Covid vaccine real threat to 5 to 11 year olds not virus, AP fake news article lies exposed by science facts from CDC and AAP, Kids’ natural immunity superior to Pfizer alleged 91 %, 21921 adverse events with 535 reports of myocarditis in ages 12 to 17
“Furthermore, when you get vaccinated you know that you are now subject to the risks of the vaccine,” he said. “If you don’t get vaccinated, you only have a chance of contracting Covid, and therefore a chance of assuming the risks of Covid—it’s not 100% certain you’ll get Covid just because you were not vaccinated.”…UCI Medical Ethics director
“Why are we vaccinating healthy adults when 81 percent of Covid-19 cases are mild and there is a 99 percent survival rate. Why are we testing vaccines on children who are minimally impacted by the disease?”…Citizen Wells
“We are being lied to on a scale unimaginable by George Orwell.”…Citizen Wells
The NY Times was just caught grossly exaggerating kid hospitalizations due to Covid19.
The following AP article was broadcast throughout the land without fact checking.
From Fox 8.
“Pfizer says COVID-19 vaccine more than 90% effective in kids
Kid-size doses of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine appear safe and nearly 91% effective at preventing symptomatic infections in 5- to 11-year-olds, according to study details released Friday as the U.S. considers opening vaccinations to that age group.”
“Pfizer’s study of younger children found the low-dose shots proved safe, with similar or fewer temporary side effects such as sore arms, fever or achiness that teens experience.
The study isn’t large enough to detect any extremely rare side effects, such as the heart inflammation that occasionally occurs after the second dose, mostly in young men.
While children run a lower risk of severe illness or death than older people, COVID-19 has killed more than 630 Americans 18 and under, according to the CDC. Nearly 6.2 million children have been infected with the coronavirus, more than 1.1 million in the last six weeks as the delta variant surged, the American Academy of Pediatrics says.”
91 % effective in a population that has a near zero percent chance of death and very low hospitalization rates.
The majority of children likely have natural immunity by now.
Those who don’t would be blessed to attain it through getting Covid with near zero risks.
Not by being vaccinated with a product proven to be ineffective in preventing attaining or spreading the disease and having many known risks.
“COVID-19 has killed more than 630 Americans 18 and under,”
From the CDC’s latest data:
From The American Academy of Pediatrics.
“Mortality (45 states, NYC, PR and GU reported)*
- Among states reporting, children were 0.00%-0.25% of all COVID-19 deaths, and 7 states reported zero child deaths
- In states reporting, 0.00%-0.03% of all child COVID-19 cases resulted in death”
“A smaller subset of states reported on hospitalizations and mortality by age; the available data indicate that COVID-19-associated hospitalization and death is uncommon in children.”
“Hospitalizations (24 states and NYC reported)*
- Among states reporting, children ranged from 1.6%-4.2% of their total cumulated hospitalizations, and 0.1%-2.0% of all their child COVID-19 cases resulted in hospitalization”
CDC Director Rochelle Walensky on CNN’s “State of the Union” :
“Many, many hospitals are screening people for COVID when they come in, so not all of those 223 cases who had COVID actually died of COVID. They may have had mild disease, but died, for example, of a heart attack,”
“Under the usual counting program, people who have not been vaccinated but who die of heart attacks or other causes are typically listed as a COVID-19 death.”
From The Defender:
“This week’s U.S. data for 12- to 17-year-olds show:
- 21,921 total adverse events, including 1,325 rated as serious and 25 reported deaths. Two of the 25 deaths were suicides.”
- “57 reports of anaphylaxis among 12- to 17-year-olds where the reaction was life-threatening, required treatment or resulted in death — with 96% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
- 535 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) with 527 cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
- 119 reports of blood-clotting disorders, with all cases attributed to Pfizer.”
“Pfizer’s study of younger children found the low-dose shots proved safe”