Seth Rich data subpoena by Attorney Ty Clevenger July 2, 2019 to FBI, Crowdstrike, and DNC, Mueller and Obama officials relied on redacted draft reports prepared by CrowdStrike
“The facts that we know of in the murder of the DNC staffer, Seth Rich, was that he was gunned down blocks from his home on July 10, 2016. Washington Metro police detectives claim that Mr. Rich was a robbery victim, which is strange since after being shot twice in the back, he was still wearing a $2,000 gold necklace and watch. He still had his wallet, key and phone. Clearly, he was not a victim of robbery.”…Retired Admiral James A. Lyons March 1, 2018
“Mueller, as a matter of determined policy, omitted key steps which any honest investigator would undertake. He did not commission any forensic examination of the DNC servers. He did not interview Bill Binney. He did not interview Julian Assange. His failure to do any of those obvious things renders his report worthless.”…Craig Murray May 9, 2019
“Who murdered Seth Rich and why?”…Citizenwells
From Attorney Ty Clevenger.
“Subpoenas issued for FBI, Crowdstrike, and DNC records on “Russian hacking” and Seth Rich
This afternoon I issued subpoenas to the FBI, CrowdStrike, and the Democratic National Committee for their records on murdered DNC employee Seth Rich. The subpoenas further demand all evidence that Russian hackers were responsible for obtaining DNC emails in 2016 that were later published by Wikileaks.
Two weeks ago, attorneys representing Roger Stone forced prosecutors to admit that Special Counsel Robert Mueller and Obama-era intelligence officials never examined the DNC servers that purportedly were hacked by the Russians. Instead, Mueller and Obama officials relied on redacted draft reports prepared by CrowdStrike, Inc., a private company hired by the law firm Perkins Coie, the same law firm that hired Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele.”
From the FBI Subpoena
1. Produce all data downloaded from all electronic devices that belonged to Seth
Conrad Rich (born on or about January 3, 1989) as well as all data, documents,
records or communications indicating how the devices were obtained and who was responsible for downloading the information.
2. Produce all data, documents, communications, records or other evidence indicating whether Seth Conrad Rich (hereinafter “Seth Rich”), his brother Aaron Rich, or any other person or persons were involved in transferring data from the Democratic National Committee to Wikileaks, either directly or through intermediaries.
3. Produce all documents, communications, records or other evidence reflecting
orders or directions (whether formal or informal) for the handling of any evidence pertaining to Seth Rich’s or Aaron Rich’s involvement in transferring data from the Democratic National Committee to Wikileaks.
4. Produce all documents, records, or communications exchanged with any other
government agencies (or representatives of such agencies) since July 10, 2016
regarding (1) Seth Rich’s murder or (2) Seth Rich’s or Aaron Rich’s involvement in transferring data from the Democratic National Committee to Wikileaks.
5. Produce all recordings, transcripts, or notes (e.g., FD-302 forms) reflecting any interviews of Aaron Rich or any other witness regarding (1) the death of Seth Rich or (2) the transfer of data from the Democratic National Committee to Wikileaks.
6. In an August 13, 2018 letter from Assistant U.S. Attorney Kathleen Mahoney
(EDNY) to Ty Clevenger pertaining to Ty Clevenger v. U.S. Department of
Justice, et al., Case No. 18-CV-01568 (EDNY), Ms. Mahoney wrote that she had
conferred with the FBI (her client) regarding whether it assisted the Seth Rich
I subsequently ascertained from the FBI that as part of the search that it
conducted in response to your FOIA request, the Washington, D.C. Field
Office was contacted. They responded that they did not open a case or
assist in the investigation and have no records.
In an August 22, 2018 letter from Assistant U.S. Attorney Kathleen Mahoney
(EDNY) to Magistrate Judge Lois Bloom in the same case, Ms. Mahoney wrote as
Plaintiff then inquired by email on August 16, whether the FBI had
searched for records with the Computer Analysis and Response Team
(“CART”). On August 20, the undersigned responded by email that the FBI
had advised that it did not reach out to CART because the FBI had not
assisted in the investigation (the D.C. police declined the FBI’s assistance)
but that the searches that the FBI did conduct would have located any
Produce all records, documents, data, or communications (e.g., text messages or
telephone records) identifying the person or persons who offered FBI assistance
and the person or persons who declined it on behalf of the D.C. police. Also
produce the full contents of any such communications wherein the offer of
assistance was made or rejected.
7. Produce all data, documents, records or communications obtained by the FBI’s Computer Analysis and Response Team (“CART”) regarding Seth Rich and/or Aaron Rich.
8. Produce all data, documents or records (including texts or emails) that reflect any meetings or communications from July 10, 2016 until July 10, 2017 between
former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and any and all of the following: (1)
Seymour Myron “Sy” Hersh (born on or about April 8, 1937); (2) Washington,
D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser; and/or (3) former Democratic National Committee
Interim Chairwoman Donna Brazile.