John Woodman book, Is Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate a Fraud?,  Computer guy, Market Watch article, Citizen Wells emails Woodman

“Why has Obama, since taking the White House, used Justice Department Attorneys, at taxpayer expense,  to avoid presenting a legitimate birth certificate and college records?”…Citizen Wells and millions of concerned Americans

I posted the following article at Citizen News this afternoon.

“From Market Watch Aug. 30, 2011.

“‘Tea-Party Conservative’ Refutes Claims of Obama Birth Certificate Forgery”

SPRINGFIELD, Mo., Aug. 30, 2011 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ — New book details 3-month investigation that found “no credible evidence” of fraud

“As Tea Partiers flock to hear Sarah Palin speak in Iowa this Saturday, one conservative who identifies with the movement is busy shredding the “expert claims” that President Barack Obama’s birth certificate is forged.

And John Woodman insists that what might be seen by some as odd behavior for a conservative is, in fact, completely in harmony with the Tea Party’s “Restoring America” theme.

“I didn’t set out to disprove the forgery claims,” he says. “I set out to discover the truth. And truth, even when some may find it inconvenient, is definitely one of the values we need to preserve and restore in our society.”

In this case, unraveling the truth took Woodman, a computer professional with 20 years’ experience, a full 3 months of careful investigation. He meticulously researched more than 30 different claims of evidence that Mr. Obama’s birth certificate is forged – and ended up dismissing them all.

“There are certainly a lot of odd and interesting things about the birth certificate,” he says. “But in spite of what you’ve heard, not one of them amounts to credible evidence that it’s a fraud.”

A related survey by Mr. Woodman suggests at least two-thirds of Americans have heard the rumors that President Obama’s birth certificate – publicly released by the White House in the form of a computer PDF file – is an obvious and proven forgery. And those claims have been backed up by an entire panel of experts showcased by conservative website WorldNetDaily. But Woodman says that all of “their experts” are wrong – and that his detailed analysis proves it.

The full story of the investigation is being released nationwide today in a 221-page book titled Is Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate a Fraud? A Computer Guy Examines the Evidence for Forgery. The book, with more than 70 illustrations, is available through Amazon and other major outlets, in both paperback and e-book formats.

Woodman says his investigation also reveals mysteries about the birth certificate not talked about anywhere else: “In about 20 different instances, I’ve presented information that is either entirely new, or very little known until now.”

But is he worried that WorldNetDaily’s panel of experts will be able to counter his analysis?

“I’m always willing to be proven wrong. But I’d say they’re the ones who are now going to have to backtrack,” he replies. “So it will be interesting to see what happens from here.”

I have over 30 years experience in IT including OCR and a strong technical background. I sent John Woodman the following email a few minutes ago:

“Hi John.
I do not know you & I do not know what your motives are.
However, before I potentially “let you have it,”
how do you account for the following:
1. No chain of document.
2. I assume you have not seen the original.
3. It is clearly not a photostatic copy of an original HI long form
birth certificate.

There is plenty more.
Do you wish to respond before I put an article up?
Or debate?
Let me know.
Thanks.”

I will keep you posted.”

I have engaged in a rather extensive email exchange with John Woodman since posting that article. I will be evaluating what he has written and responding soon. Mr. Woodman has welcomed my scrutiny of his research.

Advertisements

30 responses to “John Woodman book, Is Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate a Fraud?, Computer guy, Market Watch article, Citizen Wells emails Woodman

1. All marketwatch wanted was the headline, i presume.

When the guys book is completely debunked, we almost certainly won’t see anything about the debunking anywhere in the msm.

I’d also not be surprised if google searches are rigged even after the book is debunked to still only show links to sites and articles proclaiming the book to be the last word on the matter.

2. Tina | August 30, 2011 at 7:18 pm |
    If Hillary were going to expose Bo as a homo, why didn’t she do it before?
    If she is going to get him thrown in jail, again, why not before?
    ——————————————————————–
    billary did their best to get bo indicted but they have failed so far. It is as simple as that.

bo is the clinton’s Frankenstein. They promoted him because they thought it would be easy for hillary to beat a muslim communist pervert. They never dreamed that the demRats would nominate the pervert, but bo bundled 600 million from the chicago mob and muslims and he tapped into the demRat communist and homosexual base.

The clintons will get bo indicted now for the simple reason that is the only way that they can beat their Frankenstein.

Hillary Clinton saying she is staying in the race just in case Barack Obama gets assassinated.

