CDC reports 4647 deaths after Covid vaccinations including 2 15 year olds and a 16 year old, 1950 cases of Bell’s Palsy, Over 55k reports of anaphylaxis, J&J vaccine and blood clots plausible link
“Why are we vaccinating healthy adults when 81 percent of Covid-19 cases are mild and there is a 99 percent survival rate. Why are we testing vaccines on children who are minimally impacted by the disease?”…Citizen Wells
“VAERS received 4,647 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.”...CDC May 18, 2021
“The FDA has approved the Covid vaccine for use on children yet only half of their employees have embraced it and patients are not being fully informed of risks.”…Citizen Wells
From the CDC May 18, 2021.
“Over 273 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 17, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,647 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.”
From The Defender May 14, 2021.
- “The average age of death was 74.8 and the youngest deaths reported include two 15-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1187918 and 1242573 ) and a 16-year-old (VAERS I.D. 1225942). There were other reported deaths in children under 16 that could not be confirmed or contained obvious errors.
- As of May 7, 987 pregnant women reported adverse events related to COVID vaccines, including 297 reports of miscarriage or premature birth.
- Of the 1,950 cases of Bell’s Palsy reported, 50% were reported after Pfizer-BioNTech vaccinations, 42% following vaccination with the Moderna vaccine and 192 cases, or 10%, of Bell’s Palsy cases were reported in conjunction with J&J.
- There were 181 reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome with 40% of cases attributed to Pfizer, 41% to Moderna and 23% to J&J.
- There were 55,220 reports of anaphylaxis with 38% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 49% to Moderna and 12% to J&J.
CDC find’s ‘plausible’ link between J&J vaccine and blood clotsOn May 13, The Defender reported officials with the CDC acknowledged a “plausible causal association” between J&J’s COVID vaccine and potentially life-threatening blood clot disorders after identifying 28 cases — including three deaths — among people who received the vaccine.”