5165 deaths reported after Covid vaccinations 23359 serious injuries from VAERS reports, 628 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis, Latest research: spike protein travels in blood from injection site
“two papers published May 19 in the journal of Hospital Pediatrics found pediatric hospitalizations for COVID were overcounted by at least 40%, carrying potential implications for nationwide figures used to justify vaccinating children.”...The Defender
“it is universally known that children virtually never die from COVID-19 and given that children have a very strong immune system, they are more likely than adults to have an over-reaction to the shot.”…Dr. Steven Roth
“Why are we vaccinating healthy adults when 81 percent of Covid-19 cases are mild and there is a 99 percent survival rate. Why are we testing vaccines on children who are minimally impacted by the disease?”…Citizen Wells
From The Defender June 4, 2021.
“Latest VAERS Data Show: 5,165 Deaths Reported Following COVID Vaccines
VAERS data released today showed 294,801 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 5,165 deaths and 25,359 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and May 28, 2021.”
This week’s data for 12- to 17-year-olds show:
- 4,740 total adverse events, including 117 rated as serious and four reported deaths among 12 to 17-year-olds. The youngest deaths reported include two 15-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1187918 and 1242573), a 16-year-old (VAERS I.D. 1225942) and one 17-year-old (VAERS I.D. 1199455). There were other reported deaths in children under 17 that could not be confirmed or contained obvious errors.
- 635 reports of anaphylaxis among 12- to17-year-olds with 97% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 2% to Moderna and 0.31% (or two cases) to J&J.
- 40 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) all attributed to Pfizer’s COVID vaccine.
- 16 reports of blood clotting disorders, all attributed to Pfizer.
This week’s total VAERS data, from Dec. 14, 2020, to May 28, 2021, for all age groups show:
- 17% of deaths were related to cardiac disorders.
- 52% of those who died were male, 45% were female and the remaining death reports did not include gender of the deceased.
- The average age of death was 74.4.
- As of May 28, 1,831 pregnant women reported adverse events related to COVID vaccines, including 596 reports of miscarriage or premature birth.
- Of the 2,876 cases of Bell’s Palsy reported, 52% were reported after Pfizer vaccinations, 41% following vaccination with the Moderna vaccine and 253 cases, or 9%, of Bell’s Palsy cases were reported in conjunction with J&J.
- 280 reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome with 46% of cases attributed to Pfizer, 40% to Moderna and 20% to J&J.
- 83,684 reports of anaphylaxis with 40% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 51% to Moderna and 9% to J&J.
- 5,159 reports of blood clotting disorders. Of those, 2,213 reports were attributed to Pfizer, 1,617 reports to Moderna and 1,289 reports to J&J.
Seven cases of heart inflammation reported in teen boys, new study shows
On June 4, The Defender reported seven boys between the ages of 14 and 19 in the U.S. reportedly developed chest pain and heart inflammation within four days of receiving a second dose of the Pfizer vaccine, according to a study published today in Pediatrics.
Heart imaging tests detected a rare type of heart muscle inflammation called myocarditis and pericarditis. None of the teens were critically ill but all were hospitalized.”
From The Defender June 3, 2021.
“‘We Made a Big Mistake’ — COVID Vaccine Spike Protein Travels From Injection Site, Can Cause Organ Damage
Research obtained by a group of scientists shows the COVID vaccine spike protein can travel from the injection site and accumulate in organs and tissues including the spleen, bone marrow, the liver, adrenal glands and in “quite high concentrations” in the ovaries.”