Hillary Clinton: ‘Maybe Barack Obama will be assassinated’

3. Comment by CDR Kerchner at ORYR:

“They all in Washington DC think they are doing this to prevent riots in the streets if Obama is removed as the fraud and ineligible person he his. They think they are protecting the country and saving lives, etc., by preventing riots. But this is only short term rationalization on their part to protect themselves for allowing this fraud to go on this long. It is only going to get worse as they in Wash DC completely destroy the Rule of Law and our fundamental governing document the U.S. Constitution in order to protect Obama and their own butts for their respective parts in the cover up over the last 3+ years. They have painted themselves in a corner with the ongoing cover up and no institution is beyond corruption for the establishment in DC to protect themselves and thus Obama. They think they are saving the nation from a catastrophe (i.e., riots if Obama is removed) when instead they are destroying the very fiber this nation was built on … the rules of law, not man. Homeland Security is likely briefing all the powers to be in the various institutions in background … saying we have to keep the lid on this. If it blows their could be race riots in 100 cities. And Obama would likely do it too to stay in power. But, fear of some riots, real or conjured up by the cover up squad, are in the end going to lead to much much worse in this nation as the People learn more and more how corrupt the establishment in DC has become to the point of just ignoring the Constitution and the Rule of Law … maybe even another Civil War. And the Obama cover up and all those who lead it and enabled it will be the cause. Of course they in DC will place the blame elsewhere and label the supporters of the Constitution and the Rule of Law as the troublemakers. They always do. JMHO.”

4. Kinda silly isn’t it. Why don’t we just let a someone, who doesn’t believe it real, go to the Hawaii DoH with a legal Federal supeona and experts to verify the original to the White House released copy. I mean all this garbage science, 220 pages to prove an online document that you know the guy has never seen, and it could be settle in minutes. When you have to ask a question like this, and somebody writes a 220 page book about a unverified internet document, you know your country is in serious trouble.

Pete

5. Paxson | March 21, 2011 at 8:58 pm |

“Hillary… is looking like Barry frigging Goldwater to me right now. She’s the only grown up in the room and…there is no doubt that she is an American and loves our country…”

6. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20099519-503544.html

Rick Perry: They called Reagan dumb, too

7. It’s just insanity.

8. “Barack Obama’s Illegal Alien Family’s Social Security Numbers Revealed”

“Private Investigator Susan Daniels Confirms Obama’s Illegal Alien Aunt and Uncle’s Social Security Numbers”

9. Paxson | August 30, 2011 at 9:40 pm |
    Paxson, it’s par for the course. It’s crazy.

10. Paxson | March 21, 2011 at 8:58 pm

11. One of hillary’s many problems in mounting her coup d’etat of the bo regime is that since she betrayed her supporters by embracing bo, she will have a big problem in getting support from anyone other than lunatics like paxson, cabby and oldsalt. bo will easily outmatch hillary in the lunatic supporter department since by definition anyone who supports a muslim communist pervert is insane.

12. Unlike FS, I’ve never voted for a Democrat in my life.

13. Not only was FS a registered Democrat until recently, he was a Democrat “activist “. Thus his current methods on display here.

14. He operates more like a Democrat in the wards of Chicago than a Republican conversing with other Republicans about the various candidates.

15. yo | August 30, 2011 at 8:11 pm |
    Agreed

16. Why is Hillary even being talked about ? she’s done, over, finished.
    She reminds me of Huntsman. Another statist shill.

17. Interested Bystander

Hey All,

What is really funny is that “he” references a comment from

“Paxson | March 21, 2011 at 8:58 pm”

Here is the WHOLE comment:

“Paxson | March 21, 2011 at 8:58 pm |

SueK…funny That you mention that. .I have always been hard on ol’ Hillary. …but she is looking like Barry frigging Goldwater to me right now. She’s the only grown up in the room and as much I disliked her policies at one time, there is no doubt that she is an American and loves our country. ..”

Paxson’s comment was correct, and for FS to edit the comment for “his” own benefit, shows “his” complete and utter ignorance of how a TRUE debate should be conducted.

Paxson,

Those of us who have been here long before Leo, and will be here long after “he” is gone KNOW that “he” is wrong for doing this.

It was so nice when “he” and Pat weren’t advertising for Perry all day long wasting the thread space.

18. Interested Bystander | August 31, 2011 at 7:11 am |

4. Seems you only show up to pour gas on a fire. Coincidence?

19. Mr. Bill(ms. helga)

Good Morning CW – Keep up the good work. I feel the end is coming soon for the FRAUD.
    If any of you have a prayer list could you please include Chris Griffith and his daughter Emily and son Christian on your list. This story was one of the saddest I have ever read –

20. http://swampland.time.com/2011/08/30/best-governor-we%e2%80%99ve-ever-had-evangelical-leader-rick-scarborough-backs-perry/?xid=rss-topstories

And on Monday afternoon, reported-attendee and evangelical leader Rick Scarborough told TIME he is endorsing Perry: “I was holding judgment,” says Scarborough, who in 1998 founded the group Vision America to mobilize pastors and their congregations to vote on social issues, “but the more I’ve studied and listened, the more I have liked what I have heard.”

