Sean Hannity Fox interview of Clinton rape victims Broaddrick Jones Willey Shelton, Hillary guilty as well, Willey lawsuit: Hillary co defendant, Violation of the 42 U.S.C. § 1985(2), Obstructing justice; intimidating party witness or juror, Threats made by jogger
“Billy and Hillary Clinton continue to be lying, cheating, manipulative, scratching, clawing, ruthlessly aggressive, insatiably ambitious politicians who are giving public service a bad name – and nothing about them has changed in the past forty-plus years, except that they have deluded more and more people,”…Dolly Kyle Browning
“The Clintons’ “systematically abuse women and others – sexually, physically, and psychologically – in their scramble for power and wealth,” says the book’s press release.”…”The Clintons’ War on Women”
“Hi. I’m Juanita Broaddrick. And I’m here to support Donald Trump. I tweeted recently — and Mr. Trump retweeted it — that actions speak louder than words. Mr. Trump may have said some bad words, but Bill Clinton raped me and Hillary Clinton threatened me. I don’t think there’s any comparison.”…Juanita Broaddrick, rape victim
From Raw Story October 13, 2016.
“According to a senior Trump official, campaign CEO Stephen Bannon told staffers that he wanted to focus on Hillary Clinton’s “program of victim intimidation.”
“This has nothing to do with consensual sexual affairs and infidelities,” Bannon reportedly said. “This is Bill. We’re going to turn him into Bill Cosby. He’s a violent sexual predator who physically abuses women who he assaults. And she takes the lead on the intimidation of the victims.”
Hannity’s Fox News special is scheduled to air Thursday night. During the program, Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, and Paula Jones are expected to recount their alleged assaults by Bill Clinton.
As Bloomberg’s Joshua Greene noted, few millennial women voters watch Hannity’s program so the campaign also plans to use Trump’s Twitter account to force the issue.
“By tweeting, by just moving it out there. The mainstream media will be embarrassed not to cover this,” one adviser insisted.
Update: CNN’s Brian Stelter reported that Trump backed out an interview on Hannity’s Thursday night’s show. But the interviews with Kathy Shelton, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, and Juanita Broaddrick were expected to go on as planned.”
Do not believe the lies from the mainstream media.
Hillary is not a victim of Bill Clinton’s serial rapes.
Hillary was a participant and just as guilty.
- Hillary enabled Bill.
- Hillary did not try to stop Bill.
- Hillary threatened and intimidated the victims.
From the Kathleen Willey lawsuit against Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, et al.
“IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
KATHLEEN WILLEY SCHWICKER Plaintiff,
WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON in his personal capacity 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W. Washington, DC 20500, and
HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON 15 Old House Lane Chappaqua, NY 10514 and”
(Violation of the 42 U.S.C. § 1985(2) — Defendants William Jefferson Clinton,
Hillary Rodham Clinton, Charles F. C. Ruff, Bruce Lindsey, Cheryl Mills,
Sidney Blumenthal, James Carville, David E. Kendall,
and Williams & Connolly)
67. Plaintiff realleges paragraphs 1 through 65 as if fully set forth herein.
68. Defendants William Jefferson Clinton, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Charles F. C. Ruff, Bruce Lindsey, Cheryl Mills, Sidney Blumenthal, James Carville, David E. Kendall and Williams & Connolly tacitly or explicitly agreed, in violation of 42 U.S.C. § 1985(2), to participate in a common scheme and unlawful conspiracy to violate the Privacy Act and thereby injure Plaintiff by destroying her good name, credibility and reputation on account of her having testified truthfully in courts of law of the United States, namely, in Ms. Paula Jones’ sexual harassment lawsuit against President Clinton and the Office of Independent Counsel’s grand jury investigations of perjury, obstruction of justice and other crimes by President Clinton in connection with Ms. Jones’ sexual harassment law suit and related matters, as well as to hinder, prevent or dissuade her from testifying in any further criminal investigations and proceedings concerning the Jones, Lewinsky and related matters, such as Alexander, in which she also is a material witness.
69. Pursuant to and in furtherance of this common scheme and unlawful conspiracy, Defendants William Jefferson Clinton, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Charles F. C. Ruff, Bruce Lindsey, Cheryl Mills, Sidney Blumenthal, James Carville, David E. Kendall and Williams & Connolly recommended, agreed to, and participated in, the release of the letters Plaintiff had written to the President, in violation of the Privacy Act, Plaintiff’s First Amendment rights, and in violation of 18 U.S.C. §1512, among other relevant provisions.
70. On information and belief, the threats made to Plaintiff by a jogger outside on January 8, 1998, the attempts by prominent Democratic fundraiser Nathan Landow to influence Plaintiff’s testimony, the attempts by Mickey Kantor to obtain derogatory information about Plaintiff were also pursuant to and in furtherance of this common scheme and unlawful conspiracy, as was the publication by Defendant Shapiro and Salon.com of confidential, non-public information from FBI “Form 302″ investigative reports and other FBI records concerning Plaintiff, and Plaintiff’s White House personnel records.
71. As a proximate result, Plaintiff was injured in her person and property, and suffered substantial damages, including but not limited to loss of reputation and emotional distress, among others.
WHEREFORE, Plaintiff demands judgment against Defendants William Jefferson Clinton, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Charles F. C. Ruff, Bruce Lindsey, Cheryl Mills, Sidney Blumenthal, James Carville, David E. Kendall and Williams & Connolly for an award of compensatory damages, reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs, pre- and post-judgment interest, and such other relief as the Court deems just and proper.”
42 U.S. Code § 1985 – Conspiracy to interfere with civil rights
“(2)Obstructing justice; intimidating party, witness, or juror
If two or more persons in any State or Territory conspire to deter, by force, intimidation, or threat, any party or witness in any court of the United States from attending such court, or from testifying to any matter pending therein, freely, fully, and truthfully, or to injure such party or witness in his person or property on account of his having so attended or testified, or to influence the verdict, presentment, or indictment of any grand or petit juror in any such court, or to injure such juror in his person or property on account of any verdict, presentment, or indictment lawfully assented to by him, or of his being or having been such juror; or if two or more persons conspire for the purpose of impeding, hindering, obstructing, or defeating, in any manner, the due course of justice in any State or Territory, with intent to deny to any citizen the equal protection of the laws, or to injure him or his property for lawfully enforcing, or attempting to enforce, the right of any person, or class of persons, to the equal protection of the laws;”