5993 post Covid vaccination deaths reported by VAERS, Why is CDC reporting 5343?, 3516 Bell’s Palsy, 6352 blood clotting disorders, 332 Guillain Barre Syndrome, Stop testing children!
“two papers published May 19 in the journal of Hospital Pediatrics found pediatric hospitalizations for COVID were overcounted by at least 40%, carrying potential implications for nationwide figures used to justify vaccinating children.”...The Defender
“it is universally known that children virtually never die from COVID-19 and given that children have a very strong immune system, they are more likely than adults to have an over-reaction to the shot.”…Dr. Steven Roth
“Of course, the idea that vaccine are safe in recently infected and naturally immune Americans is pure hogwash — it’s simply a lie! For starters, if a person does not need a medical treatment, including a vaccine, by definition the door is only open to harm. Secondarily, every self respecting physician and immunologist knows, or should know, that vaccinating recently or concurrently infected people is the recipe for totally avoidable harm — and in some cases, deadly harm. And as I’ve said before, “you really don’t need to go to Med School to get that — most every day Americans get what ‘experts’ are not admitting!”…Dr. Noorchashm
From the 6/11/2021 release of VAERS data:
Found 5,993 cases where Vaccine is COVID19 and Patient Died
|< 3 Years||3||0.05%|
From the CDC.
“More than 310 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through June 14, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 5,343 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.”
From The Defender.
“This week’s data, from Dec. 14, 2020 to June 11, 2021, for 12- to 17-year-olds show:
- 6,332 total adverse events, including 271 rated as serious and seven reported deaths among 12- to 17-year-olds.
The most recent reported deaths include a 15-year-old male (VAERS I.D. 1383620) who reportedly died one day after receiving his second Pfizer dose, a 15-year-old male (VAERS I.D. 1382906) who received Pfizer and a 16-year-old male (VAERS I.D. 1386841) who reportedly suffered a hemorrhage and died four days after receiving a Pfizer vaccine. An autopsy is pending.
- 974 reports of anaphylaxis among 12- to17-year-olds with 98% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 1.4% to Moderna and 0.2% (or two cases) to J&J.
- 109 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) with 108 attributed to Pfizer’s COVID vaccine.
- 24 reports of blood clotting disorders, all attributed to Pfizer.
This week’s total VAERS data, from Dec. 14, 2020 to June 11, 2021, for all age groups show:
- 358,379 total adverse events, including 29,871 serious injuries and 5,993 reported deaths
- 21% of deaths were related to cardiac disorders.
- 51% of those who died were male, 45% were female and the remaining death reports did not include gender of the deceased.
- The average age of death was 74.4.
- As of June 11, 2,136 pregnant women reported adverse events related to COVID vaccines, including 707 reports of miscarriage or premature birth.
- Of the 3,516 cases of Bell’s Palsy reported, 54% were reported after Pfizer vaccinations, 42% following vaccination with the Moderna vaccine and 267 cases, or 8%, of Bell’s Palsy cases were reported in conjunction with J&J.
- 332 reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, with 45% of cases attributed to Pfizer, 40% to Moderna and 21% to J&J.
- 100,736 reports of anaphylaxis with 42% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 50% to Moderna and 8% to J&J.
- 6,352 reports of blood clotting disorders. Of those, 2,705 reports were attributed to Pfizer, 2,197 reports to Moderna and 1,408 reports to J&J.”
Stop experimenting on children!
Nazi Dr. Josef Mengele.