Perry first charmed Scarborough, who supported former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee for President in 2008, over a decade ago when Perry gave an impromptu personal testimony of his evangelical faith at a 1998 Republican convention. “It was obvious to me as a preacher that it was real, it was undoctored, it was unprepared, it was off the cuff. It really resonated with me.”

The governor had help in winning over the evangelical leader. Scarborough cited Perry’s wife Anita as a major factor in his decision. “I’ve had a chance here recently to hear Anita, much more close and personal,” Scarborough said. “Unlike [previous Presidents’ wives], I find that she holds the same values that he holds.” Indeed, Anita acted as an effective advocate for her husband at the Leininger event, which Scarborough declined to confirm he attended.

The pastor’s endorsement has real sway. Vision America’s “Patriot Pastor” coalition has 20,000 members, and American Family Association founder Don Wildmon and Left Behind author Tim LaHaye are on the group’s advisory board. Scarborough says he’s already begun making his case to other influential social conservatives. “That’s not to say Rick Perry is Jesus because he is not,” he says. “But when you look at his full body of work, he’s been the best governor we’ve ever had.”

21. http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x1295.xml?ReleaseID=1639

Texas Gov. Rick Perry has zoomed to the front of the line of GOP presidential candidates with a 24 – 18 percent lead over former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney among Republican voters, according to a Quinnipiac University national poll released today.

22. http://newsok.com/sen.-jim-inhofe-predicts-gop-takeover-in-u.s.-senate/article/3599689

I am absolutely certain,” said U.S. Sen. Jim Inhofe, R-Tulsa. “We’ll take it over. I’ll put everything on the line on that.”

23. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/08/29/inhofe_backs_perry_becomes_first_senator_to_endorse_a_candidate.html

“Fourteen months ago I called up and said, ‘Rick, I don’t know when it’s really going to happen, but I really believe you’re the only guy who can really win this thing,” Sen. Inhofe said. “And when the time comes, I’m going to be there to endorse you and be the first United States Senator to endorse anyone’.”

Inhofe introduced Perry as a great guy and, of course, the next President of the United States.

24. Interested Bystander

Pat commmented:

“Pat 1789 | August 31, 2011 at 7:24 am | Interested Bystander | August 31, 2011 at 7:11 am |

1. I don’t advertise for Perry, I do like him though and since he’s the front runner he will get talked about the most.”

The ONLY reason Perry is the “front runner” is because the media has deemed him as such, and people are too “busy” to research to find out where he stands.

“2. I don’t think Paxon is an obot. I respect his support for Herman Cain, I like him as well.”

Couldn’t tell by me, seems to me what you do is agree with FS all of the time.

“3. Any Republican no matter what their stance on eligibility is better suited to lead this country than BHO.”

Although I agree that Obama needs to be beaten next November, “any Republican” won’t do. Romney is simply Republican in name. I will vote for the candidate who will do what is best for the Country, if I deem that the best person has an “R” beside their name, or someone who has something else by their name, in the end it is MY decision.

“4. Seems you only show up to pour gas on a fire. Coincidence?”

Seems to me that YOU only show up to slap FS on the back, and encourage his repeated, disruptive posts.

When you two took your time off from the blog there wasn’t this infighting.

Now that you are back, I find it necessary to give my opinion.

FS is a divider, not a uniter.

25. I hope bo refuses boehner’s offer and Paul and Bachmann object to bo’s ploy then the vote would not be held until right before bo’s planned his speech, if bo loses he is exposed as the incompetent fool that he is, if he wins there is still not enough time for his speech before the Republican Debate. Then, bo can give his speech 11 pm to an empty House without tv coverage. LOL!
    ————————————————————–

House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) asked President Obama to address a joint-session of Congress on Thursday, Sept. 8, when it wouldn’t conflict with the Republican presidential debate.

Citing logistical difficulties, Boehner requested that Obama hold his jobs address, which Obama wants to deliver next Wednesday – one day later.

The Speaker’s letter made no mention of the more obvious conflict: between the president’s speech, and a Republican presidential debate scheduled on Wednesday night at 8 p.m. EST. That debate is the first of the post-Labor Day political season, and the first one in which Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R) is set to participate.

Boehner noted that the House isn’t scheduled to reconvene until 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday.