Hillary traits, Lies obstruction controversy witch, Search on Hillary Clinton bound to reveal, Chicanery did not start with recent email scandal, Washington Post archive reveals Clinton shady past
“I watched her on countless occasions blatantly lie to the American people and knowingly lie.”…Linda Tripp
“By July 1993, the Clintons and their associates had established
a pattern of concealment with respect to the Clintons’ involvement
with Whitewater and the Madison S&L. Because of the complexity
of the allegations of misdeeds involving these institutions, documents
and files are critical to any inquiries into the matter. Yet,
at every important turn, crucial files and documents ‘‘disappeared’’
or were withheld from scrutiny whenever questions were raised.…Senate Whitewater report June 13, 1996
“Millions of cretinous and amoral Americans still admire Bill and Hillary Clinton, the two foulest amoral slimebags that have ever besmirched the White House. These two foulmouthed and lying psychopaths have been, and still are, blindly supported by masses of non-clinical morons, diehard Democrats, and whorish liberal journalists and their editors.
The Clintons’ habitual lies, gutter language, anti-Semitic outbursts, and anti-black slurs have been documented by reliable writers but have been — and still are — routinely suppressed by the so-called liberal media.”…Reinhold Aman, Ph.D.
Do a search on Hillary Clinton.
You are bound to find one of these words:
This did not start wit the recent email scandal.
The Clintons’ chicanery and unsavory behaviour began decades ago.
From the Washington Post archives.
“Some of the key kinks in the Whitewater tangle:
- A fraudulent $300,000 federally backed loan to Susan McDougal, some of which went into Whitewater Development Corp. David Hale, a former Little Rock judge whose company issued the loan, told investigators that Bill Clinton pressured him to do so.
- The mysterious disappearance and rediscovery of billing records showing the extent of Hillary Clinton’s legal work for McDougal’s savings and loan. Missing and under subpoena for two years, they turned up in January 1996 in the Clintons’ private quarters at the White House.
- The firing of seven members of the White House travel office in 1993, possibly to make room for Clinton friends – followed by an FBI investigation of the office, allegedly opened under pressure from the White House to justify the firings. Sometimes called “Travelgate.”
- The 1993 suicide of White House counsel Vincent Foster, hard on the heels of the travel-office imbroglio and his filing of delinquent Whitewater Corp. tax returns.
- The collection of hundreds of confidential FBI files on prominent Republicans by a minor White House operative in 1993 and 1994. Sometimes called “Filegate.”
- The more than $700,000 paid to former associate attorney general Webster L. Hubbell, most of it from friends of President Clinton and Democratic Party supporters, just as the former law partner of Hillary Clinton was coming under intense scrutiny by Whitewater investigators.”
“Starr’s Little Rock grand jury, which was investigating the Arkansas aspects of Whitewater, disbanded in early May 1998, and activity moved to Washington. Among the major non-Lewinsky questions investigated by Starr and his allies:
- Did the White House arrange payments to Hubbell in an effort to buy his silence about things he might have learned while he and Hillary Clinton were partners at the Rose Law Firm?
- Did the White House pressure the McDougals not to talk during their fraud trial?
- Did Hillary Clinton obstruct the investigation by lying or hiding her records?
- Did Bill Clinton lie in sworn testimony in 1996 when he denied any knowledge of the fraudulent $300,000 loan to Susan McDougal?”