Rahm Emanuel not legal resident of Chicago, Obama not natural born citizen, Emanuel not eligible, Obama not eligible

“Birds of a feather flock together.”

From the Chicago SunTimes October 4, 2010.

“Experts say Rahm Emanuel not a legal resident of city”

“Sunday, Rahm Emanuel announced in a video posted on a website that he is preparing to run for mayor of Chicago. But two of Chicago’s top election lawyers say the state’s municipal code is crystal clear that a candidate for mayor must reside in the town for a year before the election.

Rahm Emanuel owns the home at right, but he rented it out when he became White House chief of staff last year — and the tenant refuses to break the lease.
That doesn’t mean they must simply own a home in the city that they rent out to someone else. They must have a place they can walk into, keep a toothbrush, hang up their jacket and occasionally sleep, the lawyers say.

Another three election lawyers say Emanuel could be thrown off the ballot on a residency challenge. None says Emanuel will have it easy.

Today, Emanuel launches his “listening tour” of Chicago neighborhoods — taking his message and open ears, he says, to Chicago’s “grocery stores, L stops, bowling alleys and hot dog stands.”

Though he was widely expected to run, Sunday’s video was his first statement of his intentions since Mayor Daley announced he would not seek another term. Friday, Emanuel left Washington and his job as White House chief of staff.

Ironically, President Obama would have no problem coming back to Chicago to run for mayor because he never rented out his home and has come back to stay there on rare occasions.

“He has a physical location that he owns and has exclusive right to live in,” said attorney Jim Nally.

But Emanuel’s problem as he prepares to run for mayor is that he rented out his house, and the tenant refuses to back out of the lease.

“The guy does not meet the statutory requirements to run for mayor,” said attorney Burt Odelson. “He hasn’t been back there in 18 months. Residency cases are usually very hard to prove because the candidate gets an apartment or says he’s living in his mother’s basement. Here the facts are easy to prove. He doesn’t dispute he’s been in Washington for the past 18 months. This is not a hard case.”

This should be no problem for Emanuel. Obama is not a natural born citizen and he’s in the White House.

93 responses to “Rahm Emanuel not legal resident of Chicago, Obama not natural born citizen, Emanuel not eligible, Obama not eligible

1. Rezko Has Resurfaced

Rezko Pleads guilty, Ready to Testify at Blago Retrial

Rezko appeared in federal court Friday before Judge James B. Zagel…..
    Rezko’s attorney Joe Duffy said Rezko is “ready, willing, and able” to appear at Blago’s retrial and declared his testimony against Blago and wife will be “formidable.”

2. That is what is so. So what? Since when did obeying laws every interefere with anything these bribe or threaten thugs’ goals. Let see if the people of Chicago hold dead fish Rahm’s feet to the fire and insist he be compliant.

The laws of the land are for the peasants like us. The elitists are above the law. That is the fault of we the people. We were guilty every time we looked the other way when a corrupt judge, recalcitrant DA, or the Department of Injustice violated our laws. Let’s see how Rahm, the gangster handles this? Let’s see how the people of Chicago handle this?

3. usapatriots-shout 6:53 PM
    “Let’s see how Rahm, the gangster handles this? Let’s see how the people of Chicago handle this?”
    **********************************
    Those are the BIG questions. I agree that it is going to be very interesting to watch. They have all been persistent lawbreakers, so what will cause Rahm to be held accountable now?

4. CW,
    The Orwellians will call us homers if we pursue the Rahm residency requirement in Chicago. So sick of this crap. Great article this morning.

5. CW the boyz at Hillbuzz have some really good articles up on this very subject 🙂

First of all, they point out that Rahm is extremely unpopular with the folk in Chicago, and that is especially true in the black neighbourhoods.

Second, they point out that the other contenders are probably already looking at challenging Rahm over the residence rules :).

Third, they have suggested that Rahm can get around the rules if he admits to his life membership of Man’s Country.

6. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

Starla | October 4, 2010 at 6:46 pm |

“ANDREW NAPOLITANO: THE VERDICT ON OBAMA’S INSANE FINANCIAL OVERHAUL PLAN”

“TenthAmendmentCenter | June 20, 2009
    Judge Andrew Napolitano says Obama’s financial overhaul plan, which gives the Federal Reserve even more unconstitutional authority, is madness.”

====================================

Yeah – that’s a good one – I love ol’ Judge Andrew most of the time.

But it’s even worse than simply “insane”. Consider this. Congress (major culprits being C. Dodd and B. Frank) kicked the banks and financial institutions in the groin and stabbed them in the back. Then the B’s and FI’s are writhing in pain and kicking and squirming and admittedly hurting people. So, of course, the obvious solution is for congress (major culprits being C. Dodd and B. Frank) to put fetters on them!

MORE REGULATION!

7. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

Hey – nobody has yet tackled my Questions Of The Day! And they are right at the core of what we are supposed to be trying to work out here. Yet we have time to post things about Rahm and from the very fringes of Tarball and Corexit world.

?????

8. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

AUSSIE –

Thanks – good stuff – – –

Charles Rowley’s Blog
    A Classical Liberal
    Political Economy
    Perspective

Liberal used to be a good word. It described people like you and me and many others posting and lurking here. It meant educated, rational, broad minded, etc. It meant not narrowly educated (as for a job, Physician, Law, MBA, etc.) but thoroughly versed in the great philosophies and writing and history of all the past. It was a TRULY GRAND THING to be a Liberal. (Let’s see how long it takes FS to extract THAT quote and use it to bite my ankles!) Now the phrase Classical Liberal has to be used instead. But even then it is confusing. I would not be brave enough to put it in the title of my blog. 99.99% Conservatives would scream and run away. Yes, the Progressives have poisoned that word that bad.

Since I had plunged into my Von Mises today, check out this preamble from a preface to a 1985 reprinting of his 1927 classic Liberalism.

The term “liberalism,” from the Latin “liber” meaning “free,” referred originally to the philosophy of freedom. It still retained this meaning in Europe when this book was written (1927) so that readers who opened its covers expected an analysis of the freedom philosophy of classical liberalism. Unfortunately, however, in recent decades, “liberalism” has come to mean something very different. The word has been taken over, especially in the United States, by philosophical socialists and used by them to refer to their government intervention and “welfare state” programs. As one example among many possible ones, former U.S. Senator Joseph S. Clark, Jr., when he was mayor of Philadelphia, described the modern “liberal” position very frankly in these words:

To lay a ghost at the outset and to dismiss semantics, a liberal is here defined as one who believes in utilizing the full force of government for the advancement of social, political, and economic justice at the municipal, state, national, and international levels…. A liberal believes government is a proper tool to use in the development of a society which attempts to carry Christian principles of conduct into practical effect.
    (Atlantic, July 1953, p. 27

OOOOhhhhh. Scathing stuff. No WONDER we HATE Liberals. And of course they substituted the phrase “Politically Correct” instead of the word “Christian”. Total BLITHERING LUNATICS. How could that possibly work out? Only if a government were totally sinless and all-knowing. Could that EVER happen? Sheeesh.

What we have today is what happens if you don’t eliminate poison very early – as soon as you even slightly suspect it is poison. We would do that for our bodies temporal, why not for our bodies politic?

9. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

Yo, Dear Hearts and Honest Seekers –

Maybe we need to find a better blog. I’m just getting tired of the ankle-biting and I don’t know if CW is ever going to do anything about it. Ankle-biting won’t kill us, but it gets pretty damn sore after a while.

Keep an eye open for someplace we could move to. Where we could get the right balance between information and learning, and being able to contribute from ourselves – and make THAT blog a better place. Preferrably a place with absolute minimum of nitwits and “agents”.

Texas Darlin’ used to be THE PLACE – but something happened, I think she had some sort of personal crisis. Not only was that place the most informative and stable, but it was moderated and nitwits and “agents” were expelled – PERMANENTLY. She eventually resurfaced but the place is a mere shadow of it’s former self. Maybe we could go there and help her rebuild it? If we could post some good content over there, it would grow like weeds.

Maybe we should just “admit defeat” and just shuffle off, and FS can boast his little heart out. Everybody wins.

10. CC: TD had mentioned one time that she dabbled in political speech writing. I always had the gut feeling that she went to work for SP. When she shut her blog down, she said she was adventuring into a new type of job and making a major residential move. Doesn’t matter where you live in the US, Alaska is miles away. She never came out and said what she would be up to, but that sure made sense to me.

11. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO) | October 4, 2010 at 8:56 pm |

Keep an eye open for someplace we could move to.”

==============================================
    What’s with this “we”business?

Got a mooselim in your pocket, oc?

BTAIMB, I think that is an EXCELLENT idea that you move along. I ain’t going nowhere else, unlike some obots, I, Free Speech, have never even been put in moderation.

IMHO, CW is the BEST BLOG ON THE http://WWW..

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

12. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO) | October 4, 2010 at 8:05 pm |
    Hey – nobody has yet tackled my Questions Of The Day!
    ***********************************
    Okay, CC, I’ll give it a SHALLOW shot. I’m tired and not really in the mood, but here goes:
    So, the first discussion question is: How important is the stability of the Head Of State to the Nation’s economy, and the World’s economy?

The importance is great, but, of course, it is in direct relationship to the type and degree of instability. For example, if we are talking about O, I would say that he could be exposed to a great extent without “an avalanche – a death spiral of devaluation.” The reason for my belief, is that he is already known by many around the world to be a usurper. So, as far as the world as a whole is concerned, I believe an upset of O would not be the catastrophic event that one might think.

As far as triggering a war, because of a succession, I think there are too many other factors which are all very interrelated and too complex for any human to “get it right” and be able to conclude that a war would be the outcome just because of a messy succession. One event might be blamed, but it’s usually a series of events that interact to cause war.

Now, who do you really trust that knows anything about money or economy? Paul Ryan? Jim DeMint? Choose your own favorite.

I wouldn’t really know whom to pick, because I don’t think any ONE person has all of the answers or could even come close. However, wouldn’t you just love to sit down with someone more on the “inside” than most of us?
    Personally, if I could speak to those who I thought were extremely informed and they shared with me info that was top level involving O, I would be sworn to secrecy. Therefore, I probably would say to all of you something like, “Trust me. There is more to this than you know. Someday you WILL understand, so stay the course and be patient. Don’t panic.”

13. Free Speech | October 4, 2010 at 9:21 pm |
    You say,
    “I get annoyed by all the PERSONAL ATTACKS and long DISINFORMATION NONSENSE POSTS but I cherish the FREEDOM OF SPEECH!”
    ************************************
    Yeah, you want YOUR freedom of speech but continually try to deny it to some of the rest of us.

14. Cabby – AZ | October 4, 2010 at 9:29 pm |
    Free Speech | October 4, 2010 at 9:21 pm |
    You say,
    ************************************
    ===========================================

That is ABSURD, cabby. I don’t own this blog and can’t deny anyone Free Speech. However, I am flattered that you and oc think my arguments are so forceful.

15. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO) | October 4, 2010 at 8:56 pm |
    Yo, Dear Hearts and Honest Seekers –
    ======================================
    I usually stay out of the so called ankle biting discussions but I just have to respond to this…….

Mr. Carlyle, if you want to find a better blog by all means do so. If you’re sore and tired of being jostled then maybe it’s time for you to move on. The lefties would love to see this site fold up and disappear and I ain’t going any where. I can’t help but suspect your intentions when you make a comment like that.

I’ve listened to rants and criticisms from you and Free Speech and lots of others, some justified and some not. But Mr. Wells is doing his best to bring forth the truth to those who seek it here and maybe if some of the chit disturbers would depart this place will return to the bastion of information I first entered two years ago. You have no idea how many hours a day he devotes to this site and yet you show him very little appreciation. He shouldn’t have to be a lion tamer and crack is whip to keep us from attacking one another. Some of us need to grow up and be adults, not playground bullies.

And I’ve been wanting to tell Michelle that she is undoubtedly the Medal of Honor winner here. She has always been loyal to the cause and continues to bring valuable information here. I look forward to her comments and she never blathers on and on with self importance like some do. She is always brief and to the point. I have great respect and admiration for her.

Now, getting off my soap box.

16. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO) | October 4, 2010 at 8:56 pm |
    You know, CC, the problem is a complex of sorts. As I said before, one can have an opposite opinion, strongly disagree and yet be civil and respectful. What we have here is unreasonable outbursts and a lack of being able to address honest differences.

Awhile back I got into a very interesting, intelligent discussion with a blogger from Politijab, a left of center blog. I didn’t go there, but he happened to be at another opinion board. We are at opposite sides of the political spectrum – He LIKES Obama. However, that was not what we discussed. He is a former attorney and we talked about the events surrounding Judge Lind and the case of Lt. Col. Lakin. What a very stimulating, informative discussion! He knew how I felt about Obama, but yet we could have this GOOD interchange of ideas about a subject in which we were both interested. He is anything BUT a birther; nonetheless he could talk rationally and responsibly – even threw some compliments my way. This fellow (I saw pictures of him) is really what our discussions should be like. Of course, I would be out of place in many fundamental ways over there. I’m simply pointing out that civility can reign even under circumstances like that. Why not here, for pity sakes, when most of us are in agreement with things Obama?

17. Jonah @ 9:51 pm | Thank you for the lovely compliment, I appreciate it. I have so many whammies against me-I’m a NBC-Chicago-Dem all my life-Hillary supporter in 08 until all of the criminal election fraud. Now I’m proud Tea Party member. Can it be that us former center right Dems, will go further to the right than the Reps they accuse of being RINO’s. I’m mortified that Obama/minions came out of my home town-please don’t ever think they represent most of the honorable, loyal, patriotic Americans who live/ lived there, Obama/minions beyond contempt is what they are, the lowest of the low-slumlords, drug dealers and every vice know to man for God’s sake.
    They are the exception not the rule. Lt Commander Butch O’Hare would be much more representative of Chicagoans. God rest his soul.

18. Rosemary Woodhouse

Carlyle(FUBO) – yes, TD used to be THE site, but the last few times I posted/participated there, I found it to be creepy in a pod people sense. The moderators do NOT seem to be the same people who originated the site (including TD!)

