peaceful Revolution’ to expose the ‘HOAX’ of Obama, the biggest ‘HOAX’ in the history of our country, in over 230 years !”

Berg wants people to email, fax or mail a copy of Their Birth Certificate to:

Email = philjberg@obamacrimes.com

Fax      = (610) 834-7659

Mail    =  Obamacrimes
555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531

Berg said, “Then, we will be preparing them to deliver to Obama demanding that he resign from the Office of President as he has not proven that he is “Constitutionally eligible” to be President and   that Obama has not produced legal documents to show he legally changed his name from his ‘adopted’ name of ‘Barry Soetoro’ from Indonesia.

I am proceeding for the 305 + million people in ‘our’ U.S.A., for ‘our’ forefathers and for the 3.2 million men and women that have died and/or been maimed defending our Constitution with our ‘Peaceful Revolution’ to prove that Obama is not Constitutionally qualified/eligible to be President.”

Berg continued, “I still have cases pending in the Federal Courts.  Go to obamacrimes.com to see the status of each case.”

For copies of all Press Releases and Court Pleadings, go to:

obamacrimes.com

46 responses to “Birth Certificate March on Washington, Philip J Berg, February 4 2010, Demand Obama Resign, Obama is not Constitutionally qualified to be President, Berg cases pending in the Federal Courts

Poll of Republicans Met With Shock, Skepticism

AOL ^ | 2/3/10 | Steve Pendlebury

“jbjd” Banned in Boston

jbjd ^ | 02.04.10 | jbjd

3. truthbetold11

I was just another ban out of boston trying to make ends meet sorry jbjd

4. So, perhaps this is why Brown wasn’t seated…..

snipped from:

Global Insolvency: How will the US Service its Debt?
    by Bob Chapman – financial analyst/forecaster

The Senate majority refusing to seat the new Senator Brown passed a tremendous increase in short-term government debt.

The current Democratic administration is now doomed to failure. The only way they were able to pass an increase of $1.9 trillion in the debt limit was to not seat the new Republican Senator from Massachusetts, Scott Brown.

We call that politics at its lowest level. Now we are saddled with a new limit of $14.294 trillion, or $25,000 of debt for every American. Like the Republicans, the Democrats just won’t stop spending. Of course if they do stop the system will come to a halt.

All we are left with is a deficit task force, which will work in secret, that has to be voted on by all members of both houses, and the reports findings won’t be available until after the November election. This is another phony distraction to keep the public looking in the wrong direction. There will be no vote on the issue in 2011; it is a ruse.

Question: Is it a good idea to ask for copies of the birth certificates of individuals?

Could this give rise to identity theft?

Just asking…Linda

6. http://news.yahoo.com/politics/congress
    Brown to be seated,and also 1.9 TRILLION,which adds 6,000 to per tax payer!!!
    We need JOBS,JOBS,JOBSAND MORE JOBS!!!!
    Quit spending money WE ALL DON’T HAVE!!!!!!

7. Linda,
    I was thinking the same thing so I thought I would follow the leader and make my own certification of live birth. I may even claim to be born in Hawaii on the same day as our fearless leader. I cannot remember which hospital I was born in so I may claim both. My sister says I was born at Queens but I think it may have been Kapiolani. No worries because certifications of live birth don’t show place of birth. Perhaps I’ll add a line and say I was born in both.

I may also just send a copy of the Nordyke twins certificate of birth and ask why does fearless leaders documentation look so different? I mean they were born only a few hours apart at the same hospital.

8. GB America,

see my post @ 8:04. The reason they didn’t seat Brown is so they could push that 1.9 trillion bill through. Looks like they did.

The scenario is the combination of the 2 articles you posted @8:32

9. CW,

I’m glad to see Phil taking this step. He is on Webster Tarpley’s weekly Internet Radio show giving updates. Tarpley has made this suggestion to Phil for some time now.

10. Linda,
    One more thing. I may decide to use the name Ellie Light on my certification of live birth. I just love humor.

The Constitution meets Politics in Tennessee

LT. GOV. QUESTIONS OBAMA’S BIRTH STORY AS LEGISLATURE GEERS UP TO ENFORCE QUALIFICATIONS FOR OFFICE

by Sharon Rondeau

12. yessir, keep the pressure on! I like it!

On another note, james okeefe is under continuing attack, continually being lied about. Leftists tell gigantic whoppers about okeefe, this time he’s a racist, then we have to wait till the next day to find out it’s all a bald faced lie. (see bigjournalism.com)

13. Just send this to everybody. Thanx to mtngoat61

JustMe // February 4, 2010 at 8:04 am –
    The unfunded U.S. Debt is $107 TRILLION or $347,000.00 PER PERSON –

14. When is the march??

15. PS THE USURPOS IS SPEAKING NOW BEFORE THE NATL. PRAYER BREAKFAST. SO HELP US GOD

16. Pingback: Philip Berg Calls for March on Washington – Second Amendment March in April – Quo Warranto Chrysler? – Why Obama Eligibility Matters – 2010 Election Suggestions HillBuzz – Ahmadinejad Watch – Ahmadinejad Going to Pakist

17. He just mentioned there is some question on his citizenship.

18. ms helga, that’s an understatement!!!

