Hunter Biden emails “We don’t need no Twitter Facebook”, Spread the word, Tell everyone you know via emails citizen news, Renewed American Revolution
“I mean, you know, they’re not bad folks, folks. But guess what? They’re not competition for us,”...Joe Biden on China May 2019
“If I’m somebody that has no journalistic ability, no detective ability or investigative ability and I was able to find stuff in a short period of time, somebody else should have been able to find something to show,”...Computer repairman John Paul Mac Isaac
“Newly obtained emails from a Hunter Biden business partner lay out in detail how the Vice President’s son and his colleagues used their access to the Obama-Biden administration to arrange private meetings for potential foreign clients and investors at the highest levels in the White House. These never-before-revealed emails outline how a delegation of Chinese investors and Communist Party officials managed to secure a private, off-the-books meeting with then-Vice President Joe Biden.”…Breitbart October 16, 2020
Our ancestors, during the American Revolution did it.
They spread the news.
All they had was the written word and word of mouth.
Their fastest mode of dissemination was by horseback.
We have the internet, motor vehicles and planes.
We can do it.
“We don’t need no Twitter Facebook” to the tune of “Another brick in the wall.”
Six degrees of separation, the concept that we are all connected to anyone on the planet by just six human links is powerful.
Citizen Wells is requesting that you pass along this information about the Hunter Biden emails and the Joe Biden and family involvement in shady deals, to as many people as possible. Ask your sphere of influence to do the same.
And ask questions. Question everything.
Twitter, Facebook and other social media outlets along with the fake news and mainstream media have not only not been covering the Hunter Biden emails, they have been preventing others from doing so.
Here are some of the important facts:
- Hunter Biden dropped off a computer at a repair shop run by John Paul Mac Isaac in April 2019.
- Biden did not return in over 90 days. By law the computer belonged to Isaac.
- After browsing through the computer’s files, Mr. Isaac became alarmed, the FBI was contacted and eventually took possession.
- A subpoena was issued December 9, 2019 by US Attorney Lesley Wolf. (see below).
- Mr. Isaac feared for his safety and gave a copy of Hunter Biden’s laptop hard drive to Rudy Giuliani’s attorney, Brian Costello.
- Mid October 2020 the NY Post began releasing Hunter Biden emails and other information.
- On October 15, 2020 House Republicans sent a letter to FBI Director Wray requesting answers about the computer.
- All indications are that the FBI has been “sitting on” the computer and its contents.
- Rudy Giuliani has been providing regular updates on findings and the authenticity of the emails and other contents.
- Yesterday, October 16, 2020, Fox News found a source which validates the emails. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-china-email-source-verifies
- The emails are not only damning for Hunter Biden but also prove Joe Biden lied about his knowledge of Hunter’s involvement and his own.
This is becoming one of the biggest news stories in US History.
We must not let it be kept hidden.
We owe our fellow citizens and descendants the truth.
A renewed American Revolution.
WE don’t need Twitter, Facebook, et al.