19. In the heat of conflict sheds the light of truth!

Isn’t this what free speech is all about? Let people say what they think. I don’t believe in critizing them most of the time because they reveal a valuable truth about themselves and lets me know where they stand.

Some issues just aren’t worth debating. My main goal is to discover who, what, where and when can Obama be indicted, arrested, tried, convicted and sent to jail in a single cage the rest of his young life.

20. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

Free Speech | October 4, 2010 at 9:39 pm |

====================================

Can’t you READ? Your inane comments and name calling only nibble at our ankles. But never the less, at some point – if CW refuses to smack you down for your belligerent and bellicose comments, then he will LOSE a LOT of good commenters. And he will LOSE a LOT of good content.

You still have not addressed the PROOF that EVERY TIME you have challenged me, I have been right and you have been wrong. That is directly diagnostic of POISON.

You POISON this blog with misinformation, disinformation, lies, and lunatic theories like Matt Simmons. You are leading many here astray. That is NOT Free Speech. It is quackery. It is snake oil salesman.

If you had a leg to stand on, then there could be a debate about whether you are actually providing a service to this blog. If you and I traded opinions and each of us came out right about half and half, only then could there be any rational debate or choice.

You have been after me since I first identified you as what you were. It is not name calling to call a spade a spade. It is, however, name calling to call a highly educated, widely read, patriotic poster – an OBOT – over and over and over.

I do not know how or why CW has put up with you for this long. You pizz on US and you PIZZ on him – with your antics. You belittle him and his blog. You drag him down to whatever dark hole you come from.

In the spirit of calling a spade a spade – in the immortal necessary words of Joe Wilson – YOU LIE!

21. Rosemary Woodhouse

And I might add, Carlyle (FUBO), that objectively speaking, it is usually you who is at odds with the majority of posters on this site. Not casting judgment, but making an objective observation.

22. Michelle | October 4, 2010 at 10:09 pm |
    ==========================================
    Michelle,

You represent all that was good about the Democrat Party. You are one of the most honorable, intelligent and informative of the CW Bloggers. I always look forward to reading your insightful posts.

23. Rosemary Woodhouse | October 4, 2010 at 10:23 pm |
    ==============================================
    Well Said.

24. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

Jonah | October 4, 2010 at 9:51 pm |

===============================

You are not listening. Free Speech is never right. He is spewing misinformation and ruining this blog. I make no comment against CW except that so far he has refused to fumigate his blog.

Content and research come from two sources: 1) blog owner, and 2) posters. If CW lets POISON drive away his best content, then THIS BLOG will suffer. There are no two ways about it. Other blogs have had better overall content (including that of the commentators) in the past and they can again.

As good as this blog has been over the last year or so, a big part of the reason is that intelligent commentators came here after other blogs closed up or some such. Those same intelligent commentators can just as easily leave.

CW has come to a crisis point. He MUST take some action to keep his blog from imploding. He is DEFINITELY going to lose some content. It is up to him to decide which content he wants to keep.

This really has boiled down to a little to a microcosm like the BIG ISSUES we worry about – a battle between Goodish and Evilish.

25. This Kiwi has done more to expose the roots of Obama’s thought processes more than anybody else out there. Glen Beck has made a name for himself using his research and became a thorn in the administrations side because it is all true. A lot of this information is not new, but it is good to get it out there again in the public sphere.

26. Michelle,
    Are you aware that Butch O’Hare’s father was from St, Louis, my home town? And you probably know that he was the accountant that put Al Capone in prison.

We visited daughter and son-in-law many times until his job transferred him to New Jersey. Now they are in Raleigh N. C. Maybe can meet Mr. Wells on our next trip and take him and his wife to dinner.

27. Rahm will show his tax bill and pull some strings. No one could rule this city save a crook like him. His candidacy could sell a lot of papers. His instruction to DOJ to expose Jesse Jr is warning shot to any who’d dare oppose him. Now that Chicagoans are free to bear arms, the crime rate will plummet, as it did in DC these past two years since SCOTUS ruled in Heller.

The many obots at this blog are easily identified by their disruptive remarks , specious arguments and personal attacks. It is like watching a cable shout fest with opponents speaking past each other. My rule of thumb is to completely disregard any post that makes personal attacks and strays from the core issues.

But many at this blog are honest patriots defending their country by sharing information and ideas, just as Sam Adams did. I continue to return to the site, skim through the obot putrescence and seek the few gems that are on display here. I hope many like minded patriots will do the same.

Today I hiked the Battle Road between Lexington and Concord for the first time. What a terrific reminder of the courage and love of liberty our founders felt for this nascent experience of freedom. Gage sent his 700 regulars to sequester the armaments accumulated at Concord. On return, they were routed by up to 4000 citizen militiamen outraged at the events in Lexington. About a third of the regulars were killed or wounded on their death march back to the protection of the gun boats at Boston Harbor.

Those who dare to try to disarm Americans are in for serious consequences. We are a nation that has repeatedly answered the call to arms. We will again if pushed too far by the socialist, marxist hoards that dare to attach our freedoms.

Obots, your days are numbered. We all look forward to the day you are forced to crawl back into your dark, damp caves and hope for a new savior. After this experience, Americans alive today, will never let you return to power. We shall resist and fight the tenets of socialism and marxism until the last of us are dead.

28. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

PS – should anyone retain any residual confusion:

Contrary to my “opponent” I have:

never lied
    never provided misinformation
    never pushed lunatic fringe as mainstream
    never pizzed on anybody that didn’t pick a fight first
    never called anybody a name except in direct response to a specific instance of name calling

My so called “opponent” self-claims his mission is to “RIDICULE”, and he routinely calls people names for harmless posts that don’t even refer to himself indirectly, and he piles on to other posters to multiply the effect of any comments they may make against his list of most-hated enemies.

I am filled with Fire and Patriotism.
    He is filled with Hate and Destruction.

It is all quite simple. He hates me most because I call out his lies the most. His second tier of hate is anybody else who disagrees with him, let alone challenges him. And his third tier of hate is against anybody who communicates with anybody in Tier 1 or Tier 2.

Like I said – simple – read the posts – see for yourself – especially:

Most revealing statement made
    on this blog in many months.
    Do not pass it up.  Explains much.

29. Coming from a Kiwi…

“…Nobody should be surprised that the Chicago terror support suspects should come from Barack Obama’s “orbit”.

The Chicago far left is more incestuous than (fill in the name your least favorite backward rural U.S. state). If the F.B.I. digs deep enough, this story will lead them very, very close to the President of the United States of America.

The question is – will they have the courage to do it?

Their oath of service demands that they do.”

30. Bill G | October 4, 2010 at 10:34 pm |

=======================================
    Well Said. I long for the day when bo & sunstein/obots are history.

31. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

Rosemary Woodhouse | October 4, 2010 at 10:23 pm |

====================================

Irrelevant. If you value free speech and value not falling into fatal GroupThink, then you need to rethink what you just said.

Free Speech is full of MISINFORMATION.

The only FAULT I may have is saying something that is different than some opinion you might hold. That last I looked, opinions were perfect topics for debate. It is the FACTS that are not subject to debate.

Can you seriously say with a straight face the you value the nonsense posted by Free Speech over the well-reasoned and comprehensive things I post?