19. ms. helga // February 4, 2010 at 9:19 am (edit)

——-

Won’t he get stricken down by lightening?

Linda from NY // February 4, 2010 at 8:27 am

Could this give rise to identity theft?

Just asking…Linda

Linda…..I think we should all mail our BC’s to each of the Supreme Court Justices……sending them to the FRAUD won’t do any good…..No One will know and he will just dump them out and pay NO attention to it……we should flood the Supreme Court!! WE need to let these judges know that this is HOGWASH what is going on in our government today and we are on to their little tricks!!

Linda from NY // February 4, 2010 at 9:01 am

The Constitution meets Politics in Tennessee

Linda….I like this!!!!

22. Agree J.S. Fraud will ignore, just like he ignored the Tea Party on the lawn, just like Holder ignores Orly, Landrieu ignored all those phone calls, Beck is ignoring CW, everyone in Fraud’s camp ignores. Think of all the letters written that were ignored?

CW: This one’s for you!

$52 Million for NC Road That’s Still Going Nowhere

WRAL TV Website ^ | Feb 2, 2010 | Mike Baker, AP writer

Swan60 // February 4, 2010 at 9:38 am

Swan……Beck is talking about the FRAUD on his show today about changing his name……he says he took the name Barack to identify with his father in Kenya…..he says he was searching for something different in his life……I am trying to get through on his show because I have a question for him concerning this!!!

25. I think he wanted a Muslim name when he converted to Islam.

I really like your idea! We need to send information that was said above. Two hospitals born in. ETC!

Who would Obama pick next for Supreme Court?

ConservativeAmerican.org ^ | 2/4/10 | Peter Andrew

Does it matter? We know they will be Liebral!

Could this be a job for the “Brown Bomber?”

Swan60 // February 4, 2010 at 9:48 am

I think he wanted a Muslim name when he converted to Islam.

Swan….I have 2 questions for Beck…..does he have proof of his name change…..and when did it occur….I believe many people have tried to get this information but NO ONE has been successful……also…..I want him to speak to the Constitution and what he considers to be a natural born citizen!!!

US debt to hit proposed ceiling by end-February: Treasury

“The US debt is on track to hit a congressionally proposed debt ceiling of 14.3 trillion dollars by the end of February …”

****************************************
    So even after they raise the debt ceiling, we’re on track to hit the new debt ceiling at the end of this month? Inconceivable!

Beck wasn’t talking about a legal name change where you go to a courthouse. What he was talking about was changing what he is called (nickname). If a guy whose legal name is William decides that he wants to informally be called “Will” or “Bill” or “Liam” or “Pooky” or whatever, then he doesn’t have to go to a courthouse to make it a formal/legal name change.

31. I’ll check back in later. Have a great day! Zach

32. #

Patriot Dreamer // February 4, 2010 at 9:57 am

PD….But if you are using that name change to sign legal documents wouldn’t you have to make a formal name change in a court of law…..he signed his supposed registration of the draft as Barack Obama……not Barry??? I think the documents of a name change should be somewhere…..then again…..some think his birth name may be registered as Steve Dunham…..does anyone really know who he is or what his real name is???? NO…..Why……there is NO PROOF!!!

33. Someone needs to call in and remind Beck that according to his soliloquy this morning, the Hawaiian COLB should read “Barry” (or “Steve”). . .

34. Before I leave:

Doctors communicate with vegetative state patient
    —–

Do you think they can communicate with Pelosi?

Gotta Go. Zach

35. #

Bankroller // February 4, 2010 at 10:04 am

Bankroller…..exactly….that is why I am trying to get through right now…no luck yet!

Let’s roll!

37. Look at the picture of Obama’s left hand in the photo with McCain @9:15 am. It appears Obama has six fingers on his left hand.

Jacqlyn Smith // February 4, 2010 at 10:03 am

Beck is assuming that “Barack” is the formal/legal name and that “Barry” is a nickname. If this is the case, then no legal documents would have been filed, because there would be no need.

39. #

Patriot Dreamer // February 4, 2010 at 10:09 am

Jacqlyn Smith // February 4, 2010 at 10:03 am

PD…..I thought he said Barry was his legal name and then he changed to Barack later…..NO??? I didn’t hear the very beginning of his show but it seemed to me that he was saying that later on in life he changed to Barack because he wanted to be associated more with his father and his muslim heritage!!!

Jacqlyn Smith // February 4, 2010 at 10:17 am

Maybe I missed some of what Beck was saying, but all I remember him saying is that BO used to go by the name “Barry”, but later on he decided to go by the name “Barack”. I didn’t take what Beck said as implying a formal name change.

41. ms Helga–NSA and CIA are two different intelligence organizations.

42. What is this silliness of resigning? You break a law, you go to prison. He did not meet the eligibility, that is a crime. Just as the drinking age is 21, you drink at 20 it is a crime. If a bartender serves drinks to underage, the server is as guilty as the bar owner. Pelosi and the other politicans comspired in the crime, and all should be prosecuted. As well as the Supreme Court.