George Floyd and Black American deaths truth, Liberals and media lies, No excuse for Floyd and Chavin actions, Stop enabling crime!
“Officer Derek Chauvin and George Floyd both engaged in crimes and their lives should not be honored.”…Citizen Wells
“Donald Trump is certainly not a politician, and politicians are a dime a dozen, but leaders are priceless,”…Clarence Henderson, Woolworths sit in 4
“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.”...Malcom X
Liberals and media lie to Americans to keep them controlled, to stay in office and sell more lies.
They will do anything to remove Donald Trump from office, despite the consequences.
They don’t give a damn about Black Americans, only their agenda and to them, the end justifies the means.
President Trump has done more for Black Americans than any president since Lincoln.
Here are the facts regarding George Floyd’s death and Black Americans being murdered each year.
- George Floyd had a record of criminal activity including using a gun pushed against a woman’s stomach.
- On the day of his arrest, Floyd, under the influence of drugs, presented a counterfeit $ 100 dollar bill.
- The police were called.
- Officer Derek Chauvin used excessive force resulting in Floyd’s death. 3 officers of 3 different ethnic backgrounds were present and did not intervene.
- Officer Chauvin apparently has sanity/morality issues.
- “George Floyd and Derek Chauvin had a history of not getting along, former coworker says” KHOU 11
- This happened in the liberal bastion of Minneapolis and the arrests took longer than they should have.
- “The Star Tribune collected the names and stories of all 30 people who died after a physical confrontation with law enforcement in Hennepin County between Jan. 5, 1999, and Jan. 3, 2007, the period when Amy Klobuchar was Hennepin County Attorney.”
- The mayor appears to have sanity issues.
- This was portrayed as a racial incident and systemic in the US. There is no evidence of systemic issues such as this in police departments throughout the country.
- Fake news media, liberals and radical elements took advantage of this tragedy for their agenda and caused an outrage based on lies.
- Young, uniformed Americans, already frustrated by the impact of Covid-19 and probably with too much time on their hands, were incited to react, once again to false narratives.
- There is a clear lack of accountability on the part of many, including the Black Community.
- By far the biggest problem with black deaths is black on black crime with the most pronounced cases being in liberal bastions like Chicago and Baltimore.
- No rational American wants defunding or removal of the police. They protect all Americans.
- Police have a very difficult job. They put their lives in danger daily. The vast majority are decent hard working folks who come in all skin colors and ethnic backgrounds.
- From Tucker Carlson: In 2019 10 African Americans were killed by police. Over 7,000 in other ways.
Tucker Carlson: Liberal policies are failing black Americans