I do not ask which you “prefer” as idle chit chat, but which has more core value?

For instance – refer again to his preposterous LIES about Negative Liberty and Positive Liberty, and his absolute proven false fringe garbage about oil wells. HE WAS PROVEN WRONG.

He is POISONING YOU!

32. usapatriots-shout | October 4, 2010 at 10:18 pm |
    =========================================
    “Some issues just aren’t worth debating”.
    Amen to that.

That’s what I’m hoping for.

33. Paxson | September 26, 2010 at 5:30 pm |
    What if obot-carlyle posted false defamatory info about you; said that you were “deranged,” threatened to file false charges against you and have you arrested, Paxson? Would you think he was on your side then?
    ___________________________________________________
    I didn’t see him do that, and if he did do that I would look at him the same way that I looked at the RAP gang that came in here a while back. I’m not sticking up for CC. I had my own confrontations with him. If he did say that to you, then his motivations are suspect.

bob strauss | September 26, 2010 at 6:26 pm |
    Free Speech | September 26, 2010 at 6:11 pm
    It is getting easier to spot the obots. Notice how they work in teams making personal attacks and backing each other up.
    *******************************************************************
    They did the same thing over at the Right Side Of Life site. 3 or 4 posters took up most of the time, to the point where you couldn’t discuss anything without them posting a long message espousing misinformation.
    You can argue with them all day long but their disregard for the truth makes it a waste of time.

bob strauss | September 26, 2010 at 8:18 pm |
    Citizen Carlyle (FUBO) | September 26, 2010 at 8:04 pm |
    In any case, there seems to be too much raw animal behavior on this blog – kicking, gouging, b-tch slapping, ankle biting, etc. – and not nearly enough civilized human behavior.
    **********************************************************
    That’s your opinion, my opinion is, the people on this site are true patriots, who love their government when it is operated according to the US Constitution.

bob strauss | September 26, 2010 at 8:45 pm |
    Free Speech | September 26, 2010 at 8:19 pm |
    Typical alinsky/tacqiya/lying tactic by obot-carlyle, accusing Patriots here on CW of the uncivilized tactics that obot-carlyle and the other obots use.
    Nice how the truth comes out eventually, and then the name calling begins, they accuse us of doing what they are doing. Name calling, ankle biting, b-tch slapping, kicking, and gouging. Did I forget any?
    The subject here is Obama’s lack of credentials to be president, and the corruption in the court system preventing discovery of Obama’s NBC status. Hawaii has some explaining to do also.

Sewell | September 26, 2010 at 3:25 pm |
    FS
    “As Bill G., Paxon, Dr. Sewell and others have noted citizen carlyle/bo is clearly a sunstein/bo obot/psyop.”

…I just think he is a grouchy pessimist.
    ===========================================

indymac | September 26, 2010 at 5:36 pm |
    I’m beginning to agree with FS that you’re just an obot in disguise

Rosemary Woodhouse | October 4, 2010 at 10:23 pm |

Jonah | September 26, 2010 at 7:20 pm |
    Free Speech | September 26, 2010 at 6:57 pm |
    Notice now that obot-carlyle is in moderation, sunstein sends in the B-string obots, but they are easily recognized by the fact that they immediately start defending obot-carlyle rather than engaging in intelligent discussions or they start posting long NONSENSE posts about bo being a CIA agent & Malcolm X being bo’s daddy. Best thing to do is just ignore these B-string obots.
    ====================================
    Does anyone see what happened here?
    The obot’s goal is to antagonize sincere commentors in attempt to detract from the topic. They’ve attempted to steer conversation away from the original discussion and they have succeeded.

34. Jonah | October 4, 2010 at 10:45 pm |
    usapatriots-shout | October 4, 2010 at 10:18 pm |
    =========================================
    “Some issues just aren’t worth debating”.
    Amen to that.

That’s what I’m hoping for.
    ============================
    Amen!

35. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

Cabby – AZ | October 4, 2010 at 10:02 pm |

=================================

Exactly. And YOU know and a bunch of others know, that is exactly what I do. I have never abused anybody here ever. Free Speech abuses at least 2 or 3 people here daily. Some over and over and over.

Most recently, PAXSON started the campaign to clean up this blog. He politely asked both me and free speech to make up. I immediately responded that I would foreswear name calling even if called out first – as the best olive branch I could. Free Speech replied soon with a violent and hostile attack that he would not cooperate with PAXSON and that his mission was to RIDICULE me.

I initiated the campaign for CW to post a pointed ROE to clean up this blog. Free Speech was the first poster after this ROE and the first phrase was a name-calling attack, and the entire first paragraph was a RIDICULE attack. Since that time for a couple of days his behavior has not changed even one bit.

So I have taken whatever political capitol I have left and have called him out. By blatantly ignoring the clear ROEs, he has attacked all of us and has slapped CW in the face.

It could not be more plain. He is OUT OF CONTROL.

36. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

Rosemary Woodhouse | October 4, 2010 at 10:14 pm |

===================================

Yes, I know – “a mere shadow of it’s former self”. I am not married to that particular site. But if enough of us congregated there, and if the proper policing were reinstituted, maybe it could return to its former glory.

Not adamant, just a thought.

37. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

usapatriots-shout | October 4, 2010 at 10:18 pm |

================================

I am happy to discuss opinions and any other rational topic.
    I draw the line at lies, misinformation, outright hostility,
    and misbegotten name calling.

38. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

Free Speech | October 4, 2010 at 10:52 pm |

================================

I discussed the concept of LIBEL as a judicial concern because you were spreading false information about me. That seems like a perfectly rational proposition. And I still would if I could. I have subsequently decided that as an Avatar, CCFUBO, probably has no legal identity or rights, so that would not work. Buy yes blatant lies about someone else are legally punishable.

Again, as always you are wrong. Freedom to sue (among real people) is an actual Patriotic American Freedom.

39. Rosemary Woodhouse | October 4, 2010 at 10:23 pm |
    *********************************
    Mark this, Rosemary, when some of us leave this blog and Free Speech has lost his objects of attack, he will seek out someone else here to go after. He must have enemies in order to lift himself up. I’ve seen that type of behavior before.

40. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

Free Speech | October 4, 2010 at 10:56 pm |

Jonah | October 4, 2010 at 10:45 pm |
    usapatriots-shout | October 4, 2010 at 10:18 pm |
    =========================================
    “Some issues just aren’t worth debating”.
    Amen to that.

========================================

Poison and lies and a fellow poster who is misleading you and is TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL, damn well better be worth debating.

41. Ed Schultz is insane, but this is the classic example of the left wing media giving information as fact in the face of indisputable evidence to the contrary. This “numbers” argument is meaningless in the big picture, but as with the garbage dump that was left behind, is a metaphor as to what the left, especially their cheerleaders in the media, are about in our country. They will tell us that green is blue, left is right, up is down, Obama is eligible, high is low, Obama is not a radical socialist etc. etc. etc.

Don’t they realize how stupid that they look to the American people?

42. Free Speech @ 10:23 pm | Thank you Free Speech, I heard this when I was a little kid, and it stuck with me forever.
    “With a good conscience our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth Gods work must truly be our own. ”
    Kennedy, John F.

43. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO) | October 4, 2010 at 10:30 pm |
    Jonah | October 4, 2010 at 9:51 pm |
    ===============================
    You are not listening.

*************************************************************
    I am not listening????
    Au contraire. I certainly am listening. And I think I’ve heard enough. Your true colors are showing. And you’re digging yourself into a deeper hole.

It is one thing to criticize and complain about the players here but you don’t take pot shots at the coach. It was you who said “Maybe we need to find a better blog. I’m just getting tired of the ankle-biting and I don’t know if CW is ever going to do anything about it.”

If you are so displeased with this place and Mr. Wells’ “mismanagement” then YOU should follow your own advice and move on. Leave it to us who appreciate his hard work.

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

44. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

Cabby – AZ | October 4, 2010 at 11:06 pm |

==================================

Yup, ain’t that the truth. I seem to be the long pole in the tent at the moment. Maybe along with CabbyAZ, Aussie, and a couple of others. I wonder if we weren’t, who would be the next tallest?

Does anybody believe that if, say, I were to never post here that he would settle down and be a good little boy? Does anybody believe that the ONLY reason he acts out is because I provoke him?

I sense that Paxson may have had a fleeting grasp of that illusion the other day. But it was very quickly smashed. I presume Paxson now “understands”.

45. Jonah | October 4, 2010 at 11:12 pm |
    Citizen Carlyle (FUBO) | October 4, 2010 at 10:30 pm |
    Jonah | October 4, 2010 at 9:51 pm |
    ===============================
    You are not listening.

*************************************************************
    I am not listening????

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

======================================
    Amen!

46. Jonah 10:45 PM

That’s what I’m hoping for.
    **********************************
    Yes, but then what?? Will this alone fix everything? Some folks here have a very simplified way of looking at the problem. Query: If you don’t see him “sent to jail in a single cage the rest of his young life” will you just give up in despair?

47. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

Jonah | October 4, 2010 at 11:12 pm |

===============================

I DID NOT take a pot shot at the coach – his own written material is top notch. When I said I was looking for a better blog, I meant one without ankle biters and without known POISON.

I can always read here if I want to. I was speaking about a better place to post my thoughts. Somewhere where someone doesn’t squat and poop on them out of malice or jealousy. Somewhere where ALL the other posters are willing to engage in a civilized and robust debate. One really bad apple can ruin the whole barrel.

But yes, I am amazed that the coach has not yet seen fit to fumigate his blog. That does indeed worry me.

48. Michelle | October 4, 2010 at 11:10 pm |
    Kennedy, John F.
    =====================================
    Thanks, Michelle! What a beautiful quotation.

49. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

Cabby – AZ | October 4, 2010 at 11:16 pm |

==============================

Yeah, that is exactly where most argument comes in regards my opinions. Like anybody else, mine are only opinions, I cannot reliably predict the future. But I seem to be largely the only one here thinking ahead or thinking about the BIG PICTURE. I guess that makes some people nervous. They want to believe that if Zero gets fixed, then everything is sort of back to normal.

I was doing this sort of Patriotic analysis and Constitutional explanation LONG BEFORE OBAMA and will be doing it long after. This is a multi-generational slog, not an instant problem. Many people don’t like or don’t want to hear that.

50. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO) | October 4, 2010 at 11:21 pm |

I seem to be largely the only one here thinking ahead or thinking about the BIG PICTURE. I guess that makes some people nervous.”

==============================================
    LOL!

51. Free Speech @ 11:15 pm | Jonah | October 4, 2010 at 11:12 pm |
    Citizen Carlyle (FUBO) | October 4, 2010 at 10:30 pm |
    Jonah | October 4, 2010 at 9:51 pm |
    CW-not only does an excellent job of keeping us informed but he is hanging with all the issues to the very end. I just think the corruption and all the truth will come out in Chicago from whence it came. I still think the guys in Cook County jail have lots of information that they would love to share.

52. Well, folks, the sunshine has shone brightly tonight and revealed much. Frankly, I think it is time to say “Adios” to all here. See you around sometime. Some will be very happy to see the exodus.
    This blog has deteriorated from what it was when I first came on board. Many of you are my poster friends, but this controversy will not end as long as things are the way they presently are, and it will only get worse. Imho, it has come to the point that the good material is being so severely neutralized by the bad, that it has become a negative. Good evening to all!

53. Free Speech | October 4, 2010 at 10:52 pm |
    ======================================
    I’ve been meaning to ask you to PLEASE correct my misspelling if if you quote me in the future.
    “The obot’s goal is to antagonize sincere commentors in attempt to detract from the topic.”
    Should be commentators.
    Thank you.

54. Aussie | October 4, 2010 at 7:36 pm |
    ==============================================
    Getting back to the topic…….
    QUESTION: Will Rahm Emanuel’s Man’s Country Membership meet the residency requirement and save his bid to be Mayor of Chicago?

55. Michelle | October 4, 2010 at 11:32 pm |
    Free Speech @ 11:15 pm | Jonah | October 4, 2010 at 11:12 pm |
    Citizen Carlyle (FUBO) | October 4, 2010 at 10:30 pm |
    Jonah | October 4, 2010 at 9:51 pm |
    ============================================

Day after day, CW writes thought provoking articles, provides research that you can’t find anywhere else on the internet, but what I admire most is the fact that CW is a good man as evidenced by the “Mr. Smith…” Article today.

On a personal note, being in jail on false charges and having a man who I didn’t even know champion my cause, simply because it was the right thing to do, made me have undaunted admiration for Mr. Wells.

56. Jonah | October 4, 2010 at 11:39 pm |
    Free Speech | October 4, 2010 at 10:52 pm |
    ======================================
    Should be commentators.
    Thank you.

===========================================
    Will do.

57. Free Speech @ 11:46 pm | We remember those days well, CW and Dr Sam stayed on it and informed us of the pertinent information every day, very scary for you, your family. I’m sure that there is lots more to the story that will have to wait until later, but Thank God you’re out and can pursue your career, life, liberty and any pursuit of happiness a loyal American can under an illegal regime.

58. This is the latest from the Boys, a little background, in the suburbs we used to work with these black ladies from the South Side, the best cooks in the whole world-they cooked southern style-so good.
    We wanted to do a little recon today on the Southside to see what the black community is saying about Rahm Emanuel’s run for Mayor of Chicago. It’s also a very good excuse to head down to Bronzeville and meet Althea and her two kids for sandwiches at Munchie’s (jerk chicken with extra bodacious sauce, and a little pot roast pizza as an appetizer).

59. Michelle | October 4, 2010 at 11:51 pm |
    ===========================================
    Thanks, Michelle.

God Bless & Good Night

60. It is also time to say good-bye.

I am also tired of all of the fighting, and I might add I am sick of the hypocrisy, the in-fighting as well as the crap about alleged obots. I am also sick of the rude way that certain people behave towards others and that includes the grudge that a certain person holds… talk about hypocrisy.. because there is someone here who is the grudge queen and I might add a totaly hypocrite.

Most of you have no clue about the psyops thing. Most of you would not know an obot if you fell over one.

If you love reading posts where people shout and order: You must watch this, you must read that… then go ahead…

I am shocked about these posts. I go out for a couple of hours and return to see all of this crap which was so unnecessary.

Truly there is no point continuing to even being a reader of this blog, despite the fact that Citizen Wells does such a good job with the information.

Keep up the good fight Wells.

I am through here. There is just so much a person can take of this kind of crap before one has to say adios.

61. BTW for the numbnuts who think that I am a man…

Well, you are 100% wrong.

62. Sorry to see you go Aussie. I enjoy your perspective.

63. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

Michelle | October 4, 2010 at 11:32 pm |

Free Speech @ 11:15 pm | Jonah | October 4, 2010 at 11:12 pm |
    Citizen Carlyle (FUBO) | October 4, 2010 at 10:30 pm |
    Jonah | October 4, 2010 at 9:51 pm |

==================================

Nobody said otherwise. That is why we came here. That is why a lot of us stayed even after the MASTER DISRUPTER chased away dozens of good commenters. It wasn’t just the R A P Lunatics – It was a lot of other nice people like SueK who just got fed up with the nonsense and abuse and left.

I can always stop by here and read the CW articles – or at his excellent CitizenWells blog. I am just fed up with the RIDICULE, and ABUSE, and the HOSTILITY. And, frankly, DISRESPECT.

I am tired of certain people pretending they are expert or knowledgeable across fields where they clearly are not. Heck he even get in arguments with people in his OWN SUPPOSED FIELDS OF EXPERTISE and loses.

CabbyAZ and other who are fed up. Don’t flee quite yet. I have a 60/40 hope that CW will fumigate his blog. At which time it can return to it’s former top-notch form. Even some of the good commenters who left will return, once the ABUSE is gone.

But I do know one thing for sure – Free Speech’s petty jealousies, paranoid fixations, and acting out like a petulant child – he does not belong with adults. Specifically He and I cannot co-exist in the same small place.

Should CW give him his victory he has been clamoring for all alone – and permanently bans me – then I will go add my voice to another blog without an ankle biter. Search google for “Carlyle”, you can find me. I will also return here with a new alias and different email and IP, sign up, and post where I have gone.

Should on the other hand, anybody who is a blind disciple of Free Speech, should he be banned instead of me, please go with him. This blog will be much improved.

The time has come – CW – everybody – CHOOSE!

64. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

Aussie | October 5, 2010 at 12:27 am |

BTW for the numbnuts who think that I am a man…

Well, you are 100% wrong.

====================================

OH, DEAR, I AM INDEED A NUMBNUT!
    I DON’T HAVE ANY REASON, I JUST ALWAYS
    HAD THAT PICTURE. I GUESS THAT MAKES
    IT WORSE – I AM A BIGOT AND A PUTZ.

I AM HEARTBROKEN TO HAVE BEEN SO NEANDERTHAL.

I HOPE YOU GET THIS FOR MY PROFOUND APOLOGY.
    AND I HOPE YOU HANG AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO
    SEE WHAT CW DECIDES.

I FEEL A DECISION IS IMMINENT.
    RELIEF MAY BE IN SIGHT.

65. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

Dear Citizen Wells

I had what may be a brilliant idea. Consider this in an Amicus Curiae sort of way. Being the primary target of his RIDICULE and ABUSE, I would like to see Free Speech banned to Siberia.

BUT

There may be no need for that. Perhaps he can be corralled in his own little corner. If you are married to him and still retain the idea that he can add value here – why don’t you dedicate a article/threrad a week to him. It does not need to have any text – just a header that says Weekly OpEd by Free Speech. He can read whatever he wants and say whatever he wants about anything or anybody. His posts must simply be relegated to this thread and nowhere else. If he violates that rule even once, you can send him to Siberia. But you could try this first.

That way any of his disciples could easily find him and he could exercise his free speech all he wants. And they could post anything they wanted over there to dialog with him.

It’s just that his posts are so very disruptive in the middle of otherwise intelligent conversations. It is disingenuous to suggest “simply skip over them”. When you see stuff that is forbidden of polite conversation, or that would be libel if printed in a newspaper with real people involved, it just makes ones blood boil. Just skipping ahead is not really an option.

The rest of us who rightfully despise his attitude and and nonsense posts just won’t ever click on one of these OpEd threads. We would have no reason then to be affronted with the ABUSE.

Think about it. It might work!

66. Folks,
    Keep the main thing the main thing. The main things are not ferreting out Obots, criticizing other posters, throwing gasoline on others opinions. My opinion the main thing (s) are ….
    Proving in court that Obama is ineligible
    Removing Obama from office
    Seeking justice for his crimes against us and the constitution.
    Throw out of office those that chose self over my liberties…

Secondary main things….
    Stopping the Orwellian machine
    Prosecuting members of the Orwellian Machine (Obots)
    Ruin the machine so that it can never fire up again.
    Repair the corrupt voting machine and apparatchic who operates them
    terminate the Unions who have infiltrated our Government.

I am sure you all have your own lists but as you can see there is plenty of work to do in the above lists and if you are fighting each other on this blog over seemingly petty differences I wonder how much reserve passion for the fight of the Main Things are left?

Just one mans opinion. Let’s get out of Junior High and join the adults.

Keep the Main Thing the Main Thing. Good night.

67. Driving on Saturday afternoon and this old tune of Johnny Cash came on the radio. This is what we are fighting about and what our energy needs to be focused to. Thanks for letting me share the lyrics with you. Written in 1974 by Johnny Cash. Keep the Faith Patriots….

Ragged Old Flag lyrics

I walked through a county courthouse square
    On a park bench, an old man was sittin’ there.
    I said, “Your old court house is kinda run down,
    He said, “Naw, it’ll do for our little town”.
    I said, “Your old flag pole is leaned a little bit,
    And that’s a ragged old flag you got hangin’ on it”.
    He said, “Have a seat”, and I sat down,
    “Is this the first time you’ve been to our little town”
    I said, “I think it is”
    He said “I don’t like to brag, but we’re kinda proud of
    That Ragged Old Flag

“You see, we got a little hole in that flag there,
    When Washington took it across the Delaware.
    and It got powder burned the night Francis Scott Key sat watching it,
    writing “Say Can You See”
    It got a rip in New Orleans, with Packingham & Jackson
    tugging at its seams.
    and It almost fell at the Alamo
    beside the Texas flag,
    But she waved on though.
    She got cut with a sword at Chancellorsville,
    And she got cut again at Shiloh Hill.
    There was Robert E. Lee and Beauregard and Bragg,
    And the south wind blew hard on
    That Ragged Old Flag

“On Flanders Field in World War I,
    She got a big hole from a Bertha Gun,
    She turned blood red in World War II
    She hung limp, and low, a time or two,
    She was in Korea, Vietnam, She went where she was sent
    by her Uncle Sam.
    She waved from our ships upon the briny foam
    and now they’ve about quit wavin’ back here at home
    in her own good land here She’s been abused,
    She’s been burned, dishonored, denied an’ refused,
    And the government for which she stands
    Has been scandalized throughout out the land.
    And she’s getting thread bare, and she’s wearin’ thin,
    But she’s in good shape, for the shape she’s in.
    Cause she’s been through the fire before
    and i believe she can take a whole lot more.

“So we raise her up every morning
    And we bring her down slow every night,
    We don’t let her touch the ground,
    And we fold her up right.
    On second thought
    I *do* like to brag
    Cause I’m mighty proud of
    That Ragged Old Flag”

68. Aerie | October 5, 2010 at 12:56 am |
    what took you so long to say something?

69. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO) | October 5, 2010 at 12:36 am |
    Aussie | October 5, 2010 at 12:27 am |

====================================
    You were not the numbnut that I had in mind. I had no idea that you thought that I was a man.

There are others, especially the one who has been going on and on and on and on for months making wild statements and showing that she is a hypocrite…. that is the one who is the numbnut… simple…..

Whilst I will read what CW has to say, I do not anticipate getting involved in any further discussion. I am so heartily sick of the crap that has been dished out.

I even attempted to point out exactly how to tell when there is an obot, but it was to no avail because there are people here who will not open their eyes.

We all have a lot in common. My country now has a Marxist as Prime Minister. I cry for America and I cry for my own country. I cannot stop the watermelons from harming my country. We have already seen the rises in electricity and gas (natural gas to you). There is more on the way. On top of that the watermelons continue to push for that stupid carbon trading scheme that will do nothing with regard to climate or globull warming.

So accept this as my last post.

If you want to continue a discussion then please find one of my blogs. I have one dedicated to the subject of a world in economic crisis.

70. Aussie,
    I have said things in the past about the flamethrowers on this blog. And really got fed up awhile ago reading through tedious and repetitious postings. Personally being accused of being an Obot. I have made peace with myself and try to blow by posters who I do not want to burn up anymore of my energy. But today this blog early on was very reminiscent of CW earlier posts two years ago. Where harmony and great discourse was taking place then all of a sudden descended into infighting. People need to swallow the vomit in their throats caused by others and pursue with unrelentless vigor the main purpose of our cause, which is to send the Obama Family and their minions packing. Aussie, You are one of the posters who I do not blow by.

71. Aerie here is an example of the crap that has been thrown at me for several months:

Starla | October 3, 2010 at 4:25 pm |
    Re: Aussie | October 3, 2010 at 4:16 pm

I have told you countless times here Aussie:

(1) Aussie, Get a life. (2) Ignore my comments.
    (3) Stop mentioning me.
    (4) Aussie, You see my name and start attaacking me every time I post here.
    (5) Aussie, I assure you, I see you for who and what you are and so do others, so there is no need to say here what I really think of you & your comments.
    (6) Aussie, Start Today and Get A Life & Grow Up. While you are breathing there is still time to do this……
    ===============================================

This particular person has a real problem with ego. I could say more about the problems facing this person.

The fact is that I really found that I wanted to bang my head on the desk when she was posting at times because of the lack of relevance as well as the demands and the shouting. Sometimes she is a lot quieter with her postings… and then she starts up the rants.

Along with those rants I have had to put up with all sorts of crap because of her hypocrisy and accusations because she loves to pull the victim card.

The above was posted at least 3 or 4 times over and over in just the one thread. Why should I be subjected to that kind of crap from this particular individual even after I warned her about the fact that she was engaging in ad hominem attacks? !!!!!
    ============================================
    You are right everything was fine for most of the day. I went out for about 2 hours and upon my return I discovered that there had been a mud throwing party. That includes the absurdities about obots and cass sunstein and the like.

I had been trying to engage the individuals concerned to encourage better dialogue. It was partially working but every day the mud slinging would start again… obot… obot… obot… when in fact there are no obots in the group.

I have experienced the Obots elsewhere in the blogosphere. They are nasty little turds most of the time. They also follow a meme which is usually not related to the subject but they have been told to get their point across.

Just because someone has another point of view does not mean that those people are obots. Far from it, and engaging them can help to widen one’s own horizen. I had been getting a lot from discussions with CC and CabbyAz. Even when I did not understand what CC meant by the PTB’s I tried to read and become enlightened, and then I got it. When I “got it” I began applying what he meant to my own Australian experience.

It seems that people want to cut off their noses to spite their faces. They do not want to listen. They do not want to entertain another point of view.

I should add here that I run a mile if someone talks about “teaching” others or “go educate yourself”. You will not find me reading a number of sites including LameCherry or Alex Jones. I do not like conspiracy theories. I try to separate the fact from the fiction. When I have tried to search pieces of information such as alleged SSNs for Øbama I came up with posts from Godlike Productions… this is not good enough for me… it is not true source material.

One poster who has been invaluable here has been William. He has been doing a great job with the FOI stuff.

72. Aussie,
    All I can say is that many very fine and intelligent posters have left this blog for similar reasons. I understand your reasons for taking a break and pursuing other avenues and interests. I chose to stick around because with all it’s worts and sores the information I can glean from CW Wells has been priceless for my efforts to educate and motivate my community here in the Northwest.

BTW. I received a case of Australian wine a few years ago and I have been hooked ever since. I must say that quietly because I live in Pinot country. Cheers Aussie….

73. Aussie 2:28 AM
    It seems that people want to cut off their noses to spite their faces. They do not want to listen. They do not want to entertain another point of view……
    *************************************
    Aussie, I so much agree with you and am very saddened over what has happened, but under the circumstances it was apparently inevitable. You have here one strong, set individual who is not likely to change his ways, and, in effect, has been responsible for lowering the level of discourse here.

I’ve been doing some serious thinking and can see that his posting attracts certain ones who either placate him or cannot rise above the level of discussion which he brings to the table; therefore, the general level of discourse has greatly deteriorated.

Then that also makes people edgy who might not otherwise be so. So we then have a situation where good, intelligent exchanges are resisted and the more mundane subjects, which don’t really go anywhere, take over.

I will miss Sir Willliam very much, as well as Tennbrock, Citizen Carlyle, you and there are others who bring good information. If I have left out any of those folks, it is unintentional.

Aussie, how can I access where you blog? Isn’t it a corker about your gender? Of course, I knew it from another blog and swore myself to secrecy, but everytime somebody conjectured, like one who comes over here occasionally and called you a mysognist, it really cracked me up.

See you around, Matey! You bring such good information and I always appreciate reading it.

74. Interesting evening. Too many peacocks. Hopefully people can realize all of the hard work that Citizen Wells has contributed to the movement in our country. Stay on track CW. You are very much appreciated.

75. Cabby – AZ | October 5, 2010 at 3:06 am |

thanks for keeping the secret for so long 🙂 It was a real hoot when “she” made that accusation of misogynist. It mader “her” look foolish.

However, I am feeling quite battered because the other individual has been persistent. She took every opportunity with her “mean spirited” commented aiming it directly at me.. then she got pizzed off when I would respond in some way. However, as you can see from what she wrote above, she has been consistently lying. I would hardly ever look at the crap posted by that person and with good reason… mostly I just rolled my eyes. For her to make those claims shows that she is a Christian hypocrite. She claims to be Christian yet she bears false witness against others. For the past 2 days I have been under constant attack by this one poster, and that was just a culmination of the attacks over several months, when she was attacking but I had not even addressed her crap.

76. Cabby if you click on the link to my name you will find this particular blog. It is specific to economics.

77. Paxson, keep the faith. I will remain as a reader, but will not comment, let alone continue reading comments.

Today is the day that it all went too far.

78. Aussie – 3:27 AM
    Yes, I read the nasty remarks by this one, too. She is very volatile at times and if a poster ever so gently suggests something, she is apt to get on an “elevated” horse, so to speak. It is sad, imo, that she enhances the posts with profuse scripture and Biblical terms and yet displays so much unchristian behavior. I have always tried to avoid a controversy (had enough other trouble – tsk).
    You take care! I always really winced when she was going after you, and all so uncalled for.

79. Aerie | October 5, 2010 at 2:42 am |

Aerie next time you order wine you should make sure it comes from somewhere like the Hunter District or Orange. Sorry, got a mind blank on the other spot :).

We have some really nice wine here in Australia: South Australia, West Australia, New South Wales and Victoria in particular. Some of it can be pretty nasty, but we managed to find some good wineries here in NSW (the A.C.T. where I live is sort of a part of NSW).

Of your American wines, I tried some when on a train between Seattle and Los Angeles. I thought that the Santa Barbara wines were better than the first lot. The Canadian wines were sort of so-so 🙂

Now what about some of that Aussie beer (I do not drink beer). I believe that Fosters exports to the USA.

I can remember when we were in the USA in 1984-85 that we could get Aussie wine and beer from a little town not very far from Fairborn 🙂

80. Cabby – AZ | October 5, 2010 at 3:52 am |
    Yes Cabby and if you go back a couple of threads you will see where she laid into me for no reason at all. The whole time she has been the one who kept making statements about “mean-spirited” when in fact it was her remarks that were mean spirited. Each time she was directing her statements towards me, and when I spoke up she pounced and went off her cruet.

This is why I found today’s descent into be pandemonium to be the point where I have to say “enough”.

I tried hard, I tried the diversion tactics. However, I failed.

81. Aussie | October 5, 2010 at 4:01 am |
    I tried hard, I tried the diversion tactics. However, I failed.
    ******************************
    That barrage a few days ago was over the top and for no justifiable reason. I guess we all have failed, but there are just some things one cannot change. Dear God, help us to know the difference between what we CAN change and what we cannot. We have all tried very hard to endure and stay the course, but the end has apparently come. Sigh.

82. Now you, too, can sue Obama, Pelosi, Reid
    Health care lawsuit already has 30,000 plaintiffs aboard

83. New strategy for officer testing Obama’s eligibility
    Army doctor wants simple question answered: Are orders legal?

84. ‘Get sane!’ Councilwoman suffers meltdown on camera
    Investigation launched into behavior after she tells colleague ‘Shut up!’

85. BREAKING NEWS – DONALD TRUMP IS FAVORITE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE POLL TO BE PRESIDENT.

We are doomed. He said on MSNBC telephone conversation this AM he just might be interested. He mentioned a third party. Folks – I hope someone remembers his quote “If you owe a bank $10,000, you have creditor hanging around your neck, but if you owe the bank $100,000 YOU HAVE A BANK FOR A PARTNER!!”

86. Good Morning! Reading some of the comments, I found this one interesting.

Jonah | October 4, 2010 at 10:34 pm | Michelle,

My mother was a stanch Democrat and I remember her telling me about the infamous Chicago political machine and how they got Kennedy elected. My daughter married a Chicago guy and they lived in Lindenhurst, just north of Chicago. That’s near Gurnee, and near the hotel where Larry Sinclair met BO. …
    —————-

Someone in Chicago should start a movement to have the hotel in Chicago declared a historic site and ask Dead Fish about it.

My internet is in and out.
    Take care, Zach

87. Bill, I loved what you said and a agree with you !1000%

88. THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT THE OBOTS! ALTHOUGH I DON’T BELIEVE THE THE OBOTS WILL KEEP THEIR WORDS AND LEAVE CW (THEY WILL MERELY DO AS OC HAS ALREADY AMITTED–CHANGE THEIR USERNAMES AND COME BACK TO DISRUPT) AT LEAST THE USERNAMES OF THE MOST DISRUPTIVE OBOTS HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED. THANKS AGAIN PATRIOTS!

Bill G | October 4, 2010 at 10:34 pm |

Jonah | October 4, 2010 at 9:51 pm |
    Citizen Carlyle (FUBO) | October 4, 2010 at 8:56 pm |
    Yo, Dear Hearts and Honest Seekers –
    ======================================
    Now, getting off my soap box.

Paxson | September 26, 2010 at 5:30 pm |
    ___________________________________________________

bob strauss | September 26, 2010 at 6:26 pm |
    Free Speech | September 26, 2010 at 6:11 pm
    *******************************************************************

bob strauss | September 26, 2010 at 8:18 pm |
    Citizen Carlyle (FUBO) | September 26, 2010 at 8:04 pm |
    **********************************************************

bob strauss | September 26, 2010 at 8:45 pm |
    Free Speech | September 26, 2010 at 8:19 pm |

Sewell | September 26, 2010 at 3:25 pm |
    FS

…I just think he is a grouchy pessimist.
    ===========================================

indymac | September 26, 2010 at 5:36 pm |
    I’m beginning to agree with FS that you’re just an obot in disguise

Rosemary Woodhouse | October 4, 2010 at 10:23 pm |

Jonah | September 26, 2010 at 7:20 pm |
    Free Speech | September 26, 2010 at 6:57 pm |
    ====================================
    Does anyone see what happened here?

Jonah | October 4, 2010 at 11:12 pm |
    Citizen Carlyle (FUBO) | October 4, 2010 at 10:30 pm |
    Jonah | October 4, 2010 at 9:51 pm |
    ===============================
    You are not listening.

*************************************************************
    I am not listening????

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

======================================

89. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO) | October 5, 2010 at 12:32 am |

“Should CW give him his victory he has been clamoring for all alone – and permanently bans me – then I will go add my voice to another blog without an ankle biter. Search google for “Carlyle”, you can find me. I will also return here with a new alias and different email and IP…”

AKA OC can change his username to a
    ” a new alias and different email and IP…”but I doubt that the intelligent posters here will be fooled. AKA OC’s posts will still have the same telltale signs of PERSONAL ATTACK, STINKING THINKING and TWISTED LOGIC.

90. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO)

Aussie | October 5, 2010 at 3:49 am |

===================================

HA! NOW I REALLY FEEL STUPID!
    A PICTURE AND EVERYTHING, MARGARET!

And the tag: “Keynes is not the answer to the problem”.

I just can’t believe it!!

I LOVE YOU MARGARET! LOL LOL LOL

(sorry, I’m happily married for 40 years – just got carried away)

91. Citizen Carlyle (FUBO) | October 5, 2010 at 12:20 pm |
    Yes, that is my name. 🙂
    Please feel free to comment when I post. You will be interested in the Der Spiegal article.
    I hope it is only the reporter but there are some points that might seem quite alarming.

92. Free Speech | October 5, 2010 at 10:05 am |

FS, you quoted me here “indymac | September 26, 2010 at 5:36 pm |
    I’m beginning to agree with FS that you’re just an obot in disguise” … to set the record straight, as I recall I was referring to the poster named Helen, not to CCFUBO.